Elanna, in the Park Pt. 04

Story Info
Michael introduces Elanna to Ed and Helen.
5.5k words
4.76
5.2k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again, a big thanks to everyone who votes, comments, or just takes the time to read.

Trigger warning: More backstory detail, emotional breakdown

***

"Michael! Am I running late? I'm not ready yet." Elanna had a concerned look on her face as she opened the door for me.

"No, I'm about half an hour early. Sorry for not warning you."

"Oh good. Come on in. I'll only be a few minutes." She wandered back to the bathroom and continued getting ready.

It's Saturday, and Elanna and I would soon be joining my boss and his wife for a cookout at their place. Dr. Edward Baker and Mrs. Helen Baker, as imposing as their titles may seem, are the kindest and most supportive people I have ever met. Six years ago, Ed and Helen coaxed me into eating dinner at their place on a very regular basis. They held me close and kept me from becoming lost in the sea of my despair. In time they didn't need to hold on so tight, and I was able to find solace on my own, often in a nearby park. Dinners together became less frequent, and now happen maybe once a month.

The cookout tonight, however, is a special occasion. They will meet Elanna for the first time! I wonder if they will take to Elanna as fast as I did.

"I came early because I had a thought over coffee this morning. You can say no. This is probably a dumb idea anyway. I mean, it's not that dumb, I guess."

She walked into the doorway and gave me a severe look. "You're babbling again. Out with it, mister!"

"I was wondering if you might want to pack an overnight bag and stay at my place tonight," I asked sheepishly, looking at my own feet instead of Elanna.

I heard her running towards me and looked up in time to brace myself. She leaped onto me, arms over my shoulders, legs around my midsection, and moved in for a kiss. I dutifully made sure I had one hand on her upper back for support, and my other hand on her butt for... well... just grabbing her butt, actually.

She finished the kiss, hopped down, and darted off to the bathroom again.

"Can I take that as a yes?" I called out behind her.

"Yes, lover! A thousand times, yes! But for crying out loud, please let me finish getting ready!"

I glanced into the studio and noticed a canvas tarp on the floor that I hadn't seen before. There was a canvas on her large easel, and I figured she had started that new painting she mentioned previously. Curious as I was though, I didn't go snooping - but I was sorely tempted since she did say the next painting was a secret.

Elanna stepped out, finally ready to go. Even after packing an overnight bag on short notice, we were still ahead of schedule.

However, I hadn't anticipated her choice of attire for the evening. She was in a white sundress with a flower print. The same dress she wore two nights ago when we first made love! I would bet anything she's wearing the same panties on beneath her dress, white, flower print, and lace. The big change is that she had on a clean pair of white canvas sneakers, as opposed to her bare feet last time.

"Elanna, isn't that..."

"My favorite sundress? The one you fucked me in twice just two days ago? Yes, it is. And yesterday was laundry day if that's what you're worried about."

I smiled like an idiot, I'm sure. I already knew what I wanted to do after the cookout, and apparently, she had a pretty good idea of what she wanted to do to me during the cookout.

***

Ed and Helen both greeted us at the door.

"Elanna, this is Ed and this is Helen. Ed and Helen, I'd like you to meet Elanna."

Helen took the lead. "Hello Elanna, we're so pleased to meet you. What a gorgeous dress! You have to tell me where it's from. Come, I need help in the kitchen preparing the drinks."

And just like that, Ed and I were alone at the front door. "Come on back, Michael. The grill is almost ready. Don't worry about Elanna, I've told Helen how good she is for you. I bet they'll be the best of friends by the time they bring out the drinks."

***

"Elanna, could you fill that pitcher about 3/4 full of water? Thank you, dear. How did you meet Michael?" Helen began chopping fruit and adding the slices to a second pitcher.

Elanna set about making her drink as she recounted our first meeting in the park.

"Oh, that's so romantic! There is a knife and cutting board on the counter over here. Could you halve and juice one lime into your pitcher as well? Michael is a bit older than you, have you always been into older men?"

