Egg Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did my father do anything to you?"

"I could tell he was attracted to me, but it's one line I wouldn't cross on you."

That implication made him feel a bit better about the situation. Not a good thing if his father aggressively went for Aurora against her will. Whatever hope that his father's safety would be ensured would be thrown away at that point. However, even Aurora's sexual persuasions would wouldn't keep him in agreement with her if that happened.

"And besides," she said, leaning towards him on the couch and grabbing his cock. "I can confidently tell you I much prefer the buck and bull you have over his verminous ways."

He smiled, feeling the tension slip away for an anticipation.

"Ms. Devons changed fast."

"She's not complete yet."

A hand on his face pulled his gaze to hers.

"Make no mistake, your father wouldn't survive an encounter with any of my kind under normal circumstances."

"Is it because of me?"

"Indeed, he was deemed unworthy by my touch. But you're important to our cult and so making an exception for now isn't a big deal."

"When does it end?"

"Whenever you say so or when he foolishly pursues the sun."

The invocation of Icarus took him aback.

"You've been watching TV?"

"No," she said with a laugh. "I didn't like the frequent commercials so I swapped to watching online using the computer."

She pulled back with a sigh.

"I didn't plan for your father's presence all that much."

"What do you mean?"

"I can't stay here, can I?"

"Oh yeah, we didn't address that issue."

Jacob didn't even think of Aurora as being able to stay with him that night or any night while his dad occupied the house.

"I could have bought you a place today."

"It's okay," she said with a laugh. "I can just go to Ms. Devons for the night while we work out a more permanent solution."

"Should I take you home then?"

A quizzical look passed on her face.

"Doesn't Ms. Devons need some time alone with my dad and don't we too need some time."

Aurora smiled bigly at the hint.

"Hey dad, I'm gonna take Aurora home."

There was a giggle and then a muffled reply. With a shrug, Jacob stood up from the couch and reached back for Aurora.

"Shall we, my lady?"

"Such a gentleman."

He pulled her up and she followed his lead. Outside, after the door closed, Jacob pulled Aurora into an embrace. Her head buried into his shoulder, he took a deep breath. Nothing smelled so sweet in the world to him than the flowery scent of her. After a few moments, he let the embrace end.

"So do you even know where she lives?" Jacob asked as he turned away, wiping his face with his arm.

"Of course," Aurora replied as she skipped up to him. Soon enough they were driving along the road to Ms Devons' house.

Minutes passed with nothing being said between them.

"You know," Jacob said after they stopped at a light. "I always wanted to be the kid in the back seat looking up at my parents in bewilderment at them. Curious of how such a love could exist and create such a happy family."

Aurora was silent.

"I can't imagine a day where that was true though."

"We could find a place and fuck in the back seat."

Jacob looked over at her. Aurora shrugged.

"Way I figure, we can talk about what it's like to have that view, or we can try to make it a reality."

He laughed. A hearty deep laugh and soon as the light went green, he sped through the streets looking for a place to make it reality. Though, it didn't take long for a place to be found. Situated in some trees behind a park, they both moved to the backseats as quickly as they could.

Jacob found himself stripping on the backseats while Aurora peppered him with kisses. Their lips met a lot, and eventually, she ripped the fabric of his boxers away.

"Hey," he said in protest to the destructive action.

"Shut up and fuck me."

Sliding into her, she giggled when he started biting about her neck.