Eighteen Ch. 01

Story Info
Tom's Birthday Surprise.
4.9k words
4.62
36.4k
51
3

Part 1 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 07/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RandyGimp
RandyGimp
171 Followers

Eighteen is the story of Tom Griffin, the year he becomes an adult, and his senior year of high school.

Tom is a gifted student but ends up having several challenges as he learns his mom is getting remarried and moving out of state, just when he finally made the swim team. His only dream, at the beginning of the story, is to swim for his high school, and not move out of state. Later, he meets Christina Taylor, who changes his life forever. When tragedy strikes and his world crashes down around him, he's saved by the woman who loves him.

Chapter 1 -- Tom's Birthday Surprise

Friday, August 7th

Kerosene lanterns emit just enough light to see the servers bustling around the dining room and the old photographs hanging on the wall. The waiters and waitresses are dressed in outfits that mimic the old west. The hushed voices of our fellow diners softly hum in a steady buzz.

There are several different styles of tables in the room. Some are round, some triangular, and some rectangle. This is in addition to several booths that line the walls of the restaurant. The five of us have been seated at a rectangular table in the center of the room. Mom and Rick are to my left while Mary and Lisa are on my right. Since I'm the birthday boy, I've been placed at the head of the table.

We've finished our meals, and the waitress has a busboy clear our table as she puts a cupcake, on a plate, in front of me. After she jabs a candle into the center of it, she lights it with a long match. The flame gives off a dim glow that adds to the ambiance of the room. Of course, I already know what to wish for: I want to do really well on the swim team this year.

Lisa looks at our sister, Mary, whose brown eyes glisten while simultaneously laughing and singing. If Mary wasn't two years older, they'd look like twin Victoria's Secret models with their shapely legs, thin waists, and long, loosely curled, ash-blond hair. I'm thankful that we aren't like other siblings who fight and argue. Instead, we get along great and actually have fun with each other.

Mom gets emotional, as usual. Turning eighteen only comes around once in a lifetime, and this year her baby boy has become an adult. Mary reaches over and clasps Mom's hand tightly while Mom puts her other hand in Rick's. A dark cloud gathers around me as I cringe. I don't like that guy one bit.

Rick's been dating my mom for about a year, but it seems like I hardly know the man. He's divorced, has a house, no children (that I know of), and works in the aerospace industry. He isn't allowed to talk about his work, which makes him even more mysterious. Being a foot shorter than me with fire-red hair, Rick's attitude puts me on edge. He's obnoxiously rude when Mom isn't around and treats me like a five-year-old. Little Big Man's Disease, that's what he has. Even though Mom adores him, I try to keep my distance from his sorry ass.

I was eleven years old when our parents split up. It happened after Dad went skiing with Uncle Tony one weekend and was introduced to a woman my uncle knew. Dad stopped coming home at night, and we didn't see him for almost a year. Mom made excuses for Dad not being around. Usually, it was with sadness in her face.

I didn't understand it at the time, but as I grew older, Mom explained that Dad had changed while he was away; he had become a nudist and a swinger. When he returned home, he tried to talk Mom into his new lifestyle, but she wasn't having any of it. Unable to sway her, Dad attempted to patch things up, but they had grown too far apart and had too many differences that couldn't be reconciled. So they divorced when I was thirteen.

We learned that Dad moved in with his girlfriend, Karen, and her son George in Redondo Beach. I've met her a few times, and she seems nice, but I resent her deeply. In my mind, it's her fault our family is torn apart. We see Dad about once a month, but never on momentous occasions, like tonight

Dad sends money to help out, but it's never enough. Mom hadn't worked or finished college before they split up and had difficulty finding a good job. Things were tight, so when I turned fourteen, I got a part-time job working at the grocery store. I was a little guy back then, but I worked hard and did what was asked. I had no expenses since I never dated and only had a bicycle and a skateboard for transportation, so I gave my check to Mom to help out with the bills. Little did I know, she'd put half the money away in a college fund and gave me the bank book tonight as a present.

I look at the balance and know I have a good start towards my college tuition next year.

I snap out of my reminiscing as they finish singing Happy Birthday, and my sisters get out of their chairs to walk over and give me kisses on the cheek.

