Eighteen Ch. 05

Story Info
New surroundings. Lindsay & learning to surf. Orgy.
7.7k words
4.52
7.8k
10
0

Part 5 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 07/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RandyGimp
RandyGimp
171 Followers

Chapter 5 -- Tom and the Beach

Saturday, September 26th

I can already tell that moving from the desert to the beach will be a culture shock. I didn't know there were so many people and cars in the world. It seems like we've been driving forever by the time Dad finally gets off the clogged freeway. I look around in wonderment because I've never been to the city before. I have my arm out the window, feeling the air get cooler as we drive further west.

We come to a large apartment complex, and Dad turns right. Across from the apartments, there's a big park with lots of green grass, which seems alien to me. We don't have green grass in the desert...tumbleweeds, cactus, and dirt, sure...but no green grass.

Dad pulls into the apartment's parking area, drives down a steep concrete ramp, and pulls into an assigned space under the building above us. He shows me where to put my bike and warns me to keep it locked, or it will get stolen. Grabbing my duffle bag and skateboard, I follow Dad up three flights of stairs until we reach the apartment.

Dad tells me my room is straight back, and I have the bottom two drawers of the dresser and the bottom bunk. He also tells me I have some space to hang my shirts if I need to. There's nobody home as I survey my new surroundings.

Walking in, the dining room is on my right and the living room to my left. There isn't much furniture in the living room, just a couch, a beanbag chair, a couple of end tables, with a small television against the wall. I get the impression the dining room isn't used much because there are only two chairs at the table. The kitchen is tiny, with only a refrigerator and a stove, and I can touch the walls opposite each other at the same time.

Just before my bedroom, there's a small bathroom to the left. I walk into the bedroom, and the dresser and bunk beds are on my left. The closet is on my right. I open both drawers allotted to me and stuff my clothes in them before hanging up two shirts. George's skateboard is under the bed, so I slide mine under there, too, along with my empty duffle bag. I wonder if I've made the right decision, living with my dad. I tell myself that it's better than being under Rick's roof and that at least I'm not a hobo living in a rail yard.

George walks in as I'm sitting on the edge of the mattress, contemplating my new life. I've met Karen but not George, so I stand and introduce myself. He's shorter than me by a good five inches and really thin.

"I'll get out of your way and find something to do," I tell him.

"No, man, it's cool. Want me to show you around the apartments?"

"Sure, that'd be great. Thanks."

He kneels down, reaches under the bed, pulls our boards out, and hands me mine before we leave the apartment. I follow him around the large complex, where he shows me the best garages to skate in, and then we ride over to the pool.

"There's another pool, but we can't use that one. You have to be twenty-one, I guess because they allow drinking and stuff," George tells me.

The pool area has kids running around the deck and splashing in the water. Their parents are seemingly off in their own world and not paying attention to them. It's not the most relaxing place, but if I need to get away, it'll work.

"Dude, wanna ride down to the pier?" George asks, interrupting my train of thought.

"Sure, how far is it?"

"About half a mile, but it's all downhill."

I quickly figure out that my legs will get a good workout skating around on these hilly streets. We pick our boards up when we reach the pier because skating is not allowed on it. We walk around as George points out the best shops and things to do there.

We get home a few hours later, and Dad tells us to clean up because we're going out for spaghetti. Before we all pile into Karen's small Volkswagen and drive down Pacific Coast Highway, I wash my face and hands. We walk into a small hole-in-wall that's dark inside, with airplanes hanging from the ceiling and a bar on the left. In the back, there's a bunch of tables and a couple of Foosball games...that's where we sit. Dad tells me this is a weekly tradition because they have a special where the spaghetti is only fifty cents. He also tells me that as a kid, he used to live about ten blocks north of where we were and that my grandma worked as a waitress down by the pier. I had no idea my dad lived down here as a kid because I'd only heard stories of his adventures living in downtown Los Angeles.

Monday, September 28th

It's Monday morning and time for me to go to my new school. I'm nervous. Karen tells me that she'll meet me in the school office as George and I hop on our bikes, and he shows me the best way to get there. As I walk into the administration building, I suddenly remember that I forgot my paperwork. Karen strolls in a few minutes behind me and has everything in her hands, so we fill out the forms the counselor gives us, and she signs what's necessary before leaving. I'm sitting in the counselor's office, working out my schedule, and ask about getting into their water polo and swim programs. The counselor calls the coach and has him meet us in her office.

