Eighteen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's take this inside," I say in a deep, intense voice.

"I thought you'd never ask," Candice squeals.

I turn and look at Mary, who's gotten on the pool float to work on her tan. Candice and I go to my room. Standing behind her, I lift her shirt over her head, and she spins around, so we can kiss some more. Her bra-clad breasts bounce against my bare chest. I reach behind her and fumble with her bra, which causes her to laugh.

"Pinch the clasp together, and the straps should pop loose."

I fumble some more before she huffs and reaches behind her, taking my hand to show me what she means. Her strap snaps open, and the cups come away from her tits as they drop a little. I sit down on the edge of my bed, admiring her beauty as she removes her bra entirely. She combs her fingers through my damp, curly hair as she looks down at me.

Staring directly at her wobbling C-cups, I offer, "You have the most beautiful tits I've ever seen."

"Better than your sisters?"

"A gazillion times better." I kiss between her mounds and slide my lips to her areola, where I kiss it and give it a lick. Her pink circle tightens, and little bumps protrude. Her nipple stiffens, so I lick it and form my lips around it before creating a vacuum. My hands are on her ass, so I take hold of the hem of her shorts and slowly lower them. My fingers wander to her crack, and I slide my hands down and under her.

Her shorts drop to the floor, and she steps out of them. Climbs onto my lap, she positioning my torso between her muscular thighs. My cock juts stiffly between our abdomens. My fingers continue to probe her as I smear her wet lubricant around her pussy and asshole.

"I'm not into anal sex like your sisters are," she says.

"I'll steer clear, then."

"I didn't say it didn't feel good to have your fingers back there. I just want you to know that you won't be sticking your cock in there."

"Duly noted."

I lean in and kiss her deeply, letting my tongue wander around her mouth as we make out. My cock aches and precum drools onto my stomach as Candice's wet pussy presses against my tight ball sack. Finally, I pick her up, turn us around and lay her on her back. She removes her legs from behind my waist, and her hands grip onto her ankles as she lifts and spreads her legs open.

With my cock in hand, I guide it into position, wedging it against her labia as I prepare to penetrate her.

"Usually, I insist on a guy going down on me until I have an orgasm before I let him fuck me," she says matter-of-factly.

I freeze in position and stop my cock from entering her. "Uh, sorry. I didn't know."

"I'll let it slide this time, but in the future, always give me an orgasm with your mouth before you let that cock of yours fuck me."

And with that, I let my cock slide right into her. I sigh as I drive in. She's so wet that there's no resistance at all.

"Yesterday, I had you fuck me hard. Today, I want you to go slow and gradually increase your rhythm. Slow and easy," she instructs, still gripping her ankles.

I pull out until my crown rests just inside her, and then I slide back in as far as I can go. Candice throws her head back and sighs wantonly. I take hold of her thighs and pull her closer to me. Her hips rock and I lean back slightly, angling my body away from her. Our bodies are connected by just my cock and her pussy. We both sort of lean back and forth, fucking slowly. The bed creaks in protest, but we steadily drive our bodies together.

I rise up on my haunches and reach for her tits. She releases her ankles, letting her legs rest on my shoulders. My hands clasp onto her bouncing tits, and she reaches up to cradle my head in her hands.

"Come down here and kiss me."

I bend her legs back against her chest, lowering myself onto her. Our lips meet, and I can't help but increase my tempo as her arms wrap around my neck and she pulls me in close. I break the kiss to suck in a breath, then resume frantically making out with her as I steadily feed my cock to her. The pressure in my balls increases.

Somehow, sensing I'm close, she pulls her lips from mine and gazes at me intently.

"Tell me before you come. Make sure you pull out."

I nod and bend her more, almost folding her in two. I drive my hips in and out, lowering my mouth onto her left nipple, and suck it firmly. Candice's moans are almost a constant now.

She caresses my hair and throws her head back in bliss.

"Oh yes...oh yes, that's it, suck my nipple. Oh, it feels so good."

I lift my face from her tits, popping her nipple from my mouth. "I'm gonna come."

She pushes me up by my chest, and I rise, pulling out of her. I stand by the edge of the bed as my rigid cock wags in the air like a tuning fork. Candice sits up, grabs my shaft in one hand and my balls in the other, and takes me into her mouth.

I place one hand on her shoulder and the other on the back of her head as she works me skillfully.

"Yes, don't stop, make me come. Oh shit...OH SHIT--"

I burst into her pumping mouth, eliciting a moan from her. She looks up at me, smiling, even with my dick surging cum into her mouth. One hand jerks me off into her mouth as the other gently squeezes my balls. I tremble each time I stream cum into her.

"Mmmmmmhhhmmmmm," she moans, accepting my load.

My legs tremble as my final spurt expels.

I pet her hair as I stare down at her. Her eyes shift down, and I feel her mouth tighten as she swallows. Then, still holding my cock and balls, she removes her mouth and swallows again.

Her lips smack as they open. "Whew, that was a thick load!" She runs a hand down the front of her neck as if to help her gulp down my seed. "And sticky too. It clung to my throat!"

"God, that was amazing, Candice," I said, taking my stiff cock from her.

"Round two. Let's see if you can get me to come with that magnificent tool of yours."

She turns over and gets on all fours, looking back at me suggestively. Her swollen, pink pussy peeks at me from between her thighs. I figure she's warmed up now and can take a good fucking, so I place a hand on her hip and guide myself in, taking her from behind.

I'm not gentle this time as I penetrate her. She grunts loudly with the full force of my cock driving in, so I back off to change the pace and strength of my penetrations. She moans, and I take that as a cue to go faster, so I speed up but don't pound into her. She moans again, her back arches, and she drops to her shoulders as her legs quiver. I pull out of her, but she objects.

"No, keep it in there. Put it all the way in and just leave it there."

I do as she says and wait for her breathing to slow. The walls of her vagina tense and squeeze my cock as she orgasms. She falls forward, and I slip from inside her as she turns over.

"Come here and kiss me some more."

I get on my knees and hover over her as I lean down, and our lips meet. She wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me down on top of her. Rolling onto our sides, we make out before she pulls away to rest her head against my neck, just under my chin. We stay like this, lying in each other's arms until she pushes me onto my back, crawls on top of me, and kisses me again.

"How about a swim now?" she asks.

"Sounds great," I answer, "but we better clean up first."

We take a quick shower and then go out to the pool. Lisa showed up while we were busy and is floating in the pool with Mary.

"How was he?" Lisa asks.

"Not bad. He still needs some work, though."

"Hey...I'm standing right here."

"I know where you are, Stud, don't get your panties in a wad. All I'm saying is that you need some more work, that's all."

Mary and Lisa chuckle as Candice smacks my ass. She gets on the tip of her toes and kisses my cheek before jumping into the pool. I jump in after her, doing a cannonball next to Lisa to try and knock her off her float.

We play games in the water and enjoy the hot summer day until my sisters and Candice leave. I'm on a lounge chair, relaxing in the shade as I think about my day. I wonder when Candice will let me fuck her again. I'm hard again...

12