Eighteen Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Fuck! That feels good!" Nicole moans.

I get on Tom's bed and lie on my back, with my head on his pillow. Nicole kneels over me, and we go at it in the 69 position. Nicole knows just the right way to lick my pussy to get me to come. Just as I let out a loud moan, I hear the front door open and close.

Tom

When I finish my shift, I'm so tired I can hardly stand. I've been working late every night, so I can earn as much money as possible before my meets start in a few weeks. It hasn't been good for my relationship with Christina, but she seems to understand. I'm really looking forward to my date with her tonight. The only times we've seen each other lately have been when she's come over to my apartment after I've gotten off work. I'm hoping some food and a nice shower will help me wake up, so I stop at a drive-thru and grab a burger before going home.

My boss wanted me to stay late tonight, but I asked him not to so I could go out with Christina. He's been so great with my schedule. If I need time off, he gives it to me. If I need to work more hours, he lets me. I don't know why he's so accommodating, but I'm not going to complain about it.

Pulling up to my apartment, I look upstairs into the dark window. My dad is gone for another weekend. While this has been convenient for Christina and me, I wouldn't mind spending more time with him. Dragging myself up the stairs, I go inside and hear a woman moan in ecstasy. Dad's not here, and there's no light under his closed door. I flip on the front room light as I close the front door and hear more moaning. It's coming from my room? It sort of sounds like Christina, but why would she be moaning like that when she's alone in my room...unless...

I open my bedroom door slowly, expecting to see Christina masturbating. Instead, Nicole and Christina are eating each other out. There's nothing like seeing two women having sex to give a guy some needed energy. I immediately pop a boner.

Looking over at me, they smile, their faces shiny with pussy juices. I drop my stuff on the floor and lean against the door jamb and fold my arms.

"Well...what do we have here?" I ask.

"Uhm...Nicole and I got a little carried away."

"A little? Is there room for me, or is this an exclusive romp between the two of you?"

"There's definitely room," Christina says.

Nicole gets off of Christina, who turns over and gets on her knees. Nicole flips around and kneels next to Christina, both of their asses at the end of my bed.

"Fuck me, Tom," Christina moans.

"Me too," Nicole says.

Shit, I don't have to be told twice. Both of these hot girls want me to fuck them at the same time. Quickly getting out of my clothes, I move to the end of the bed and stick my fingers into their pussies.

"Wow. You gals sure are wet," I say.

"Two orgasms will do that," Christina says with a lilt in her voice.

I slide my cock into Christina while keeping my fingers in Nicole. I don't take time to warm up like I usually do and thrust into Christina hard. My fingers keep the same cadence in Nicole as my cock does in Christina. They look at each other and kiss, which gets me even harder. My balls tense as they're about to release a load of hot cum. Pulling out of Christina, I pump my cock a few times and then spray Nicole's ass with my white cream. Thrusting my cock into Nicole, I now finger finger-fuck Christina. I'm not worried about them having an orgasm before me...they already had theirs, so I focus on coming again.

"Come in my ass," Nicole demands.

There's cum in her crack, so I use my thumb to spread it around her asshole, sliding it in and out as I fuck her. Nicole bucks her hips against me, and the sound of slapping skin echoes off the walls. My cum drips down to her pussy and coats my cock as I continue thrusting into her.

Pulling my fingers from Christina causes her to look back at me. "Christina, get under Nicole and eat her pussy while I fuck her ass," I tell her.

Christina moves quickly and slides under Nicole. When I feel her tongue against my rod, I pull out of Nicole's pussy and press my cockhead against her rosebud. I coat my head with the leftover cum in her crack and push my cock into her ass. Even though I've had anal sex with Nicole a few times now, I still go slow, letting her get used to the invasion of my pulsing shaft. I'm pushing in slowly when Nicole thrusts her hips back against me, driving my cock all the way into her. She groans, pulls away, and then drives my cock back into her ass again. Grabbing her hips, I use them to keep our rhythm and fuck her hard. My balls hit Christina's nose as we fuck, and every now and then, I feel her tongue swipe at a swinging testicle.

"I'm going to come, Nicole."

"Fuck! Yes!"

