All Comments on 'Elaine'

by maxpuncia

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No woman (other than a porn star being told to) ever says "oh, please cum in my pussy!" Ludicrous, and just shows that the author doesn't really understand women at all.

DunkirkDunkirkover 2 years ago

They need to marry despite what anyone says about their age.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nicely written little tale. Sex was well described and there were very few grammatical errors. Thanks. Not sure where the comment about women not saying they want you to cum in their pussies originates - my experience is the opposite: women generally love to feel you cum deep inside.

John237John237over 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story immensely, and I appreciate how you shared with the reader that both characters had their own insecurities. It all felt quite real and believable, except for a wee bit of the horny dialog - but this is erotica and thus forgivable. Thanks for sharing the tale with us readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Don't listen to the naysayers who say something is "Ludicrous" or confidently proclaim, "No woman would ever" do or say this or that, just because his own experience doesn't yet include it. Women are different all over.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous