Eggnog Surprise

Story Info
Skiing takes a bad turn into a fabulous night.
6.6k words
4.7
7.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really don't like skiing. It was too cold, I was bad at it, and I could never brake very well so I went too fast. But my best friend Nora loved skiing. When she got engaged, she made big plans for her bachelorette party to be at her favorite lodge and got us a special cabin that had room for all six of us, and enough space in the refrigerator to hold all the booze we needed. (her father didn't know he was paying for it).

She also planned several different ski excursions, including a couple downhill trails that were on slopes so remote you had to take snowmobiles to get there. I was *not* looking forward to that. The hours spent in the hot tub, however, with all my friends drinking and in small bikinis (or maybe fully nude) had me very excited.

I hadn't fully come out to my friends - they knew I had "experimented" with women in college. It wasn't just experimenting, though, at least not for me. I didn't want to admit that to them or to the world at large -- I felt so embarrassed at the thought of losing friends or family. I knew I wouldn't, but it was still too scary a thought.

Her wedding was planned for late January, she wanted a winter wedding but wanted to reduce the chances of being buried in snow and overwhelming people with post-holiday travel. She didn't mind that for her bridal party, however. Off we went to the cabin in early January with our best snow-bunny gear, lots of fake penis 'party gifts', the obligatory 'bride' and 'bridesmaid' sashes and crowns, and enough alcohol to get a squad of Navy Seals black-out drunk.

We were in a rented limo for the trip; this made the four hour drive a lot more pleasant and allowed us to drink more than a couple bottles of champagne. We also had enough time to get sober enough that we could check in; get our rooms picked and luggage partly unpacked before the festivities could really begin. The plan was to get in the hot tub, drink a bit more and then go find dinner at one of the resort's restaurants.

We went out to the hot tub and pool area, and saw a sign that said, "Please shower first". At first everyone was going to jump right in anyway, but then I reminded them that we were all sweaty and we didn't want to get the hot tub gross the first night.

The bathrooms turned out to be closer to gym bathrooms than regular bathrooms. Each of the three had a couple of shower stalls, toilets, and sinks. The toilets were thankfully in little closets, but the showers were big enough to hold two and glass walled so you could see from one shower into the other, if the water temperature didn't steam them up.

My nipples tingled and my pussy warmed a bit at the thought of seeing at least one of my friends naked and soapy. I got into the shower first and put it on hot enough to generate a little bit of steam, but not enough to really block the view. I also brought in an extra washcloth. Janna came in next -- she's short and buxom, and surprisingly thin for her hip and boob size.

Her breasts were full and pendulous. She also apparently likes cold showers. I got a really good view of her washing every part of her body -- especially when she bent over to wash her legs. As the man said -- "When she bends over, I can see every bit of Christmas, and when she bends back, I'm looking straight into the New Year."

My pussy and clit were engorged and slightly throbbing from the show. Taking the extra washcloth, I got it wet and put some extra body wash on it. I had to turn away from Jenna, because I didn't want her to see what I was doing. I also turned the shower heat up to create more steam. I took the washcloth and used it as an excuse to rub and pinch my nipples for a couple of minutes. I lowered the washcloth onto my abdomen, so it didn't look like I was jumping right to my pussy. But after only a couple of scrubs, I did just that. The washcloth and soap felt nice stroking across my lips, and I was able to tease my clit with my fingers.

I was starting to reach my tipping point when I heard a voice lean into the bathroom and yell "Are you gonna take all night, or are we gonna get in the hot tub? Don't bother with your bikinis, since it's just us girls, we're going au naturel!" My pussy got even more excited at that thought, but I ran some cold water to calm it down.

Janna was still showering when I got out. I wrapped a towel around myself and went out to the hot tub area. The bride and a couple of the group were already in there, with the bubbles running and their breasts sitting at the top of the water. I quickly dropped my towel and hopped in. I didn't want the girls to think I was parading around in front of them.

But then Claire did just that. She burst out the door onto the hot tub deck and started shaking her boobs and twerking her ass. "Look at what I got ladies! A brand-new butt and some fabulous tits, all thanks to the magic of modern plastic surgery!" Claire was a bit taller than the average woman -- 5'9 or so -- but always had a slender build. Her breasts had been little apples and a butt that matched. But now, she'd had her ass done and got a big set of breast implants.

