Elaine's Indiscretion Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh dear," a quiet female voice said "what have they done to you?" Elaine whimpered, feeling the effects on her pussy from early morning until now. The woman, one of Elaine's friends, walked into the room and towards Elaine. Elaine sat there unable to move, partly through shock and partly through tiredness. The woman crossed the room and helped Elaine to her feet. She held Elaine close and whispered calming words to her. Elaine felt a hand on her back working in circular motions, down her back and across her shoulders, soothing, calming, exciting. Elaine began to daydream. In a faraway place she heard the rustle of fabric -- she was being held warm and safe. Elaine stood there allowing the warmth to surround her.

Suddenly the warmth had gone. Her dress had been lifted and her pussy was under attack again. This time a more gentle attack but still she felt fingers probing inside of her most tender parts. Her G spot was being caressed, rubbed, and fingered for all it was worth. Elaine was nearing another climax. Surely she couldn't cum again. Then Elaine felt the gentle touch of a tongue between her thighs; licking, tasting, searching for every spot of cum from Elaine's body. A feeling began to wash over Elaine. She knew that feeling and, as she arched her back, opened her legs wide. She thrust out her hips and exploded into a deep, deep cum. The woman's tongue went wild with desire and Elaine tried to impale herself on it.

to be continues

12