Egg Ch. 10

Story Info
Jacob's adventure continues.
7.2k words
4.73
5.8k
18

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 08/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10

Jacob awoke with a snort and a sudden ominous feeling. Sitting up, it took a moment for the fog of sleep to clear as he listened. Something was watching him. A feeling he couldn't prove, but nonetheless, he felt eyes upon him. About to get out of bed, a sudden shifting of covers reminded him he did not sleep in the bed alone.

The woman, whoever she was, had fun last night. A smile broke out on his face as he looked over at her. She had pretty much passed out after the fun. At the moment, he didn't care about her any more. He couldn't. Once she woke, the change would be upon her as soon as she accepted it.

That was something he recently had learned.

The metamorphic change that hit women once they had sex with him didn't immediately occur every time. He found out by accident that the change could be delayed or resisted in totality, but it took an extremely powerful will.

Katie had demonstrated this fact. Two weeks ago, Aurora had set up a home part at another convert's house. The party had plenty of the neighborhood moms present. He had been sucked into what essentially was a fuck fest. Ten different women taking a turn on his cock. Except for Katie, who resisted the change and actually gave him a full night of fun with another woman besides Aurora. Sadly, it was only a night. By the time he finished stretching the woman out in every orifice in every way possible, she had succumbed.

He got dressed while the woman snored away. His dick was already hard with morning wood, but she wouldn't be any help to that. If he woke her, she may immediately begin cocooning. Pulling up his pants, he checked his phone. Aurora had texted him asking if he could swing by later today. That could be two different things, but she had been much more needy with him lately since he took charge more.

The girl snorted and caught his attention. She began murmuring in her sleep. No doubt the influence was questioning her now. Letting out a sigh, he got his shirt on and slipped his shoes on. Then he left the house.

His stomach growled. Something he knew he could get taken care of with a short drive. Jumping into his car, he started it up. The radio blared loudly.

"In other news, some recent disappearances around town have local authorities stumped. Investigators have been looking into the disappearance of Billy Marston, who went missing over a month ago. They have been looking around into the recent cases of missing men, but other than their gender, these men have no other apparent connections. If you have any information, please contact the local police or the anonymous police tip line if you wish to remain anonymous."

Jacob knew why and so he turned the radio off. Billy could right and fuck off. He never needed to be found. The rest of the men, well, if they didn't pair, they were gone too. After watching how Aurora handled that situation, he knew those men would never be found. Not even a single speck of their bodies existed in this world anymore.

Putting the car into gear, he sped off from the home of his latest conquest. Aurora had him traveling around a lot now to different women. Apparently, she had discovered the joys of online dating. That being noted, She had been catfishing women nonstop for him to visit. Those who she deemed or rather thought, would be receptive to their Goddess's mission.

He let out a sigh.

What even was the Goddess or her name? Supposedly the embodiment of lust. All that came to mind is the name Lilith, but she was a demon. This entity took the title of a god.

His knuckles gripped the steering wheel hard. Over the past week, his acceptance still wavered between wanting to run and getting laid. Thus far, he opted for the latter and Aurora saw fit to make sure that happened. Why she didn't have him in one location for these trysts confused him, but he hadn't been home since Meredith visited to fetch him for Aurora's first group worship.

That party kept coming back like a plaque in his mind. He thought about all of the women he fucked into acceptance constantly. None of them had emerged from their alien-like cocoons. Though to be honest, only the curvaceous one designated by Aurora as a 'breeder' interested him.

Vanessa had been her name. A voluptuous nymphomaniac who had provided him some great entertainment at that party. Her eagerness for sex and expressions left him with a pleasant memory. If she did become an actual 'breeder,' Jacob couldn't help but wonder what that would look like.

Every changed woman thus far, their changes did entail some sort of alien abilities. Most had teeth and morphable tentacles with a variety of use cases. Sexual appetites that in all honestly, would put pre-transformation Vanessa to shame in their sexual pursuits. They fucked men into submission, apparently looking for a perfect mate. Though, he didn't know exactly what that meant, being that no cases of successful reproduction had happened yet.

"So what would she look like?" he wondered out loud.