My nuts contract and pulse as they send hot cum up my shaft and into her ass. I drive all the way in and hold myself there until I finish emptying my balls. Then, I pull out slowly, and cum drips out her ass towards Christina's nose.

I smack Nicole's ass and tell them to have fun while I take a shower. Christina slides out from under Nicole and says she's going to take one with me. Nicole jumps up and wants to join us, so we head into the bathroom to clean up. Nicole sits down on the toilet while Christina and I get in the shower and wait for the water to get hot.

Christina squirts some soap into her palms and lathers my chest and arms. She has me turn around to massage my back. Nicole steps into the shower, gets her hands soapy too, and kneels down to take care of my ass and legs. They tell me to turn around, and they grab my cock and wash it along with my balls. Having their tits slide against my chest and their hands pumping my cock as they wash me gets me hard again.

"Keep this up, and I'm going to have to fuck you both again," I warn.

"Have to? Don't you mean you'll get to?" Nicole chuckles.

I flip Nicole around and pin her against the wall. Pulling her hips out, I bend my knees to get my cock at the right angle and then thrust it into her wet pussy. She moans as my cock saws into her.

Christina moves to her side and kisses her before saying, "I think he means 'have' to."

I fuck Nicole until I come again, and then Christina pulls my cock out from under her and slips it into her mouth, sucking our combined juices from it. Nicole then turns around, reaches up, and gives me the most passionate kiss I've ever had from her.

"You can fuck me anytime you want," Nicole says as she smacks my ass.

Christina stands up and kisses Nicole, sharing the cum she was able to get off my cock. Watching those sexy little minxes make out fills me with lust. I want to fuck Christina again, too, but she tells me to wait until after our date tonight. We finally finish washing and then get dressed.

"Nicole, do you want to go golfing with us?" Christina asks.

"As much fun as that sounds, you two need some alone time," she answers.

Nicole leaves in her car as Christina and I drive off to enjoy our date together.

Saturday, February 6th

It's been a long week. Between work and preparing for our first swim meet, I've been swamped. The only time I really saw Christina was at school. I know she wants to go out at least once a week, but I just didn't have it in me. I woke up later than expected and immediately started cleaning the apartment. I want to get it done as soon as possible, so I can call Christina and hang out. I'm in the kitchen cleaning the sink and stove when there's a knock at the door. Opening it, I find Christina and Jesse standing there. I'm surprised because Christina didn't say anything about coming over today. I let them in and shut the door.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Christina asks.

"Cleaning. How'd you get here?"

"We have my parent's car. We're going shopping, and we wondered if you wanted to come with us."

"Uhm...I remember what happened the last time we went shopping," I answer.

"It won't be like that; it'll just be the three of us. We want to spend some time with you."

"Uhm...I have quite a bit left to do. Mind waiting?"

Christina looks at Jesse and then asks, "Do you mind if we help Tom with his chores?"

"Heck no."

I tell them what's left to be done, and we split the chores, finishing in about twenty minutes. After getting dressed, we go to the mall.

I haven't spent time with Jesse in a while. It's nice to be around her and catch up with what's going on in her life. We talk about the upcoming dance and what they're going to wear. The three of us sit in the food court, eating, talking, and enjoying each other's company. Now and then, I point to a guy who's checking them out, and they giggle. We decide to catch a movie and then some dinner afterward.

When I'm with Christina, I feel complete. Holding her hand and having her head rest against my shoulder relaxes me. Christina is my soulmate, and I love her so much that I can't imagine being without her. Having Jesse with us is a bonus. She's so much fun to have around. She has stories about her life that an eighteen-year-old shouldn't. The things she's gone through and survived amazes me. She's a strong woman because of her trials and experiences. She doesn't put up with any nonsense, but at the same time, she's happy and smiling almost all the time. When I look into her green eyes, there's a sparkle in them that lights a part of me on fire.

They drop me off at home, and Christina follows me to my door.

"Thank you for letting me spend the day with you guys. I had fun," I say.

"Thank you for going with us. Jesse has a very small circle of friends, and she misses hanging out with you."

"We hang out all the time," I say.

"At school. That doesn't count. Besides, with practice and your work schedule, I really miss being with you too."

