Eighty One - Laura's Story Pt. 10

Story Info
An expensive knight.
6.2k words
4.76
4.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

30

Although the following week was busy at work Laura's thoughts continually returned to the game and its unexpected benefits. She still had to find the missing pieces but had now realised that she would be steered in the right direction when the time came.

Even interacting with Shaun Cooper on a professional level had proved easier than expected. To his credit he had been discreet about his unexpected bonuses--at least to the best of her knowledge--perhaps in the hope of receiving more of the same in the future. Laura had expected to feel awkwardness and shame when she saw him, instead she felt a strange sort of pride. He knew that others were involved with what happened so she liked to imagine that he thought of her as daring and risqué rather than just sluttish. Either way, what was done was done and she had no problem living with it.

Whilst out to lunch on Thursday Laura and Abbie shared their news and gossip. To be honest it was mostly Laura sharing hers with Abbie. In particular she was fascinated by what really went on during the presentation. "You looked great in the morning," she said, "but then you always do, and I thought you weren't quite right in the afternoon. Now I know why. You sly old dog, you could have told me." A huge smile spread across her face.

"And let you delight in my discomfort," Laura said, "no thank you. As it was it was distracting enough, without wondering what you thought."

"Spoilsport. I wish I'd have known. You know," she said reflecting, "I've admired how you've handled this whole thing, very impressive. Does it still hurt, you know, down there?" she asked, gesturing toward Laura's lap.

"I'll show you if you like." Laura said in her most serious voice.

"Really! Can I see?"

"Abbie! No you bloody can't. I was joking. There are still marks but I wouldn't say it hurts."

"Promise to tell me the next time you have to do anything, go on. It'll be quite sexy knowing when you're actually doing these things." Laura slowly shook her head in disbelief.

"I was thinking of selling tickets, I'll give you a couple for free though as you're so sympathetic to my plight."

"Plight? Plight implies a difficult situation, you don't look like you're struggling to me. Quite the opposite in fact." Abbie paused, her eyebrows raised. She waited for confirmation or denial but got neither.

"You're a suspicious little madam aren't you? I've been invited out at the end of the month with Amelia, so nothing will happen for a couple of weeks at least, sorry to disappoint you."

"That's OK, I'll get my porn off the internet until you're back with more juicy stuff."

Laura's phone rang. She hated that in restaurants and café's. Grabbing it from her bag as quickly as she could she looked at the screen. "It's Olivia, do you mind if I take it?" She rushed outside.

"She OK?" Abbie asked when Laura returned.

"She's fine, more than fine actually, full of beans. She's won a Spa weekend and wants me and Alice to go with her."

"Phew, lucky you." After a slight pause she added, "You did warn her that it'll be a con, didn't you."

"Abbie, don't be so negative," she mockingly reprimanded, "but yes I did. It's to stay Friday night, posh meal included, and use of all the facilities on the Saturday. Another posh meal that night then leave on Sunday whenever we like up until midday."

"It's a time-share." Abbie concluded. "You'll sit through hours of boring crap."

"No, she checked out the place, looked them up on the web and called that number, which was the same as on her Email. She thinks it's legit."

"Meals not included, you'll get a massive bill for food and drink."

"No, she checked that too. All inclusive." Laura looked at her and waited. "You can't think of anything else can you."

"Not off hand, but I'll work on it. So where did she win it?"

"It said she was put into a prize draw when she went to have new tyres put on her parents Range Rover. She said they cost a bloody fortune so they can afford to give away weekend breaks."

Abbie smiled. "Good old Olivia. So are you going then?"

"I'd like to, obviously, but I'll have to ask...check with Andrew first." She tried to cover her faux pas by adding, "we might have something on." Abbie smiled to herself.

"When is it?"

"A week on Friday."

"Oh, that fits in well then, you'll be all healed up for the sauna and it's a week before your woman does whatever else she's going to do to you." Laura tipped her head to one side, eyebrows raised and stared at her. "I don't mean it," Abbie continued, "you have a nice time, and I'm sure you'll enjoy the Spa as well.

"There's no end to your jocular banter is there. Come on we've got work to do."

31

It took an hour and a half to reach the spa at Bloomhill Manor, hopefully they would be in time to enjoy lunch. The traffic wasn't bad but Olivia wasn't a fast driver in the Range Rover. "I'll drive," she'd insisted, "might as well try and wear those tyres out and we might get to come back."

