Egg Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They sound kinda drunk," he commented.

"They aren't. Part of the directions of our doctrine is that the joining has to be done with no influence."

Jacob wondered why lust wouldn't be considered an influence, but then, maybe it had something to do with desire.

"They have to accept the sex don't they?"

"They all know by the end what service means."

Another round of laughter went about, echoing up the stairwell once again.

"They seem to be having fun."

"Want to find out?"

"Kinda," Jacob said. His curiosity peaked here knowing that he had no experience dealing with groups of grown women. But even with his curiosity, he wavered on committing to finding out. "I want to spend more time with you."

Aurora leaned up against the counter in the kitchen. She turned herself to him and opened her arms.

"How many times do I have to tell you Jacob, our love is not for only ourselves. We must spread our word to the masses."

"Yeah, but I don't care much about that if I have no one."

Aurora's eyes had a way of shifting colors to match her mood. While they had been a shade of pink before, now they shifted around from blue to purple.

"I don't understand. You have me, but we have to do this."

"But right now? What about worshiping together?"

Jacob could see from her shifting eyes that some sort of conflict raged on inside her. While he knew her entire being meant worship through carnal fleshly delights, he also knew that Aurora struggled with his demands too. An offer turned down or an opportunity must have been seen as a sin against the Goddess. At least, that's what Jacob would surmise.

"I want to," she replied after a few moments. Her eyes still swirled with colors. "But we can't falter from our duty."

"What if I refuse?"

No doubt that her eyes shot immediately to red with what that meant. With a snarl, her teeth bared out and the face of an alien monster took over. Masses of tentacles replaced hair and her upper and lower jaws split apart into a three-petaled flower-like appearance to reveal a leech-like mass of dagger-like teeth within. A complete monster of a creature whose pale skin turned to a pink with dark spots of blue freckled across her body.

Eyes had turned completely black as the horror took a step forward. Maybe before Jacob would have found himself cowering before such a horrible sight. Sure, he'd seen what she could do to someone. Yet he remained unafraid of her. Angry now himself, he took a step towards her.

"And what? You would expose yourself like this in front of those women down there? And do what to me? You can't exist without me. All I want is to be loved. I don't care about worshiping the same way you do."

At that, Jacob brushed past Aurora and didn't look back for the second time that day at a monstrosity. He walked, and he didn't hear Aurora behind him as she followed. That is until he was ripped around and staring directly at a superbly curvaceous Aurora. Human-looking once again, she oozed of womanly sexuality now.

"That's not gonna work. I don't want to be bribed with possibilities."

"Then..."

"Aurora, you don't get it. I can get sex now whenever I want with whoever. I figured out that much on my own. I've been on my own for my whole life. Last thing I want is to be continually smothered in flesh from a slew of different women. I want a committed companion."

He said those words, but his body did like the prospect of her trying to persuade him physically even if it wasn't with the actual sexual act. With a conflict growing, he turned once again from her and walked away from her angry at the prospect of what he had lost in turning her down. Would she have done a solo act?

At least, his intention was to walk away and keep going for a while. That is until he ran into a woman who had drinks in her hand.

"I'm so sorry," she cried out as he pushed away from her. Covered in whatever the various liquids were, he instantly mourned the loss of the nice clothes. No way the red would come out of the fabric.

"It's fine," he said with a defeated tone once his eyes locked onto her.

The dark haired beauty wasn't what he expected to lock onto eyes with. While she was shorter, she wore round rimmed glasses that gave her an absolutely stunning look like a librarian. She didn't have anything on except a purple and black matching set of panties and bra. With dark purple lipstick on and long straight hair, he loved the voluptuous body she had.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah," he replied. On a whim, he peeled his shirt off and let it fall to the floor. "All you had to do is ask and I would have stripped for you."

The woman turned completely red. Jacob hadn't thought the off handed comment would elicit anything besides disgust from the woman. In fact, his swap from his own disgust at Aurora to one of arousal took him aback as well.

"I uh," she stammered on and Jacob silenced her by holding up a hand.

"It's okay," he said. "Honestly. Seems the party is getting out of hand down there."

More laughter could be heard roaring from below.

"Yeah, I was supposed to bring more drinks."

