Eighteen Ch. 04

Story Info
Meet Christina who turns eighteen and loses her virginity.
5.6k words
4.45
10.7k
11
0

Part 4 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 07/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RandyGimp
RandyGimp
171 Followers

Chapter 4 -- Christina

Saturday, August 15th

Nicole, my best friend, turns eighteen today and we're having a joint birthday party. I turned eighteen almost a week ago. My parents wanted to have a separate party for me, but understanding how close Nicole and I are, they let me have my way.

I slip a sheer caftan over my red bikini and go downstairs to get things ready. Mom is in the kitchen preparing the snacks, and Dad has put tables out on the deck. I grab the skimmer and slide it over the water's surface to get the few bugs that have settled there overnight. Then, dipping my foot into the water, I test the water to make sure the temperature is just right.

Our backyard is the perfect place to have a big party. Our pool has a diving board and a slide and is big enough for at least thirty people to hang out in. I finish skimming the pool and then fire up the Jacuzzi to get it nice and warm.

It's getting hot as I drag the last lounge chair into position, and I want to jump into the pool to cool off, but Nicole arrives. Dad greets her with a smile and a friendly hello.

"Hi, Mr. Taylor. Are you ready for all these teenagers to crash your backyard today?"

"Hah. We won't be here, Nicole. Mrs. Taylor and I are leaving you two in charge. You're both adults now, so you'll be responsible if anything bad happens."

Nicole's eyes get big but then relaxes as a smile comes over her face. I think she just realized that our party will have no chaperones!

Walking over to my besty, I give her a tight hug.

"Happy birthday, girlfriend," I say.

"Same to you," she replies as she gives me a peck on the cheek.

Yeah, Nicole and I are close. Very close. We've known each other our whole lives. Our dads were buddies in college, and after they settled into their careers, everyone moved to the hills of Burbank to stay close to each other. So, when we were born, we naturally became best friends too. In elementary and junior high, we were always in the same classes. In high school, we take different electives, but we're usually in the same classes for our required courses.

One thing we haven't shared is boyfriends. She's always had her guy, and I've had mine. This summer, Nicole is dating Jim. He's a nice guy; we've known him since elementary school. Nicole and Jim got bored towards the end of the last school year and decided they would "convenience" date over the summer. I guess it's worked out well for her, but that's not my kind of thing.

My boyfriend is Brad; he's a safety and wide receiver on the football team. We began dating last year after the football season. He's six-seven and built like a man. He's being recruited by several colleges and is one of the most popular guys in our school. Dad instantly approved of him since he was a football player in college, and it gave him someone to talk "shop" with when Brad would come over and hang out.

Whenever I have a first date, my dad's first thing is to play twenty questions with them. He likes to see how long it takes them to sweat. If it's too early, he may make it thirty questions. Over the years, if I really liked a guy, I'd tell Dad to take it easy on him, but Dad is a bit overprotective of me and wants to make sure I'm not going out with some creep. When it came to Brad, I don't think he even got to ten questions. Dad found out that Brad was a star football player and eased up on him.

Tonight, I plan on losing my virginity to him. Nicole thinks I'm crazy for letting him "have the milk without buying the cow," but I've been dying to have sex.

Nicole and I finally have everything set up with a few hours to spare before the guests arrive, so we go up to my room to finish getting ready. After I close the door, Nicole undresses, and I adjust my boobs in my bikini top after removing my caftan.

"Are you finally going to let Brad touch those today?"

I turn around to look at Nicole, who's standing there bare ass naked.

"He's going to do more than that with me tonight," I say. "Besides, he's touched them before; I even let him suck on my nipples a few times."

"Wait, I thought you were still a virgin!"

"I am, but I won't be after tonight. He's never stuck his cock in me, but that doesn't mean we haven't done other stuff."

"You're going to use condoms, right? And what do you mean by other stuff?"

"Yeah, I got some just in case he didn't have any. We've done stuff, you know...oral stuff and played around with each other."

"What? Wait! Oral sex? When did this start? You haven't told me about this. Give me the scoop!"

I untie my bikini top and let it drop to the floor as I shimmy out of my bottoms. Turning my back to Nicole, I rummage through my dresser to find a different suit to put on. The red one just isn't doing it for me. I pull my white one out and look at it but decide it's too see-through for a party like this. Holding my yellow one with the black border up, I try to determine if this is the one I want to wear today.

