Eladie Resort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then slowly, teasingly, began to slowly unzip her wetsuit. The colossal cleavage barely contained within her slick, royal purple top jiggled in response. As they did so, in such a delightfully distracting way, she slid one massive thigh across his legs, until she was kneeling atop him. Heart hammering in his chest, his cock was practically screaming as it throbbed inches away from her slick, skin-tight suited sex... and as she delicately tugged her wetsuit down it was bared to him. His cock was now twitching directly towards her, signalling its outright demand that he bury himself in her hot, wet entrance. Never before had he ever felt such overwhelming carnal lust as he had for this woman.

"Ah... so much better..." she sighed in genuine catharsis, and he watched in awe at her monumental mammaries at last came spilling out, first one then the other, from the sodden and scanty material which had only barely kept them in check. Her rosy red nipples stood out prominently from her bronzed skin, evidence that she had spent just as much time sunning here nude as he suspected.

"But oh dear... I used all my cream on you!" She mused, pushing the still very full jar behind her, "I don't have any left to rub into myself. Be a good boy and... rub some into mommy, would you?"

Tugging her swimsuit down her legs, she sighed, and looked into his eyes, biting her lip in arousal. Milo sweltered under her gaze and couldn't imagine himself moving from the spot. He was both far too physically comatose from her rub down, yet far too timorous at the sight of her colossal naked form, to process any thoughts at all.

"No need to get up. Mommy can just rub herself on you!" Then, with a wicked grin, a flash came over her features. "This is my towel, after all.."

With that, she rolled herself forward on top of him, and before his jellified muscles could even begin to respond, he felt her soft flesh begin to subsume him beneath her.

She filled out the indent made in the sand by her body perfectly. Her stomach pressed him deeper into the soft sand and now the comfortable dip in the beach became a perfect form-fitting prison as the cushy towel gave way beneath him and came up around either side of his now imprisoned body. Her breasts soon filled the concaves his pillow had rested between, and in the process fully smothered his head between them, pressing in on all sides like a jelly mould. His head, along with the entire pillow, were utterly buried beneath her prodigious breast. On all sides his head was now encased in utter softness.

A tiny squeak of terror was all he got out before her bulk had well and truly smothered him, his body but a tiny bump which was easily trodden into the sand beneath her like a foot upon a seashell. The sheer volume of her body filled the space she had created beneath her, and he simply ceased to exist. He couldn't even move his feet, as her calves were more than enough to keep them pinned and buried beneath her.

Beneath her, he felt panic rise within him, as he thought he would struggle for breath... but instead found the air was merely heavily laden with her body's warm fragrance and her musky sex, the sweat-slickened aroma mixing with the heady scent of the bodybutter cream. Instead his panic became replaced with fragrant lust as, between her thighs, his cock now pulsed directly with his heartbeat. Her slick sex was pressed right up against him, and he felt her groan in satisfaction as she gently pressed down against his rod...

However, he couldn't move. Not an inch. Instead she simply ground her sex against his cock, and her silky flesh glided over his now aching hardness. He whined, he groaned, he tried to move his arms, but there was nothing he could do to signal his displeasure at being so close, yet being unable to enter her. She seemed far from unsatisfied, however, as with a heady sigh she shivered, slowly and gently rocking her massive thighs up and down... and his cock, layered with so much of her cream, was wetly milked between them with every glacial movement.

Her breasts pressed in claustrophobically around his face every time she inhaled, and he felt himself begin to synchronise his breathing with hers if only so his mouth wasn't smothered by her sodden flesh, but it was difficult when he was so insanely aroused. Milo kept finding himself taking in staggered breaths that left him gasping against her cavernous cleavage.

With tiny movements, he felt her glide her slick sex up and down his cock, evidently enjoying herself as she slowly and painfully milked him between her thighs. It was utterly, mind-bendingly frustrating for him, however, as he had absolutely no outlet for his arousal. He could barely twitch his fingers or toes whilst entombed between the towel and her flesh, and his overriding instinct to thrust -- to rut -- to hump -- was utterly foiled if only by her sheer weight! Just her thighs and ass alone likely weighed more than his entire body, and thus he could scarcely move his cock a few millimeters in response to her downward silky, slick movements. Trapped, he wept in dissatisfaction.

In total sensory deprivation, he could hear nothing but the slow beating of her heart echoing between her breasts, in stark contrast to his own which felt like it might break out of his chest. His baited breath left a heavy atmosphere between her already saturated breasts, to say nothing of the moist valley between her thighs which -- together with the mix of her arousal -- left his entire midsection soaking and his cock basting in her juices.

He felt her fingers creep in beside his shoulders and, softly, begin to pinch her hardening nipples. Breathy coos followed as she rode his cock at her own nonchalant pace, paying no heed to his smothered and desperate cries... if she could even hear them. Indeed, he doubted she could even feel his pathetic squirms beneath her mighty mass.

Now in such close proximity, his skin prickled and itched where her cream and hands had left their mark, sending his deprived senses into overdrive. His sanity was fraying as he felt like someone who had been left in a deprivation tank, with nothing else to focus on but her sweaty mass and no way to escape her erotic torments. Slowly, he felt his sanity retreating to safety within the confines of his mind.

