Eighty One - Laura's Story Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing the half way marker brought Alice back from her musing. She looked at her watch. Just over three minutes had passed. Laura had done well but Alice couldn't let her fail now. She would use the whip, just to let Laura know that she had to pick up the pace. The stroke left a red mark down Laura's lower back and onto the top of her buttock. The buggy gave a lurch, Laura leaned forward and increased her speed, her breathing became louder and quicker. That small show of power and control over her friend excited Alice. She put another line down Laura's back, just to make sure she knew that no easing up would be tolerated.

When the truck came into view Laura knew her ordeal was coming to an end. She wasn't aware of letting the speed drop or displaying a lack of effort but she felt the whip strike three more times before they reached the waiting onlookers. Laura was still pulling hard as they passed the finish line, and it took a while longer to finally bring the buggy to a stop.

"Well done Laura!" she heard Alice's excited cries from behind her. Without warning she felt a strong pull on the side of her mouth--Alice was pulling on the reigns, using the bit to make her turn. "Come on round you go," she called, "Lets see how you did." She must remember to have a word with Alice about her new-found enthusiasm for this particular deviance.

Laura finally came to a standstill before the small group who had assembled to witness the spectacle. Still confined by the tight corset her chest heaved in a desperate attempt to take in oxygen. Dust and dirt stuck to her sweating skin and her legs muscles burned from the intense effort, but she had done it--and she had enjoyed it.

"Well, well," the woman said, looking at her watch. "Not a bad first effort, five minutes forty. Well done Alice." Laura managed to suppress the indignation rising within. 'Well done Alice, bloody Alice,' she thought, charming.

As the woman undid the straps which fixed her to the cart Laura sneaked a look around. Other people had arrived to join Alice and Olivia. Two men in business suits stood chatting, there could be little doubt over the subject of their conversation. A young couple in tennis kit watched from just inside the gate. They didn't seem to mind the disruption to their game. But it was two others who held a particular fascination for Laura. An elderly woman, dressed in a formal grey skirt suit and black high heels, stood behind a young girl. The girl held her hands behind her and kept her head lowered as the woman spoke. Laura had seen similar behaviour before, in the restaurant.

"Looks like you've earned your prize, doesn't it." The woman said, leading Laura by the reigns. She took her over to a post and rail fence bordering the path. She bent Laura over the top rail and tied the reigns to the lower. At the direction of the woman Laura spread her legs as wide as she could before having them secured with leather straps. The woman then walked away toward the truck. Unable to lift her head she used her hands to push against the lower rail, easing the pressure on her stomach.

Between her legs she could see the small group move closer, no doubt eager to get a good view. "Here he is," the woman said, returning from the truck. "Your prize." Laura's upside down view of the naked young man shocked her. He too sported leather tack: reins similar to hers and a body harness in matching black leather. His most striking feature however, protruded through a tight fitting steel ring. He didn't look particularly large but fiercely stiff and bobbing up and down as he walked. She heard the murmuring from the onlookers and her face flush from the shame. Surely they wouldn't let her friends see her used like that.

The woman reached forward and roughly pulled the tail from Laura's anus. She suspected that the onlookers could probably see the hole gaping open, a collective gasp confirmed it. The young man took hold of his erection, guided the head to the target and waited.

Laura was no anal virgin, she and Andrew had experimented but she never felt comfortable with it. Now it was obvious that she had no choice. She gripped the rail until her knuckles went white and waited. Try to relax she repeated time after time, but it did no good.

"Go ahead." The woman said and Laura felt the stiff shaft ease inside her. Whether she had convinced herself to relax or whether it was the stretching from the plug she didn't know but the pain was far less than she had expected. After easing his full length inside her he waited a moment before slowly withdrawing, only to repeat the process, the next time with a little more energy. The thrusts gradually quickened until he was pounding in and out with quite some force. The burning sensation around her tender opening increased until she thought she wouldn't be able to stand the pain any longer, and to her horror, she had to admit that she was enjoying it. Her body seemed to take control and she found herself pushing back against his thrusts, eager to extract every last bit of guilty pleasure. Even without the slow build up she was used to Laura found herself on the edge of an orgasm. She tried in vain to hold off the inevitable but failed, crying out with pleasure as the sensations spread through her body. He must have taken his cue from her and she felt him come, spurts of hot fluid seeming to fill the narrow passage.

Laura relaxed, her spent body hung limply over the rail. At the direction of the woman he withdrew, to be led away by the reins and back to the truck. The onlookers moved in closer, keen to get a better look at the sore, gaping hole spread obscenely open before them. Laura listened to the comments as they observed her body. Some were sympathetic others very matter of fact.

The woman returned and thanked the onlookers for attending before ushering them back to the main house. Some minutes later she came to release Laura from the rails, supporting her for a while until she felt able to stand on her own.

"You were quite a hit there," she said, "very impressive."

"I'll never live it down, how will I be able to face my friends again?"

"Don't worry, they'll be fine. You'll have to get used to that sort of thing you know."

33

The long hot shower did much to soothe Laura's aching muscles and ease the discomfort around her most private opening, but little to dispel the anguish of having to face Alice and Olivia. Andrew had planned to go to a cricket match; she hoped he had taken his mobile with him. She needed his comfort and reassurance.

They spoke for quite some time. Hearing the noise of the crowd and the match being played in the background took her mind back to the real world. She quizzed him about how Graham Weston had managed to organize it all and he told her all he knew. The Manor House belonged to his leisure group and they set up Olivia with the false win expecting that she would ask Laura to join her. It made Laura wish that women weren't so predictable.