He laughed at the first absurd image that popped into his mind. A scene one would expect to see in a popular alien-centric science fiction horror film series. Fused bulbous ass cheeks that worked as a padded storage for eggs. Her spread with birthing hips and using that cushion as something to sit on. With legs spread for a session of sex. Once the eggs were fertilized with a man's cum, they would be pushed past swollen vaginal lips or out the tips of swollen tentacles. That would require a resilient dedicated mate.

Nightmare fuel for many, he was sure, but he for one, would revel in such a thing. Who knew trying to breed with such a xenocentric creature would be a kink for him. Then again, Aurora often showed him her exotic alien features.

Last night's rendezvous had sent him across town from Meredith's. Meredith was the police officer they had brought into the fold. Subsequently her house became ground zero of the priestess's recruiting process. Consequently, that home had become a cocooning facility. He thought that Aurora sent him out to maintain some semblance of secrecy for their activities. Hence, she sent him out a distance to lonely women, who could then cocoon in their own places. Simultaneously this furthered the reaches of the Goddess's influence too. Each women becoming another extra-dimensional sex monster that looked for a compatible male for 'worship.' The thought of that word brought a smile to his face.

Worshiping.

Their word used for sex. That's all it really meant. He didn't know why it had to have a different name. Then again, apparently every god needed a church. The goddess's church was just in any believer's bedroom. Obviously, every godlike being did need a way to gain power. Jacob briefly wondered if the goddess would keep to being an abstract thing or become a real entity. Maybe this whole thing was some sort of psychosis of an alien being trying to justify an invasion.

Bright flashing lights and a brief blast of a siren caught his attention in the rear view mirror.

"Shit," Jacob said angrily as he saw the flashing of the blue and red lights. Jacob pulled over quickly onto the side of the road. He hadn't been paying attention as he drove, and honestly had no idea if he was speeding. Thankfully, no one else seemed to be on the rural road. He sat and looked at his surroundings, while he anxiously waited for the cop to approach his vehicle.

They had pulled over in the woods. Where last night's woman lived was in a very rural area. A small road that really could be described as a side road. Tiny, he actually worried if enough room still existed for a vehicle to get by. As if to read his mind, the cop's stern but feminine voice came over the loudspeaker.

"Go up another five hundred feet and turn off to the road there."

A female cop. Maybe an opportunity presented itself for him to get out of a ticket. Chuckling as he followed the cop's directions, his erect cock slipped out of his underwear's leg holes and throbbed uncomfortably against the side of his leg. Wishing he could take his pants off, but knew there wasn't much point at the moment in doing that. He pulled over to the side road and waited.

The side road didn't go anywhere. No more than ten feet from where he stopped, leaned a half rusted green fence. It showed an overgrown path and itself looked to be losing a battle between wilderness and civilization. Sitting back, he waited for the cop to approach. A sudden tap on the window made him jump. More time passed than he thought in his meandering through the scenery. He rolled the window down.

"Do you know why I pulled you over?"

In general, Jacob hated confrontation. The entire notion of such a thing made him sweat and quake in fear. That had a lot to do with the bullying he endured nonstop up to a few months ago. Since then, that response dissipated in most cases. Not in the case of a police officer.

"No, officer," he replied, making sure to say the words slowly to steady the trembling of his lip.

"Jacob."

His name being uttered made his entire nervousness melt away. Looking up at the officer, he locked eyes with a familiar blonde.

"Meredith?"

"Who else did you think would pull your ass over in the middle of nowhere?"

"Uhm...,"

"I need you to step out of the vehicle. Sir."

Jacob cringed at the word sir. It sounded like she punched the word and he only imagined now that she would be pulling something on him. All the signs of a bully were present here to him. With a sigh he asked her to step back and got out of his vehicle as she commanded.

Cool morning air lightly breezed across him, making him feel altogether like he would rather be walking than dealing with Meredith. He had no idea what the woman would do here. The last time he saw her, she was in a monstrous predicament.

"Turn around and put your hands on the hood of the car," she commanded.

"Meredith," Jacob growled back in response. "What are you doing here?"

"Keeping our asses out of trouble. Been investigating some disappearances."

"Caused by us huh?" He asked the question as it dawned on him now why Meredith's membership in service to their Goddess included more than worship. "I didn't realize you were a detective."

