Eighteen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am?"

"Uh-huh."

Candice stands in the shallow water, puts her mouth over the head of my cock, and slowly slides her lips down, her tongue tickling the underside as she engulfs me. I'm shocked at first and start to pull away, but she has a firm grip on my base. It feels incredible, so I give in and let her have her way with me. Before I know it, my cock hits the back of her throat before she comes off me and squeezes my cock with her hand. She repeats this...lick, swallow, squeeze, pump, swallow...until my balls tense.

"I'm going to come, Candice."

"Hmmm..."

My balls let loose, and I spurt my jizz down her throat in waves, and she bobs up and down, licking my cock clean of sperm. I'm still hard as she holds on, sliding her hand up and down. I have a strong urge to reach out and touch her boobs, but I've never felt her tits before, and I'm not sure she'll let me.

"Can I touch your tits?"

"Absolutely, but let's get out of the pool first."

Candice grabs my cock and pulls me off the raft. I tower over her since I'm six-four, and she's five-seven, as she leads me out of the pool. Chuckling at the two of us, Lisa climbs onto the raft and watches us get out of the pool.

Candice lies down on a chaise lounge and pats the ground next to her, so I sit down on the hot concrete, the water cooling it as it drips off me. Her skin glistens in the sun as she takes my hand and guides it to her breast, giving my hand a squeeze. I take hold of her tit and massage it, and she moans, so I move my hand to her other boob and give her nipple a pinch.

"Suck on my left nipple as you pinch my right one."

She lets out another moan as she spreads her legs a little, letting her hand slide between them. Candice rubs her slit before bringing two fingers up to her mouth. She licks them and then pushes them back between her legs.

"Suck harder and use your tongue to tease my nipple."

My tongue runs around her brown circle and then over her hardened nipple. I clamp down with my lips and suck.

"Gently bite it while you suck."

I grasp her nipple between my teeth and gently bite down. She moans again as she fucks herself with her fingers. I get on my knees and lean over to take her other tit into my mouth to repeat my actions. With her free hand, she grabs my hard cock and gives it a squeeze. I let go of her nipple and sit up, enjoying the feeling of her stroking me. Her shiny wet fingers come from between her legs and into her mouth, sucking on them.

"What does that taste like?" I ask.

"Here...see for yourself."

She dips her fingers back into her pussy and gets them wet again before bringing them to my nose so I can smell her sex. It's intoxicating. My tongue swipes along her fingers, tasting her nectar. It's addicting, and I want more. I suck her fingers into my mouth and run my tongue around as I lap them clean.

"Would you like to taste my pussy at the source?"

Hypnotized by her essence, I nod slowly. She gets up and moves to a chair, placing her butt cheeks at the edge as she spreads her legs. I scoot over and sit cross-legged between her knees.

"I've never seen a pussy this close before. Where do I start?"

Candice put her fingers between her legs and proceeds to give me a biology lesson I'll never forget.

"This is my Labia," she explains as she pulls on her lips. "It feels awesome to have them licked, sucked, and pulled."

She places her fingers at the top of her pussy, pulling the skin up to reveal what looks like a pink pea. "This is my clitoris, often called a clit. It's very sensitive, and I love to have it licked and sucked. Touch it, but be gentle."

I take the tip of my finger and gently touch her clit. It's hard and moist. I move my finger around the base of it and over the top. My tongue flicks it, causing Candice to tense as my lips surround it. I gently suck her button and then move my tongue to flick it again. She groans as she tangles her fingers in my long hair. Releasing her clit, I take her labia between my lips and give them a suck before releasing them and licking her pussy, from her hole all the way to her clit. Her taste is mesmerizing, and I can't get enough of it.

"Put your tongue in the hole at the bottom of my pussy."

My tongue slides down and into her. I taste more of her now, and my tongue moves around, trying to catch her nectar. I go in as far as I can and wiggle my tongue to get as much as possible before I slide out and lick every inch of her pussy. Looking up, I see her playing with her tits and pinching her nipples. Her head is thrown back, mouth agape, and she's taking short quick breaths.

She takes a deep breath and pants out more instructions for me, "Stick...your...finger...in my...pussy...and...suck...on...my...clit."

I follow her instructions eagerly and put my tongue against her clit as I slide two fingers into her. I move my fingers around as they swim inside her. I put my lips around her clit and suck as I gently press my tongue against it. My fingers touch a squishy part of her pussy, and she moans, so I curl my fingers up and press against it, and she moans some more. I finger-fuck her, running my fingertips against her squishy part, and she squirms.

"Right there! Rub and press right there!" Her breaths are shorter now, and I think she's going to hyperventilate. Then, after a minute or so, she tenses up, and my fingers are flooded with her cum.

She pulls my mouth away from her clit and says, "Stop. Keep your hand still."

My fingers are motionless while her juices leak out and seep down between her ass cheeks. Her breathing becomes more even, and she grins. I pull my fingers out, lapping her honey from both my fingers and her pussy, to get as much as I can. My tongue goes lower than I expect, and I hit her asshole. I feel it tighten as I lick it to get all of her fluid off it.

She moans as my tongue circles her rosebud and says, "Not right now. We'll save that for later."

It's my turn to smile as I realize this will happen again. I kiss the inside of her thighs as she combs her fingers through my hair, and then we're startled.

"What's going on here?"

I about jump out of my skin as I turn around to see Mary standing in the doorway. She has her hands on her hips as she steps out onto the patio. Shit, busted!

12