All Comments on 'Elan Prologue - Distraction'

by WhimsicalRepertoire

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
KelteriserKelteriserover 6 years ago
ideas...

okay so everything is nice and dreamy except she has an end game/goal everything working towards an end result - nothing mundane like riches but maybe possession of something ephemeral that would give her superior magic power thus allowing her to become a very valuable asset to the strongest leader she just happens to fancy...

kuhpa01kuhpa01over 6 years ago
A Human Druid

A "Nature Sorceress", could describe a Druid, who has magic related only to Nature (animals, plants and sometimes elements like rain and wind). My personal favorite Druid is the character Tamuril in the story "Surfacing" by Etaski.

She is alternately bold and determined, and shy and timid. Acts virginal yet desperately hides a lusty past she both longs for and is ashamed of. A fierce warrior in protecting her forest, yet a scared bunny rabbit when confronted with her sexual desires.

Now I really have something of yours to look forward to!

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenover 6 years ago
Haha

Kupha what have you done?! If Whimsical really does go read Surfacing, we won’t get another installment for ar least a month! 😂

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWhimsicalRepertoire@WhimsicalRepertoire
All my stories exist in the same fantasy world. You can find the map of said world here: https://i.imgur.com/njRJtmY.jpg I'm currently working on 'Echoes of Spring' and 'A Dream of Empire'. The prologue to 'A Dream of Empire' begins with "Luck Pt.01 - A Chance Meeting". It...