Eighteen Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice header. You're not very observant, are you?" she asks. "Watch my brother and his friends over there. You'll see their knees are slightly bent and their upper body leaning forward a little; they don't stand straight up. Watch how they use their arms to balance themselves and remember, when you pop up, keep the arches of your feet in the middle of the board, over the stringer."

I watch them and Lindsey for a while to see how they balance themselves and realize how close their movements are to riding a skateboard. Once I get that image in my head, I'm able to pop up and ride the wave in. We stay out for about three hours, and when we come back in, Marco walks over to me.

"You're great entertainment, funny as hell. Keep it up, though, and you'll get better." He gets a serious look on his face and continues, "You better not have peed in my suit 'cause if you did, I'll be pissed!"

"No, man, I didn't pee in your suit."

"Good. Take it home and wash it out with fresh water. Get all the sand and salt out of it and hang it out to dry. You can use it until you get your own suit."

"Thanks, Marco. I appreciate you helping me out like this."

"Quimby, don't get all fresh on me. I'm only doing this solid for my sister. This doesn't make us friends, and don't think you can talk to any of us at school."

Friday, October 9th

Another long week goes by, and school doesn't get any better. The only thing that makes life bearable is getting out in the water each morning to surf. Sitting on my board, watching the ocean rise and fall with each swell, waiting for the right wave to come along, is peaceful and calming.

It's bizarre that Lindsey and her brother are willing to help me learn this sport, but they won't give me the time of day when we're at school. I even asked Lindsey out again, hoping that having her away from school and her peers would be different. But she told me flat-out that she wasn't going to date me.

"But what about surfing? You seem to enjoy being around me when we're out here, in the water."

"Don't mistake what I'm doing here. I'm trying to help you fit in by teaching you to surf. I'm not doing this for the sake of enjoying your company. This is more of a community service than anything else."

"A community service? Are you fucking kidding me?"

"No. Look, you don't fit in here. You're not from around here. One day, you may fit in, but that's a long way off. Learning to surf will help you understand our lifestyle. Until you do, you won't fit in, no matter how hard you try."

Life at home isn't much better. The arguing is the worst part. Dad and Karen fight over the smallest things. It seems the only time they aren't at odds with each other is when they're having sex. If it weren't for George, I'd go crazy. At least he's someone I can talk to and skate with.

Over the last week, Dad and Karen have had different couples join them in the bedroom, which caused me to have an almost perpetual hard-on. A few times, George and I got out of the apartment and went skating, just to get a break from it.

When Dad gets home, he tells George and me they're throwing a party and that we should go find something to do. I go into my room to finish my homework and figure out where I'll go to make myself scarce. George has a date, which means I'll be flying solo. By the time I'm done with my school work, their friends begin to show up, so I pull my jeans on, grab my skateboard, and head for the front door. I'm walking by the couch when a woman grabs my hand and asks where I'm going.

"Down to the pier to grab a burger and hang out," I explain.

"Why don't you stay here with us?"

I look at Dad, who frowns as he looks at Karen. She just shrugs. He looks back at me and nods, so I agree to stay. The woman looks familiar, but I can't place where I've seen her. She's got to be in her late twenties, tall, thin, and blonde, wearing a very loose-fitting blouse, unbuttoned about halfway down. She scoots over as I drop my board behind the couch and sit next to her. My eyes are drawn to her firm breasts and pebbled nipples. She plays with my ear and the back of my hair as the group carries on their conversation.

She leans in close and whispers, "So, is it true? Like father, like son?"

I look at her quizzically.

"Are you hung like your father?"

"No, I'm just average."

"I'll be the judge of that," she says as she places her hand on my crotch.

I look at Dad again, and he nods, but this time with a smile on his face. She kisses my neck as she unbuttons my shirt and then my jeans.

When she discovers I'm going commando, she purrs, "Like father, like son."

I glance around and see the others in the room watching with rapt attention. I decide two can play this game and slide my hand inside her top to fondle her. I kiss her neck and throat as I undo her blouse the rest of the way and then take her stiff nipple between my lips.

She pulls my cock out and strokes me as she says, "Not like father, but nice."

