Eighteen Ch. 02

Story Info
Candice gives Tom his belated birthday gift.
5.4k words
4.59
14k
21
0

Part 2 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 07/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RandyGimp
RandyGimp
171 Followers

Chapter 2 -- Tom's Belated Birthday Gift

Saturday, August 8th

I'm sitting on the ground between Candice's legs, admiring her pussy as she's coming down from an orgasm when I'm startled by my oldest sister, Mary. She's four years older than me and has always been the boss when Mom wasn't around. While Lisa and Candice are built like Victoria's Secret models, Mary looks like she should be a porn magazine's centerfold.

Mary stands in the doorway with her hands on her hips and a goofy grin on her face. "What's going on here?"

I look up at Candice as she smiles and says, "Tom just gave me a damn good orgasm."

"I thought we were going to give him his birthday present together?"

"Yeah, well, you got here late."

Lisa climbs out of the pool and walks over to us. Mary looks her up and down and gives an evil smirk. I know that look; it always means trouble is about to happen.

I'm a bit puzzled when Mary walks out onto the patio and shuts the sliding glass door. I look up at Candice, admiring her beauty. She's a total babe, with her long red hair, glacier blue eyes, and freckled complexion. She likes to attend the parties my sisters throw, so I've seen her in action several times. Yet, there seems to always be a pang of jealousy watching her have sex with other guys. Still sitting on the ground looking up at her, I realize that I'm gawking and reign in my emotions.

The hard-on I had is long gone with the shock of being interrupted and now the embarrassing situation of sitting between Candice's legs. Mary sits in one of the chairs, and Lisa follows, sitting next to her. I get off the ground and sit in the chair next to Candice. For a second, my hand goes to cover my privates, but then I reconsider when I realize there's no point to it. Candice nonchalantly slides her finger along her slit, and I get hard again.

Mary looks at me, notices my cock, and says, "What's wrong little brother? Didn't Candice take care of you?"

"Uh...I wouldn't say that."

"Yeah," Candice says, "I blew him while we were in the pool. He tastes yummy too." She grins and then winks at me.

"Want to know what your birthday present is?" Mary asks.

"What? Yeah, sure!" I answer a bit too eagerly.

"Candice is going to take your virginity."

Candice leans over, pecks me on my lips, and then gives me a Cheshire cat grin. I'm going to have sex with the girl of my dreams! Fuck, I love life!

Candice throws a folded towel on the ground between my feet and then kneels down on it. Looking up at me, she smiles, places her lips around my cock, and sucks me into her mouth. I get harder as she swirls her tongue around my shaft, and her head bobs up and down. The world around me gets small, and all I see are her blue eyes as she uses her hand and mouth on me.

My hips rock to Candice's rhythm, and I place my hand on the back of her head to urge her to dive deeper. My cock pops from her mouth, and she licks the length of my shaft before softly sucking my balls into her mouth. Then, gently, she grabs my sack and slides my rod back into her mouth. I can't believe the intense feeling of her grasping my nuts and my crown hitting the back of her throat.

"I'm going to come, Candice," I pant out.

Instead of taking me out of her mouth, she pushes down further and buries her nose into my pubic hair. I can't help myself, my balls tense, and my cock swells as cum rockets through my shaft. Euphoria fills my veins, watching my sister's best friend deepthroat my entire rod. I know I'm spackling the back of her throat with my sticky seed. But no cum dribbles out until she gags slightly, and then a pearly strand bursts into my bushy pubes from her tightly sealed lips.

I can only moan as I pump wave after wave of cum down her throat. She pulls back slowly, and when she drops me out of her mouth, her tongue bathes my cock in slow, methodical licks. She opens her mouth to show Lisa and Mary the wad of cum she pried from me and then closes her mouth to swallow.

"That was awesome, Candice. Thank you!"

"Let's take this into the house where you guys can be more comfortable," Mary says.

We get up; Candice grabs my semi-hard boner and pulls me into the house. Lisa and Mary look at each other with grins as we make our way to Lisa's old bedroom.

This is my lucky day. Candice has already given me two blow jobs and let me eat her pussy, and now I'm headed to a bedroom to fuck the girl of my dreams. I must have died and gone to heaven!

Candice lies on the bed and beckons me with her finger, so I crawl onto the mattress and go straight for her luscious boobs.

"Whoa, hold on there, Tiger. Let's not get too eager. Instead, start at my neck and kiss gently, taking time to softly nibble my earlobe and blow on my ear...but not hard."

