Eggnog Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhm. Well. I guess I'm not hungry, but.. uhh... I'd love to put something in my mouth and run my tongue over it." I couldn't believe I just said that. It must the brandy. Really. It was the brandy.

"I think that can be arranged..." Her eyes flashed a little, and she smiled broadly as she stood up.

She dropped the shawl; unzipped and removed the cardigan; and stepped out of the sweatpants. She was completely naked underneath them. Her body was much shapelier than I had expected. She wasn't stocky at all but had a bit of muscle definition in her arms. Her breasts were plump and the size of ripe, large oranges, but firm enough not to hang down onto her chest. Her nipples pointed out a bit and looked like strawberries until they tightened into pencil nubs. She turned and walked towards the closed door. She had a firm and muscular ass, and generous hips that gave her an hourglass figure to die for. My pussy went from slightly warm and tingling to damp and throbbing almost immediately.

I hesitated for half a minute. Could I really do this? In college, I'd been able to hide behind the curtain of "experimentation." I'd never directly initiated anything. The women I had been with were very hetero but really wanted the college experience of "experimenting." They thought that they knew everything about having sex with women -- how couldn't they? They were women, and they knew how to please themselves! Despite that, they were never very good; I had always walked away a bit unsatisfied and had to finish myself off in a bathroom or under the covers if my roommate wasn't around.

Some of the men I'd slept with -- just to keep my cover -- were better at eating pussy than most of the women. I did okay pretending that their dicks were dildos -- but without having direct control over how it moved in and out, it really didn't do much for me. I'd taken cold showers after sleeping with men.

Was I ready for this? Could I handle being sexually intimate with a woman that I found extremely attractive and was also open and confident about being a lesbian? My pussy pulsed and my nipples tingled to tell me "Hell yes! Let's get in there!" Who was I to argue with that?

I tried my best to stroll confidently into the other room, but I knew I was shaking a little bit. Entering the room, I saw a wood stove directly in front of me that was only putting out a bit of heat. There were several live edge shelves on the wall to my left that displayed a variety of ceramic pots, carved wooden plaques and stone statues of women in various body shapes and poses.

Turning to my right, I saw her reclining on a king-sized bed. She had her legs crossed over each other; her left arm was bent at the elbow and propping up her head. The night stands on either side of the bed held trios of lit candles. Her body was coated with candlelight that caused her breasts and curves to glow with a warm yellow light.

I gasped a bit. "I'm overwhelmed. You are the sexiest woman I've ever seen. I think my tumble wasn't an accident but an act of fate."

"Don't stand there, drop the bathrobe, get rid of the slippers, and come show me how overwhelmed you are! I remember you promised something about using your tongue." Every part of my body told me to stop hesitating and jump right in there.

I let the bathrobe fall and lost the slippers, stepped out of my panties, and removed my camisole. I walked to the bed. I pushed her so she was lying flat on the bed and straddled one of her legs. I pushed my pussy firmly onto her thigh and felt how muscular it was. "I guess you work out a lot?"

"Not in the normal 'go to the gym' way. It takes a lot of heavy work to keep this place warm and running in the winter. There's a lot of chopping wood and shoveling snow."

"It clearly works, your body has a lot of good ... tone... to it."

"Are we going to talk? Or did you want to play?"

I shook my head and leaned down to kiss her. She responded with passion and fire. My hands roamed down to her breasts and started stroking them for a second or two, and then started rolling her nipples between my fingers. While I was doing this, I began to roll my pussy back and forth on her leg; I left a bit of a warm wet trail that I'd have to get to in a minute. I pulled away from her kisses and nibbled at her ear and neck and then moved down to her right breast. I stopped grinding against her leg and moved my left leg to grind against her. Matching the pace of my left hand, I swirled my tongue around her nipple. She made a throaty sigh, so I grabbed her nipple with my teeth and pulled back. She gasped. I sucked on her nipple a bit, and then repeated it on the left breast.