The building looked like many others of its type, set in expansive parkland and approached via a long, sweeping drive flanked with sycamore trees.

The ambiance at the Manor was all Laura had hoped for; she felt she had earned a short break from work and the game. After grabbing their bags from the car they followed the signs to reception.

"Hello, I'm Olivia Barton, we're booked in for two nights," she told the pleasant young girl behind the desk. The girl made polite conversation as she filled out the register, asking about their journey and whether they had been to the area before.

"There you are Mrs Barton, you're in room five, and Mrs Palmer next door in six," she said handing over keys with big plastic fobs. "You're in room nine Mrs Miller, just along the corridor."

"Do I need to leave a card number or anything as a deposit?" Olivia enquired.

"Oh no, it's all covered. Just order what you want in the bar or from room service and give your room number." The three women gave each other the wide eyed 'this is all right' look. "Before I show you to your rooms I'll just quickly run through the program for your stay." She slid a sheet of paper across the desk. "These are the opening times of the pools, sauna, spa, gym and so on. The times of the Yoga classes are here," she pointed to the sheet, "just turn up for those but if you want a manicure or pedicure you need to book. The times of the evening meal are at the bottom but the kitchens are open for lunches, sandwiches and so on any time really, just ask."

"Wow this looks great," Alice said, "thank you."

The young lady gave her a pleasant smile before glancing around to check that nobody was within earshot. In a quiet voice she then said, "You don't have to do any of it if you don't want to. Some people just have the meals and do their own thing." Then she added, "you might as well get your nails done though, she's really good."

"Thanks, but we might as well make the most of it." Olivia told her.

"Great. In that case I would recommend you take the evening tour round the lake and grounds. That's something you won't want to miss, shall I book you in?" They looked at each other before nodding their approval.

"Yes please, what time?"

"I'll put you down for seven, is that okay? Then you'll be back in time for dinner."

As soon as they had been shown to their rooms and the receptionist left they gushed about the place and their luck. Laura lay on the bed, admiring the room. "Olivia, when we leave, can you remind me to thank your tyres."

Following a light but long lunch the ladies decided to retire to their rooms to read and snooze, arranging to meet in the reception area just before seven for the tour. Laura called Andrew telling him of their good fortune and insisting that some day the two of them must spend a weekend there. They chatted for quite some time. He told her that he was fine and enjoying the peace and quiet even though he was only half way through her list of jobs. They ended the call and Laura lay back on the huge and comfortable bed trying to concentrate on reading her book. After nodding off and dropping it twice she gave up and slept.

Laura awoke to the shrill ring of the bedside phone. "Hello," she said, still half asleep.

"Hello, Mrs Miller?"

"Yes."

"Hello, it's Sandra at reception. Sorry to disturb you but could we move your tour forward to six thirty?" Laura looked at the clock by the bed--just before six.

"Yes, that's fine by me, are the others okay with that?"

"They're looking forward to it. See you soon, bye."

Laura needed to wake herself up. After taking a shower she gazed out of the window. The countryside looked magnificent and she could just see the edge of the lake. It was a warm and pleasant evening, a light dress and cardigan would suffice.

It was only twenty five past as she walked into the reception area to be greeted by the ever smiling Sandra. "Gosh you're keen, great," she said.

"Am I too early?"

"No, no, not at all. If you go out of the front doors, you turn left and along the side of the tennis court. Go through the gate in the tall hedge and they'll be waiting for you."

"I thought I was first for once, never mind." Laura thanked her and made her way to the meeting point. Pushing hard she opened the heavy iron gate to be greeted by a stunning view of the lake. Various species of mature trees filled the area, some growing right down on the waters edge. A wide, red cinder path wound its way along the bank for a few yards before disappearing off into the trees. Beautiful, Laura thought, as she paused for a moment to take in the view.

"Mrs Miller?" a voice called from behind her. She turned to see a woman approaching.

"Yes, I'm Mrs Miller." Laura appraised her. Early fifties, tall and slim. 'Country set' she guessed from the tight jeans, tweed jacket and knee high boots.

"Hello, my name's Anna, shall we get you ready then?"

