Elaine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She climbed onto the bed, carefully moving over me, those glorious tits hanging down toward my mouth, begging to be sucked. She laid down beside me as I shifted so that we were on our sides, facing each other. I slid toward her and pulled her closer to me, moving my head so our lips could meet as she slid her hips so she could feel my cock against her belly. We began kissing again, but I almost instantly moved down and took one of her tits in my hand, my tongue snaking out to flick across the nipple. She was obviously one of those women who could cum simply by having their breasts played with, as she almost immediately shuddered and let out a soft groan as she experienced a micro orgasm.

I smiled as I released that breast and took the other one, giving it the same gentle flick. She shuddered again and moved her hand down between us, to stroke my cock ever so gently. I moved my left hand down toward her hand, and began gently caressing her large thighs, spreading my fingers so that I made contact with both thighs at once. She moaned softly as she closed her eyes, lost in the sensations of the moment. I slid my hand upward, never breaking contact with her thighs, and let it come to rest against the thong she was still wearing.

I applied a slight pressure to her mound with my palm and she moaned louder. I moved my head forward again and kissed her neck, moving my fingers up to the edge of thong and pulling it away from her stomach. She turned her head to resume our kissing and I slid my entire hand down the front of the thong, feeling her pussy directly for the first time. It was so hot and wet, I knew she was as ready as I was. I couldn't wait any longer, and I doubted she could either. I moved my body against hers so that I was gently rolling her onto her back. I broke our kiss and got up on my knees, never taking my hand off her pussy. Our eyes met, and for just a moment, she seemed hesitant.

"Are you okay with this?" I asked, genuine concern in my voice. "If you want to stop, just say so."

"Stopping is the last thing I want," she said. "I just...I just hope I'm not a disappointment. I know what I look like."

"What you look like to me," I said softly as I slid one of my fingers along her slit and started gently rubbing her very engorged clit, "is a beautiful, intelligent, sexy goddess of a woman who is making me hornier by the minute just by lying there and letting me look at you."

Her eyes actually welled up with tears at hearing this. "You, you really think that?"

I could only nod, because I knew no words could equal how incredible I thought she looked and how much I truly cared for this woman. Did I love her? I know I felt something akin to love, yes. Was I in love with her? I wasn't sure, but I knew it could very easily happen. A tear slowly slid down her cheek and I reached out with my free hand to wipe it away. "No tears," I whispered. "Let me show you how I feel, in the most appropriate way I can at this moment." I removed the hand that was in her thong and took hold of each side of the tiny red garment.

I slid the thong down off her as she lifted her pelvis to allow me to remove it and gasped when I saw what she had kept hidden till that moment. Her pussy was as perfect as the rest of her. A full covering on light brown hair surrounded a very swollen and wet pair of lips that were already parted, making it quite clear to me how badly she wanted to feel my cock inside her. And I had no intention of disappointing her, only of making her more aroused than she already was. I slid the thong down off her completely and laid down on my stomach with my head between her legs, which I had spread open with my forearms.

I wasted no time attacking that delicious looking treat with my tongue, and almost the second I made contact with her clit, she cried out as she experienced an orgasm. I didn't stop there however, as I moved my right hand over and slid two fingers into her still-convulsing vagina. She wailed as she came again, and I looked up to see her abdominal muscles spasming with her cum. I stopped licking and sliding my fingers, just watched her orgasm. It was one of the most beautiful sights I'd ever witnessed.

Once she had caught her breath, I crawled up the bed, moving above her, with my pelvis between her thighs. She opened her eyes and looked at me with a warm smile. "That was wonderful."

"I'm glad you liked it," I began, moving my face closer to hers as I reached down with my left hand and took hold of my cock. "But that was only the appetizer." I lowered my hips until I felt her sopping wet pussy lips against the head of my cock. I moved forward slightly, getting just the head into her. Then I released my cock from my hand and pushed down deep into her. My entire body reacted to the feeling of my cock sinking into the warmest, wettest pussy it had ever felt. Elaine let out a deep guttural moan as I slid into her and took my head in both her hands. She moved our lips together and kissed me quickly before moving her hands down to grab my ass.