"Ditto. I need to find a way to balance my time, so I can spend more of it with you. Since I'm not working tomorrow, can we go out? Maybe take a drive to the beach?"

"I'd love that."

"It's a date then. I'll pick you up a little after nine?"

"That sounds perfect."

Christina and I kiss. It's not frantic or hard, but soft and smooth. I sink my fingers into her hair and gently hold the side of her face in my hand. Her arms lock behind my neck, and we kiss...a long...sweet...soft kiss. She pulls away, and I immediately miss her lips pressed against mine.

"Goodnight. I'll be thinking of you while in bed," she says with a wink.

"Hmmm...I want to be there with you. Spend the night with me," I plead.

"I wish I could, but you know it's not possible."

I dive into her lips and press her against the door as I kiss her hard. My heart pounds, and my breathing is strained. I want her but can't have her, not tonight anyway. Putting her hands on my chest, Christina pushes me away, and we catch our breaths as we gaze into each other's eyes.

"Jesse's waiting in the car," she reminds me.

"Uhg...right. Okay. I love you. Drive safe," I tell her.

"I love you too."

She saunters down the stairs, looking over her shoulder at me as she goes back to her car. My heart reaches out for her, but she keeps walking. It's like my soul is merged with hers and being uncontrollably drawn from me. I miss her already. Tonight is going to be a long and lonely night.

Sunday, February 7th

I didn't sleep very well last night; I kept having fitful dreams of Christina drifting away. No matter what I tried, I couldn't catch nor reach her. It leaves me shaken. Dawn approaches, and it's no use trying to sleep, so I drag myself out of bed. I'm dying inside, trying to keep myself at home instead of being with my angel. I decide to do some homework to get my mind off how anxious I am to spend the day with Christina. It's difficult not to jump into my car and drive over to her house. The clock finally strikes nine, and it's time to pick up Christina.

I eagerly knock on the door, and Mr. Taylor opens it. "Kind of early for a Sunday, isn't it?"

"Christina and I are going to the pier today."

"She told me. Which one are you going to?"

"Redondo."

"Why so far away. There are closer piers."

"I know, but I really like that one."

"Huh. Well, come in. She should be down in a minute."

I stand in the entryway, remembering the first time I was here waiting for Christina. It seems like forever ago when it really wasn't. She finally bounces down the stairs wearing a pair of shorts and a tee-shirt.

"It'll probably be too cold to wear shorts," I tell her.

"Okay. Give me a minute to change."

She runs back up the stairs and, in a few minutes, comes back down in her jeans. She's carrying a sweatshirt to put on when we get there.

***************

The salt air blows against our faces as we walk to the end of the pier and lean against the pier's wooden handrails. It's refreshing. Even though Christina is wearing a sweatshirt, she shivers, so I stand behind her and envelop her in my arms to warm her. She relaxes her head on my shoulder and lets out a long sigh. After kissing her cheek, I whisper in her ear that I love her. She smiles and nestles into me.

The locals go on about their business as though we aren't even there. The nearby fishermen reel in their catch and drop it in their buckets. Kites are flying off to the side of us, hovering above waves that churn the sand as they break against it. One of the kites gets cut down.

"Oh no! Someone lost their kite," Christina cries.

"It's a game."

"A what?"

"It's a game. They cut each other's kites down to see whose can stay up the longest."

"Really? Why?"

"I don't know. It's just what they do. Want some lunch, or do you want to stay and see who wins?"

"Lunch sounds good."

We walk into one of the restaurants and sit down. We're holding hands across the table as we look at the menu.

"Well...well...well. Look what the cat dragged in," the waitress says as she walks up to us.

We drop our menus and look at her. It's Lindsay.

"Hey, Lindsay. When did you start working here?" I ask.

"I've worked here for a long time."

"Huh. I didn't know."

Christina glares at me as Lindsay and I talk. I look over at her and get the hint, so I introduce her.

"Christina, this is Lindsay. She taught me how to surf."

"Taught you to surf...hah! I tried, but you moved away."

"Lindsay, this is Christina...my girlfriend," I say with an emphasis on 'girlfriend.'

Lindsay nods while Christina looks her over like she's sizing her up for a fight. We order, and Lindsay walks away.

"So...she's the one that taught you to surf but wouldn't speak with you at school?"