Mom smiles and asks, "How's it feel to be eighteen, Tom?"

"Not much different than seventeen, Mom. Maybe I'll feel different in the morning, but not right now."

I blow out the candle, pluck it from the chocolate cupcake, and lick the icing from its bottom. Then, picking my fork up, I slice a piece off with the edge of a tine.

"Just eat it with your hands!" Mary says.

Lisa is still next to me as I pick up the treat and bring it to my mouth. As soon as it's an inch away, she pushes the cupcake against my face, smashing it all over my mouth and nose. Everyone laughs, well, everyone except for Rick; he sits there motionless, staring off into his own little world. I clean my face off, licking as much frosting as I can from around my mouth.

Lisa thinks she's so smart...I'll get her!

Rick comes to life and clears his throat. "Now that the fun is out of the way, your mother and I have important news to discuss with you guys." He reaches over and takes Mom's other hand as he continues, "We've been going out for a while now, and I love her--"

"And I love Rick," Mom interjects.

He smiles at her and continues, "We've talked about it, and we're getting married. So I want your blessing."

Shocked, I look at my sisters, but they seem to know this is coming. He wants my permission? He wants to be my step-father? There is no way in hell I'm agreeing to this! I'm not living under the same roof as him. No way!

My thoughts are interrupted as he keeps going, "Another thing...and this won't go over well. I got a promotion, which includes a transfer to the East Coast. This means we'll need to move, so we'll sell both houses and buy one close to my new office."

Move? Are you kidding me? Move? Now? Is this some kind of joke? Some birthday present this is!

"Wait a minute," I say. "I start my senior year of high school next week. It took me three years, but I finally made the water polo and swim teams. I've worked hard for this, and now you want to rip that away from me?" Blood rushes to my head, and the veins in my neck bulge. "What if my new school has different graduation requirements? What if they won't let me on the swim team or, worse, don't have a team at all? I've already registered for my classes, and what about college? This is going to mess everything up!"

Rick shakes his head with an exasperated look. "It'll be fine. You'll be able to graduate and go to college. It's not that big of a deal if you don't swim; there are more important things in life than playing sports."

Not a big deal? Maybe not for him! That's all I've wanted to do the whole time I've been in high school. It's no big deal? Unbelievable!

I'm stunned. "When do you plan on moving?"

"It'll take a while to sell the houses, so probably around October," he says.

"That means I'll have to transfer about a month after school starts?"

Rick answers with a smirk, "Yep."

I look at Mom, and she has a serious look on her face.

"Mom?"

"Tom, honey, this is our timeframe. Rick and I are getting married, and he's being transferred. At least he was able to delay the transfer for a couple of months to make things easier on us. We want to do this with your blessing instead of forcing it on you. You're eighteen now and don't have to go with us, but we'd love it if you did."

Damn straight, I don't have to go with you!

Rick nods to let me know he agrees with Mom.

"There has to be another option," I plead.

"Well," Mom says, "if you want to remain here, you can ask one of your sisters if you can stay with them until you graduate, or you can get a place of your own--but I don't know how you'll earn enough to pay rent while going to school. There is one other way, but I'm not fond of it," she pauses with a heavy sigh. "You can call your dad and ask to move in with him, but you'd still have to change schools."

Ask Dad? He couldn't even take the time to show up for my birthday tonight. So why would I want to call him?

I look at my sisters, and they see the desperation in my eyes as they look down and shake their heads.

"I live in a one-bedroom apartment that I share with my roommate," Mary says.

Lisa chimes in, "Same here."

The world closes in around me, and the dark cloud I felt earlier returns. If I want to stay in Southern California, I have to call Dad. Crap! What if he says no? What am I going to do? I can't; I just can't live under the same roof as Rick.

"I want to stay here," I announce, "and I want to swim. I don't want to move to the East Coast."

***************

We get home from the restaurant, and I gloomily drag myself to my bedroom and shut the door. Why did they have to spring this on me tonight? On my birthday! Why can't they wait until after I graduate and leave for college to do this? Ugh!

I get undressed and flop down on my bed, sulking, as the fresh night air washes over my bare skin, cooling me off. Then, staring at the ceiling, I try to figure out if there's any other way for me to be able to stay here.

