Eighteen Ch. 13

Story Info
The dance. Christina & Nicole. Does she kiss him?
8.8k words
4.77
4.5k
6
1

Part 13 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 07/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RandyGimp
RandyGimp
171 Followers

Chapter 13 -- The Trouble with Tom

Sunday, January 24th

We step into the living room and sit down; Nicole, Jesse, and Mrs. Taylor give us worried looks, while Mr. Taylor looks angry.

"Where have you been!" her father barks.

"At Tom's. Nicole dropped us off there," Christina says defensively while gesturing towards Nicole.

Her mother calmly replies, "We tried calling his apartment. The machine picked up. Would you like to try again?"

"I didn't hear the phone ring, or I would've answered it," I reply, trying to keep my wits about me.

Mrs. Taylor looks Christina up and down and then asks, "Where are your clothes? And why is your hair wet?"

"I took a shower to get the sand and lotion off me. My clothes were sandy and sweaty, so Tom let me borrow some shorts and a t-shirt. Is something wrong?" Christina asks.

"We were worried when we learned you didn't come home with Nicole and Jesse, and we couldn't reach you at Tom's," her mom explains. "Have you had dinner?"

"Yes," Christina answers. "We had tacos."

Mr. Taylor gets up, walks over to where we're sitting, and stares down at me. "When nobody answered your phone, I drove to your apartment to see if everything was okay, and nobody was there. Would you care to explain?"

"We left over an hour ago to get some...uh...." I stutter and point to Christina. "Tacos."

"So Christina said," he grumbles.

Standing in front of me, like a towering menace, Mr. Taylor's eyes don't leave me. His glare bores into me like lasers into soft metal. It's a good thing he doesn't have heat vision, or I'd be toast! Calm...just be calm...I repeatedly tell myself. I'm desperately trying, but my insides twist into knots with the thick tension in the room.

"Can Jesse and I go upstairs now?" Nicole asks in a quivering voice.

"Go ahead," Mr. Taylor says without breaking eye contact with me. He turns, walks over, and sits next to Mrs. Taylor, and they look at each other and then at us.

"You can't worry us like this," Christina's mom says. "You don't know how panicked we were that something happened to you."

"We're glad you're okay," her father says. "Now, leave the room while we calm down."

We go upstairs to talk with Nicole and Jesse. I need to find out why Christina's parents are so freaked out.

Nicole explains that they were relaxing in the spa when Christina's parents came home. "They asked where you were, so I told them you were at Tom's. Your dad asked what you were doing there and why you didn't come home with us. So I said to him that you were going to hang out there for a while.

"When you didn't come home for dinner, your dad got upset. He tried calling Tom's, and when no one answered, he stormed out the door and drove over there. Nobody was home, which got him mad. He got back a few minutes before you guys walked in."

I look at Christina and raise my eyebrows. "I've never seen your dad so mad. I hope he calms down."

"Don't worry about him. He'll be fine. My parents try not to be overprotective, but sometimes they just can't help it. I'll change and spend some time with them."

"Do you think I should leave?" Nicole asks.

"If you could hang for a little bit, it would probably help."

"Sure, but not too long, though, because it's a school night."

Christina changes her clothes, and I follow the three of them downstairs. Christina gives her mom and dad a hug and sits next to them. Mr. Taylor looks at me, so I walk over and offer to shake his hand.

"Are we okay?" I ask.

He stands up, looks me in the eyes, takes my hand, and shakes it.

"Yeah, we're okay. Christina's our only child, and the thought of something happening to her sickens us."

"Sir, as long as I'm with her, she'll be safe. I will die before I let anything or anyone harm her. When we're together, you can consider me her personal bodyguard!" His face softens.

Before leaving, I lean down and give Christina a kiss on the forehead and say goodnight.

Monday, January 25th

The girls are at our usual table when I get to the lunchroom and sit next to Christina. I ask how the evening went after I left. Christina tells me that everything is fine and not to worry about it. We talk about school, my work schedule, swimming, and the upcoming dance. All three of them are pretty excited about the Winter Formal, even Jesse, which surprises me. When the bell rings, I get up and go to class.

Later, during my study period, I notice Jesse staring at me.

"What's up, Jess? Something bothering you?"

"Uhm...well...No. Well...maybe."

"Jess, it's me. C'mon, what's up?"

"Uhm...well...." There's a look of concern on her face. "When Nicole and I were in the spa, she told me that you, Christina, and her have this kind of love triangle going. Is that true? I mean, I saw both of them playing with you at the beach but--"

"First off, it's not a love triangle. I'm not in love with Nicole. And, yeah...Nicole played with you too."