He had no idea how long it lasted, but felt her shiver and shudder through a number of orgasms which were the only sign of the passage of time he had apart from the glacial rhythm of her milking thighs.

At last, however, as Sisyphus may eventually have crested the mountain, he felt his arousal reaching a peak. Slowly, ever so slowly, his orgasm began to crest... and yet her sex slowed in response. As his breathing quickened and his cock throbbed heartily, she slowly came to a total stop.

Now, utterly beside himself with need, he struggled with every ounce of strength remaining in his drugged and kneaded form, berserk with the utter overwhelming absolute requirement that he ejaculate right -- fucking -- now.

Yet it was simply no use. His comparatively childish struggles could never have hoped to overcome her bodily entombment. He felt her sigh and, after a moment, she relaxed totally, as her body lost all tension. Only now did he realise she had been keeping her body upright, not letting her full weight press upon him... but it did now. She imprinted him deeper into the sands, and now he was utterly helpless. What little movement he had had before was now fully robbed from him.

Weeping, he remained on the knife-edge of orgasm, teetering upon the brink, but utterly helpless to push himself over it. Her orgasm-slickened thighs merely luxuriated around his cock, her slick lips taunting his cock with so much promise, so close... and yet just out of reach. While Milo was locked beneath her in the throes of utter madness, from above there was no outward sign of anything amiss. Indeed, there was no sign he had ever been there at all.

Her hands, at last, reached into her cleavage to pet his head.

"There, there... such a good boy... I bet you would love to squirt between Mommy's thighs, wouldn't you?"

Frantically, he nodded what little he could into her cleavage.

"Hmm... that would be ever so nice... wouldn't it?"

For a while, she simply slid her thighs together, one over the other, in a gentle rocking motion that set his hyper-sensitive cock sparking with pleasure.

"Although... I bet it would feel so much nicer if I were to... mmm..."

At that, she reached down and he felt her hand squirming beneath her stomach, slowly creeping between their plastered skin. When at last she made contact with his stiff rod, he flinched at the sudden contact after being trapped between her thighs for so long.

"There we go, such a good boy for Mommy..." she whispered, and at last, lifted herself up just enough to slide him inside of her.

As he at last he felt the weight above him shift ever so slightly, her thighs parted just enough to let his hips move. Immediately, on instinct, he began to thrust with reckless abandon, pumping himself frantically into her.

"That's it, such a good boy... that's it..." she whispered conspiratorially, luxuriating in the feeling of her trapped toy fucking her after being so slowly tormented and denied for so long.

He had been left so desperate to cum for so long that his orgasm had grown dull, like a worn blade. Now, though, he was frantically humping like a rabbit, racing back towards that glorious release. Milo felt his legs grow cool as something slid up under them, but in the throes of his impending orgasm, he couldn't have possibly cared less.

"There we go, just keep fucking Mommy... don't think, just fuck..."

His calves and thighs felt a wet sensation spreading, and for a moment he thought the tide may have come in. Still, he ploughed on, mindlessly screwing away, ignorant to everything else.

Her hands squeezed his buttocks and he felt them lift off the sand for a moment, yet his only complaint was the fact her tight grip stopped him from thrusting! Once again he couldn't move, once again he was trapped so close to cumming!

She released him, at last, yet now... his thighs felt so restrained. Even as the cool, slick sensation creeping up his body reached his lower back he couldn't see past her bosomy blindfold, and thus whatever it was he had stopped caring. Let the water drown him for all he cared, he simply needed to cum, nothing else mattered.

Now, though, he had to struggle mightily for any freedom at all. His legs felt practically strapped to her. Feeling as if just a few hard thrusts were all he needed, he thrashed what little he could in his cozy confinement.

"Now, I think that's enough sunning for me. It's quite late, you know..."

Milo felt his head swim as, alarmingly, he was lifted into the air as her hand remained pressed into his back, keeping his upper body pinned to her as her breasts hung heavily across his shoulders, keeping him easily restrained.

"Mmmmfh!" was all he managed to voice in response, desperately struggling for release, although which kind wasn't clear even to him.

With the steady 'zzz' of her zipper creeping up his back, he realised at last what she had done. She was sealing him inside of her wet-suit, pinned to her body. What would people think when they saw him in here? He wallowed in embarrassment, even as it warred with his raging libido. Then, thinking more clearly, he began to panic. Given her sheer size, especially her breasts, he began to comprehend that even given how tight it was... someone might not see him trapped in there. Fighting to surface above her breasts, he saw her grinning down evilly into her cleavage.

She reached down and, with a strong grip on his ass, hilted him inside her. That was all he needed. The orgasm he had fought for for so long wracked through him, and his cum rocketed out of him deep into her welcoming pussy. Contracting around him, she slowly pumped him in and out of her, hands pressed into the outline of his ass as his legs wrapped over her thighs, ensuring to milk every drop of his seed from him.

Drooling, the poor boy felt himself sinking down into the prison of her body, her wet skin closing in around him as her cleavage slowly sunk closed.

"Good boy..." she cooed as he wallowed in orgasmic bliss. The zipper closed around her breasts, and for Milo, everything went dark.

12