The others undress, so I slip off her blouse and skirt before removing my shirt and pants.

She gets on the floor, and I crawl between her legs and place my hands just outside her shoulders. Leaning down, I kiss her neck and then her earlobe. I blow softly into her ear and then gently kiss her along her jawline before meeting her lips. She's not interested in kissing, so I nibble under her chin and the hollow of her throat. Next, I take her nipple into my mouth and pinch it between my lips before letting it go and licking it. My tongue travels around her areola and then down the center of her torso to her belly button.

My next stop is the top of her clean-shaven pussy. She doesn't have an iota of hair, so my tongue glides smoothly along the insides of her folds. She raises her knees to her chest and presses her legs together, pinching her labia between her thighs. My tongue pushes into her slit as I alternately lick and suck. I lightly kiss her rosebud and let my tongue linger there before going back up to her pussy. She spreads her legs, opening up to me, so I dart my tongue into her moistening hole before pressing a finger into her cunt and curling it up to hit her g-spot. I slowly finger her as my lips surround her clit and play with it. My finger gets really wet, so I pull it out and put it in her mouth.

Sitting on my haunches, I line my cock up with her pussy, and slap my cockhead against her lips. She flinches. Press my crown against her, my cock slides inside her warm, wet channel. Leaning forward with my hands planted next to her ears, I stare into her caramel brown eyes and rock my hips. She isn't that tight, so my cock slides into her easily. She clamps her hands behind my neck but doesn't pull me down, so I hover over her as my rhythm increases.

We're breathing hard, and a bead of sweat drips off my chin onto her forehead. She lets go of me and wipes it away, so I take the chance to get on my knees for a better angle to fuck hard. She grabs her tits and pinches her nipples as her lips purse. Her brow furrows, she grunts, and I feel her come all over my cock. When I pull out of her, she sits up and engulfs my cock, giving me the best blowjob I've ever had.

"I'm going to come."

She grabs my ass and pulls me into her, forcing my dick down her throat, and I come with a force I've never felt. My balls churn and wave after wave of hot spunk spurts down her throat. When I've finished, she pulls off me and licks me, balls to tip, until she has all the cum cleaned off.

I sit back to catch my breath and look around. There's skin slapping, mouths slurping, guys and girls groaning, moaning, and grunting. I've never been in a real orgy before, and it's exhilarating. I wonder what would happen if I stuck my cock in that brunette's mouth?

I turn around, heading for my target when Karen grabs my prick and pulls me towards her. She takes me in her mouth and gets me fully hard, and then turns around and tells me to fuck her doggy-style, so I grab her hips and thrust into her. There's cum and juices flowing out of her as I pump into her. It's a wet, sloppy mess, but it feels incredibly good. Her asshole pulses, so I drop a wad of spit on it and press my thumb against her star, which elicits a low moan.

Removing my cock, I dip my fingers into her wet pussy to get some of her juices to lube her ass. I stick first one and then two fingers into her rosebud and then fuck her with them. Her hips buck against me, so I put the head of my cock against her asshole and press in. I pop into her, and she pushes against me, sinking my dick into her. I fuck her hard, and she loves it. She pushes against me just as hard as I'm jamming my cock into her.

"I'm going to come, Karen."

"Come in my ass."

I push in deep, and my balls release my spunk. The walls of her intestines clamp down around my cock and pulse. I slide out of her, utterly spent. She gets up and goes across the room and engages with another couple by sitting on a woman's face while she's being fucked. I lean back against the couch, cum dripping from my cock, exhausted. The first woman I fucked leans over and gives me a peck on the lips.

"Good job!"

"Thank you. This is a first for me."

"Hopefully, it won't be your last."

"Hopefully."

She leans into me, and we make out. I didn't think she was interested in kissing, but as she jambs her tongue down my throat, I'm proven wrong. She takes a baby wipe and cleans my cock off, and then gets me hard again. She mounts me with her tits in my face and then spins around to the reverse cowgirl position and bounces on my cock. She expands my knowledge of kissing and pleasing a woman, adding that to what Candice taught me.

