Elaine's Indiscretion Pt. 02

Story Info
Elaine is getting married and fun at the reception.
3.8k words
4.02
7k
6

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The drive to the church was uneventful and Elaine arrived on time. With some trepidation, she gracefully got out of the car. Many people were at the gate of the church. Once again, Elaine had the same effect on some of the men, who stood with their mouths open. A photographer at the gate to the church took pictures as Elaine got out of the car and as she walked to the heavy church door. More pictures were taken as the door opened and Elaine stepped inside.

The sound of the church organ played as Elaine slowly moved down the aisle on the arm of her would be lover, taking her to the side of her soon to be husband.

As Elaine walked down the aisle to appreciative glances from the men, she was conscious of the rustle of her lacy stocking tops rubbing against each other as she walked.

David turned and saw his stunning bride to be. He walked towards her, meeting her as she approached the Altar. His breathing could have stopped he was so enraptured by her. He took her hand and led her to their place. The vicar started speaking, "Do you... honour, worship... Obey... do you take, hold... I now pronounce you... you may kiss the bride."

David did so, slow, passionate, long and deep; the dance of their tongues unseen. The men in the congregation stood in awe. A tear welled in Elaine's eyes as happiness overtook her. They walked hand in hand down the aisle to the waiting car. Outside, there were the normal formalities of wedding pictures - groups, bride/groom, family, bride, bride, and bride.

The reception was held in a nearby hotel. During the drive, David took Elaine's face in his hands and held her while he kissed her lips, then her neck and then her shoulders. Now David's dream was a reality. His hands roamed over her breasts; covered but not hidden by her dress. As the kisses lingered, David's hands sought the hem of her dress and his hands began their upward journey.

Elaine noticed that the driver was spending more time looking in the rear-view mirror than focusing on the road ahead. She kept her eyes fixed on the mirror as David's hands were by now at her knees, gently prizing them apart. She resisted, but not for long, and opened her legs to give David access to all of her glory.

David's hands reached the bare flesh of her thighs, where he stopped and began to stroke the inside of Elaine's legs. Elaine moaned quietly and felt a climax building up inside of her. Elaine was sure some of her juices were running from her creamy cunt and down the crack of her bottom - if she had been standing up they would have been running down her legs. David stopped and withdrew his hand. Elaine could have screamed. She needed relief. Relief of a certain kind. She was tempted to lift up her skirts and push her panties to one side and play with herself.

Twice was never enough. She needed more than one climax, always

They arrived at the hotel. David got out of the car and walked around to help Elaine. Too late. The driver was already at the door, his hand outstretched to help Elaine from the car. His eyes never left the sight of Elaine's heaving bosom. From his elevated viewpoint he could see down to where her quarter cup bra struggled to confine her breasts. Elaine felt his gaze and her nipples began to harden.

As Elaine left the car the driver leant forward and kissed her on the cheek. David walked to his wife's side and took her hand. As they walked from the car, Elaine felt a hand touch her bottom. It couldn't be David. His hand was in hers and the other by his side. It must have been the driver.

Elaine and David walked up the hotel steps and into the hotel's reception, where the manager shook their hands and presented each of them with a glass of champagne. It would be a few minutes more before their guests arrived and they spent the time talking nonsense with the staff.

The first guests arrived and walked up to Elaine and David to offer congratulations, first to Elaine and then to David. As the second and third guests arrived there seemed to be a backlog occurring as each guest seemed reluctant to move into the dining room. Elaine was greeting first before passing them in line to David. A couple arrived and first it was girl to girl meeting. As the lady moved on from Elaine her partner greeted Elaine with a kiss on the cheek and, as he kissed her cheek, whispered "I wish it was me taking you to bed tonight." Elaine blushed.

A few guests later a man put his arms around Elaine and drew her towards him. Looking down her bodice he mouthed, "Nice nipples." Elaine was shocked because she had never heard these type of comments at other receptions. More male guests joined the queue. One kissed Elaine on the lips and tried to part her lips with his tongue. She resisted at first but gradually gave way and allowed his tongue deep into her mouth.

