Eighteen Wheels & a Double Whopper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like the sleeping bag," she teased.

"You can get sheets for these mattresses. I'm too lazy to make the bed. I don't do it at home, I'm sure as hell not doing it here." Anne laughed. "And besides, this is a lot easier. Just pull up the top of the bag, I'm done."

She looked at the curtains adjacent to the bunk, gving them a tug. "These look like they don't give you much room in the bunk, though."

"I usually use the curtains on the windshield, that way I can have to whole cab. Makes it almost like having a living room." I went forward and pulled the window curtains to demonstrate how they worked, and how the truck looked with them pulled. When I turned around, Anne had taken her top off, and was just about to unhook her bra. She released the hooks from behind her, and it fell away, hanging on her shoulders a moment, til she shrugged it off, catching it as it slid down to her hands. She stood in front of me topless, now in just her gray pants and a pair of low heels.

I took in the view of her semi naked body, slender waist, and slightly hanging tits, which appeared to be a small C cup. Her nipples were erect, standing out like oversized pencil erasers. Our eyes met.

"Hi," she said softly.

"Hi," I replied, taking her hands in mine. I pulled her to me, and we kissed, first gently, then more aggressively as we let the passion build. She started to unbutton my uniform shirt, working down til it was finally fully undone, and reached in to play with the hair on my chest. I took her left breast in my hand, and gave her a good squeeze, feeling the softness, accentuated by the hard point of her nipple.

We broke the kiss, and she pushed my shirt off and onto the floor. She looked at me a moment, then ran her hands over my chest. "I love your chest. Mmmm!!" she said as she played in the thick hair.

"I think yours is pretty sweet, too," I said, now taking her right breast in my hand, squeezing it and tweaking the nipple, making Anne squirm. I reached for the left one again, playing with both as she looked down at my hands mauling her tits. I leaned forward, and we kissed again, more lustfully this time. I felt her hands go to the button on my jeans and undo it, then slowly reach for my zipper. She started pulling down, releasing my rapidly growing erection.

I reached to her pants, undoing the clip, then pulling her zipper down. We stepped away from each other a moment, allowing our respective trousers to drop, and we stepped out. She was wearing a pair of cotton panties, light blue with a floral pattern. A few stray dirty blonde curls were showing around the leg bands.

I, however, go commando much of the time, and I was left standing in front of Anne with nothing but a hard on. She gawked a moment, not sure what to make of my lack of underwear. Finally she spoke.

"Well, I guess you're ready for action!!" She reached out, taking my cock in her hand, slowly stroking it.

I smiled. "Yeah, but I do this all the time. It's surprisingly comfortable most of the time. Denim is cotton, and soft on my skin. It feels good. You should try it some time."

Anne smiled. "Maybe I'll do that."

"Really. Try it. It will be a big turn on to your husband to find you're not wearing panties when you slide your jeans off."

"Like he'd ever pay attention!!" said Anne, making a face and rolling her eyes..

I kissed her. "I would be. That's one of my big turn ons, watching a woman slowly pull her jeans down, then seeing first a hint of pubes, then her whole bush come into view. Hot!!"

"You'll like this, then." Anne hooked her thumbs in her panties, and slowly pulled down, first revealing the top of her bush, then more as she gradually got them lower, then finally down her thighs, finally shaking her legs, allowing them to drop to the floor, and stepped out of them. "What do you think??"

Anne stood in front of me in nothing but earrings, a watch, and a wedding set. Her bush was a dirty blonde, a little darker than the hair on her head. "I think that's pretty hot, too. Good enough to eat." I eased her down onto the bunk.

Once seated, she took my cock in her hand, stroking slowly. I watched as her wedding set slid up and down on it, and smiled at her. She took the head in her mouth, licking tentatively, then more assertively as she got into it, washing her tongue over the head, then going up and down on my shaft, taking me in til the head hit the back of her throat, pulling back til just the head was in her mouth, licking around, then taking me deep again. I pulled back after about five minutes of this exquisite treatment, not wanting to blow just yet.

As I pulled away, I leaned forward to kiss Anne, then slowly worked down her body, easing her back as I nibbled on her neck, making her giggle.

"Ticklish??"

"Yeah," she said, still with a giggle in her voice. "Just don't leave any marks."