I licked my lips and realized my pussy was really throbbing, seeing such a blatant display of raw womanhood. I started to shift around in the tub so I would be sitting over a water jet, but then my brain reminded me of how loud I would have screamed when an orgasm hit. I couldn't let the ladies hear that or think I was doing something weird in the tub with them. It took some effort not to make any noise about how horny I was feeling from watching Claire. I'd gotten a good look at her pussy, and it was clean shaven and looked like a ripe plum ready to be licked and sucked until all the juice was gone.

I soon found myself in a hot tub full of naked women with breasts floating or peeking out from the top of the water. My own breasts were full enough that they would float, but thankfully my nipples pointed a bit down -- the girls wouldn't see how much they looked like pencil erasers right now.

I struggled a bit to find a way to sit in the tub where my breasts were still covered but it was clear that my hands were out of the water. I knew I wouldn't be able to resist the temptation to masturbate furiously otherwise. My body started to settle down as we all got to chatting about life and love -- I pretended to go along with the girls as they talked about men.

But then Naomi said "I love this tub, but I'm getting really hot. We should jump in the pool to cool off! Wait right here, ladies, I have a surprise inside!" The pool wasn't very big, but it was deep enough and wide enough that we could swim around a bit. There was a volleyball net sitting next to the pool that we could use if we wanted.

Naomi came back out -- I took a minute to enjoy the sight of her naked body. She was built like Emma Stone; slim with breasts the size of oranges that hung into a teardrop shape and just enough hip to give her some curves. I couldn't really see between her legs, but she had a gorgeous looking landing strip that must have gone straight to glory. She had several large uninflated things that looked like pool toys, but a bit oddly shaped. "There's one for everyone! So come grab one and show us your best blowing techniques. Let's get this party started! Somebody needs to pour some shots!"

Millie ran into the house and came back out with a bottle of tequila and some plastic shot glasses. Everyone had a shot and then took one of the toys and started to fill them with air. Some of the girls made a big production of it, pretending that they were giving blowjobs to fantastic men. They ended up being not too far off, because the pool toys inflated into giant penises -- large enough that anyone could use them as floats. I'd never been very sure about what to do with penises, and these were weirder than that.

We all did another shot and then everyone jumped into the pool. I held onto my float like a water noodle -- with the shaft of the penis stuck under my arm pits and the balls facing up. I hadn't put enough air in mine, I guess, because it sagged just enough that the shaft bent a bit and the balls kept bouncing off the side of my head.

I felt stupid, but nobody else seemed to notice. As I focused on the rest of the crew, I felt my jaw start to drop. Several of the girls - including the bride -- had climbed on top of the pool toys, put the shaft between their legs and had their crotches pushed tight up against the balls. They were then bouncing up and down and making fake fucking motions while pretending to have orgasms. My pussy was increasingly distracting me at the sight of so many bouncing breasts and so many sounds of fake orgasms. I climbed on top of my penis float toy and started grinding against it. I hoped that it wasn't too obvious what I was doing; my crotch was underwater because I had underinflated the penis toy. I was really into it and feeling good.

I heard a clinking noise and looked up to see Millie in all her plus sized naked glory with big round hips and boobs like cantaloupes. She had a bottle of champagne and a plate of flutes on a table next to her. "Ladies It's time for some bubbles!". We all scrambled off our floats and out of the pool. Millie popped the bottle and poured some for everyone. "A Toast to the Bride! May her husband keep it up all night and make the pool toys look small!" We all cheered and drank. "Next up dinner followed by a pajama party with shots and rom coms!".

I spent the rest of the night with my pussy complaining that I hadn't been able to give it a solid screamer. I was always loud when I orgasmed, so that meant I wouldn't be able to get anything worked out in the bedroom or the bathroom while anyone else was in the house.

The big ski excursion came on the third day. I was anxious and nervous for more than one reason. I was afraid of the skiing, but I was also keyed up because I had spent the last two days in a constant state of arousal and being interrupted just when I thought I'd snuck in a way to masturbate to a finish. Edging is supposed to be fun, but this was straight out cunt-blocking.