Another held her in such a way that no-one could see his hands caressing her breasts through her dress bodice, making her nipples harder. Just at that moment the photographer appeared and wanted to take more pictures of the bride and groom. A mature woman walked up to Elaine and, as she kissed her second cheek French style, she whispered to Elaine "Someone's going to be lucky tonight taking you and I wish it was me." Elaine's eyes opened in amazement, what was being said to her?

More people swam into view and disappeared into the dining room. More men expressed a desire for her. More men told her they wanted her. She knew they just wanted to use her; to fuck her and later say that they had her on her wedding night - brag that they had seen and touched her breasts, squeezed them and sucked her nipples. If she had said yes to one would there also have been two, three, four or who knew how many others? Elaine was conscious of the heat between her thighs and the creamy juices escaping from between her pussy lips.

Then the line had finished and everyone was in the dining room. The photographer was organising group shots and photographs of individuals. Then he wanted everyone in the garden for outdoor photographs. David, Elaine and all of their guests walked out into a landscaped garden that was full of colour from the spring flowers. There were the usual group shots in the garden, plus the bride and groom in the pergola.

And as the guests slowly meandered back to the dining room the photographer suggested that the bride and groom walk a little way into the garden and have pictures taken on a rustic bridge that spanned a small stream. David and Elaine stood on the bridge and had their picture taken until the photographer said that he had enough and would return to the hotel to take a few more pictures there.

As they started to walk back, David took Elaine's hand and held her back. Soon the photographer was out of sight and David slipped his arm around Elaine's waist and drew her near to him. David kissed Elaine gently, passionately, deeply. Elaine returned his kisses and his hands went to her head to cup her pretty face.

The combination of his kisses, his tongue and the gentle breeze made Elaine think her nipples would explode as they grew and hardened. She looked around and, seeing no-one, she pulled down her dress showing David just one of her nipples. His hands were quickly on her breast, where he moulded it in his hands. Taking Elaine's nipple between his thumb and forefinger he began to tease it until it stood out rigid. David lowered his mouth to Elaine's nipple and began to suck gently. Elaine moaned as David's tongue lapped at her pink nipple, she was sure that her juices were running between her legs like a waterfall.

David turned Elaine around, his hand never leaving her breast, and trailed little kisses over her shoulder. He bent Elaine over the rails of the bridge and lifted the hem of her dress until it was around her waist. He stood back to appreciate how the material of her thong separated the cheeks of her bottom. He pushed her thong to one side and pushed his thumb inside her. Elaine was dripping wet and his thumb was inside her with no resistance. Elaine almost reached a climax there and then but she held herself as David's thumb created a rhythm of its own, moving in and out of her.

Elaine bent over further, as she wanted more of David's fingers inside her. Then she was empty as David took his fingers away. Elaine was feeling frustrated until she felt the tip of his dick at the entrance of her wet, wanting, cunt. David pushed his way in. Elaine felt that he was bigger than ever before and soon accepted him as he pushed into her and pulled back, his balls banging against her. Elaine's body wanted more and soon she had lifted up her dress at the fruit too and plunged her hands into her panties, moaning as her fingers reached her clit.

Elaine was playing with herself as David's hands were still on her breasts, squeezing them. All of the time he was making love to Elaine in a special way; full of desire but also with feelings of love. Elaine was going to cum, she could feel it. David could feel it too and speeded up his thrusts. Elaine opened up her legs; her hands were a blur now as they played with her clit and pussy.

When Elaine opened up her legs it allowed David freer access and he pushed into her as far as he could go. David was inside Elaine so deep he could only make small movements inside her but he could feel the boiling in his balls until all of a sudden he exploded inside of Elaine. Exploded into what he hoped was a fertile womb. Exploded as Elaine exploded. Cum joined with cum; sperm joined with eggs.

Elaine and David stood like that for some moments while trying to catch their breath. Elaine's hand came out of her panties, David's hands left Elaine's breasts and his dick fell out of Elaine's tingling cunt. Elaine readjusted her panties, recovered her breasts and smoothed down her dress.