"Get me ready? I'm waiting for my friends, we're going on the lake tour." From past experience Laura began to suspect that she could once again be the subject of some treachery.

"I know, that's why we need to get you ready, dear. They'll be here at seven, come on." The woman turned and made her way toward a large white truck parked up against the hedge which surrounded the tennis court. She opened a side door and stepped up into the vehicle, Laura followed.

"What's going on here?" She asked the woman while taking in her surroundings. The vehicle was obviously for transporting horses. "Graham Weston's behind this isn't he?" she asked, a knowing smile developing on her face. "I bloody knew it, how the hell did he organize this?"

"I'm afraid I don't know anything about that, I'm just here to provide a service. I'm sure it'll all become clear later."

Laura sauntered around the truck handling the various items of tack hanging from the walls. She had to admit that the woman's matter of fact attitude, the smell of leather and a fear of the unknown had certainly started those familiar feelings deep within her.

"If you could just get undressed we'll get you into your gear, okay?" Laura saw little point in attempting any phony resistance, she knew she would comply with whatever they had in mind. With a small sigh of resignation she slipped off the light cotton dress, folded it and placed it on a chair. The bra and panties quickly followed. Laura hoped that the woman was unaware of the Colonel's dress code.

As Laura stood naked the woman slowly circled her, touching and appraising her body. She found the attention to be both disturbing and exciting.

"Lovely. You obviously keep yourself in shape, that's good, you might even win this." As she was talking she brought over a black leather corset which she held against Laura's front. "Just hold that there while I do the straps."

As the straps were tightened the pulling constricted her waist and stomach but not uncomfortably. "There how does that feel?" she asked, once again standing in front of Laura.

"It's okay, quite nice actually." Laura tried to look at the back.

"It looks good," the woman assured her, "and shows off that lovely round bottom a treat," she added, running her hands over the soft flesh. She then reached round to lift Laura's breasts and bounced them in her hands before letting them fall back into place. "Don't want them to be pinched when we tighten you up." She then further tightened the straps on the corset, restricting Laura's breathing and giving her breasts greater prominence.

"Wow, that's a bit tight." Laura said, sliding her hands up and down her sides.

"I know, but it's worth it don't you think? Now the head gear. Hold the bit in your mouth while I do it up." It was a tight fit and even had leather blinkers, restricting her sideways vision. The long reins, fixed to rings on either end of the bit, dangled down her back.

"Nearly done," the woman said, taking a pair of shoes from the kit bag. "Here, put these on. They should be your size." The black ankle boots had quite a high heel: high enough for Laura to question her safety.

"I can't walk in these, I'll twist an ankle."

"Don't worry they're reinforced heels. You'll soon get used to them and you won't be walking--you'll be running. Let me help you with the laces. You want them really tight." With the boots on Laura looked down at her body, and liked what she saw. The constriction of the costume felt good. The boots shaped her leg muscles and the corset held in her already flat stomach. "Now, we need those arms out of the way." Each wrist was secured just above the opposite elbow with leather bands. The woman worked so quickly it was obvious that she had done it many times before.

"Don't you look good." she said, before looking at her watch. "Ten to seven, just your tail and you'll be ready on time, good." When Laura saw the 'tail' emerge from the bag panic overcame her. The long strands of jet black hair came together into an enormous black rubber plug.

"You can't put that into me!" she cried.

"Don't be such a baby," the woman chided, "we'll go slowly, you'll be fine." Laura watched her coat the dreadful looking phallus with a thick, clear goo. "Bend forward over the chair and spread your legs wide, come on, it's not as bad as you think." The woman gave comforting words of encouragement as she gently but persistently worked the plug into Laura's tight hole. With one last painful push Laura's sphincter closed around the narrow base of the plug. "There, stand up."

Despite the burning sensation in her anus and the humiliation of it being caused by a complete stranger Laura could feel the wetness starting to run from between her legs. Her harsh treatment had once again set off an unexpected excitement which she had begun to delight in. "I know it feels uncomfortable now, but you'll be glad of it later," the woman said.

A string of drool escaped past the bit from the side of her mouth. The woman used a tissue to clean it away and another to wipe the tears from Laura's eyes. "There, feel better?" she asked. Don't worry, you'll be covered in it by the end; they like that. I think you're ready then, come on."