"I won't. I know you have to go home at some point. That would surely blow up on you." I gave her one more gentle tug with my teeth, then worked down, taking first her left breast in my mouth, sucking gently, then pulling it with my teeth, drawing a low moan from Anne, who cradled my head. I worked her tit til she let out a long sigh, then I kissed her, and went back to her chest, now giving the right breast the same treatment, again drawing a long sigh as her arousal built.

Having started the fire, I now moved down, kissing over her belly, and into the dirty blonde hair that sat above her now open outer labia. I nuzzled in the soft hair, then kissed around the edges. Anne responded to my kisses by pushing her pussy toward me, wanting me to get into her. I resisted the temptation to just dive in, and worked a little more slowly, kissing and licking the crease between her thighs and pussy. I could smell her arousal as I neared her open pussy, and finally, with a little help from Anne's guiding hand, ever so lightly licked up her now spreading inner lips, making her sigh loudly, her body jumping when I went over her exposed clit.

I licked up and down several times, Anne pushing more insistently at me as I built her to orgasm. Finally, I went to her clit, sucking it gently as I put two fingers in her snatch. I played my fingers steadily, increasing the pressure on her clit, sucking harder on it. It didn't take long, and she was soon bucking as she rose to her climax, thrusting hard at me, her pussy juicing all over my face as she came.

While she was in the throes of her orgasm, I released my hold on her clit, and moved up over her. I kissed her, a long, deep kiss that she met full on, something of a surprise, since I had to taste seriously of pussy. A lot of women don't like to taste themselves after their partner has gone down on them. Anne, apparently, was not one of them. While we kissed, I positioned my cock over her bush, playing the head in the soft hair. I felt Anne's hand grab my dick, and put it against her soaked lips. I pushed in, feeling my head open her up, drawing an 'ungh' from her as she felt me spreading her, then pushed deep, going to her cervix in one steady stroke. I held there a moment, letting Anne get the feel of me inside her. We were still kissing lustfully.

"Mmmmm, fuck me," she said, putting her calves over mine, pulling me in. I started to move, long strokes that pulled all the way out. I'd tease her clit with the head of my cock, then push back deep. Anne was feeling it, a low moan that was building in intensity as she thrust back at me. I could feel her pubes on my shaft as I moved in and out. Five minutes later, I stopped and pulled out, again teasing her clit with the head of my dick, which was now steadily leaking precum.

Anne looked perplexed. "We're not done are we??"

"Not hardly," I replied, rolling onto my back. I pulled her over me, getting her pussy firmly on my dick. I pulled her back and forth, sliding her over me, my shaft stroking over her clit. She looked down at me as her arousal rose again. I took her hands in mine, our fingers entwining.

"Cum for me, Annie. Gush all over me." I kept at her, making sure I had good contact on her clit. I pulled her down, getting her left tit in my mouth, tugging at the nipple with my teeth. I moved to the right one, doing the same, only a little more aggressively. That sent her over the edge, her breathing getting ragged, and I felt her pussy juicing on my cock. Anne let out a long 'aaaaahhhhhhhhh' as her hips shook, her hands gripping mine tightly. As she came off her high, she smiled with satisfied exhaution, and leaned forward to kiss me.

I took the opportunity of her leaning forward, her ass raised, to position my cock at her open labia. As she broke the kiss and lifted away from my face, I pressed my dick at her pussy, and felt the head once again penetrate her, making her start, then slowly slide down on me, til I could feel my balls resting on her ass. She leaned forward again, and I kissed her, then pushed her up so I could have better access to her swaying tits. I took each one into my mouth in turn, sucking and nibbling on them, slowly driving Anne to the brink, then backing off. Meanwhile, she was steadily riding me, her pussy going up and down on my cock, banging into my nuts on each downstroke. Her riding got more intense as her clit kept hitting my pubic bone, and finally she was pounding me, her ass going and down, slamming into my thighs on each thrust.

I played with her tits, squeezing them and tweaking the nipples as she rode, and finally she leaned to me, kissing me hard. I felt her ass go up and down, her pussy riding my dick like it was a piston, and she came again, really hard this time, screaming out, her pussy spilling over like a waterfall. I held on, not wanting to cum yet. She slowed her thrusts as her orgasm subsided, and she finally stopped moving, looking down at me, hair all over, a tired look in her eyes.

"That was incredible," she said, leaning over to kiss me. I held her close as we kissed. as much a loving kiss as lustful. I had her dismount. She looked at my cock, still hard, bobbing up and down now that she was off it. "You still didn't cum??" she asked, incredulous.