She looked like she was enjoying it, but I knew it was time to move down to wetter pastures. I kept my right hand playing with her nipples and pushed her legs apart with my left hand. "Give me a pillow," I said. She grabbed one that was next to her. I moved down so my body was below her knees; I lifted her hips off the bed and propped them up with the pillow. The pillow was pushed back enough to give me full access.

I finally got a look at her pussy. It was gorgeous and looked wet and tasty. It looked like she had shaved smooth a couple of days ago - her pussy had a bit of wild growth around it but wasn't out of control.

Bertie blushed a little bit and said "Sorry I haven't shaved recently. I wasn't expecting visitors!"

"That's okay. I normally keep things a little unkempt, but I had to neaten up for this weekend, just in case. Maybe I'll shave you later. Now be quiet -- or at least stop talking -- I have business to take care of."

She chuckled.

Her lips were a dusty mauve color, puffy and a slight bit damp. I blew on her pussy fairly hard, and even harder when I got near her clit. I ran my first two fingers along the side of her lips. Then I took my whole tongue and lapped her pussy from bottom to top. As I kept doing this, she said "Ohhh that's nice. I'll have to return the favor."

"Hush, I'm still working here!"

This time she giggled.

I spread her lips with the tip of my tongue and started zigzagging it back and forth across her pussy, going up and down. Each time I got to her clit I flicked it just a bit. Each time I flicked her clit, she gasped a little bit. I kept doing this until I could taste that she had started leaking fluid. I stuck the tip of my tongue into her and started swirling and wriggling it around. I didn't go very deep, just the outer edges. She went from gasping to grunting.

I let her sit like this for a minute or so and then started to really thrust my tongue into her, using it like a dildo to fuck her. She moaned a little bit and started pushing her hips forward to get me a little deeper. I pulled my tongue out and let her get worried I'd stopped for about 30 seconds. Then I thrust two fingers in and out of her opening and sucked, nibbled, and licked her clit at a fast pace.

She started to scream a bit -- "Yes, yes, give it to me, make me cum!". She quickly tipped over the edge into a full-bore orgasm, shouting out meaningless noises, thrusting her hips up and then flopped back onto the bed.

Her breath slowed down after a minute or two. "Damn, for someone in the closet, you can eat pussy like a rock star. I'm going to have to take a few extra steps to keep up with that! Why don't you come up and relax on the bed. I'm going to go get some eggnog so I can bask in the glow of that orgasm a little more."

"I love eggnog, just don't put *too* much rum in it. I want my head to be spinning when we're done, but not from drinking..."

"I think I can manage that!"

She stepped out, I heard some cups rattling and a thick liquid get poured in a pan. After a minute or so, I heard the cups get filled and then the sound of a bottle open and glug something else into the cups. That must have been the rum.

She came back in with two mugs, both of which had inspirational messages on them extolling the virtues of "drinking from the fountain of womanhood." I giggled.

"You like those mugs? It was tough to find things that were suggestive but not crude. Now move over closer to this side of the bed and sit up on some pillows against the headboard." I did so, and she gave me a mug that talked about warm honey and sweet nectar. I took a few sips of the eggnog.

"Oh, that's really nice! It's smooth and creamy with the right bit of spices to balance the cream. And the rum makes everything a bit warmer in my tummy."

"It's a secret recipe. I'm glad you like it." She took a couple more sips, took my mug from me and set them both on more handmade coasters on the nightstand. "My turn," she said and slowly licked her lips and gave me a look like the cat at the canary.

She spread my legs and climbed between them. After running her thumb up and down my pussy a little bit, it came out wet. "I see you really enjoyed what you did to me.... Well, I hope you like what I'll do to you even more." She sucked her thumb and then pushed her crotch down against mine. Our pussies were lined up and our clits were touching. I shuddered a bit at the feeling. Leaning over to kiss me, she started pushing her hips up and down, grinding against me. I wanted to gasp and groan at the feeling of our clits sliding around each other, but she was still kissing me and then slid her tongue into my mouth. She still tasted a bit like eggnog.