I come three times with her and am worn out, so she moves on to someone else. I pick up my clothes and take a look at the tangled bodies on the floor and couch. Karen is sucking my dad's cock and getting pummeled from behind by some guy. I figure one of the reasons Dad left Mom is because she would never go for being a swinger and having orgies like this. I turn around and go into the bedroom.

After everyone leaves and we clean up, Dad asks me if I knew who the blonde was.

"No. I didn't get her name."

"You really don't know?"

"No."

Dad picks up one of his porn magazines, opens it, and tosses it on the table. She's right there on the page, smack in the middle of a group having sex. A smile comes to my face as I hope to see her again.

Friday, October 23rd

I come home late from school, and when I walk in the door, I hear some grunting noises. My first thought is that Dad and Karen are at it again. In the last two weeks, I've had sex with Karen three times. One of them was a threesome with Dad and her. Karen loves cock, and she loves to have cum sprayed all over her. The other time, it was just her and me. She flat wore me out.

I quietly shut the door behind me and walk to the doorway of Dad and Karen's room. I'm surprised when all I see is one of George's friends, Frank, fucking Karen. My mind flashes back to when Candice and I had sex and how awesome that was.

I've gotten accustomed to going commando, and my cock was showing itself in the leg of my shorts as I watched them go at it.

Karen looks up and waves me into the room. I walk in and strip down, and she pulls my cock into her mouth as Frank fucks her from behind. He gives me a strange look like I'm invading his space, but I just shrug and let Karen suck me off. My pelvis rocks in rhythm with his thrusts, which forces my cock down her throat. She pulls me out of her mouth and takes a deep breath.

"Boys, let's do something special."

"What do you have in mind?" Frank asks.

"How about you both fuck my pussy at the same time."

"Okay," he says.

"Get on your back, Frank," Karen instructs.

He lies down, and Karen kneels over him, setting her pussy on his cock and dropping down. She bounces a few times while grunting and moaning. She leans forward, and they kiss, and I can see their tongues go at each other. She stops kissing him and leans up a little.

"Tom. Get on your knees behind me and fuck me from behind."

She leans up a little as I inch forward on my knees. I set my cock at her entrance and push. It's a bit tight getting my dick into her hole while Frank is in there, but I push harder until I slide in.

It feels odd, having my cock inside Karen's pussy, sliding against Frank's, but we get a rhythm going where I pull out, and he pushes in. The friction feels really good. After getting over the mental image of us touching and sliding against each other, I get to the point where I'm ready to come and announce it.

"Me too," Frank says.

"Both of you come at the same time if you can."

Frank's cock pulses as it slides against mine, and it sets me off. He lets out a low grunting growl below us when he comes, and we fill Karen with hot spunk. Her pussy gets slippery and sloppy, with white goo spilling out of her. I pull out when she leans forward, and my prick just happens to be in the right place at the right time when she thrusts back down onto Frank. My crown penetrates her ass, and my dick goes almost all the way into her. She pulls forward and then thrusts back again when I push in hard.

I'm fucking her ass while Frank's fucking her pussy. Neither one of us has softened after we came, and Karen takes advantage of it. We fuck her hard until we all come again, and then Karen flops on her side, breathing hard, with cum seeping out of her ass and pussy. I get up and take a shower while Frank lies there with her.

Wednesday, November 25th

It's the day before Thanksgiving, and I've lived with Dad for almost two months now. Life at home and school hasn't changed. I was only included in one other party Dad and Karen threw. Most of the others I left before they got going, and I never saw that blonde again, much to my disappointment. Dad, Karen, and I have had sex more times than I can count. That's the only time I feel relaxed in the apartment. The rest of the time, I walk on eggshells because I can't take the chance of causing a problem or being the source of some unwanted commotion.

More than once, I wondered if life with Mom would be better than living with Dad. When I first moved here, I thought that maybe, just maybe, Dad would open up to me and be interested in what I do. I was wrong. I guess I should be thankful that he let me move here and at least stay in Southern California.

School's not fun either. I still don't have any friends and sit alone every day at lunch. Bored with my classes, my grades slip. I'm getting three B's, which I'm not happy about.