David and Elaine kissed and began to walk back to the reception. Elaine felt the warm liquid run from her pussy down her inner thighs. As they walked back into the room through the French windows there was a quiet murmur from the assembled guests. Elaine blushed, had they seen what had happened from the terrace? Had they seen her bent over, bottom in the air being ridden for all she was worth? Then came the applause. Elaine wondered if it was for the ceremony or for what had been witnessed some moments before.

David and Elaine took their place at the table and the wedding breakfast was served.

After the meal and the usual speeches and toasts, music filled the venue. As tradition dictated, David led Elaine on to the dance floor for the first dance. As the music played a slow dance, David held Elaine around her waist; holding her close as they moved around the dance floor looking deep into her eyes.

After the first dance was over more guests appeared on the dance floor. The music ranged from slow dances to more lively music and the population on the dance floor altered with every change of music. David and Elaine danced together for some time.

As more people entered onto the dance floor, it seemed to Elaine that a lot of the men were bumping into her. David was dancing with her in his arms, so the men were crashing into her from behind.

Elaine felt the occasional hand run down her back, from the nape of her neck to the extent of her low backed dress. She never knew who it was. Then there was a hand on her bottom. It couldn't have been David, as he held Elaine's hands in his. Elaine felt the hand caressing her bottom through her wedding dress. Elaine felt the wetness between her thighs. Her own juices mixing with the thick white cum oozing from her pretty, hot, cunt.

A guest tapped David on the shoulder requesting the next dance with the bride. David stepped to one side and Elaine was swept up in another pair of arms. After several steps, Elaine's dance partner said "You have a lovely breasts Elaine. Someone is going to be lucky tonight and have a handful later." Elaine became the blushing bride as she took in what had been said. Looking up she could see her dance partner had a clear view down her wedding dress and her cleavage enhanced by her quarter cup bra.

Elaine didn't reply.

Her dance partner pulled her closer to him until they touched. Elaine could feel that he was excited.

"You are so desirable." he continued. "I am surprised that no-one has carried you off before now, I would love to be caressing your tits now, sucking your nipples hard." Elaine was about to protest when she felt someone behind her standing so close that she felt his breath on her neck. More than that, she felt his excitement pressed against her. He thrust his hips against her and Elaine took an involuntary step forward. Her dance partner thrust his hips forwards and Elaine took an involuntary step back. The man behind her thrust his hips against her once again and Elaine was pushed forward. Her dance partner yet thrust his hips forwards and Elaine was pushed back again. She was the filling in a man sandwich and could feel herself getting wetter and wetter.

Before she could think, Elaine felt her dress being slipped from her shoulders, and her bodice being pulled down revealing her erect pink nipples. Immediately, hands were caressing her breasts from the front and from behind. Her nipples, already sensitive from the administrations from David outside, were tweaked and pulled; kissed and sucked. Elaine moaned. The thrusting of hips increased in pace until Elaine's dance partner bent in two and creamed inside his trousers.

Elaine had not touched him but had made him cum.

The man behind was left frustrated and wanting.

Elaine glanced around as she pulled up the bodice of her dress checking whether anyone had seen what had happened. She didn't think so.

Elaine felt so wet she was sure that her juices had travelled down to her knees.

Both men walked away frustrated.

Elaine felt arms around her waist as David tenderly kissed her neck.

As the waiter passed with a tray of drinks David plucked two glasses of champagne and passed one to Elaine. They drank slowly looking into each other's eyes.

The afternoon wore on and Elaine danced with a dozen partners. Most had danced with her in a respectful way while some just wanted to look at her magnificent cleavage exposed by her wedding dress. Some had held her gently around her waist, while some had drawn her close so that she could feel their erections through her dress. Some just wanted to grab her wonderful round bottom and squeeze it.

Elaine did what she could to resist all of the attention her body was getting but her moistness betrayed the feelings she was having. The fire in her loins was getting hotter and hotter.

Elaine sought to excuse herself. Several glasses of champagne were taking effect on her bladder and she needed to pee badly. She might, she thought, be able to take a few moments to cool the fire between her thighs.

Elaine left the dance floor and proceeded to walk down a short corridor to the little girl's room.