I smiled at her. "Nope. Not yet. I'm getting there, though." Anne gave me a look that said, 'Oh, shit, there's more??' I got her up on her knees, and had her grab the shelves at the foot of the bunk. Her ass was up, and her pussy presented to me, labia spread and gaping, framed by a pelt of dark blonde hair. I grabbed her hips, and put the head of my dick at her opening, and pushed in, Anne moaning as the head of my cock once again spread her, letting go a long 'mmmmm...' as I bottomed out against her cervix.

I started to build up speed, stroking in and out of her steadily. Anne was enjoying it, meeting my thrusts equally, whimpering each time I hit the entrance to her womb. I slapped her nicely shaped ass, making her yelp, then laugh.

"Think it's funny??" I said, and slapped her again. She laughed again, a little nervously this time. I banged into her pussy, my balls swinging into her clit, and slapped her ass again, making her cry out and cum.

"Oh, Godddddd!!!" she exclaimed as her orgasm hit. "God I love getting fucked like this!!" I thrust quickly in and out, my balls banging against her clit. She again cried out, and pushed back into me. I went back to a more relaxed pace while she came, then grabbed her hips, pushing my cock deep in her.

"Gonna cum, Annie. Gonna flood your blonde snatch with trucker cum. Hope you're OK, I'm not shooting blanks." I started to spew, not waiting for an answer, my cum splashing into her cervix, coating her womb, a half dozen long blasts of cum that hit her deep, filling her, overflowing her. I could feel the sloppy fullness of her cunt as I held my cock deep in her, my tightened balls pressed up into her clit. Anne, even as I filled her, cried out for me to dump my load in her, her orgasm ratcheting up again as she felt the heat of my sperm spreading inside her.

My climax trailed off after the first long streaks of semen shot deep in her pussy, still a pretty good load coming forth as I relaxed. I stayed hard for a few minutes, and slowly stroked in and out of Anne's slurping cunt, til I was totally spent. I pulled out of her, and watched as she stayed in position, holding the TV shelf at the foot of my bunk. Almost immediately, a long streak of cum spilled back from her, sliding over her clit, some catching in the hair around her labia, then dropping into a puddle on my sleeping bag. This was followed shortly by another equally big slurp of cum that dripped out, dropping on her right thigh, then sliding down to the bed.

Anne reached back to feel her soaked cunt. "God, you filled me," she said, looking back at me, then rolling to a sitting position on the bunk, her legs crossed, the left one leaned up agains the back wall of the sleeper. Her pussy was still spread, a now steady stream of my semen flooding out of her. I looked at her and licked my lips. I started to pull her toward me, which got me a look of surprise. "What are you doing??"

"I'm going to go down on you again, and lick my cum from your pussy."

Anne looked at me in disbelief. "You'd really do that??" She smiled, apparently intrgued by the idea. "I can't get my husband to go down on me when I don't have cum in me. He'd never do this in 1000 years!!"

"You married the wrong guy. If you were my wife, you'd get this treatment most of the time. I'll go down on you before and after. You'll love it, trust me." I leaned forward, able to get between Anne's legs before she could fend me off.

Still, she protested. "I like the idea," she said, looking down at me, "But I want to keep as much of your cum with me as I can." She kissed the top of my head. "I've never been fucked this good, and I really like the idea that your cum will be swimming inside me for, oh, probably three days." She smiled lovingly at me.

"OK, how about one pass??"

"Wellllll.....OK"

I went in, tentatively licking up and down her sloppy furrow, ending by locking onto her clit, licking a good tongueful of cum all around it. Anne went off like a Roman candle, yelping as the feeling of hot cum and a hot tongue sent her into sensory overdrive. Her fingers grabbed my hair, and I felt her squeeze my head as she came.

I pulled away. "Oh, God," said Anne, now looking totally disheveled, her hair all over, her nipples hard and distended, her pussy tangled wet and pubes matted, clit exposed and red, slowly closing labia still leaking a steady, but now slowing, streak of sperm that dripped down her left ass cheek. She lazily dipped a couple of fingers inside her, trying to push back what she could. She pulled them from her pussy, and licked them off. "Damn....tasty." She looked down at her dripping cunt. I tossed her a box of Kleenex. She looked at it, taking one. She wiped her thighs where cum had dripped when I first pulled from her pussy, but not her pussy directly.

"Not much clean up there??" I teased.