The morning was filled with smaller, relatively easy trails. I did okay except for nearly crashing into trees on two or three runs. I still couldn't control my speed or turning very well. My nerves got a little more settled at brunch -- mostly because of the mimosas. After brunch, we all piled into a couple of snow carts that had places to stash our gear on the back. The lodge had provided them along with drivers to get us to the top of the big trails and wait for us at the bottom to take us to the next one.

The driver explained that we were going to start at the furthest of three trails and work our way back towards the lodge. We'd be able to do all three before it got dark without any real problems. I found myself at the top of a long ski trail that wound back and forth through a wooded hill. I would have really loved the view -- there was a river wandering through the base of hills and the sky was a light wintery blue and the trees were dusted with snow -- except I was expected to ski my way down.

Everyone got their gear out, put on their helmets, and snapped into our skis. Francie - who was the maid of honor - had decorated Nora's helmet with a crown made of glue-on fake gems and wrote "Bride, Bitch" across the front in glitter. Nora waved at the drivers -- "See you at the bottom, boys!" and then started into a standard "I love all you ladies, bffs" speech. Somehow, she'd managed to sneak along a bottle of vanilla vodka. "Everyone, take a swig or two, pass it around, and let's get rolling!"

I took a big chug -- everyone cheered -- and hoped my nerves would settle down. After the bottle went round once, I grabbed it and took another big swig. I waited until everyone else had started downhill and then pushed off. It only took a minute before I was going too fast. I was able to make the first couple of turns before the vodka kicked in. The vodka, instead of calming me down, cranked my fear and adrenaline way up while also making everything a bit blurry. I started screaming a bit and tried to slow down by turning back and forth across the trail. This started to slow me down, until I forgot to turn and went sailing off the trail and into the woods.

My screaming got louder as I rushed through trees but cut off as I hit a mound of deep snow and tumbled several times until I bumped up against the back wall of a cabin. I didn't hit the wall too hard, but the vodka was really doing a number on me. I saw someone come around the side of the house, and felt them take off my skis, move my arms and legs a bit, and then pick me up and carry me inside. Everything was still fuzzy, and my speech was completely slurred.

I felt myself get lain down on a comfy surface. "Glarggha Blahnngy hooaalllah," I said to the figure leaning over me. They removed my helmet and gloves. My jacket was unzipped, I was lifted into a sitting position, and my jacket completely removed. My ski boots were removed and then a similar process got my snow pants off. I felt something warm and damp get put on my forehead and a heavy blanket covered me.

I must have dozed off. When I woke, I felt a lot more sober -- but the windows in the room showed that sky was dark orange tending towards blue - it must be twilight. There was a damp washcloth on my forehead - it wasn't warm anymore. I was covered by a soft duvet with a heavy wool blanket on top of it. It was so warm and cozy that I wanted to go back to sleep. The room was dimly lit, but there was light coming from around a door. I heard someone moving around and figured that I should get up and go talk to my rescuer.

I climbed out of the bed and felt chilly all over. Looking down, I noticed that I was only wearing the camisole and panties that I'd been wearing. My jeans, blouse and wool turtleneck were gone. I ran to the door and opened it a crack. "Hello! It's chilly and I'm shivering! Where are my clothes?"

A warm and feminine - but not girly - voice called out. "Your clothes got really damp in the tumble you took. They're in the dryer. If you turn on the light, there's a woolen bathrobe and fuzzy slippers. I've got hot cocoa on when you're ready to come out". I found the bathrobe -- it was heavy and soft and fluffy. The slippers matched the bathrobe; they were both grey and so warm.

Shyly stepping out of the room, I saw a very cozy looking cabin area. It was open concept, with a kitchen along the wall to my right, a wood stove across from me next to another interior door, a big set of windows to the front and a fireplace along the wall to my left. There was a woman sitting on a chair that was next to the wood stove with her legs up on an ottoman. Her off-blonde hair was trimmed short in a pixie haircut that was shaved close on the sides. She seemed to be a bit stocky under her clothes. She was wearing a Fair Isle style zippered cardigan in earth colors. The loose knit shawl over her shoulders was a warm cream color that went well with muted fall foliage pattern of the blanket over her. The cat on her lap was a tortoise shell and didn't coordinate with anything except itself.