Before I know it, it's dark, and I hear noises outside my room; I must've fallen asleep. I'm unable to place the sounds, so I get out of bed to investigate. Silently, I tiptoe through the dark kitchen and into the dining room. The sounds get louder and come from my left, and I suddenly recognize them. I'm shocked when I round the corner. The full moon fills the front room with light where Mom and Rick are on the floor. He's between her legs, eating her pussy.

Shocked, I watch Mom pinch one of her nipples while her other hand is on the back of Rick's head. He crawls up and takes her other nipple into his mouth, sucking and kissing it. He then moves to her lips, and they make out. They're so caught up in the moment, they don't see me stroking my cock. Wait! I'm stroking my cock? What the hell? I've never witnessed Mom having sex before; my brain tells me it's wrong, but my pecker says otherwise.

I back up into the shadows as Rick gets on his knees, and Mom turns over to kneel on all fours. He penetrates her pussy, and she bucks her hips while moaning. The sound of their skin slapping makes my boner even harder. A squeak escapes my throat as I beat off, and Mom turns her head, looking in my direction. She doesn't see me and continues fucking her boyfriend with vigor. Rick grunts, pulls his dick out and sprays my mom's ass with his cum. Taking both of his hands, he smears his gooey liquid on her butt and down her crack. Mom turns around, takes Rick's cock into her mouth, and sucks him off like she's trying to get more cum out of him. After popping Rick's rod from her mouth, she falls on top of him, and they make out some more.

My balls are about to explode, so I back away silently to my room and masturbate until I ejaculate. I haven't come this much in a long time, and there are several pools of gooey liquid on my stomach. My right hand is all slimy, so I grab a dirty sock from the floor to clean myself off as I lie there, contemplating what a sick and perverted son of a bitch I am for thinking of my mom as I jerked off.

The last thing I picture before dropping off to sleep is Mom's tits swaying under her as she and Rick fuck and me being hard again.

Saturday, August 8th

It's hot outside, sweltering, in fact, but that's the way it is in the desert. Water polo practice ended about an hour ago, and before I do anything else, I call Dad. As I explain about Mom getting married, moving, me wanting to be on the swim team, and staying in Southern California, all he says is, "Uh-huh."

He finally breaks his silence, and we talk about my options and some of the ramifications. He agrees another state might have different graduation requirements. He also agrees that it'll probably be challenging to get on the swim team at a new school. But he said the school where he lives might not be any better. I ask about Karen, her son, his apartment, and if he thinks he has room for me.

"It's a two-bedroom," he says. "We have one room, and George has the other, so the two of you would have to share. It'd be tight, but I'll speak with Karen and George to see what they think. Call me back next week, and I'll let you know."

There are two paths before me, and only one of them is open now, and I don't want to take it. The other way depends on Dad, Karen, and George. If they decide they don't want me, I'll have to move back east, and worse, live under the same roof as Rick. Shit!

After our conversation, I strip down and jump in the pool to cool off before climbing on a raft to work on my tan. My mind drifts to last night when I watched Mom fucking, and my cock gets hard again, my boner sticking straight in the air. I'm getting warm, so I dip my hand in the water and splash my cock before stroking it.

Turning over, the raft sinks a little, letting cold water onto it. The difference in the water temperature shocks me, but it feels good. The combination of the refreshing water under me and the sun on my back is an addicting contrast that I can't get enough of. My brain switches to my current problem, and my mood darkens.

Mom and Rick are moving back east...I start my senior year of high school in a few weeks, and I'm going to be uprooted from my home. I want to stay in Southern California, not move back east, and most of all, I want to be on the swim team. Either way, I have to move. With only those two choices available to me, I'd rather be with Dad than live with Rick. I just don't know if Dad will let me.

Changing schools my senior year may not seem like a big deal for some, but I've been trying to make the swim team for three years, and this year I finally did it.

At the start of my freshman year, I was maybe five-ten and around a hundred and thirty pounds. I told the swimming coach I wanted to join the team, and he said I needed to get on the water polo team first because all of his swimmers come from there. I tried out but wasn't strong enough to play, so the coach suggested I take weight training and come back the following year. At the start of my sophomore and junior years, I still wasn't strong enough, so I went back into weight training. I had a good growth spurt during my junior year and built up a lot of muscle, so when I tried out this summer, the coach was impressed and let me join the team.