"Virgin right? Better get to it," he responded and the woman looked relieved as she walked away. Jacob's eyes stayed glued to the round spheres of butt cheeks. Exposed from the lack of fabric a thong provided.

"You don't need to stare so hard. You could follow and just take her if you wanted. That one is ready to accept our goddess," Aurora whispered hotly in his ear.

"What about the others? I thought you said that wouldn't be wise."

"I said it would bring complications. That one is fine. Go worship with her and I will keep the others happy. Have her go upstairs afterward."

Sex.

It's all there was at the moment. He wanted a genuine connection.

"She'll change once I do," he said, feeling a bit put off about it. "Seems like she would be a great person to know."

"Not really," Aurora replied

"All that woman wants is cock all the time. In fact, it's what got her in this predicament in the first place. Gave up a relationship to have a variety and while she regrets the decision, she can't deny what her body wants. With those hips too, she could be a breeder if we can get the male DNA to mesh better with ours."

The words sank into Jacob making him realize the futility of denying the women. There needed to be no guilt in taking her. Hell, the way his cock throbbed uncomfortably in his pants gave him all the reassurance he needed. The decision would be a gratifying one. Gratifying only to his physical needs.

"So you already have a hierarchy building?"

"Not yet. Of course, we are and we will be at the top."

Jacob adjusted himself, feeling a bit sticky.

"And she would really want it?"

"That woman only wants to breed. I can assure you that. With hips like hers, she can breed a ton of little monsters for us."

"Us?"

"Well, yeah. I need a real physical form that will stay around. Once that happens, you're already accepted. Finding a mate for you won't be difficult."

Jacob read between the lines on it. Aurora had no intention of being his actual mate. All she wanted for herself in the exchange with him is a body that wouldn't decay on something happening to him. Plus, he knew the goddess also sought a physical form.

"All of this to have children."

"Yes, but more so. The number of vessels is important. I must know if you will invest with me."

Jacob shook in anger a bit. She had lied to him. He wanted to tell her that. Even raised a finger at her and opened his mouth to say something. Then he remembered she told him exactly what the exchange between them would be. Even told him she wouldn't and couldn't commit only to him. A pilgrim for a new religion devoted to lust and there involved the issue. Aurora may love him in some capacity, but he understood that devotion to religion would forever take precedence. It wasn't like he could venture on his own for love. Abstinence only lasted so long before his body now pushed on its own for relief.

"Do you promise that I will find someone?"

Aurora cocked her head at him.

"You have," she replied with a smile. "Me."

"But I can't have you all to myself."

"These things are unknown to me. Who can say once our mission is complete. The goddess may send me back for sleep or she may reward me. Either way, we waste precious time."

A time limit existed.

"What happens if we waste time?"

She smiled at him.

"You'll see what happens when I get angry. A Goddess is a whole other matter."

A clinking of glasses garnered Jacobs attention.

"You can still have her. Your remarks took her by surprise and at the moment, her pussy runs untamed. Your cock will fix that."

"And the others?"

"Well, I wanted you to meet them and whatnot, but I can still whip them up into a frenzy for some cock. Heck, I planned on some entertainment for them, but that one never showed up."

"That explains the greeting at the door," he said with a smile breaking on his face. Anger dissipating now, he became much more aware of how much his cock hurt from not being in something warm and wet.

"Go get it," Aurora told him. Her eyes shifted to a solid pink now before returning into a more human shape. Clothes melted away until she wore nothing but a skimpy thin fabric of a black bra and panties.

"Oh girls," Aurora sang before she skipped off.

Jacob stood there for a moment. His thoughts on what he expected out of everything. Sex was only a tool for the goddess's birth now. he wish he knew who she was. Jacob then thought that he needed to breach the subject with Aurora about him visiting the realm again in his dreams.

Another clatter of glass caught his attention. He tried to remember the woman's name as he walked through the hall to locate the kitchen. By the time he walked into the kitchen and onto her swearing, he realized he never caught her name.

"That's a harsh word for something so small?"

The voluptuous woman let out a squeal of surprise as he walked up to lean on the kitchen counter. Dark green paint reflected off bright light. Jacob drank in the kitchen covered in various antlers and hunting memorabilia. The dark counter tops gave a full complement to the hunting theme of the kitchen. Now that Jacob observed, the rest of the house seemed to have the same theme too.