"I'm not, but the assigned detective who has the case, also has an exhaustion issue brought upon nightly fuck fests."

"You paired?"

"Something like that," she laughed.

Jacob, feeling after the laughter the situation dissipated her active authority, tried to walk toward her.

"Are you resisting sir?" Meredith asked him back in a stern voice. The switch back to that did emphasize to him that he was at her beck and call.

Jacob stared at her. Something in him forced him to comply though. Meredith was dangerous, and while he thought she wouldn't do anything to directly harm him, he felt apprehensive.

"Not at all, officer." He punctuated the officer, making it known his dissatisfaction.

Jacob once again, complied with the command. Walking to the front of his car, he bent over and outstretched his hands on the hood.

"Do you know how embarrassing it is to get rejected?"

"Is that why you stopped me, officer?"

Jacob let out a little laugh in unimpressed candor.

"That and to exact some justice onto you."

That statement made Jacob raise a brow in confusion. What sort of justice? Before he could piece together fully what the monstrous woman meant. Suddenly, his pants and underwear dropped to his ankles.

"What are you doing?" he yelped out loudly in surprise.

Jacob tried to move, but something hard and heavy hit him on the back and kept him in place. He cried out in pain from the sting of a slap.

"I'm impressed that you keep it hairless on the backside."

Actually, Jacob kept everything bare, but at the moment, he didn't offer anything to the conversation. Another sting, and he found himself wincing in pain. He did not cry out the second time.

"Well, I wonder how bare everything is."

Meredith spread his ass cheeks. Embarrassing him to no end. No person had ever looked between his buns before. Even worse, is that she went on with her descriptions.

"Oh my, what a pink asshole you have. It reminds me of our priestess's. She keeps her just as pink... bare of hair too. as you know, hers springs forth tentacles. I wonder if yours does too? I bet not. I love this otherworldly body I have been given. It has all sorts of amazing abilities."

Jacob strongly agreed with the statement.

"Even now, I bet you're wondering how I have you held in place while I stand behind you. See, those prehensile tentacles can be morphed into existence and come out of anywhere. You didn't even hear me open my vest did you or unbutton my shirt? I bet not. My nipples right now rest on your back. Sensitive and hard too."

Jacob listened to her as he braced from another sting. He expected Meredith to get tired of her own one-sided dirty talk at some point.

"Now I am unsure what to do with you now. I'd love to get a nice thick load from you. Did you know your cum does more than change a woman into what we cocoon into. The more cum we get from any source, the more powerful we become. Unlocks an amazing assortment of abilities. Whenever we get a load from you, it's like an explosion of pleasure of a never ending experience. Did you know that cum provides the fuel we need to evolve into increasingly monstrous forms? Those evolved forms allow us to do even more marvelous things. Things a normal human woman could only wish they could do. I can fuck so many men at once now and I don't even have to let them fuck me on their terms or get into arms reach of my body. However, use of that power in such a way is frowned upon. Our esteemed priestess wants us to find exclusive life-long mates for ourselves."

Why them? Why did all these monstrous women deserve mates?

"I know how you are Jacob. All alone and without a clue. Aurora plans on keeping you unmated for as long as possible. She needs a physical body for not only herself, but for our goddess too. And do you know why? All so that in the hopes, you will get a pregnancy to happen between whatever she is and humans. She had to choose women to change you. All for a pregnancy. Thing is, once that happens, what happens to you? Forbidden an actual relationship, once she has a physical vessel, do you think your pathetic self will get paired?"

Jacob feared that exact scenario. In the end, Aurora would leave him for a superior mate. She had claimed to represent the church and served the church of their goddess without wavering. Even in another world, Jacob would be alone. This humiliation needed to end. He felt something wrap around his cock.

"Perhaps if I can get you to pump me full of as much seed as possible, I will be able to reward you even better than Aurora ever could. You do seem to be enjoying my tentacles."

Who was Meredith to offer such a thing? As the stroking began and intensified, Jacob felt a wave of pleasure wash over him. By now, it no longer amazed him how willing his body was. Hard cock and all, he shivered in pleasure.

"Feels good? Well, I hope you're ready because it's 'bout to be freaky," she said with a grin.