She looked at me. "Nope. As I said, I want all this inside me for as long as it lasts. I want to feel your cum dripping from me while I go to my next call, and later tonght when I'm going to bed in the motel, like I'm sleeping with you."

I looked at Anne a moment, thinking, if only, as I took in the sight of her in that 'just fucked' twilight in the aftermath of good sex. "Too bad I'm going home, and it's so far from where you'll be tonight. I'd come stay with you." Anne perked up at the idea.

"Yeah, but I'll be near Ticonderoga. It's probably 200 miles from you."

"Around 300, actually. No way I can swing that. It's a nice idea, though. Getting this twice in the same day."

Anne smiled. "Ahhh, yeah..." she leaned over and kissed me. "I'd have your cum in me the rest of the week."

"And then have to go home and explain to hubby why you're so sloppy."

"Ha, ha, yeah, that might be a problem." She kissed me again. "I'll come up with something." She took my hand in hers, squeezing a moment. "It'll never happen, but it's an interesting idea."

"It is. I could take you on the truck with me if you could get away." I looked at Anne, who was now giving me a look that was a mix of apprehension and desire. "It'd never work, but it could be fun for a little while."

Anne squeezed my hand again. "Don't tease me, or tempt me. I could get really used to this!! Though if you stay out 30 days, and we made love like this every day, I'd be pregnant for sure when we got back." she said, breaking into a big smile.

"Are you going to be OK??" I asked, suddenly realizing that our brief encounter might have some long lasting effects

Anne thought a moment. "Probably," she said, an enigmatic smile coming over her face. "We'll see!!" She kissed me. "For how I feel after you screwing me silly, I'll take the chance." She looked at her watch. "Crap, I gotta get going." It was now about 3:30. "I have a call outside Albany between 4:30 and 5."

"Hope I didn't make you miss it. Don't want to get there after they close."

"I have til six, but I do need to get there today." She smiled at me as she stood and found her panties, which she stepped into, pulling them up over her still cum soaked snatch. She bent to pick her bra up off the end of the bunk, and giggled.

"OK??" I asked.

"Yeah," she said turning to me. "Just had a drip when I bent over. It'll be like that the rest of the day."

"Sorry!!" I said, semi sarcastically.

Anne kissed me. "I'm not!!"

"Hey, do something for me before you put your bra back on??" Anne looked at me curiously. "Slip on that blouse."

Anne dropped her bra on the bed, and put her top on. Her nipples poked prominently through the thin fabric. She noticed immediately how it felt, and how I was looking at her. She cupped her tits, and smiled.

"Bet I'd sell a whole lot more pharmaceuticals if I showed up like this!"

I laughed. "I don't know about that, but if you were my wife, I'd want to see that every time I came home."

"If I were your wife, I'd do it!!" She kissed me. "I'd be the best fucked gal in the neighborhood."

I pulled her to me and kissed her, lingering a moment, just enough to make her want more. "And I'd never miss a chance to do it."

Anne picked up her bra, looked at it a moment, then folded it up and stuck it in her purse, then pulled her slacks on. "I'll put that on before I get to my next call. I kinda like the feel of this top on my bare tits." She kissed me, again. "You got me feeling all randy now," she said with a giggle. She now looked just as she had an hour earlier, like the sales professional she was, just a little flushed from a long lunch encounter.

Now put back together, it was time for us to part. I helped Anne down from the truck, and walked her back to the building, as she wanted to use the ladies room. I took off for the mens, taking care of my need, and we met in the restaurant. We walked together out to her car.

"This has been a lot of fun. I had no idea when I got here it was going to be so much more than just lunch," I said.

Anne kissed me softly. "Neither did I!! But I'm glad we met." She kissed me again. "This was way better than just a chicken sandwich and fries. I'll never see this place the same way again," she said, with a laugh.

I took her hands in mine. She looked up at me lovingly. "I'm glad we met, too," I said. "It's too bad getting together for more of this is virtually impossible. There's just no practical way we could get together. I'm all over the place, and almost never here. I'm more likely to be in Springfield, Ohio, or Springfield, Illinois than Springfield, Mass."

Anne looked sad for a moment, then sighed. "Yeah, you're probably right. Keeping in touch will be impossible. But it was wonderful for what it was. We'll just have to leave it at that." She squeezed my hands in hers, and we kissed, a long, loving kiss that left us both out of breath. She looked up at me again. "Bye, Tom," she said softly, squeezing my hands more tighty, then letting go.