He soon brought up the subject of the lake run and her 'reward'. No, she didn't get the missing knight she had to tell him: she thought she was going to but her reward was of a different nature entirely. She felt quite ashamed when his persistent questioning forced her to admit that she had been aroused by the whole thing and even climaxed with the lad lodged in her rear.

Quickly changing the subject she said, "but I've still got to go down and face the girls in a minute, what am I going to say?"

"Oh you'll think of something," was all he had to offer.

They finished the call and she returned to preparing herself for the evening meal. As she did so she mulled things over in her mind. Since they started playing the game these people had permeated every aspect of her life. She should be angry, furious even, and she tried to be but it did no good. She craved the excitement of the unknown, the thrill of trying to anticipate what devious scheme she might be subjected to next. She relished the challenge of enduring the tasks and the satisfaction of beating them at their own game; and of course there was the sex. She wondered if it would be possible to get the same intense orgasms and the variety in any other way. Even the sex they shared as a married couple had been taken to new heights. Would Andrews new-found vigour and his obvious desire to share her with others fade away without the stimulus of the game? Could she return to being the woman she was a short while ago? She knew that there was no way she wanted to risk finding out.

34

As Laura entered the small dining room, she heard the familiar clatter of crockery and clinking of cutlery. The girls were already seated at a small round table in the far corner. The strategy she had decided on was to be nonchalant about the whole thing, play it down and hope they were sympathetic. They stopped talking as soon as they caught sight of her in the doorway. She had to walk the length of the room as they watched in silence. She hoped that she looked more confident than she felt. They must have been able to see her hands shaking and surely they could hear her heartbeat.

As soon as she reached the table her plan fell apart. Dropping into a chair she blurted out the first thing that came to mind. "I'm sorry you were subjected to that, I had no idea they would do that while you were here, I'm so sorry." The girls looked at each other, eyebrows raised and mouths open. Olivia spoke first.

"Subjected to? You were brilliant, bloody brilliant. You should have seen yourself, all done up like that and so sexy. Good God, I fancied you myself." Laura was struck dumb. She looked from one to the other unbelieving of their reaction.

"You mean you're not horrified, think I'm some sort of pervert?"

"Don't be silly, we already knew that," Alice chipped in, "we just didn't know how big a pervert, that's all." She put her hand on Laura's "Don't look so worried. You should have heard her before you came in," she said, nodding toward Olivia. "I've had nothing but moaning that she didn't get a turn." Laura gave her an astonished look.

"What?"

"Well crikey Laura you were great," Olivia said, "those heels made your legs look fantastic and your boobs swinging about like that when you were running...well. But I think I could have got a better time than she did." Laura and Alice looked at each other in silence before all three collapsed into a heap, giggling.

"So how was it when he...you know..." Olivia asked shyly.

"When he what?" Laura said, knowing full well what she meant. Both her and Alice were cruel with their teasing of Olivia.

"When he put it...there." Olivia clarified. Laura slowly looked around the room before leaning in close. Olivia did the same. Laura then spoke very quietly.

"Do you mean," just for effect she looked around again, "in my arse?"

"Laura!" All three laughed at Olivia's straight laced manner.

"It was okay, I mean I'd just run a long way with a bloody great plug pushed in there so it was fairly stretched. It was quite pleasant actually."

"I don't know what people see in it myself," Alice added, "not when you've got the one that's purpose made for the job so close at hand." To her relief she assumed then that her efforts to hide the intense orgasm she'd experienced had been successful. But just to be on the safe side she added.

"No, nor me." Then to change the subject she spoke to Alice.

"And talking of arses, that reminds me madam. I want a word with you. You should see the marks on my arse and back."

"Oh, sorry about that. But it did the trick though, didn't it," she said, smiling enthusiastically. "We made it in less than six minutes."

"Oh yes," said Olivia, groping about in her bag. "That woman said she was very sorry that she forgot and asked me to give you this." She placed a small, black knight on the table.

To Laura's relief they spent the evening chatting and joking as usual even though the topic of conversation centred around Laura and the game. Much to their surprise it was Olivia in particular who wanted to know every last detail.

It was well after midnight when they finally retired to their rooms. They vowed that the next day they would make full use of all the facilities on offer, deciding it to be fair dues for Laura's ordeal.

Alone in her room Laura couldn't resist the urge to get out her ipad and search for pony girls. It seemed to be a popular activity. The images and stories of men and women who actually wanted to be a pony fascinated her, she watched clips of them practising walking, trotting and jumping. That whole scene didn't do much for her but then she got onto the fetish images. That was more her thing. She saw women dressed as she had been, all straps, bare boobs and heels. She wondered what it would be like to have her nipples pierced and bells hanging from the rings, jingling as she ran. She compared her body to those she saw in the photo's and hoped she looked as good. She wondered if they had their tails pulled out and their arses raped or whether they missed out.

It wasn't long before her hand crept down between her legs and onto the sensitive spot begging for attention. Drawing her legs up higher the finger slid further down circling the sore opening. The other hand worked on the moist, silky lips before heading back to the swollen nub. She replayed the run in her mind with a few added variations. In the new version she went over the time and was whipped for her laziness before two or three studs took her time after time in all of her openings. Within seconds her body started the familiar build up culminating in the explosion of sensation reserved for special occasions.

As her body calmed and the spasms ebbed away she lay still reflecting on her new life. There was no shame and no regret, only gratitude fuelled by anticipation.

12