Jacob quickly found out what she meant. A thick wet tendril slid into his virgin asshole. He cried as it wiggled deeper into his insides and began repeatedly pressing against a specific spot. Sobbing in shame as a new level of humiliation washed over him. Nothing compared to this unwanted feeling as she did it. That is until a shudder went through him and his cock spewed forth as he came. A puddle of his cum had formed on the ground.

"Dammit Jacob, warn a girl."

The pressure on his back was gone. His ass was clear of the prehensile alien appendage now. He quickly spun around to see Meredith with her chest hanging out of her opened shirt. She was licking her fingers of his cum. Her breasts looked huge, but normal other than that. After the feeling of violation dissipated, Jacob felt anger take its place.

"Who the hell do you think you are?"

Miranda kept licking her fingers, but her eyes shifted to him. He stood there, flabbergasted at what just transpired. His ass felt weird and wet, and the fast occurring orgasm didn't leave him feeling any sort of actual ambiance of pleasure.

"I think I'm an officer of the law," she replied between long finger licks with her tongue. Her gaze made him feel like he was under the watch of a predator. That look made him feel small and with a defiant surge of strength, Jacob was done.

"Fuck you," he said angrily as he stepped towards her. She continued to eye him while licking her fingers. Like there was no care in the world of what she did to him or said. The last thing he wanted was such disrespect to stand.

She growled at him as he approached. Nearly gnashing her teeth when he grabbed her and shoved her face-down against the hood of his car.

"Hey, I'm an officer of the law," she said as he turned her around and forced her back down onto the hood. Her pants ripped away with a tear. He looked at the remnants in amazement for a second, marveling at the strength needed for such a feat.

"Oh well," he said, tossing the torn fabric away. Looking back at Meredith's pale spread ass, he saw where patches of blue began appearing on her smooth and soft skin. She was changing again, and while he looked at the shifting mass rampaging underneath the surface of her ass, he knew he was only a moment away from danger.

The tentacles shot out of her pussy before the ones wriggling inside her asshole followed suit. He didn't know why they only came out now. Maybe some defensive mechanism against an unknown or unwanted threat brought it out. Then, maybe it was fear or anger. Either way, Jacob stepped forward and rammed his cock into the swirling mass of alien sex. Without much thought about it, Jacob began thrusting himself in and out of Meredith.

"Fuck," she growled. "I didn't say you could do this?"

"What's that slut?"

Jacob reached forward and grabbed a handful of her long blonde hair.

"I said, fuck."

"I already am, and you better be thankful to get this cock in you."

Jacob slammed himself hard into her flesh.

"Please, I'm thankful. Give me more."

Their bodies slammed together now. Jacob gave no care of what he shoved himself into it. Now it was all about relief. Some switch flipping and all he needed was to empty his balls. They felt huge now. He could feel them swinging as they slapped forward like hard coconuts.

"Can't your tentacles do anything else. Massage my balls or something."

Meredith didn't respond. When he pulled on her hair again, he only saw completely dark irises. There was no way for him to tell where they looked. To be honest, he didn't care about her, but he did care when a wet heat suddenly enveloped his dangling male sex symbols and began to simultaneously caress and suckle them.

"That feels good," he groaned, feeling a growing sensation of pleasure in his groin. "Not long now."

Meredith did groan now.

"Pleasure keeping you from talking huh?"

The sounds of their sexes meeting began taking on an even wetter sound. By now Jacob knew when a woman orgasmed. A telling sign when her pussy spewed forth sexual fluids. But one thing he noticed with Meredith, is that she continually produced those fluids. He took note to think about that later. Right now, the extra lubrication and extra writhing appendages offered up a different texture for his cock to be in. Meredith was nothing but an alien fleshlight for him.

"Are you ready?"

A gurgle.

Jacob came and fell forward when he did. Each spurt painted the flesh walls of her alien sex in thick viscous ropes of sperm. He finished with a cold shiver and pulled away from the cop. Jacob saw a huge mass of squirming tentacles before him as they slid off the hood of his car and fell to the ground. Impressed, he looked up to see that Meredith had parked her car back at the road, leaving him room to leave. After fixing himself up, he got into his car and backed up. The cop laid on the ground, still writhing in whatever ecstasy she was still in.