"Sorry," he said with a laugh. "Didn't mean to scare you."

The woman took a deep breath, her chest moving with the effort.

"I can't get the mixture right," she spoked after a moment.

"To the drinks?"

She smiled at him.

"I guess it would be payback for earlier."

Jacob held his shirt up and waved it bunched up in his fist.

"Not my intention. Plus, if that's what you want to offer up as payback, I am not impressed."

"You're direct."

"Does that bother you?"

"Not at all," she said. She put a bottle of booze down onto the counter. It made a hollow sound when it hit. "So why are you here?"

"Well, I wasn't the planned entertainment if you're asking. I was called in an effort to offer something better to the party."

"What are you offering?"

"A good fucking for anyone who wants it I suspect."

"You have my attention now."

"For what?"

"Well, I do owe you for the spilled drink and shirt."

Jacob grinned. Aurora proved to be right. This woman's need for physical gratification seemed to ooze off her.

"When do you want to pay up?"

She licked her lips.

"Right now."

"You're overdressed."

She looked at herself and laughed.

"What more could I take off that you couldn't yourself?"

Jacob came around the island and she turned to face him.

"You could take this off," Jacob said, hand shooting out to grope the showing wet spot on her panties. His hand sank into a fat pussy, fingers soaking in the fabric "We both know with how wet it is, it must not be comfortable."

He moved his hand away, which she snatched and immediately brought them up to her mouth. Smiling, he held up two fingers. Jacob thought she would lick them seductively. Instead, she stuck both of the fingers into her mouth with a moan.

The swirling of her skilled tongue around them, the warmness, made him shudder in anticipation of what would be happening in the next few minutes. Balls hurting even more now, the need to fuck growing until it overrode everything. Mouth opened and his hands fell away.

She stepped back and turned around. From there, she bent over a bit and he watched as she hooked the waistband of her thong with her thumbs. With a wiggle of her hips, showing off just how thick the woman's posterior was. The fabric hiding her 'goods' pulled away.

The first thing to show beside the crack of her ass was a donut hole of an asshole. They then fell away to show her pussy. Angry red lips fell out in a splay of a rose opening. Then she hiked a leg up onto the counter and grabbed her ass, pulling up and really giving a view of her depths.

"Come on cowboy," she taunted. "Aren't you gonna get your apology?"

Pants couldn't get down fast enough. When they did, seconds passed while he held up his cock and moved to thrust it into her.

"You bastard," she screamed out. "What the fuck is that?"

Jacob only grunted to her in reply as he slid into her oil pussy.

"I never got your name," he said.

"You want to know that right now as you shove that meat log into me?" she screamed out loud. Course, Jacob didn't care about her protest about his size.

"Yeah, find it crazy not to introduce ourselves. I'm Jacob."

"Fuck, you're too big," she said as he began thrusting into her. "I'm Vanessa."

He smiled.

"Won't you say my name?"

"Jacob, slower please," she begged.

He didn't listen. The need to get off proved too great for his rational mind to process. In as deep as he could get.

"You're hitting my cervix," she screamed out. Jacob was tired of the screaming. He shoved even harder and she gurgled something as his cock seemed to sink even further into her. By now, she no longer spread herself for him. Instead, she had her head back and mouth open.

"Got to get in deep you know," he said as he thrust into her.

"I know," she replied. "You're just bigger than any man I'ver ever had."

"No pain now?"

She met his thrust and he felt the barrier of her cervix kissing the head of his cock. While the tightness of her pussy caressed his cock, Jacob felt content in the moment. The sounds of their sexes mixing became a chorus of wet squishing sounds to their moans. Jacob thrust harder and harder, finding himself exerting himself almost enough to work up a sweat. Though, his partner definitely dripped in sweat. Her hair clung to her now.

"You need some fluids huh?"

"How long have we been at this?"

"Who cares?" he replied, never stopping in his rhythm. At the moment, while she dripped sweat, her pussy spurted out juices onto his legs. A shower would be needed after for sure. "All I can say is that this pussy is worth being in for as long as I can."