Taking the reins in one hand the woman led her down the ramp from the truck. With each step Laura could feel the plug move inside her. After a few steps she began to breath heavily and whimper, finding it difficult to walk straight. "You're doing fine," the woman said, trying to encourage her.

As they made their way behind the truck Laura spotted the buggy, a small two wheel vehicle with a single seat. It was obvious what her role was going to be, but at least it looked modern and lightweight. "Come on," the woman said as she guided Laura into position, "lets get you strapped in." The thick leather belt fixed between the shafts was tightened around her waist. After a few minor adjustments and tidying up her tail, the woman pronounced her ready.

"No talking from now on and keep your eyes facing forward. Okay?" Laura nodded. "We'll just wait here for your friends."

32

They didn't have long to wait before muffled voices could be heard from the other side of the tall hedge. Laura's trepidation increased drastically. Hearing their raised voices and Alice's laugh suddenly brought home the reality of her situation. Her best friends were going to see her naked and harnessed to a cart. She felt her temperature rise and felt her heart pound.

The voices became clear as the girls came through the gate but suddenly stop as they took in the sight before them. From the corner of her eye Laura could see the woman smile as she enjoyed the reaction of Laura's friends. They had seen her naked before, many times, but never with a tail pushed into her backside and harnessed to a cart.

From the side of her blinkers, Laura saw Alice come into view. "Laura?" she shrieked--the question hardly necessary. As if rehearsed, Olivia joined her and repeated the needless question with the same open mouth and wide eyes. "Laura! Bloody hell." Despite the circumstances Laura made a great effort to avoid sniggering, the combination of Olivia's classy accent and her swearing always amused her.

The woman greeted Laura's friends. "Good evening ladies, so glad you decided to take the lake tour, it should be so much fun. As you can see the transport is all ready, so shall we make a start?" Alice and Olivia stared at each other unsure of how to respond. Alice broke the silence.

"You can't make her pull you in that."

"I don't intend to--you're first," she said.

"What? You're mad. She's our friend."

"I know that, and I've been led to believe that you were the one who said you'd help her with the game, so come on, in you get." She took Alice's arm to help encourage her into the seat. "It's okay, you don't see her objecting to anything do you?" Once seated she showed her where to place her feet. "Comfy?"

"Yes, it is actually."

"Good. Take these then," she said, handing her the reigns and a long whip, "and don't be afraid to use it."

"I'm not hitting her with that. She's my friend."

"Well that's up to you but she only has six minutes or less to do the complete circuit. Anything over that and she misses out on her prize. There's a marker at the half way point to help you judge how you're doing."

The woman stepped away and told Alice to prepare for the start. "I'll give you a countdown for ten seconds," she said, "get ready, ten... nine..." On the word go Laura heaved the buggy forward, pleasantly surprised at how light it actually was.

A wicked smile spread across Alice's face. At eye level and not much more than a yard in front of her she watched the pert round buttocks of her best friend slide against the huge black plug lodged in her tight opening. She wondered if the glistening at the top of her legs was the residue of lubricant or the product of arousal. Dragging her gaze away from the hypnotic spectacle she caught glimpses of Laura's hard, dark nipples as her breasts bounced from side to side in time with her strides. She certainly was a beautiful creature.

Laura found the run more difficult than she had anticipated. The combination of the heeled boots and her bound arms made it hard to balance, but a determination to complete the task drove her on and, once into the rhythm, she even managed to pick up speed. Foolish pride took precedence over winning back the knight. She didn't want to fail the task in front of her friends; she had to make sure it was worth being seen like that.

As she rounded another bend and left the cover of trees Laura felt the low but still strong sun on her back. She reprimanded herself for being grateful that there were no shoulder straps to her outfit: she had planned on wearing her backless dress to a function the following week and white strap lines just wouldn't do.

The narrow path left no need for Alice to use the reigns to guide Laura so she just held them loosely. She watched the strong buttocks tremble as each foot hit the ground. She watched the sweat trickle down Laura's back and disappear into the crack adding to the wetness between her legs. Those legs must have been tiring, she watched the muscles tense with the effort. She had to admit that it was a strangely beautiful sight and very erotic. As the tail flicked from side to side Alice caught herself straining to catch sight of the sodden area between Laura's legs.

12