As she walked, she passed a man walking the other way. They stopped to exchange pleasantries, Elaine was aware of the pressure building up inside her. "You look such a lovely bride" the man said. "I guess that you are looking forward to tonight and a night of passion". Lucky him" he said, and at that he reached down and took the hem of Elaine's dress and lifted it in one swift motion. "Nice legs," he said, "I'd love to get my hands in those panties."

With that he dropped to his knees and paid homage to Elaine's beauty.

Elaine murmured at the gentle touch of his tongue. Elaine wanted more, much more. She wanted to feel fingers inside her. She wanted to be made love to. She wanted David to make love to her but, for the moment, this was so nice. Elaine felt the pressure grow inside her and a small squirt of wee left her body and covered his face. Fortunately, at the time, he had been holding her panties so he could get his tongue into her, so her panties didn't get any wetter. He licked Elaine dry. Before he could do anything else Elaine was half running down the corridor towards her destination.

Fortunately there was no queue at the toilet. Elaine gratefully rushed in, locking the door behind her. Hitching up her skirts and pushing down her panties Elaine sat for some pleasurable moments as her bladder emptied.

Elaine sat there for a moment, then deliberately opened her legs and lifted her feet off the floor. Elaine's hand quickly moved to between her legs and she began to play with her pussy; rubbing up and down and paying particular attention to her swollen clit.

Elaine pushed her fingers deep inside of her, listening to the music of the squelch of her pussy juices as she moved in and out. Now she could feel another pressure. That pressure needed relief and that pressure was relieved as Elaine climaxed. Elaine's cum juices ran from her pussy down the crack of her bottom towards her puckered rosebud. Elaine caught her breath, pulled up her panties, stood up, smoothed down her dress and left the cubicle.

Elaine was walking back to the dance floor. In the time she had been away the music had become louder and the hum of conversation had risen in competition to the music. She walked happily, passing people walking in the opposite direction obviously seeking comfort from the pressure of the drink they had been consuming. She had nearly reached the dance floor when she felt herself being lifted up. Four strong hands held her and she felt her legs being spread apart. Her panties were pulled to one side and long thick fingers pushed inside her. Elaine's thick cummy juices were still inside her cunt and the fingers probing deep inside must have felt her wetness. Elaine squealed at the assault but no one could hear because of the music.

They carried her down the corridor, anyone coming the other way would have seen Elaine in all of her glory. They reached a room off the corridor and entered. It was a typical hotel bedroom with a bed, a chair, somewhere to hang up clothes and a bathroom. They put Elaine down gently.

One of them said, "Elaine we think that you are so sexy, we want to leave you with a reminder of today." Elaine heard the words but for the moment missed their meaning until one of the men suddenly lowered his trousers.

What was the reminder going to be?

Then it dawned on Elaine. They were going to take her, have her, fill her fertile womb, the reminder would be -- Babies!

No. No, this wasn't to be, she had made a promise and yes there had been Barry earlier in the morning but now she was married and wanted only David's child

Elaine clamped her legs closed.

Her dress was being pushed up and hands began to roam over her body,

This was not going to happen and Elaine squirmed and fought to keep them out of her. She pleaded, begged, offered anything not to have another's child.

Eventually she fought them to a standstill. Yes they still wanted her, but now they would settle for other relief. Elaine's hands were soon on their dicks and she ran them up and down their shafts. Rubbing them until both nearly climaxed. Then stopping. They were playing with Elaine's pussy lips, spreading them wide apart and looking at her recently fucked love tunnel.

Elaine let them eat her; her sodden pussy becoming wetter and wetter. Little spurts of cum left her body, fuelling the attack on her clit by their tongues. Elaine tried to suck them dry as she did David, but the taste wasn't the same, the feel wasn't the same and the size wasn't the same. Then, all at once, a thick sticky fluid erupted from both dicks at the same time. Elaine was careful not to have them spatter her dress. Both men sighed in unison.

Waiting a few minutes, they stood up, put their clothes back on and silently left the room; leaving Elaine relieved, safe, not pregnant but frustrated.

Elaine was soaking.

As she lay there reflecting on what might have been, gathering her thoughts and catching her breath, she heard the door quietly open and close. Elaine's fear was that they had come back again to take her and fuck her pregnant.

12