Eight Ball, Corner Pocket

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled himself out of her pussy and got her to turn around so he could face her. He got her to sit up on the edge of the pool table and began kissing her mouth again. He slowly moved his kisses down her neck until he got to her tits. He began kissing them and sucking on her nipples, which gave Jane a sensational surge through her body.

When he finished playing with her tits, he pushed his dick back into her. He began to fuck her again, slowly at first because he wanted to take as much time with her as he could, then steadily increased his speed. Jane's body arched back, and she was barely holding on to the table. She began to moan louder and beg him to fuck her harder, and he complied as best he could.

The pool table was sturdy, but it was beginning to rock a little and make small squeaking noises. In their own heads, they thought about what would happen if the table broke. Jane had a lot of explaining to do to her father. Either way, they didn't care and kept enjoying themselves.

Eventually, Tom couldn't hold back much longer, and he knew he was about to finish very soon. Jane sensed what was about to come and told him it was ok to cum inside her. He managed to get a few more minutes out of his performance before he shot his load right into her pussy. When his dick got soft, he pulled out of her and they both relaxed.

They both leaned on the pool table for the next several minutes, talking and giggling about what they had just done. Eventually, they decided it was time to put their clothes back on.

"That was amazing," said Jane.

"I know," Tom agreed.

"I guess the fun is over," she said. "You'll go home and that'll be it."

"It doesn't have to be over," said Tom.

"What do you mean?"

"Why can't we keep doing this?"

"No. It was fun, but we can't make this a thing between us," she told him.

"I'm not suggesting we make this a relationship," Tom assured her. "Just have some fun, like we did just now."

"You mean make it a casual thing?" she asked. "Can we do that?"

"I don't see why not?"

Jane thought about it for a moment, intrigued by the idea. The sex they had was just a spur of the moment thing and nothing more. But it was a lot of fun for her and it would be a shame to stop so soon.

"Ok," she said, with a big smile. "I think I can be a lot of fun."

They agreed to keep in touch about the idea to discuss how they would go about it without anyone knowing. At the front door, Tom gave Jane another big kiss before leaving.

They continued to see each other regularly in secret for the next few years before they met other people and got married. They never told their spouses about their secret affair; it was their own little secret. They never slept with each other again, but enjoyed discussing it in secret, reminiscing about the fun they used to have.

The End

12