Elaine's Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you can wait a bit longer. Let's get you really clean and fresh. Then you can show Elaine what a stud you can be." Then I lathered up the cloth again and soaped him up good and proper. After I had hiim covered with foam, I took the razor and shaved him completely, right down to his toes. Except for his head, he was totally hairless, like a Nubian princess. After I rinsed him off, I removed all of my own body hair, paying special attention to my anus and perineum. Soon I was as smooth as Darryl. We finished the shower with both our cocks standing straight from our bodies. "Let's get dressed" I said.

I guided Darryl to the bedroom and had him stand in front of the full-length mirror on the closet door. Then I fished around in my dresser and came out with a panty, bra, negligee and a garter belt. Next, I found a set of silk stockings. I had Darryl stand still while I put the bra and garter on him. The fabric was very soft and silky and were a bit small for him, but his man-tits stood proudly and his ass cheeks poofed out nicely. He put the negligee on himself and let it drape open.

The it was my turn to dress. I started with a pair of pink stockings. Then I placed the matching garter on my hips, straightened it and attached the garters. Then a pink push-up bra. Next came a full panty, also in delicate pink. I pulled the panties up over my legs and past my balls and over my cock. The silky nylon felt so good on my ass, and by the time I put on m y dressing robe my cock was leaking precum.

Darryl wanted a wig that made him look like a slut, but I liked myself the way I am When we went out to the living room, Elaine was waiting with plates and a very large combination pizza. She also had two bottles of re wine, an opener and three very tall glasses. I poured the wine and Elaine served the pizza. She said that she had ordered extra anchovies because she knew that Darryl and I were going to need the protein. "You two look good enough to eat, but we'd better have this pizza first or we may starve," she said. Then she went to fetch a gown to wear with supper. I told Darryl to eat up, and we both chowed down, washing it down with wine. Elaine came out after a shower wearing some sexy lingerie that complimented ours.

She said "I want you both to make me cum tonight, and then I'll make you both cum. But I get to choose how." She then reached for Darryl's cock and stroked it through his silky briefs. It started to grow and pulse with his heartbeat. "Kiss him, Frank."

I leaned in and moved my mouth to his, and then to Elaine's, dipping my tongue between her lips. She touched my breasts with her other hand and tweaked my nipples eliciting a groan of pleasure from me. My own cock was already straining in my panties as she dropped her hand, now holding two similar, but different cocks. Darryl's is long and thin and my cock is short but very thick. Keeping her grip on both our cocks, Elaine led us to the bedroom. There she lay on the king-sized bed and said in her sultriest voice "Come here and make me cum."

My panties were already soaked with pre-cum as Elaine rubbed and stroked both our cocks and then she rubbed them together his cock poking my balls and mine poking his pubic bone. The double layer of nylon felt exquisite against my cock and balls. I knew then that my sexual relationship with Darryl was about to climb to the next level. Elaine motioned me to lie on my back and she positioned herself so that her pussy hovered over my face. Darryl immediately knelt and began sucking my cock and fondling my aching balls. Elaine's pussy was dripping with her juices and my saliva as I tongued and sucked at her hole. I reached back and pushed her forward so that I could get at that perfectly round and soft ass and wiggled my tongue as if knocking at her puckered back door. The taste and aroma of her tight butt was devine and I spent several moments tongue-fucking her ass. Darryl's mouth and tongue were working their magic on my cock, and I could feel my orgasm building. He squeezed my balls and pulled them out from my body just as my prostate spasmed, and I shot thick ropes of heavy cream down his throat. When I was spent, he kept pumping my cock and pulling on my balls.

I was yelling into Elaine's ass and the vibrations from my throat and tongue trigger an anal orgasm in her. I felt a spasm deep within her at the top of her pussy, and of a sudden a hot splash of something very wet hit my throat and ran down both sides of my neck. I pulled myself forward in order to get what was left of her golden nectar. Her urine was hot and salty as it splashed against my tongue, and together with Darryl sucking my cock triggered a terrific dry orgasm in me.

"I'm sorry," she said, as she moved away from me and ran to the bathroom. Apparently Darryl had missed the water-sport portion of the program as he just kept nursing on my already soft penis. I could hear the water running in the shower, so I knew that Elaine would be a few minutes. I asked Darryl if he would stop and let me rest for a while, but he said he had still not come and wouldn't mind if I would 'do" him.

"I'm just too exhausted right now, but if you let me rest a bit I promise you a nice treat."

"Ok," he said, but I could tell that he was disappointed. I rolled over on my side and went to sleep. I must have been out for a while, for when I woke I felt like I was enveloped in a warm cocoon. I realize that I was caught in a "sandwich" between Darryl and Elaine with Elaine spooned into my embrace and Darryl at my back. Both were snoring softly, but pushing into me. Darryl's cock was nudging my ass wile mine was doing the same to Elaine's vagina. Only the tips of our cocks were being entertained and just barely making an entry into their targets. Elaine's ample nether cheeks were holding me back from making full penetration, and just no lubricating fluids at my anus, so Darryl couldn't push into me. I didn't want to disturb either of them and I was enjoying the full contact of two warm bodies wrapped so tightly around me. I just relaxed and enjoyed the sensation.

I could feel Elaine getting wetter and her natural lubrication started to spread over my cock allowing me further access to her vagina and thus lubricating her anal sphincter. She was emitting copious amounts of lubrication as she began a serious fucking motion. I reached around her and started massaging her clitoris. Her breathing became ragged and heavy as she neared her orgasm, and when she reached it, expelled a tremendous gush of fluids, I scooped up as much of it as I could, and reached behind me and started rubbing it over my cock and Darryl's cock. Soon, the head of his cock popped into my rectum, as I relaxed and let him penetrate me.

We were both surprised, as He had never fucked another guy, and it was the first time anything other than my own fingers, and the occasional small probe had been in my own ass. It was a bit uncomfortable at first, but the discomfort very quickly changed to pleasure and I started alternately pushing forward into Elaine's pussy and back against Darryl. We all three soon set up a rhythm, and the pleasure of fucking and being fucked started building. Soon I was out of control and was slamming back and forth against my two lovers. All at once, we all tensed against each other. My balls felt like they were being torn from me. Elaine's vagina clamped like a vise around my cock, my anus spasmed, and Darryl screamed in pleasure/pain as his semen was torn from him and sprayed against the walls of my rectum. He was embedded so deep in me that the head of his cock massaged my prostate, triggering my own cum. I groaned and shot great ropes of semen into Elaine. Each round of spasms from the three of us triggered another, and it seemed we came and came for several minutes.

Finally, we separated and lay exhausted on the bed. Our breathing and heart rates began to return to normal. Within minutes we were all dead asleep, and in my head visions danced of naked boys and girls, arms, legs and other appendages intertwined and writhing together in orgasmic bliss.


12