She pulled away giving me a chance to start making noise and moved down to my breasts. She took my entire left nipple in her mouth, sucking and pulling on it while doing the same thing to my right nipple with her hand. She was still grinding our pussies together up and down. I started to mewl -- "aaaahhhhh, ohhhhhh, yyyyyyeeeessss" in a breathy voice.

She removed her mouth from my nipple and moved her head down between my legs. I made a noise of disappointment that she wasn't grinding us together anymore, but then she started lapping up and down on my pussy the same way I had done to her. It did feel good -- it was gentle yet exciting and the flicking of my clit punctuated every lick with a nice jolt of electricity. I leaned back against the headboard some more, relaxed my whole body and sighed with contentment. I closed my eyes to help me better focus on the sensations flowing through me.

She took both hands and lifted my butt off the bed. She switched from licking my entire pussy to licking deep between my lips and across my opening. I started to grunt in time with her licks. She let my hips back down and stuck two fingers of her left hand into me.

Licking my clit, she started pulling her fingers across my g-spot in a back-to-front motion. I made a loud noise of pleasure at the sudden attack. I was almost too distracted by this motion to hear something happen on the nightstand left to my head. But I was feeling so good that I couldn't really tell what it was, and I certainly didn't care. Her fingers eased back out of me, and she went back to stroking her tongue across my opening. I was still amped up enough to continue making loud moans.

Suddenly, I felt something warm and tingly pour down across my pussy and felt her lower lips press against mine and lick my pussy like a popsicle. I opened my eyes just enough to see her mug of eggnog in her hand before she poured some more over me and flooded me with more sensations. My eyes rolled back and closed again as I felt her drink what must have been her entire mug of eggnog from my pussy.

I crested into a full body orgasm and screamed in pleasure each time I thrust my body upwards. When I started to come down, I heard the drawer on the nightstand open, heard a buzzing, and felt a vibrator push against my clit. I went right back into moaning loudly. Then she stuck a vibrating dildo into me, and I screamed and thrashed as she thrust it in and out of me while moving the one on my clit in circles.

I must have passed out again. I halfway woke up to find myself under the covers, with her spooned up behind me. I was still so comfy, relaxed, and tired that I went back to sleep.

When I woke up again, the sun was out. My clothes were neatly folded on a chair near the nightstand. There was a glorious cup of coffee on the nightstand in a mug that said something about blooming flowers and sweet smells in the air. I got dressed and took a nice drink of the coffee. It was smooth with a hint of sugar. Walking out into the main room, I saw her and Miskie sitting back in the chair by the wood stove.

"You make good cocoa, great eggnog, and fabulous coffee! And those aren't the best of your skills. Can we go back to bed and ... snuggle... some more? I've still got a taste of eggnog on my tongue, and I want something to cleanse my palate with."

"That sounds really really tempting, but your friend called this morning in fits. It sounded almost like a full-blown panic attack. The roads have cleared up enough that I can get you back to lodge without trouble."

"Maybe I can come back tonight? Or tomorrow? Or....".

I must have looked hopeful because she smiled happily. "I'd love that. But you're leaving tomorrow and I'm closing the cabin up and heading back to civilization next week."

"Oh. Ummm... Can I get your number? We can meet up somewhere?"

"Again, I'd love that, but I wander a bit and don't always have access to a phone. Let's get you back."

She turned and walked out a door that was in a little offshoot hallway next to the kitchen. I sighed sadly and walked out with her to her car. We drove back to the lodge.

When we got there, my friends were waiting at the front entrance. Nora spoke in a panicky voice "We were so worried! You didn't hurt yourself, did you? You missed out on a lot of fun and crazy times!" I smiled at that.

I heard Bertie get out of the car and felt her hand on my shoulder turning me to face her. She put both hands on the sides of my head and pulled me in for a deep kiss. When she was done, I giggled and then sighed contentedly.

She repeated "Like I said, I wander around a bit, but maybe you'll crash into my cabin wall next winter."

"Can I use the front door instead?" She burst into loud laughter as she got back in her car and drove away.

Nora and the rest of the girls looked at me slightly aghast. Millie snapped out of it and said "I guess you had a wild night as well! Good for you, girl!"

12