Eileen is All Alone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Removing the protective cover, Eileen sees that the tube is lubricated with some clear, viscous fluid. It looks like J-Y or something and the tube doesn't appear to be too long nor too wide for a comfortable insertion. Putting one foot up onto the toilet, she grasps the device by the bulb, reaches around behind herself and slides the tube along her crease until she can feel it at the little pucker that is her arse hole. Mustering her determination, she pushes the little thing in until the little cuff is up against her, preventing any further insertion. She thinks: 'Not too bad, in fact it feels pretty good-a little cool, but comfortable.'

Grasping the bulb between her thumb and first finger, she gives it a good squeeze. She can immediately feel the cool liquid force its way into her lower bowel. That's it! Just one squeeze and it's done. It couldn't be easier now, could it. Continuing to keep the bulb compressed, Eileen withdraws the tube and puts her foot back down onto the floor. After lifting the lid, she sits down onto the toilet to wait the 'ten minutes' or so, promised on the box for 'immediate and soothing relief.' She wraps the little device in toilet paper and drops it into the nearby trash can. No, what if Ian finds it and asks what it is?

Eileen retrieves the wrapped item and lays it on the sink counter; she will toss it into the garbage can when she leaves for work in the morning. It's only been a minute and Eileen is getting a little bored sitting on the pot waiting for whatever to happen. She picks up the box for the suppositories and looks it over. She takes another one out for inspection and realizes that it is, in fact, just like a miniature enema. She also realizes, that when it shot up into her, it felt a little like when Robert shot his wad up her arse when they had observed the ceremony. Only Roberts cum was warmer and delivered 'a little further in.'

Now the idea struck her, she could do a little more 'on her own' to follow the ritual. She had washed herself, and as soon as this thing worked, she will have cleaned herself out, maybe she could just take a little load up the bum, like the ritual demanded. She couldn't come up with any real semen but maybe she could simulate the act with one of these things. But, certainly not with more of the glycerin, she didn't want to be up all night with that stuff working on her. So, being an inventive girl, she parted her knees, removed the protective cap, and discharged the little device directly into the toilet. Shortly thereafter, she felt the urges in her lower gut and there soon followed a successful completion to the 'clean out' portion of the ritual. Not a big movement, but a movement none the less.

After a quick wipe and a careful cleanup with moist towelettes, Eileen flushed all the evidence away and stood in front of the sink again. After running the water until pleasantly warm, she took one of the paper cups and filled it. Squeezing most of the air out of the newly empty suppository thingy, she dipped it into the cup and allowed it to suck up some of the water, filling itself to 'almost full'. Wow, that was easy. Dumping the water, she tossed the cup into the trash, turned off the light and took her newly filled man substitute with her to her bed.

Placing the suppository onto her night table, she opened the drawer and removed her current boyfriend. It was one of those new vibrator devices that had the little side attachment that applies direct stimulation to the clitoris. It took almost five months for her to put enough money aside to be able to afford it. It took another two weeks for her to talk her sister Meagan into going to an adult products store and purchasing it for her. Meagan got it two towns over, close to the military base, but where she was sure that nobody would know her. Eileen was absolutely terrified to go into one of those places and was even a little uncomfortable just driving by one.

Sliding between the sheets, completely naked, Eileen relaxed for a couple of minutes before she resumed her attention to her breasts. Using both hands, she quickly teased both nipples to fully erect and gently ran her fingers around and around her areola. She soon found herself reaching down to her mound and spreading her labia for a good rub. She only had to keep this up for a few moments when she determined that she was probably wet enough for her boyfriend to pay a visit. Turning on the big fellow's switch, she ran the end of the things around her clit a few times before she moved it back and slowly inserted it into her vagina. Wow, that felt good!

Turning it slightly, she soon had the special attachment aligned with her clit and she was off to the races. She had already found that grinding her hips a little enhanced the good feelings and actually hastened the eventual spectacular 'happy ending'. She found that she could also enjoy this face down on the bed with one of the pillows under her tummy. Humping her mound against the pillow wasn't as good as a big strong man, but it wasn't bad. So, she pulled down one of the pillows and rolled over onto it and gave herself a few good pushes.

Remembering what she was supposed to be doing, Eileen reached over onto the night table and retrieved her new little man substitute. Reaching back, she inserted it into her arse and found that she could easily keep it in place with just the natural squeeze from her butt cheeks. Its presence was immediately noted. She felt it and it felt good 'in there'. Happy to keep humping the pillow, and with her boyfriend deeply penetrating her vagina, and with the special attachment steadily stimulating her clit-Eileen proceeded to give herself a good rogering in faithful observance of the Equinox ritual.

After what seemed like only a few moments, Eileen felt the start of the long-awaited stirrings deep within her core. Her legs started to twitch, her crotch became even wetter and her humping against the pillow become more urgent. And, there it was, a strong throbbing orgasm that made her stop breathing while she pushed her mound as hard as she could into the pillow. It lasted longer than any she remembered and left her trembling. Now to complete the ritual.

Eileen carefully reached back and grasped the bulb of the device impaling her. Giving it a good squeeze, she dutifully recited her prayer to the Earth Mother as she felt the little squirt of water flow up into her lower bowel. She thought: 'That would just have to do for now.'

Eileen removed the spent suppository and put it onto her night stand. Rolling over onto her back, she withdrew her boyfriend and turned his switch to off. Feeling totally relaxed, she put the boyfriend onto the night stand and rolled onto her side putting one leg back up onto the pillow. As she drifted off, she thought: 'I hope that I don't leak that little bit of water out of me overnight, and I had better not fart for a while!'

She passed a restful and uneventful night. And the good news was, she didn't 'pass' anything else. The Earth Mother must be smiling on this house because both mother and daughter paid their respects and followed the ritual, more or less. In fact, the entire family observed the ritual; all three girls and Mum.

The following day, Eileen thought to herself: "I'll have to think hard but I bet that I can come up with a better concoction than just water in my little man substitute". But that's a story for another day.

12