"I know...I'm still processing that. Nicole said the three of you have sex with each other whenever you want. I can't believe Christina is okay with that."

"It was her idea. She was curious what it would be like to be with another woman and arranged the whole thing with Nicole."

"Really?"

"Yep."

"What about you? Don't you mind?"

"Me? Not really...I mean...I'd prefer to leave Nicole out of the equation. Don't get me wrong, the sex is great, but I don't have a thing for Nicole. I mean...it's not that she isn't sexy...it's just that...well...I love Christina, and I want to be with her. I just don't want to be the jealous guy Christina leaves because I'm pushy about it. I can wait for her to get it out of her system."

"What if she doesn't?"

"Doesn't? As in, doesn't it get it out of her system? I don't know. I guess I'll cross that bridge if needed. I don't think I will ever stop loving her."

"What if you met a girl who loves you more than Christina...I mean...one that would be completely devoted to you?"

"I don't know, Jess. Christina is my world, and I can't imagine life without her."

Jesse's face saddens. My heart drops, and I'm afraid I said something wrong. I'm about to ask Jesse what's on her mind when I see someone coming out of the corner of my eye. It's Christina. She looks like a woman on a mission. The hem of her flared skirt flops about as she quickly approaches.

I nod at Jesse with a gesture toward Christina. Jesse turns her head and greets Christina, "Hey, girl. What's up?"

"Hey Jesse," Christina replies. She leans down and gives Jesse a quick hug from behind.

"Ears burning?" I ask.

"Huh? No, uh--"

"You look flustered," I interrupt. "What's up?"

"I got a pass to come here and study...I need your help."

"Yeah? With what?"

She walks over to my chair as I push it out and turn to her. She straddles my lap and sits down, facing me as she locks her lips against mine. Then, rocking her hips, she presses her pussy against my groin. One hand grasps my hair while the other holds my neck. I've never seen her like this; she's so aggressive, it's like she's trying to suck the life out of me, and I don't mind one bit. We hold each other tight as we come up for air, panting heavily and staring at each other. Jesse clears her throat.

"Sorry," I say to Jesse. "Sometimes when we make out," I pause, "it's like the rest of the world doesn't exist."

Christina looks at Jesse and nods. Then, she quickly turns her gaze back to me and says, "I need you to fuck me. Now!" Her tone is insistent. I've never seen her like this before; it's like she's possessed by some sex goddess or something.

"Here? In the library?" I ask.

"We're in the back corner; nobody will see us."

"Yeah, but..."

"I think I better leave," Jesse says.

"You can stay if you want," Christina says. "It's not like you've never seen us naked."

"Yeah, but I've never been around you guys having sex," Jesse complains.

Christina smiles and winks at Jesse. "Really. I'm okay with you watching, Jess. It won't bother me at all."

During the conversation with Jesse, Christina unfolds her balled-up fist and drops her panties on the table. She then unsnaps my shorts and pulls my hard cock out. Lifting her ass off my lap, she hovers over me and drops onto my stiff rod. I figure we've gone this far, so it won't hurt to unbutton her blouse. Her bra clasps in the front, so I undo it to let her breasts free.

Christina bounces on my lap while I take a tit in my mouth and suck on her nipple. My other hand holds onto her free boob and squeezes it. Christina pushes down on my cock and rocks her hips again, rubbing her clit against my pelvis. Pulling my mouth off her nipple, she presses her lips to mine, shoots her tongue into my mouth, and we play tonsil hockey as she resumes her bouncing. Slamming down on me one last time, she arches her back and moans into my mouth.

When I pull my lips away, her head drops onto my shoulder, and her hot breath flutters against my neck. The whole thing went by so fast, I didn't have time to come. Christina gets off my lap and slips her panties on while I shove my cock back into my shorts.

Standing up, she stuffs her tits back into her bra, buttons her top, and smoothens her skirt. "I don't know if that helped or made it worse." She bends over, kisses me again, turns on her heels, and walks away.

I notice Jesse is still at the table, so I turn to her and ask, "What the hell just happened? That was really odd. I liked it, but it was odd."

"Not much of a girlfriend to get you all worked up and leave you hangin' like that," Jesse says with a grin.

"Heh...good one, Jess." The sad face Jesse had earlier has been replaced by a disturbed but amused look. I can tell she's bothered by what we did and is trying to joke about it to ease the awkwardness. I'm about to apologize to her when the bell rings, and she quickly leaves the table.

Before practice, I meet Christina at our usual place. She's waiting with a worried look on her face like something's on her mind.

"Sorry about the library. I was out of control."

"Are you just saying that? Because I'm not sorry."

"Not that it happened. But because of the way it happened, you know, with Jesse there and all."