"One and the same."

"Sounds like a bitch to me," Christina snarls in a catty tone.

"Naw. She's really pretty nice. It's just the way they are here."

We finish our meal and then head down to the beach. Taking our shoes off, the cool sand squishes between our toes as we walk along the edge of the surf. Having my arm around Christina, I hold her close. She leans her head against my chest as we enjoy the cool breeze, salt spray, and each other.

By the time I get Christina home, it's late. I've had a wonderful time with her and don't want her to get out of the car. She climbs onto my lap, and I hold her while we sit in front of her house. My arms are folded around her while her head rests under my chin. It's these quiet moments I cherish. I love having her in my arms and holding her. I could stay like this forever, but we eventually decide that she needs to go inside, and I need to go home.

Friday, February 12th

I'm at work thinking about how fast the week went by. Practice is getting more intense because our first meet is just days away. Christina met me at my apartment after work almost every night. At the beginning of the week, we had sex like animals; it wasn't making love--it was straight out fucking. I was happy when we began making love again because I enjoy the quiet calm of lying with her.

Christina tells me that she and Jesse are becoming more comfortable around each other and that she's becoming like the sister she never had. She explains that sometimes it gets lonely being an only child. Even though Nicole was her best friend until we met, it's not the same, and now she's becoming closer with Jesse than she is with Nicole. She says they've shared personal things about their lives that they've never told anyone else. Christina seems to be both grateful and comforted that Jesse is living with them.

***************

I come home from work, and my dad's scurrying about the apartment doing stuff, off in his own world, while Christina's sits on the couch thumbing through a magazine. She's wearing a pink blouse and tight jeans; her heels match her top and fingernails. Her hair is freshly curled, and her perfume has a sweet flowery scent to it. I plop down next to her and give her a kiss. She tells me that she's hungry and to change my clothes so we can go eat.

We're going out tonight, just to get some pizza and be with each other. Since the dance is tomorrow night, and we both have things to take care of beforehand, we're taking it easy tonight and not staying out late. My stomach growls, helping me realize that I'm hungry too, so I change, and we leave.

Saturday, February 13th

I wake up early because there's a lot to do; I have to clean the apartment, do the laundry, pick up my tux, buy Christina's corsage, and get ready for the dance. When I get home from running my errands, Dad reminds me of the things I forgot to do, and by the time I finish, it's three o'clock. I'm supposed to be at Christina's at five, so I clean up and get dressed. I'm walking out the door when Dad hands me a couple hundred dollars and tells me to have fun. This comes as a complete shock because he's never given me money before.

I get to Christina's right on time, and her dad lets me in. He shakes my hand, tells me how nice I look, and says his daughter will be down soon. I stand there waiting for what seems like an eternity when I see something move in my peripheral vision. It's Christina descending the stairs as if she's floating on air. She is graceful, beautiful, elegant, and sexy; I've never seen a woman more stunning.

She's wearing a long pink dress, and her hair has soft curls cascading past her bare shoulders. Her shoes match my charcoal cummerbund, and there are slits on the sides of her dress that go halfway up her thigh, revealing enough leg that both teases and tortures me. She's wearing a beautiful silver necklace with a charm that drapes down her neck and hangs just above the crevice between her breasts.

She strolls over, and I kiss her. Her heels lift her to where her forehead touches my nose. She's wearing a perfume I've never smelled before, a hint of sweet spice that causes my senses to swoon. I hand her her corsage, and she asks me to pin it on her, which I do. Mrs. Taylor takes pictures while Christina's father watches me like a hawk, gauging my every move.

The doorbell rings, and Mr. Taylor answers it. It's Mark. Mr. Taylor lets him in and tells him that Jesse isn't ready yet, and to follow him because he wants to speak with him.

I look at Christina and ask, "His first time here?"

"Yep, and he's in trouble because he's never come to the door when he's picked Jesse up for a date."

I chuckle, not envious of what he's about to go through. Jesse comes down the stairs a few minutes later, and she looks beautiful. She's a little awkward walking in heels, but she does great. Her hair is pulled up with a few tantalizing tendrils hanging down the back of her neck. A low whistle escapes me, and I get poked in the ribs because of it.