With that, I'm a little hesitant and give Candice a look of unsureness. She giggles as she guides me through the steps of being more intimate.

"Now we're going to have some fun," she says.

"Uhm... I uh," I look at Candice and say, "I uh... don't know exactly what to do."

"Not to worry, Tom. There's nobody better to show you how to treat a woman than me."

I look at Lisa, and she smiles. Mary leans down, gives Candice a deep kiss, and then tells her, "Don't let him off the hook easy. Make him work for it."

If it's at all possible, my cock gets harder watching them kiss.

Lisa grabs Mary's hand and says, while leaving the room, "We'll be in the pool, have fun, you two."

Turning my attention back to Candice, I kiss her neck softly and trace my tongue along the outline of her earlobe. When I gently blow into her ear, she giggles. Returning to her neck, I lick it and then move under her chin to kiss it softly too. Candice buries her fingers in my hair to guide me. The shape of her earlobe tantalizes me, and I can't stay away from it. My tongue caresses the edge of it before I put it between my lips. Candice turns her head, and our lips meet, but I lean away. Pulling me back into her, we kiss deeply as our lips part. She stabs her tongue into my mouth and gently swirls it around. I return the favor by caressing the outline of her tongue and then press on, deeper into her mouth. Running my tongue along her teeth, I push in further where our tongues tangle. Finally, we pull apart, both of us smiling ear to ear.

I return to her chin, kissing it softly before moving back to her neck. Working my way down her chest, I move lower, reaching her bare, soft, heaving breasts. Lowering my head, I slowly and gently circle her areola with my tongue, letting my hot breath waft across her damp nubs. She arches her back into me as her nipple hardens. I take it into my mouth and suck while flicking it. I notice a wet, soft warmth on the tip of my cock and look down to see it smearing against Candice's enlarged pussy lips. She shudders below me.

I move to her other breast and repeat my actions. She lets out another moan, and I slide down further, kissing her stomach. My tongue traces down to her belly button, licking the inside of it. I move lower, reaching her clit and touch it softly with the tip of my tongue. Turning my attention to Candice's clit, I place it between my lips before sucking it into my mouth. I keep moving south. Her pussy is damp, and the aroma teases me.

"Suck on my labia and pull it out gently," Candice instructs.

"Your what?"

"My pussy lips...put them into your mouth and suck on them."

I obey and take her into my mouth and do as I'm told. Again, I'm mesmerized by her succulent scent. Continuing down further, I reach into her and drink her up. Candice lifts her legs and pulls them towards her body. This presses her labia together and brings her puckered ass into view.

My tongue slides along her slit and down to her rosebud. I lick around it. Another moan. Being curious, I take the tip of my tongue and push it into her little star. She moans again. I lick around the outside of her ass and then travel back up to her pussy. She's exceptionally wet now as her juices seep between her cheeks. My chin is coated as I try to lap all of her nectar, but it keeps flowing. My cock aches, and I want to put it inside her, but I'm unsure how she'll respond. I touch her clit and apply gentle pressure as I move my fingers around, and she bucks her hips.

"Candice, I want to fuck you!"

"I'm waiting for you, Stud," she pants.

Getting on my knees, I press my cock against her slick cunt lips. The sensation is amazing. I push into her as she pumps her hips toward me, and I feel a warm, knobby part of her pussy. We moan loudly in unison.

Candice offers no resistance, and the natural urge to thrust my cock into her takes over. I drop my hips in one steady motion. My straining erection burrows into her to the hilt. We both moan again as I hold myself inside her. She's slippery, warm, and tight. This is the first pussy I've been in. I slowly draw back, then drop my hips again, causing the walls of her pussy to throb around me. Candice huffs out a breath.

With half-lidded eyes, she lifts her head to look at us fucking. Her mouth hangs open as she grasps my butt cheeks and says, "Don't worry if you come in me, Tom. I'm on the pill."

That's all the encouragement I need. Giving Candice's pussy a few more shallow pumps, I push in to see how deep I can go. Her wetness spreads around my shaft and down my balls. The sensation causes my rod to pulse and my balls to tense. I desperately hold back, not wanting to come yet.

Since I've already climaxed twice this afternoon, I'm surprised I'm ready to release another load so soon. Gripping Candice's hips, I hold myself deep inside her, my cock on a hair-trigger.

"I'm going to come."

Candice says, "Push in as far as you can and hold it there. I want your load deep inside me." There's a hint of wildness in her voice.