"Thank you," she replied, the words warbling in pitch as he continued. He marveled at the trembling her body exerted as her orgasm hit her. Thankfully, there wasn't an explosion of any bodily fluid with it.

"Fuck," Jacob groaned as her tensing tightened her up at just the right moment. Pussy milking, he spurted into her, a tense moment before a warmness spread through him. His orgasm tapered off and his cock softened. The trap of her pussy relaxed and his cock slid out of her. A gurgle escaped her pussy as it protested in a sputtering of white cum. He took a step back, feeling loads better from the start of his morning.

"Oh wow, that's so hot."

Jacob looked over to her. She still had her ass pulled apart, exposing her swollen pussy and the ringed rim of her asshole. Thick cum flowed with viscosity out of her pussy and down the curve of her ass. Fingers then pulled harder and then her other hand delved into the creamy depths of her own cunt.

"Only thing I like better than sex," she cried out and it took a moment for Jacob to realize that she worked her sex with her hand. Moans escaped her in a gratuitous display of perverse exhibition. Seconds turned to moments and then she suddenly tensed up. When her body relaxed, her body swung around, splaying her legs and leaking cunt open for him. With a come hither given with her hand she spoke again.

"The only thing I like more than sex, is more sex."

Music to his cock, which throbbed into its thick hardness in no time at all. While he wanted to shove his cock back into the gaping pussy displayed before him, he hesitated, knowing the change would be hitting the woman soon. Then as he watched, the white cream dripping from her cunt slowly began to turn gray as it darkened.

"I want to give you more, but it'll have to wait until you're finished."

A look of panic crossed her face.

"Already?"

"Yeah," he replied. "Do you know?"

"Yeah," she replied, jumping down from the counter. "Aurora kind of hinted at something happening with her. A promise of a new life."

"You're okay with it?"

Yeah. My life sucks. I didn't know what to expect.

"I hear it's a fun process. You're gonna be reborn into a more sexual being than you are now."

She smiled at those words.

"What do I do?"

"Head upstairs I suppose and find a corner. You'll want to be out of sight and feel safe."

She took off, almost knocking him over as she did. Naked and going, he caught one last look at her great ass as she bounded around a corner. A loud moan came from her as she went, and then he heard the sound of heavy steps as she rushed up the stairs. A door slammed and he knew that to be the marking of the change for her.

"Enjoy yourself?"

"Gah," Jacob said with a jump. Startled as he was, he turned to see Aurora leaning up against the opposite counter in the kitchen.

"Sorry," she said with a laugh.

"Not an issue."

"But your cock is," she said. "I didn't realize your urges would over power my wishes."

"Do what?"

"All these women here know each other. Best friends, neighbors, part of the PTA, they all know."

"And that's an issue?"

Aurora shifted around, looking a bit uncomfortable. Her eyes color shifted around, making it hard for Jacob to identify what sort of mood she was in.

"I thought you wanted me to fuck her."

"Of course, but the others aren't ready. The change for her is inevitable, but she will be out of contact now for a few days."

"And how did you plan on keeping a whole neighborhood in the change without issues?"

"You know, honestly, I was more worried about what would happen if you didn't seek release over that."

"What do you mean?"

Aurora let out a sigh. At the moment, she still wore clothes, something Jacob still found himself marveling on how something like her would wear clothes. Of course, he knew she had to wear clothes for the camouflage, but for now, the women here wore barely anything. Nakedness, as it was, seemed to be Aurora's most preferred form. He wondered why she kept herself clothed now, even with the party.

"You haven't noticed?"

Jacob shook his head.

"You're not anxious or aggressive at the moment. Why do you think that is?"

Jacob took a moment to reflect on the question. The more and more he thought, the more he found himself blank on an answer.

"Sex you horny man. You must have sex. The need for worship isn't something you can just ignore."

"Is that why?"

"Meredith really was sent this morning to help you out."

"She refused at first," he replied to her.

"Really?"

"Yeah and she changed into a monster on me."

"She must have been really conflicted with something. You should've taken her either way."

"That wouldn't be needed if you stuck around."

"Jacob," she said, looking down at the floor. "I can't mother you all the time. Sometimes you have to go and get what you need. I have to and it's difficult being that I am anchored to you."