My dream of competitive swimming started when I was seven years old and watched the American men's team in the 1976 Summer Olympics. They swept all but one of the swimming events. From that moment on, I knew I wanted to swim and maybe even make it to the Olympics one day.

Today at practice, I told the coach I was moving, and he took me off the roster and put me back in weight training. My anguish returns as I think about dinner, practice, and my conversation with Dad.

I'm shocked out of my daydream when I hear, "What do we have here?"

I quickly roll off the raft and drop in the water. My head comes up, and I look towards the voice's direction and see my sister Lisa standing at the edge of the pool with Mary's best friend, Candice. They're both wearing smirks. Lisa is two years older than me, while Candice is the same age as Mary. Lisa is blonde, and Candice has fire-red hair. They're both very easy on the eyes.

After graduating high school, my sisters moved, but thankfully not far away. We used to split the chores, but now that they're gone, it's my job to take care of things, except when they throw their parties...then they have to clean their mess up before Mom comes home and finds out.

They love throwing their wild parties, too, like they did when they were in high school. The best part is, they don't shoo me away, and I get to watch all those naked people have their fun. I guess they're so cool about it because I don't try and mingle with their friends; It's more like I'm a ghost that nobody notices.

My sisters aren't shy about showing their bodies off, so seeing them walk around the house naked is no big deal. In fact, when they still lived at home, I adopted the same dress standard. It was all peachy until Mom found out and got super mad, threatening to ground us for a year if she ever caught us again. So, we became more careful and were always dressed before she got home.

"Care if we join you?" Lisa asks.

"Of course not."

Lisa drops her sundress to reveal she's going commando and jumps in the pool while Candice wiggles out of her tight shorts and crop top. Candice and I have seen each other naked before, but she's never acknowledged my existence. I've had a crush on her since my freshman year of high school, but I've kept it a secret because she's never paid any attention to me; plus, she's my sister's best friend.

As I crawl back onto the float, my balls churn, and my cock swells as I watch their tits float in the water. Then, finally, they wade over and rest their arms on my raft. Candice's face is inches from my growing member.

"Is it just me, or are you happy to see me?" Candice asks.

"Uh...yeah. I was thinking about last night." My cock gets stiffer, presenting itself. This isn't the first time they've seen me excited, but it's the first time Candice's face has been this close when I've been hard.

"What happened last night to give you such a nice hard-on?" Lisa asks.

"I caught Mom and Rick having sex."

"I didn't know you had a thing for Mom."

"Neither did I, until last night."

"Really? Tell me."

"I don't know. I was standing there watching her, and then all of a sudden, I found myself jerking off."

"Really?"

"Yeah! I don't know what came over me."

"It shouldn't come as such a surprise. You've been hard while watching Mary and I have sex."

"I know, but you and Mary are my sisters, NOT Mom."

"Does she know you saw her?"

"I don't think so. She didn't say anything to me this morning before she left."

Lisa sighs and gets a smile on her face as she reaches out and smacks the head of my cock.

"Hey! What was that for?"

"Nothing, just goofing around."

"Yeah, well, I don't think you should be touching me like that."

Lisa gives a good laugh and says, "Why the hell not? Like I said, you've seen Mary and I have sex plenty of times."

"I know. You guys are into incest, but I don't know if I am."

She laughs again. "Really? How about last night?"

"Okay...okay, so I got hard. It's not like I touched Mom or anything."

"Really? So...when you jacked off to the image of Mom getting fucked, did you come?"

"Uhhh...yeah."

Candice reaches out and grabs my cock firmly, moving her hand up and down my shaft. I pull away, but she holds on to my stiff rod as she jerks me.

"Uhhh...Candice! I can't believe you're doing this; I mean, you've never seemed interested in me before."

"You weren't eighteen before. Now you're legal."

"Legal?"

"I've been waiting a long time for you to turn eighteen so I could touch you."

"You have?"

"Uh-huh. And for your birthday present, you're getting a blow job."

RandyGimp
RandyGimp
171 Followers
12