I'm in the beanbag chair when Dad comes home. He and Karen almost immediately get into a huge fight, the loudest and longest yet, so I get up and go into my room. In the middle of it, Dad announces that he's finished with the relationship and that he's leaving. He storms into the room where George and I are doing homework and tells me to pack my things because we're moving. Besides all the sex we have, I can't say I'm sad about leaving and hope that living with Dad alone will be better. I pack my duffle bag and set it on the floor at the end of the bed before I crawl in the covers and fall asleep.

Saturday, November 28th

It's five-thirty in the morning, and I'm in bed staring at the underside of George's mattress. Dad came home last night and told me to make sure all my things were together because we were leaving this morning. I didn't sleep well because I kept wondering what it's going to be like going to another high school; I don't even know where we are moving to. Looking at the clock, I decide to get out of bed and go down to the beach. I need to return Marco's wetsuit to him before leaving. I know I can't take long because, who knows, with the mood Dad's in, he might just leave me behind.

I jump on my bike and hurry down to the breakwater and see the group about ready to go out. I remove my flip-flops and feel the cold sand seep between my toes as I yell out to them. Marco and Lindsey turn around to face me, so I run out to them, hand Marco his suit, and explain that I won't be around anymore.

"Put the suit in my car and the longboard on my rack before you leave," he says gruffly.

I nod, and they turn around, shaking their heads as they walk away.

"What a loser," Diez says under his breath to Lindsey. She nods as they all get in the water.

I pick up the longboard and look to the horizon, wanting badly to be out in the water. Thinking back on what I've learned from surfing: respecting the power of the ocean, the creatures living in it, and the balance and control I've gained, I'm grateful for this experience. Being able to paddle out and not be winded doesn't seem like much, but I think back on that first day and see how far I've come. I'm thankful that Lindsay, her brother, and his friends allowed me to be out with them. Even if they considered me a pariah on land, at least I was someone to them while in the water.

I carry the board to Marco's car, fasten it with the bungee cords, so it's secure, and then get back on my bike. When I get back to the apartment, I go into the garage and secure my bike on the car rack. Then, I run up the stairs to get my things, only to find Dad in the front room.

"You ready to go?" he asks sourly.

"Yeah. Let me make my bed and grab my stuff."

I go into the room, straighten the bed, and get my bag and skateboard. I look over my shoulder into the darkened apartment before closing the door and going down to the car.

We're driving through downtown L.A. as Dad tells me he's rented an apartment in Burbank, which is a lot closer to his office, and that he'll have less traffic to deal with in the mornings. He gets off the freeway, and we go a couple blocks to a small white building. He tells me we have the apartment upstairs in the front, so we get out of the car and walk up the stairs to go inside.

It's a small place but nice. I see the front room first, and it has a couch, chair, coffee, and end tables. Dad says he rented all the furniture except for the television and stereo equipment, which he had in storage because there wasn't room for it in the other apartment. The kitchen has a small round table made of dark stained solid wood, with two chairs. My room has a queen-size bed, and Dad's has a king. The dresser looks empty even after I put all my stuff away. Dad gives me a list of chores to do daily and a longer list to do on the weekends, telling me that it's my job to keep the place clean.

Once we're settled, we go to the store to buy some food and then drive around to get our bearings on where things are.

Monday, November 30th

I wake up with dread in my stomach. We're only a couple blocks from the high school, but Dad drives me anyway. The situation seems all too familiar as he signs the necessary papers and then goes to work. I sit in the counselor's office, listening to her go on about the classes I need to take to graduate. Unfortunately, this school has different standards and requirements, and now I have to take a class with sophomores. The good news is, the rest of my classes are closer to what I started the year with. The bad news is, now I'm three months behind and will not only have to catch up but get passing grades to boot.

I ask about the swimming program and if I can join it, but the counselor doesn't know if it's possible. The registration process ends. I'm given a locker and told to come back the next day. Getting my stuff, I walk the short couple of blocks home. I take a shortcut through the park as I think about my new classes and get knots in my stomach, wondering what tomorrow will bring when I start my first day in this new school.

12