"Can I try out for the team, Coach?"

"No. My team is set, and even if I did, and you made it, by the time you learned our plays and adjusted, the season would be over."

"Coach, can I at least swim in the pool after school?"

"No. That time is reserved for our practice and drills."

"Can't we work something out?"

"Look, Tom, I'm not going to argue with you. After water polo, I'll hold tryouts for the swim team, but understand, my current team has priority. If you're better than any of them, then I'll think about letting you join, but for your sake, you better hope I don't. Typically, the only people I accept into the program are freshmen, and they start on the Junior Varsity team."

"Why, Coach? Why won't you let me swim?"

"Tom, this is a tight-knit group. They've been swimming together since they started high school. If you replace one of them, you'll be the most unpopular person on this campus."

"Coach, I'm not worried about being popular; I just want to swim. I've worked for three years so I can do this. I just want to swim."

"Don't give me any more grief, or I won't let you try out at all."

He walks away, leaving me feeling dejected. All the hard work I'd done to be able to swim my senior year was down the tubes. I'm determined to try out for the swim team, but my confidence in being accepted has been squashed like a bug. At least I can join the weight training class so my muscles won't fade away.

I get home from school, frustrated by my day, to find Karen and George sitting in the beanbag chair, watching cartoons. I go into my room and change before going into the kitchen to fix a snack. Then, returning to the bedroom to study, I think how odd it is that an eighteen-year-old would sit around with his mom and watch cartoons, but to each their own.

A few hours later, Dad comes home from work and goes into his room with Karen to have sex. They leave the door open. I look at George, and he just shrugs.

"There isn't much privacy or many secrets around here," he says to me.

"I guess not."

George walks over to their doorway and stands there watching them, so I figure, why the hell not? I might as well learn something from this.

Karen was wearing a tank top and shorts, but she's naked and on her knees, unbuckling my dad's pants by the time I get to the door. Dad has his shirt off, and he lifts Karen by the shoulders, and they kiss frantically. Then, he throws her onto the bed, where she lands on her back, with her legs in the air. Bending her knees, she plants her feet onto the mattress as she waits for my dad to finish undressing.

Dad climbs onto the bed, gets between Karen's legs, and begins eating her pussy. He starts slow, licking her clit and then moving down to her hole. His tongue slides along her asshole, and she lifts her butt in response. Next, he slides a finger into her and pumps it slowly as his tongue invades her. He's not gentle at all. His face wags rapidly as his mouth holds onto Karen's pussy. She apparently likes it because she has him by the hair, holding his head tight against her. She lets out a loud moan as she raises her hips high into the air.

Dad lets go of her with his mouth and gets on his knees between her legs. This is the first time I've seen my dad's dick, and it's a monster. He grabs his shaft and shakes it up and down, slapping Karen's pussy with his cockhead. She moans again, but this time, softly. She has her tits in her hands, massaging them and pushing them together. I hadn't noticed before, but her boobs are huge and firm, and I wonder if they're real.

Dad slides his cock into her and pushes all the way to the hilt. Then, he pulls almost all the way back out before slamming his cock back into her. Karen flinches and groans. She leans her head back, looks at us in the doorway, and smiles. My dad slows and looks over at us as well.

"Tom, how would you like to get your cock sucked?" Karen asks.

I look at George, and he shrugs. "Dude, it's your mom!"

"Wouldn't be the first time she's fucked one of my friends," he replies dryly.

I look back at them and decide what the hell. I strip off my shorts and t-shirt, throwing them in our room before walking over to George's reclining mother. My cock is sticking straight out as I approach her. I slide my prick into Karen's mouth as my dad slams into her again. His rhythm is faster now, and each time he pushes into her, her mouth engulfs my shaft deeper. I rock my hips in time with my dad's rhythm and fuck Karen's face. She reaches up and grabs my rod and pulls it out of her mouth so she can lick and suck the tip while she's getting fucked. Engulfing my balls, she sucks on them as she pulls them away from my body. Her cheeks are severely indented, so I know she has some good suction going on.

"I'm going to come," I pant out.