Holding her hips firmly, I jam into her, flexing my ass in her hands. My balls let go, and I come hard as my sperm pumps like crazy. I drive my cock deep into my sister's best friend as I inject her with hot cum. My head swims with pleasure as Candice's tight cunt throbs around my spurting erection. She lifts her ass off the bed and then relaxes.

Candice rolls onto her side and lies still. I crawl next to her, and our lips meet. The fact that I'm kissing my fantasy woman doesn't escape me, and I get rock hard. I've wanted to do this for what seems like forever and am in a dream world at this point. She looks me in the eyes, and I can see the exhaustion on her face. We kiss. And then we kiss again, but this time, I push my tongue between her cherry red lips, and she sucks on it eagerly. We lay there for what seems like an eternity, kissing. Occasionally, we break apart to catch our breaths. Each time she smiles at me, her angel-like beauty resonates within my soul.

My lips travel to her neck and then under her chin, remembering the moves she showed me earlier. I slowly kiss and lick my way down to her tits. Her wonderful tits. I take them in my hands and place my mouth over one of her nipples and suck. I lick around her areola and feel it tighten. My tongue flicks her nipple, and then I suck as much of her breast into my mouth as possible. I move over to her other boob and slowly lick around her pink circle, repeating the process. Candice has her hand on the back of my head, pressing me into her. After a few minutes of this, I kiss between her breasts and trail my tongue down to her abdomen

Reaching her belly button, I play with it before moving to her pussy. She must have shaved recently because her pussy is smooth as silk. I give her the attention she deserves. I kiss further down, moving to the bottom of her slickened cunt and then back up. I taste my cum mixed with her sweet nectar, but I don't care. I penetrate her with two fingers while my tongue swipes at her clit. Her clit is larger than the ones I've seen in the porn I've watched, almost like a small dick. I circle it with my tongue, and take it into my mouth and suck. Candice moans and wiggles, but I keep my mouth on her clit and suck. I play with it, and she squirms some more while gasping.

I let go and turn my attention back to her labia. Pull my fingers from inside her, I replace them with my tongue. She's intoxicating. I push her legs up and run my tongue up and down her slit, occasionally touching her ass.

"I want your cock back in me. Now!"

My rod has returned to full strength, and I don't need to be told twice, so I get on my knees, set her legs on my shoulders, and line my cock up. I angle it just as before, and my stiff dick pops inside.

"Yesssssssss," Candice hisses blissfully.

She's warm and very slippery, and I pump my cock inside her. She's so wet that her body makes squishing sounds when I push inside.

"Faster, Tom. Really give it to me. Go faster and harder."

I go to work as fast and as deep as I can. She asked for it, and I hold nothing back, making sure I slam my body against hers as hard as I can. Our flesh slaps together, echoing in the small bedroom.

"Fuck, yes. Oh, Tom, oh, Tom, oh--"

Candice's body tenses as I pound her. Her face scrunches, and her legs straighten, shaking. She lifts her legs from my shoulders and rotates her hips, opening herself up further. I lean into her, bearing down and clamping my hands onto her firm tits.

Candice sucks in a huge breath, then lets out a loud wail as I slam into her deeper from this new angle. The fleshy slaps turn into thunderous claps as my hips repeatedly smash into her perfect ass.

"GOD! FUCK! TOM! GIVE! IT! TO! ME!" she grunts out, taking each of my powerful strokes.

I take a deep breath to get some air in my lungs and ask, "I'm going to come, Candice. Should I pull out?"

Her eyes open wide in panic. "NONONONO, don't you dare! I want to feel your cock pulse inside me. Shove it in deep and make me take your hot load."

I move my hands up to her shoulders and slam in deep. Her body shudders but takes my thrust, and my balls clench.

"AH!" I yell, splattering her insides with a blast of cum.

We make eye contact, and she looks as if she is struggling. I hold her shoulders and flex my ass, planting another thick stream inside her, then another. Her mouth falls open, and her brow furrows. She nods her head as I pump my seed into her.

"That's it. Fill me up with your sticky spunk."

When I'm done, I fall on my side, taking fast, deep breaths, trying to get air into my starving lungs.

Candice flips around and takes my cock in her mouth, and bathes it with her tongue. She runs her tongue up and down my rod, licking off the combined juices, sucking on it as if she's trying to get more cum out. When Candice pulls away, she flops down next to me, and we lie next to each other, panting out our exhaustion.

In the distance, we hear the front door open and look at each other. We jump up, run across the hall, into the bathroom, and quietly shut the door. We get in the shower and bathe each other under the warm water. Candice soaps my cock, and it hardens again.