Jesse walks up just then, and they give each other a hug.

"I'm sorry about earlier; I didn't embarrass you too much, did I?" Christina asks.

"No. I think I may be getting used to your PDA."

I laugh. "PDA? Shit...that was a little more than PDA."

They chuckle, and Christina smacks me on the butt and says, "I need to see you tonight."

I pull Christina into me, give her a big kiss, and say, "Remember, I'm working all week until Saturday."

"Remember, I have a key to your apartment," she says with a wink.

I kiss her again and go to practice.

Friday, January 29th

Christina

It's been a whole week since I've been on a date with Tom. He's been really busy with practice and work. His first swim meet is in a few weeks, and the coach is riding them hard to make sure they're ready for it. His boss at work has been scheduling him just about every day because he knows that once Tom starts his meets, he'll have to give him extra time off.

Just because it's been a whole week doesn't mean that we haven't seen each other, though. I met him at his apartment a few times when he got home from work. We did homework together, we talked, and if his dad wasn't home, we had sex. My mind drifts as I think about having sex with Tom.

He just kissed me and told me he'd see me later. I love the way he kisses! Leaning against the lockers, I watch him walk down the hallway. His tight ass makes my heart flutter Those "holy" jeans of his Umph! I know what's under them, and being able to get a glimpse of skin through those holes, gets me wet. From behind, I hear a soft whistle and turn around.

"Wow...I'll never get tired of watching his ass," Nicole says.

"You and me both!"

I hear footsteps stop behind us and turn around again.

"Whatcha' doing, guys?" Jesse asks.

"Watching Tom's ass," Nicole replies.

"Oh. Yeah. You have to admit...it's nice," Jesse says.

"Nice? I just want to...Umph!" I blurt out while holding my hands out like I'm squeezing his cheeks.

"You guys ready to go?" Nicole asks.

"Sure," Jesse answers at the same time I say, "Yeah."

It's a good thing Nicole is driving us home. I can't get my mind off of Tom.

The three of us walk in the door to find my mom carrying a laundry basket.

"Hey, Mom."

"Hey, girls. What are you troublemakers up to this afternoon?"

"Not much," Jesse's first to answer. "I have some homework to take care of, and later, I'm going to the movies with Mark."

"That's nice." Mom turns and looks at me. "Christina?

"I have homework too. I hope to get it done before Tom and I go out tonight. Thankfully he's not working too late."

Mom nods at me and then looks at Nicole. "And you?"

"I guess I'm the lucky one. I don't have any homework this weekend. But I don't have any dates either. So I guess it'll be just me, some ice cream, and some movies."

"Well, call your mom before you do anything. She's looking for you."

"Yes, ma'am."

Mom smiles and walks down the hall with the basket while Nicole, Jesse, and I head upstairs. Jesse peels off to her room while Nicole and I go into mine. Nicole picks up the phone in my room and calls her mom. It's always interesting listening to a one-sided conversation.

"Hi, Mom. What's up? Yeah...uh-huh..."

While she's on the phone, I change my clothes. I'm down to my panties, looking through my blouses, trying to decide what to wear tonight. I slide my panties down and try on a tight skirt and a loose blouse. I've really gotten into this commando thing. Nicole shakes her head when I turn around to get her approval. I keep looking through my closet after removing what I'm wearing.

Tonight, Tom and I are going miniature golfing. After that, we'll go back to his place and hope his dad isn't home. It's been three days since we've had sex, and I can't wait to make love to him all night. The wait is killing me.

"Okay...sure...that's cool...sure...okay...no, not tonight...okay, I'll see you guys later." Nicole hangs up the phone and plops down on my bed.

"Everything okay?" I ask.

"Yeah. My mom and dad are going out and won't be home until late. They just wanted to check in with me, so I know what's going on," Nicole says. "Why not just wear jeans?"

"I want something easy to get out of," I say with a smirk.

Nicole walks over and pinches my nipple. "What...you want Tom to diddle your pussy when you bend over to putt?" Nicole slides her finger between my folds and tickles my clit. "Hmm...you're already wet...maybe you want him to sit on one of the benches with you on his lap while he sucks on your nipple." Nicole flicks my hardened point with her tongue and then takes it between her lips and sucks.

This causes me to moan uncontrollably. "Ungh! You know that's not fair. I'm dying to have sex, and you playing with me doesn't help."

She squeezes my tit and moves her mouth over to my other nipple. I instinctively grab the back of her head and pull her mouth tight against my boob. Holding onto her, I walk backward and fall onto my bed. Nicole climbs on top of me, and we kiss. Having her lips on mine and her tongue in my mouth makes my insides flutter. She takes her hand off my boob and slips it down to my pussy to finger my clit again. I moan into her mouth and thrust my hips up against her hand. God, I want to fuck so bad!