"Do it, sweetie. Come in my mouth."

Karen puts her lips around my cock again, and I drive it down her throat. She swallows as much cum as she can as I pump my cock into her mouth. After slowly pulling it out, she licks my shaft to get all the semen from it.

Dad pulls out of Karen's pussy and strokes his cock until he comes too. His hot white spunk flies over Karen's head and hits my stomach. His second spurt hits her chin. His third her tits, and he works his way down until his last bit of cum dribbles out and onto her pussy.

I looked over at George, stroking his hard cock that's sticking out of his gym shorts.

Karen rolls over and licks the cum off of my stomach before crawling off the bed. Fuck, she's hot! She's the first woman I've ever seen that shaves all of her pubic hair. You can not only see her slit and swollen lips from the front, but her luscious pussy is visible as it pushes out between her tight butt cheeks. She wiggles her ass at Dad and me as she glances over her shoulder and turns the corner to the bathroom. I get hard again.

"I'm glad you joined us," Dad says as he walks by and smacks me on my back. His meat sways from side to side as he walks, and it makes me feel small. Turning around, I go into my room, pretending that what I just did was no big deal.

Saturday, October 3rd

George and I are down at the pier, and he's showing me the kite shop. He talks about how kite fighting is the thing to do as we walk outside and see five kites in the sky. The guys flying them are trying to cut the others' strings.

"The last kite in the air wins."

"How do they cut the string?" I ask.

"They have glass leaders."

We're standing there watching when a girl comes up behind us and says hello to George. He introduces her to me as Lindsey. She tells me we have English together and starts telling me about the teacher and the class. One thing leads to another, and I ask if she wants to see a movie. We decide to meet at the theater since I don't have a car. After the movie, we walk to a stand to get burgers.

While eating, she asks why I left my previous school. I explain the situation with my mom getting remarried, moving back east, and me moving in with my dad. We talk about all kinds of stuff, and then she asks if I know how to surf.

"Does body surfing count?"

She laughs and says, "Dude, you've never been on a board before?"

"No. The only water we had was in pools. The beach is a couple hours away from there, so we didn't go that often."

"Okay, desert rat, meet me down at the breakwater tomorrow morning at six. We're on dawn patrol, and tomorrow is supposed to be somewhat mellow."

Sunday, October 4th

I get up early, and George asks where I'm going. I tell him that Lindsey asked me to meet her at the breakwater, and he says to be careful, that the guys there are very territorial. I shrug, go downstairs, get on my bike, and head down to the water. It's still dark when I get there, but five guys are standing in a circle wearing wetsuits and stretching. I hop off my bike and walk over to them, looking for Lindsey. One of the guys sees me and breaks away, walking towards me.

"Hey rat, what're you doing here?" he asks.

"Lindsey told me to meet her here at six."

One of the other guys hears this and says to his friend, "Dude, Lindsey said he's never surfed before, and she's going to show him how."

He then turns to me and introduces himself as Marco, Lindsey's brother. "Lindsey said you'd be here this morning, but I didn't believe her." He puts his hand on his friend's shoulder and says, "Put it away, Diez."

Diez has a knife in his hand, and the blade is out. Marco grabs a wetsuit that's on top of one of the boards and throws it at me, telling me to put it on. I stick a foot inside the leg, and they all start laughing.

"Man," Marco says, "don't be lame. Take your shorts off before putting the suit on."

I take off my shorts when I'm interrupted again by Marco.

"C'mon, we don't want to see that stuff! Put a towel around you!" Marco says as he throws a beach towel at me.

It takes some work, but I eventually squeeze myself into the suit, and just as I pull the zipper up, Lindsey walks over.

"Marco," she yells, "did you bring the longboard?"

"Yeah, I left it on the rack."

Lindsey tells me to follow her, and we walk over to Marco's car, where she pulls a really long surfboard off the top rack. It's at least ten feet long.

"Tom," Lindsey says, "put the board under your arm like this and follow me."

She holds the board in the middle, flat against her body, and then flips it out and hands it to me. I take the board and follow her back to the sand. She tells me to set it on the ground, fins down, and then turn around, so my back is to her. After I do all that, she pushes me, and I stumble forward.

"Figures you'd be a goofy foot," she says.

"A what?"