"Last Tuesday, you know, on my birthday. My parents took us out to eat and afterward left Brad and me alone in the front room to watch a movie."

I get a big smile on my face as I tell Nicole about my night with Brad.

"That night was the best. We were sitting next to each other on the couch, and Brad had his arm around me as I leaned into his big chest. A sex scene came on the TV, and Brad got a bulge in his pants. I slid my hand up his leg until I touched the tip of his cock, and he squirmed, which placed his dick right under my hand. I'd been wondering what he looked like for a while, so I gave him a squeeze. He leaned over and gave me a deep kiss, and his hand wandered inside my top to give my boob a squeeze. He felt me up, but that wasn't enough for me. My pussy was getting hotter and wetter by the second, and I needed a release. I either had to send him home and go to my room to masturbate, or I was going to see him naked. I chose the latter.

"I reached up and put my hand behind his head and pulled him in for a deeper kiss. This whole time I was rubbing my hand along his leg, feeling him get harder.

"Brad warned me that if I kept it up, he was going to have to fuck me. But I told him that wasn't going to happen and that I'd suck his cock if he wanted.

"I've never seen Brad move so fast, except on the football field. He had his pants down, and his throbbing cock out before I could blink. Staring at it, I wondered how I was going to fit that huge thing in my mouth. I decided to start with a lick, you know, like a lollypop. He was musty, but at the moment, I didn't care...I wanted to see and feel his cock. I put my mouth over the top of his dick and wrapped my lips around it, sucking until my cheeks hurt. I read that guys liked it when you use your tongue while giving them head, so I licked all around his crown while it was in my mouth.

"I also heard guys like eye contact, so I made sure to look him in the eyes. He was moaning and telling me how amazing it felt.

"Brad put his hand on the back of my head and pushed my head down, so I went further. I was so focused, I hadn't noticed his hand under my skirt until he rubbed and pressed his finger against my pussy. It made me so hot that I came off his dick and lowered my panties.

"Brad's fingers instantly slid along my lips and pressed his finger deep into my slit. Next, he pushed his thumb against my clit and then ran circles around it. Then, he slid a finger in my hole and slowly fucked me before pulling it out and bringing it to his mouth to lick my juices off it.

"He looked me in the eye and said how good I tasted. I told him to lie on his back because I wanted to try the 69 position.

"When he settled in, I set my pussy on his lips and leaned forward to take as much of him into my mouth as I could. I'd also read that guys like it when you swallow their whole cock, so I pressed down until I gagged. I came back up to get some air, and gooey spit poured out of my mouth and down his rod. It tasted different. I guess Brad's cock was leaking too, but I don't think it was cum. He really seemed to like what I did, so I tried again. I stuffed more into my throat this time and almost had my nose against his balls when my gag reflex suddenly triggered. I had to pull back as my eyes watered."

"It's going to take some practice," Nicole says.

"I think so." I continue to tell Nicole about my night with Brad.

"Brad's tongue was busy in my crotch. He ran it back and forth as he sucked on my clit. I couldn't help but buck my hips. He was about to get me off, so I told him not to stop because I was going to come.

"That encouraged him, so he stuck his fingers in my cunt and sucked on my clit. The world around me spun, and my body tensed as my legs quivered. My toes tingled, and a warmth traveled up my legs until it hit my pussy, and then everything exploded. I came hard and felt my juices flow out of me.

"I went back to work on Brad's cock, determined to get him to come too. I grasped him in my hand and stroked his length while I sucked on his head. I used two hands to pump him, and he got really hard. He told me to squeeze harder, and he'd come, so I tightened my grip and kept sucking.

"His hips rose off the couch, and his cock pulsed. I felt his thick warm cum, stream powerfully into my mouth. This made me naturally pull back slightly, and he shot some onto my cheek before I put him back in my mouth to keep his cum from getting everywhere. His cock pulsed again, and when I grabbed balls, I felt them churn. They were wet with my spit and his cum and had pulled in tight against his body. I tried to keep my lips tight around his crown and swallow, but it was too much. He spurt cum in waves, and some of it seeped from between my lips and ran down his rod.

"Once we calmed down, we got up, grabbed some tissues, and cleaned ourselves off. I kissed Brad deeply and tasted my pussy on his lips. His cheeks and chin were covered in my juices, so I took my tongue and gave him a 'cat bath' to get him nice and clean."