Nicole slides down my body and kneels at the side of my bed. Pulling me to the edge, she raises my legs, gently licks my clit with her tongue, and sticks two fingers into my wet cunt. She presses her fingertips against my g-spot, and I go crazy with lust. Her tongue slides down my labia and then back up to my clit, and then she sucks on it. I grab two fistfuls of sheets and hang on while I come. I'm trying to be quiet because I don't want my mom walking in on us.

"Get on your knees," Nicole demands.

I do as Nicole says and turn over, sticking my butt in the air. She slides her fingers back into my pussy as she spits on my asshole. Nicole tongues my rosebud while pumping her fingers into me. I can't take anymore, and a grunt escapes my throat when my toes begin to tingle and my legs quiver. Losing my strength, I collapse on the bed. Looking up at Nicole, her face is sloppy with my pussy juices. She gives me a wicked grin while she swipes her tongue around her cherry red lips.

"There. Feel better?" She asks.

"No. Now I want to kiss you and eat your pussy."

Nicole holds her arms out to welcome me into an embrace, so I accept it, and we kiss deeply.

"I have an idea," I say.

"What's that?"

"Let's go over to Tom's, and if his dad isn't there, let's fuck on Tom's bed. That way, we don't have to worry about being caught by Jesse or my mom."

"Mmmm...I like it. Let me wash my face."

Nicole helps me pick out my clothes for my date with Tom, and we knock on Jesse's door.

There's a short pause before she yells out, "Hold on."

Nicole and I look at each other, grinning, because we know exactly what she's doing in there, and we don't blame her one bit.

Jesse's hair is disheveled when she opens her door. "What's up?"

"We're going over to Tom's and wait for him to come home from work. Do you want to come?" I know she won't, but I'd hate for her to feel like we're abandoning her.

"No. I'm good. Thanks. I'm going to finish my homework and then get ready for my date."

"Sounds good, have fun," I say as Nicole and I walk downstairs.

Before we leave, we find my mom in the living room.

"Mom, we're going over to Tom's to wait for him," I tell her, so she won't worry about us.

"Nicole, did you call your mom?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Honey, what about your homework?"

"Eh...I'll finish it later. I have all weekend."

"Well, have a good time. Stay out of trouble!"

We get to Tom's apartment, and Nicole finds a place to park around the corner. The sun is setting, and it's dark inside.

"It doesn't look like anyone's home. If he were coming home, Tom's dad would be here by now. The coast is clear." Nicole and I quietly walk up the stairs, and I unlock the door. Stepping inside, we lock the door behind us and turn on the light.

"You sure this is cool?" Nicole asks.

"Yeah, sure. I come here all the time. If it weren't cool, Tom wouldn't let me have a key."

"Man! This apartment is small."

"They don't need a big place. It's just the two of them."

We walk into Tom's room and flip the light on. Nicole runs out to the front room and turns that light off, and when she returns, I'm waiting for her. I kiss her and then push her onto the bed. Flopping on top of her, I kiss her again, frantically this time. I ease up and lick her lips before kissing her earlobe and nibbling on it. Sitting up, I remove my blouse while she unbuttons hers. She leans up a little, so I reach around her back and unclasp her bra. Her nipples are already hard. Leaning down, I take one of them in my mouth, lick it, and then move over to the other and flick it with my tongue.

I trail my kisses down her body and kiss her cute little belly button. Sliding down a little more, I undo her pants before pulling her zipper down. Then, I stand up, grab the edges of her pant legs, and pulling them down, taking her panties with them. They're bunched around her ankles as I remove her shoes and socks. She's naked on the bed, and she spreads her legs to play with her pussy.

I quickly finish getting undressed and then lie on top of her, our tits pressing into each other as we kiss. I kiss her neck, and her hands hold my head tight against her. Moving down to her boobs, I kiss her mounds of flesh and lightly flick her nipple with my tongue. I continue my journey down her body and kiss the top of her mons as I caress her labia with my fingertips. I try to pull her lips apart with my fingers, but she's already drenched, causing my fingers to slip. So, I focus on her clit. Lifting her hood, I lick her clit before forming my lips around it and sucking. Her hips rock, but I hold on. Sliding a finger into her pussy, I curl it to meet her g-spot. Nicole comes, and her juices soak my hand, so I pull my finger out, lick it, and then stick my tongue inside her. Between my tongue and the suction I'm creating, I retrieve nearly all of her nectar from her hole. Some of her juices get away from me and flow towards her ass, so I follow them and lick her pulsing rosebud.

RandyGimp
RandyGimp
171 Followers