She smiled brightly -- "That robe really suits you! The cocoa is in the thermos on the kitchen counter and there are mugs right next to it." I turned and walked over to the counter and saw the thermos and mugs. There was a bowl of small marshmallows and a bottle of brandy next to them. I was feeling nervous enough that I wanted to skip the cocoa and just fill my mug with the brandy -- but that's how I'd gotten myself into this situation in the first place. I put a few marshmallows at the bottom of the mug, poured the cocoa over it and added a small splash of brandy. The cocoa was a darker color than I'm used to but smelled like a cozy evening by the fire.

I turned back to her and then looked around for somewhere to sit. There was a dining table up near the windows, and a couch with a side chair and a small table facing the fireplace. "Oh! I forgot there wasn't another chair over here." She gently lifted the cat off her legs, removed the blanket and stood up. She was wearing basic sweatpants, so I still wasn't too sure what her body looked like. It felt a bit unfair. She'd seen me in nothing more than my camisole and panties!

She picked up the blanket and walked over to the chair next to the couch. "Come, sit, sit!" She pointed to the couch. "The wood stove can get a bit too warm sometimes. And Miskie likes to curl up on her bed in front of the fireplace when I'm over here, instead of demanding to sit on my lap." I guessed that Miskie was the cat.

I walked over to the couch and saw a couple of crocheted coasters backed by felt on the small table. I put my cocoa down on a coaster that was pinkish and sat at the end of the couch nearest the chair. She put her cocoa down on another coaster. Then she laid the blanket across my lap. "You're probably still chilly. This will warm you up nicely." I thought she made a very quick smile when she said "warm you up", but it was gone too fast to be sure. I got a nice smell of her perfume -- it was floral with a bit of spice under it. I knew what it was, and it was one of my favorites.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I forgot to introduce myself! I'm Bertie, and this is my little hideaway in the woods. You might have figured that the ball of fur over there is Miskie. She's pretty good for a cat, she only gets demanding six times a day." I took a couple of sips of cocoa. It was made with a darker chocolate than I had expected, but it was also made with half and half or cream. It was rich and warming and not too bitter. The marshmallows added sweetness and the brandy filled my body with warm relaxation.

"Hmmm, that's nice," I said and sank back into the couch a bit more.

The cocoa and the brandy had me feeling relaxed. But Bertie was distracting me a bit from that. I started to feel a bit warm and tingly in my pussy. I wanted to look at Bertie a bit more, so I put my cocoa back on the coaster. This time, I got a better look at it. It seemed like it was hand crocheted in a pattern that was reminiscent of a Georgia O'Keefe painting. That got my mind wandering in a more specific direction and woke up my body quite a bit more.

I realized that there wasn't any light coming in the windows -- it was totally dark. "Oh no! What about my friends!".

"Don't worry, I notified the lodge that you were okay. We might not be able to get back to the lodge tomorrow because of the roads. But I'm sure we'll be able to get you to the lodge in time to get your ride back home, don't worry." I relaxed again. "I got to speak to your friend, is she the bride? She was really very upset about how much you were ruining her bachelorette party with all your 'hijinks and nonsense'. Are you sure that she's actually your friend?"

"She's normally great, she's just gone full bridezilla. Her parents have been pushing her to get married since she was 16 and talking about how perfect her wedding would be, and how much they would love having lots and lots of grandchildren. I'd be a little high strung in that situation as well." I paused. "I guess, *more* high strung. I'm always struggling a bit to keep my composure."

"You haven't come out to any of your friends, then?" I could feel myself blushing from my head down to my shoulders.

"Uhh, no. I know they'd be very accepting... it's just, well. I'm scared. How did you know I was a lesbian?"

"It was the way you looked at me when you came out the door. You were eyeing me like a kid at a corndog on his first time at the fair."

"Oh, oh. I'm so sorry, oh." I could tell my face had gone from flushed to red.

"It's fine, I liked it. It made me feel warm in all the best ways, especially since I knew how sexy you were. You look like you're done with your cocoa. Did you want something to eat? Or...?"

12