I finish telling Nicole all about the night and notice that she's fingering her pussy. It's not the first time she's masturbated in front of me, and I doubt it'll be the last.

"Liked that, did you?" I ask.

"Shit, yeah. That was intense."

Between telling Nicole about my night and watching her fingers, my pussy begins to ache. I drop my hand to my snatch to see how wet I am. I join her on the bed and spread my legs to bring myself to a climax. We're both going at it pretty good when I hear my mom call us to come downstairs.

"Just a minute, Mom. We'll be right down."

We put our bikinis on, and I slide my caftan back over me. Nicole is wearing her navy blue bikini, which shows off her ample breasts and tight ass. It isn't a thong, but it leaves little to the imagination.

We go downstairs and see some of our friends have shown up and are already in the pool.

"Is Brad here, Mom?"

"Not yet, sweetie."

Nicole and I go to the backyard to join our friends in the pool. Mom and Dad leave, and about an hour later, Brad shows up with a couple of his football buddies. Jim got here a while ago, and Nicole is already in the Jacuzzi with him.

I climb out of the pool to greet my hunk. Getting on my tippy toes, I put my arms around his neck to give him a welcoming kiss. In response, he puts his strong arms around me, and his big hands close over my ass as he lifts me, like I'm a bag of feathers. This causes my bikini bottom to shift slightly, exposing my labia, which I realize after I've wrapped my legs around his waist. I immediately feel his bulge straining against my pussy, which gets me wet.

In response, he moves his mouth over mine and gently pumps my body against his, as if we were fucking, so I dig my tongue into his mouth. My pussy aches and is dripping wet.

Brad's buddies are in the pool before we finish making out, and when he sets me down, my heart flutters, and I feel the heat in my cheeks as I blush.

Brad and Jim have the job of grilling the burgers and dogs for our guests, and about an hour after we pig out, the crowd filters away. By the time the sun is low in the sky, it's just the four of us in the Jacuzzi. I'm sitting between Brad's legs with my back to him, and Nicole and Jim are across from us. Brad slides his hands under my top and squeezes my nipples. I press my legs together as my muscles down low clench; it's like a direct line to my pussy. I lean my head back into his pecks and let him play with me. His hardening cock is in my back, and it causes me to ache more because I know what I'm going to let him do to me later. Nicole and Jim excuse themselves, telling us that they're going to leave, and as they climb out of the water, Brad leans down and kisses the back of my neck. Now I have goosebumps, hard nipples, and an aching pussy. I can't take much more.

Nicole and Jim are gone, so I drop my top, turn around and plant a forceful kiss on Brad's lips. "Let's take a shower to get the chlorine off us," I say.

"Really? Together?"

"Yeah."

Brad stands up, puts me over his shoulder, and climbs out of the Jacuzzi with me in tow. He sets me on the deck, and we dry off with some towels before going into the house. I take a towel and dry his back, and when I get to his ass, I pull his trunks down and plant a kiss on each cheek. He turns around, and his hardened shaft just about slaps me in the face. I grab it with my hand and hold onto it as I pull myself up to stand. We walk up to my room and use my attached bathroom to shower. I jerk him off in the shower, but I don't let him come.

"This is plain cruel what you're doing to me," Brad says.

"What do you mean?"

"You keep playing with me and showing me your hot naked body, but you won't let me fuck you."

"Well then, how 'bout you fuck me?"

"What? Really? You're not just yankin' my chain, are you?"

I give his cock a firm tug and say, "Oh, I'm yankin' something but not your chain. Tonight, I'm going to let you make love to me."

He finishes drying off, and we go into my room. He eagerly jumps on my bed and pulls me to him. He throws me on my back and gets over me, and just before he sticks his cock into me, I stop him.

"You need to put a condom on, mister."

"Oh...yeah. I don't have one; how about I just pull out instead."

"No dice. No condom, no sex."

His face turns red, and he leans back on his haunches, sitting on his heels. I reach over to my nightstand and pull the drawer open; inside is a box of rubbers and a bottle of lube. He leans over me, removes the condoms from the drawer, opens the box, and removes a foil package.

"So is this planned, or do you always keep a box of condoms next to your bed?" he asks.

"This is planned. You're my first."

He gets a Cheshire grin on his face, rips the packet open, and rolls the sleeve down his stiff shaft.

"I'll go slow, so it won't hurt too much."

