All Comments on 'Eight Ball, Corner Pocket'

by DanDraper

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
sp9983sp9983almost 3 years ago

Strip pool, that's new.

Married69Married69almost 3 years ago

Interesting read here. It's a shame about the spelling and grammar. There are a lot of mistakes in it which distract from the story itself. Could do with a proof read.

Really enjoyed the story though

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Strip pool brings back memories of my 2 cousins ( male and female) and I playing years ago at my parents house. What a great time we had when we played it too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story, I enjoyed it all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Poor grammar and sentence structure makes the dialogue awkward

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think you started a new kind of stripping game :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good read, until the last few lines it dribbled off from there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a well structured story, save for the weak edit. An occasionally incorrect word, or word tense perhaps created by a dictation to script programme.

Sufficient recall for most of us, through our youth, for reminiscences. Make that GREAT MEMMORIES.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not a bad story at all, but you have a few. Well a lot of miss spelled words. It would be recommended that you proof read or have someone do your proof reading for you. Please keep writing your stories. I do like your subject line of strip pool.

A reader in Florida

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What the hell is everyone talking about in these comments? I had to read this again to see the so-called grammatical errors here. Yes, there were some that stood out, but not enough to make a federal case out of it. This isn't any worse than the majority of the stories you read here. Other then that, this was a very enjoyable read.

I think this is just another example of people just wanting to be anonymous a$$holes online for no other reason than to be a$$holes anonymously.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story, I read it twice. I wish there were more cousin related incest stories here, I'm surprised there aren't that much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice story but parts were rushed to a degree that made it unrealistic. But it was hot enough to make me think how fun it would be to have a cousin like she did. I did like it that in the story she was more aggressive than he was about doing it. Guys always think they are more aggressive but some of us girls no how to have fun too,

Devils_Erotic_AngelDevils_Erotic_Angelalmost 3 years ago
Kissing cousins...and more.

Interesting game, strip pool. I liked your story idea and the relationship you built between your two main characters. In general, it was a fun read and good story. Keep writing and having fun, that's what Lit is supposed to be for, having fun. People don't realize the time it takes to write a story and the courage it takes to share and post it. So, don't let a few less than positive comments get you down. Next time, a second pair of eyes on your finished story might be of help to avoid similar feedback. Good luck and thanks for sharing your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

when i was younger my cousin jim and i had to share a bed one night, during the night jim began to seduce me and i soon found myself blowing his cock, when he was horny enough he flipped me on my back and pushed his hard eight inch dick into my anal opening, he fucked my ass real hard and soon blasted a huge load of cum up my ass, before falling back to sleep jim told me "thank you eugene, that was the best piece of ass i ever fucked" i asked him if he was bi and his answer was no, im gay , did you like what i did to you?" and i said" cpuld we do that again before morning?" so jim had me suck him and then he fucked my tight ass again two more times. i went home that day with cum leaking from my ass all day. he continued to fuck me for four years until i got married to my girlfriend. i told her about jim and me during our honeymoon, she suggested we invite him over for a repeat so she could watch jim fuck my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

the use of similar sounding words but spelled and meaning different was prevalent all through your story tense was misused as well made for a difficult read but over all good concept..... for you to improve your writing skills learning to use grammar and spelling to convey your message is very important

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very interesting game. I don't think I can get any of my cute cousins to play this with me, but now I do want to try this with other women if I could Awesome story, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I feel like she knew exactly what she was doing the whole time when she asked him to play this game. It was a good set up to get him to nail her on top of the pool table. Great story, I'm definitely coming back to reading this one again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDanDraper@DanDraper
Thank for stopping by. I hope you you enjoy all the stories my perverted mind has come up with.