"My god, you're cock feels incredible!" she whispered.

"It can't feel as good as your pussy does," I whispered back. "You have the greatest pussy I've ever felt." And I began sliding in and out of her slowly, setting up a nice rhythm. But I knew I wasn't going to last too long, as excited as I was and as long as it had been since I'd been with anyone. "I don't know how long I can hold out," I whispered apologetically.

"Don't worry about it," she replied. "I just want to feel you fill me up. So stop holding back and fuck me!"

And that's exactly what I did. I increased my pace, my cock hammering into her over and over, making her tits bounce so much I was amazed she didn't get hurt by them. Elaine began moaning loudly as I increased my thrusts, and she took her tits in both hands and began massaging them as she wrapped her legs around my ass and pulled me harder against her.

I felt my orgasm about to explode, and looked into her eyes. "I'm about to cum," I began, planning to ask her if I should pull out, but she didn't let me funish.

"Oh yeah," she replied. "Cum for me Max, I need to feel you cumming in my pussy!" And with that, she smashed my hips into hers, holding me tightly with her legs as she began gasping and crying out as her orgasm began. As she began cumming again, her pussy began quivering and pulsing around my cock, triggering my own orgasm. I came longer and harder than I ever had before, and halfway through my cum, Elaine screamed out "Oh God yes I'm cumming fuck me I'm cumming!" Our bodies shook together so long and so hard, I'm amazed we didn't collapse the bed.

When our mutual orgasm was over, I collapsed onto my side, my cock slipping out of her as I laid down beside her. We were both breathing heavily, looking lovingly at one another, and smiling. "Thank you," I whispered as I reached out to move a stray lock of hair off her face.

"No, thank you," she whispered back. "That was the best fuck I've had in years." She paused, looking away from me. "Actually, that was the only fuck I've had in years." She looked back at me, and I swear I saw a tear running down her cheek. "I don't want you to feel like I want anything more from you, but I really care about you. I have wanted this for so long, and now that I've had it, I don't want it to end. I know people will judge-"

"Stop," I said, cutting her off and putting a finger to her lips. "I've wanted this for a long time too, and don't want it to stop either. And I don't care what anyone thinks."

Elaine took my hand in hers and gently kissed my fingertip. "But you're barely older than my daughter," she whispered, and I saw more tears welling up in her eyes. "It's not right."

"It's as right as you and I feel it is," I answered. "And you know that everyone at work has been expecting this to happen for a long while now, so not everyone will object. We're not living in the fifties, you know?"

"But our families..." she started.

"Will either approve or disapprove," I said, taking her hand to my lips and kissing her palm. "My family may not approve at first, but I don't care. Nor do I care what anyone else thinks. The only people whose opinion matters is ours." I paused for a second before continuing. "Well, maybe your kids too."

Elaine smiled as she slid closer to me, placing her left leg over my legs and her left hand over my waist, drawing us closer. "They'll be too happy to know I'm seeing someone again to care about the age gap."

"Then let's not worry about it anymore," I said. She nodded and we began kissing again, this time slower and more tenderly. After a few minutes, I felt her nipples hardening against my chest, and felt my cock twitch a couple times, struggling to get hard again. Elaine obviously felt it too, as she reached down and gently wrapped her fingers around it.

"Feels like you're still wanting more," she said seductively as she began gently rubbing my cock. "Think you can go again?"

"Not right now," I said. "I need some time to rest."

"Then let's get some sleep," she said. "And maybe in the morning you'll be ready for another go."

"I'm always ready to go first thing in the morning," I said with a smile. "And waking up to you beside me will make it even better." We kissed again and just laid there, gently touching and caressing each other as we drifted off to sleep.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

While the preceding story is mostly fiction, some of the characters and events are real. Elaine is a woman I knew 25 years ago (as of the time of this writing), and the events up to the kiss in the car are largely true, but everything that followed is merely my fantasy. There is more to tell, and I may do that in the near future, but this particular tale took too long (and too much out of me) to want to jump right back in.

12