"It won't hurt. I said you're my first guy; I didn't say your cock is the first thing I've had in my pussy."

He takes the lube and squirts a little on his dick and then a little on my clit. He rubs it around his dick and then takes his hand and spreads it across my cunt.

"You don't need lube, your wetter than a sponge sittin' in a pail of water."

"I've been waiting for this all afternoon," I say.

He places the tip of his cock at my entrance and slowly pushes in. The real thing is much different from my brush handle, and it spreads me more than I thought it would. Of course, I know my hymen is already broken, so I don't have to worry about that, but feeling his cock enter me fills me more than I knew it would.

"Stop for a second," I say.

"I'm only about halfway in."

"Just give me a minute to adjust."

He waits, and then I nod for him to continue. He works himself all the way in and then slowly pulls out until his crown is resting just inside me. This is the most exquisite feeling I've ever known. The walls of my vagina pulse with excitement, and I have a mini orgasm. He goes back into me and then gets into a slow rhythm. My hips rock and I lift my ass off the bed to change the angle. I hear myself grunting and can't control what comes out of my mouth. There are moans and grunts and cries. I didn't know I could make so many noises. He goes faster. Brad is leaning over me with his hands next to my ears, so I clasp my hands around his neck and pull him down to me. We kiss...deeply...as he pumps into me.

He breaks the kiss suddenly and says, "I'm going to come."

"Pull out when you start to come."

"I'm wearing a condom, so it'll be okay."

"Pull out anyway."

He holds me tight and strokes into me harder, and grunts before burying himself deep inside me. His thick cock swells, and then he yanks it out. I look down and see his rod hovering over my stomach, encased in latex. Brad sighs. His cock bucks like crazy, and creamy white sperm fills the condom. Reaching up, I squeeze and stroke him as his warm cum fills the thin condom. Leaning down, he kisses me as he continues to fill the rubber. I love having his dick in my hand, feeling him ejaculate. He throws his legs over the side of the bed and sits there, so I get up and sit next to him.

"Everything okay?" I ask, using my hands to carefully unroll the cum-filled condom.

"Okay? It's awesome. You don't know how long I've wanted to do that."

"Probably about as long as I have. We better get downstairs and clean up before my parents get home."

I carefully snap the condom off to keep the majority of Brad's warm load inside, but some splatters onto his abs, so I lean down and slurp it off.

"You are too hot, babe," Brad says, watching me lick his six-pack. I finish, and he gives me a light slap on the butt as we get off the bed.

I'm light-headed, and my cheeks are hot. The world seems brighter and happier, and I have a smile on my face that won't fade. Brad picks up the clothes he brought into my room, and I grab some clothes out of my dresser. We get dressed and go downstairs.

We're in the backyard cleaning up when my parents come strolling through the back door.

"How'd the party go?" Dad asks.

"It was great. We had a lot of fun."

"You made enough of a mess; you better have had fun," Mom says.

"Leave it for tonight," Dad replies. "We'll get it all cleaned up in the morning."

"Cool," Brad announces. "I should get going anyway."

I walk Brad to the door, where we make out for a little while, and then he leaves. I get the rest of the dishes into the kitchen and start the dishwasher. Mom comes into the kitchen to help tidy it up a bit and leans into my ear from behind me.

"You have a glow about you tonight. Anything you want to share?"

"Uh...uh, no. What do you mean, Mom?"

"You know what I mean."

"Uhm...how about we talk tomorrow?"

"Whenever you're ready, sweetheart."

Mom kisses me on the cheek and smacks my butt. Strangely, it's on the same cheek and in the same place where Brad slapped me moments ago. I'm a bit freaked out that Mom can tell that I had sex tonight.

Sunday, August 23rd

Nicole and I are out goofing around. We went to the mall and did some clothes shopping. She got this sexy low-cut pink top that will drive the guys wild, and I got a short black pencil skirt and some new black heels. I tell Nicole all about Brad and me having sex last Saturday night and again on Thursday afternoon, after his football practice. She thinks I'm crazy, but now that I've felt Brad's cock inside me, I can't seem to get enough.

"Crap, I'm almost out of gas," Nicole says.

"Pull into the next station, and I'll fill it up for you."

"Fill it up? Are you sure?"

"Heck ya. It's the least I can do for being my chauffeur all the time."

RandyGimp
RandyGimp
171 Followers
12