"Goofy foot. When I pushed you, you caught yourself with your right foot. So make sure when you pop up, that's the foot that goes in front."

Pulling her t-shirt off first, she then drops her shorts to reveal a modest bikini. I hadn't noticed her fantastic body because of the way she dresses, and it's a good thing I'm wearing a tight wetsuit, or she'd see the bulge forming between my legs. She walks over to where the boards are and grabs a wetsuit, and squeezes into it. I'm mesmerized and no longer interested in learning to surf.

"Hey! Don't stand there staring at my tits; you're here to learn to surf. Now lie down on that board."

"Uh, yeah...right."

She teaches me how to paddle and get up on the board, explaining not to pop up until I catch the wave. She tells me the most important thing is not to snake a wave if someone else has already claimed it.

"I'm going to teach you how to turtle roll now."

"Do what?"

"Turtle roll. It's where you roll with the board and go upside down, so the wave goes over the top of you. It'll help you get past the waves breaking close to the shore."

"Okay. What do I do?"

"Take a deep breath and hold onto the sides of the board; they're called the rails. Then, push your toes against the tail and anchor the board against you as you roll onto your back."

I do this, feeling stupid like she's playing some kind of trick on me.

"Once the wave is past, flip back around, so you're on top."

I flip back around and then let go of the rails and relax my feet. She has me wrap the leash strap around my ankle and tells me to listen carefully to everything she says as we go out.

"Grab your stick and follow me," she says. "When you're paddling out, and you see the edge of the wave break, turtle about six feet before the curl hits the board's nose. When you come back up, paddle hard to the line. Once you're past the break, it'll get easier."

The guys are already out, sitting on their boards, looking out into the ocean. As the sun rises, the sky takes on a bluish-black with red and orange hues off to the east. Wading into the water, I set the board down on the white foam. Putting my hand on top of the board, I hold it steady as it glides over the small waves. When the water gets around my thighs, I hop on and start to paddle.

When I see the first wave come at me, I flip upside down, holding the rails tight, and feel the breaking water go past me before flipping back around. Once I'm back on top, I paddle hard and have to turtle roll two more times before I'm past the break. When I get out to where the guys are, they point to the south, telling me where to go. So I paddle in that direction and see movement out of the corner of my eye. It's Lindsey, and she passes me as she glides further out before sitting up on her board. I catch up to her, pull alongside, and sit up. I'm winded and breathing really hard while she sits there calmly.

"Sucking wind?" she asks. "Thought you'd be in better shape, considering your build. Take deep breaths and let them out slowly."

We sit, bobbing in the water, as she teaches me how to watch the swell and what to look for in a potential wave. She explains how the line works and why the guys want me away from them. She tells me to respect them and the water, or get hurt, or worse, be a jake and hurt someone else.

There's a good swell coming, so I turn my board, but Lindsey tells me to hold off because it's too big for me and to watch her. In one move, she swings her board around and drops down to her stomach. Her wet, straw-colored hair whips around and drapes down the middle of her back as she looks over her shoulder. Her hands are poised in the water, ready to dig hard, and just before the wave lifts her tail, she begins paddling. She takes about five strokes before setting her hands on top of her board and popping up. She stands on the board, relaxed, as she turns and rides the face of the wave until it dies out. The white foam gently curls around her tail as she drops off into the dark water. Then, grabbing the rails of her board, she hops back on and paddles out to me. I'm in awe of how easy she makes it look.

The next good swell that comes, Lindsey tells me to go for it, so I turn and put my chest to the board and paddle hard. I feel the tail lift and accelerate. Planting my hands on the board, I push my body up and pull my legs under me. The nose of the board catches the water, and I pearl. I come out of the water, coughing and blowing the stinging saltwater out of my nose. I get back on the board and paddle to where Lindsey is and see her laughing hysterically. As I sit up, I see the guys pointing at me, also laughing. She tells me that I'm too far up and to scoot back next time.

The next swell I jump, I make sure I'm further back. I plant my hands and swing my legs under me and stand up...straight, with both feet on the right side of the stringer. I promptly lose my balance and fall. It's like being in a washing machine, tumbling in the churning water. I come up, gasping for air, and recover my board to paddle back out--Lindsey's clapping and laughing at the same time.

RandyGimp
RandyGimp
171 Followers
12