"Doesn't he ever get enough?" she asks me.

"Not with you," I answer.

After our shower, I walk out of the bathroom, leaving Candice inside, and see Mom in the doorway talking with my sisters. I walk up behind her and ask what was going on.

"Nothing, just talking with your sisters," Mom says. "Go get dressed because Rick's coming over for dinner."

She turns and heads to her bedroom, and shuts the door. I bring Candice out and ask my sisters if everything's okay.

Mary snickers, "Sure, no problem."

"Did you tell her about Candice and me?" I ask.

"Nope. Didn't see any reason to."

"By the way," Lisa says, "happy birthday!"

"Thank you!" I respond eagerly.

Candice lightly smacks my ass and says, "Me too. You and I are going to have to do this more often, that is, unless you object."

"Me object? I'd be crazy. Anytime you want to fool around, I'm available. Anytime!"

Candice grabs my ass, reaches up on her toes, and kisses me on the cheek. My mind is blown. How would Mom react if she knew what we just did? Candice gets her clothes and goes with me to my room to get dressed while my sisters take showers. I close my door, take Candice in my arms, and we make out. I have the girl of my dreams in my arms. This IS heaven! The girls jet before Mom comes out, leaving me with a massive smile and a birthday to remember forever.

Sunday, August 9th

It's Sunday morning, and I'm sitting at the table eating some cereal. I think of yesterday, and my cock swells. Footsteps behind me cause me to turn around; it's Mom.

"Tom, I want to talk with you about Friday night."

Shit--did she see me jacking off while I watched her and Rick having sex?

"Uhm...uh...okay."

"At dinner, you said you were going to call your dad. Did you do that?"

Mentally, a sigh of relief washes over me as I let out the breath I was holding in anticipation of what I thought was to come. "Yeah, I called him."

"Why would you rather live with someone who barely cares about you rather than with Rick and me?"

"Mom, I love you. You know that, right?"

"Sure. I know you love me. That's why I'm confused about why you'd rather live with your dad instead of us."

"Mom, look...I really don't want to leave California, and I REALLY don't want to move to the East Coast. Besides, I'd have to live with Rick, and you know we don't get along."

"Can't you just bury the hatchet with him? For me?"

"Mom, it's more than a hatchet. Look, I've never said anything to you about him, but the guy's an asshole."

Mom's face turns red, and she gets a slight scowl on her face. She looks like she's going to give me a tongue lashing. "I love that man, and you need to treat him with more respect," she says in a stern voice.

"Mom, I've tolerated him, and I've tried to be nice to him...for your sake, but it's not going to work. To be honest, the only thing that would keep me here is if you didn't move, and that's because I want to swim for Desert Peaks my senior year."

Mom lets out a deep breath and a tear forms in the corner of her eye. My heart sinks because the last thing I want to do is hurt her feelings.

"Okay fine. So, go live with your dad then," she says quietly with defeat in her voice.

"Honestly, I don't even know if he's going to let me live with him. He told me that his apartment is small, and it would be cramped beyond belief if I lived there."

"So all this grief you're giving me is for nothing?"

"Mom, I'm not trying to give you any grief. Dad said to call him back next week after he's had the chance to talk with his girlfriend and her son."

"Fine. Just let me know what you're going to do," she says in a curt voice. Then, standing up, she continues, "I'm going to the gym. What do you have planned for the day?"

"Nothing. I have the day off, so I thought I'd spend the day in the pool if that's okay."

"You don't have to work today?"

"Nope. I'm off until tomorrow afternoon."

"Do your chores first, and then you can goof around in the pool." She turns around and heads for the door.

I finish my chores and take a shower before getting in the pool. I'm lying on a float when Mary and Candice walk into the backyard. Seeing Candice makes my balls churn, and I have a strong urge to take her in my arms and make love to her.

I drop off the float, climb out of the pool, and walk over to them. Candice takes hold of my semi-erect penis and gives it a tug.

"Are you happy to see me?" Candice asks.

"Absolutely," I say enthusiastically.

Mary drops her shorts, removes her tank top, and jumps in the pool. Candice hasn't let go of me and moves closer, so I lean in and give her a welcoming kiss. Her grasp gets firmer as I get harder. She closes her other hand on my balls and plays with them while softly jerking me. Putting my arms around her, I grab her ass, pull her into me, and we make out as we fondle each other. My cock reaches total hardness as she strokes me and plays with my balls.

RandyGimp
RandyGimp
171 Followers
12