Eighteen Wheels & a Double Whopper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bye, Anne. Be safe." I kissed her on the cheek, and watched as she got in her car. I walked back to the truck, occasionally glancing over my shoulder to see if she was moving. I got in the truck, caught up my log, and sent a Qualcomm message to dispatch, updating my ETA to Syracuse, still about three hours away. I looked back in my mirrors as I pulled from my parking spot. Anne was still there. I rolled down the ramp and back onto the Mass Pike, getting up to speed.

About ten minutes later, I saw a car coming up on my left, gaining on me slowly. As it came closer, I could see the Connecticut plate on the front. I looked at the driver. It was Anne. She looked like she was adjusting the buttons on her blouse. As she pulled up next to me, she held her top open, flashing me her tits. I gave her a couple of shots on the air horn, and blew her a kiss, which she returned. She passed me, and was gone., giving me a wave, her hand extended high out her window as she pulled away. I never did run into her again-not an uncommon outcome with these on the road encounters-but the memory of that long ago afternoon remains etched in my mind.