"When I was in school and just starting to get interested in boys, I would always see the teacher across the hall meet with her husband for lunch. They were always so happy to see each other. I decided that is what love must be, and my heart was set on it. He was the man I wanted to grow up and marry someday. I mean, not him specifically, but someone just like him. The fact that he was so much more mature than all of the boys my age fed into my vision too. I dated in high school and college, but none of my boyfriends ever measured up. I wondered if I was just being silly, holding on to such ideas. But then I met Michael."

"I don't think there's anything too silly about a girl who knows what she wants, particularly if it's a little maturity from her man. There is a bunch of mint over there, could you tear off the leaves and put them in the pitcher too?" Helen moved her pitcher to another part of the counter and began adding wine.

"Michael says that you and Ed saved his life after his wife passed away. Thank you."

"We were glad to do it, and we would do it again in a heartbeat - though I pray we never have to. Lisa was an incredible woman, and Michael was devastated. They deserved to grow old together." Helen paused to wipe a tear on her arm. "But that's in the past, and tonight we are celebrating you and Michael! I can tell he still has great taste in women. Tell me, have you two started having sex?"

Elanna's eyes went wide as saucers, her cheeks blushed bright red, and she turned her attention to furiously ripping leaves from their stem and putting them into the pitcher.

"I'm sorry dear, I shouldn't have asked such a question. Though by your reaction, I will take that as a yes." She stopped and considered Elanna for a moment. "And by your Cheshire cat smile, I think you quite enjoyed it. I'm so happy for the both of you."

Helen handed Elanna a long spoon and both women stirred their respective beverages.

"Well, Elanna. These should keep the glasses filled for a while. Let's go out back and see how our gentlemen callers are getting along with the food."

***

Ed and I were standing in the shade talking. The food was on the grill, cooking away.

"I have to say, Michael. She has kicked your ass clean out of the rut you were in. If anyone had asked me two weeks ago what the chances were of you going on a date this year, I would have said that's a probability zero event."

"You and me both. I swear she can read my mind though." I chuckled before continuing. "It turns out, she could read me like an open book almost as soon as she met me."

"Well, if you need any little blue pills, I know an excellent doctor who does same-day appointments."

"Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. But we seem to do just fine without help so far."

We had a good laugh at that one. "I thought I recognized that smile on your face at work yesterday. Congratulations."

The door opened and the two ladies stepped out with much-needed refreshment.

Ed whispered. "Michael, my boy. Tonight we are the two luckiest men on Earth."

Elanna's cheeks seemed a bit flushed, no doubt matching mine.

Drinks were poured and we sat at the table chatting for a while as the food finished cooking. Elanna and I recounted some of our recent adventures and misadventures. Ed and Helen told stories of when they were dating and a few adventures they've had over the years.

Food was served, and we carried on chatting about our lives and plans. Ed and Helen insisted on taking one of Elanna's cards. They wanted to stop by Angelo's coffee shop to see her work and taste the coffee that I gushed about.

Throughout the evening I would be engaged in the conversation, but then I would catch a glimpse of Elanna's sundress and blush. Elanna would realize what happened and she would blush too. If that dress was meant to be our little secret, it wasn't a secret for very long. I'm pretty sure I caught Ed and Helen sharing a knowing glance several times too.

The shadows started to grow long, as they always do. We said our goodbyes, thanked Ed and Helen profusely for the wonderful evening, and set off toward my apartment.

***

Our timing was pretty good. We arrived at my apartment and stood out front to enjoy another sunset together. We're creatures of habit, and watching sunsets together was a great habit to start.

Passionate kissing ensued, but we weren't saying goodbye tonight. We knew what we were working towards, and I wondered if we would be able to control our eagerness and try some foreplay this time.

We stepped inside and took off our footwear. I showed Elanna to the living room before heading off to fetch a few things from the bedroom.

I returned to find Elanna holding a picture of Lisa, studying it very intently. That seems like a strange thing to do visiting someone's place for the first time.

"Elanna?"

"This is Lisa, isn't it?"

"Yes."

She turned to me, the picture still in hand. She looked up at me and started. "It's you! I didn't know! I swear I didn't recognize you! I'm so sorry!" She burst into tears, alternating between saying she was sorry and she didn't recognize me - whatever that meant.

I hugged her and guided her to a seat on the couch. I found a box of tissues and set it beside her. I took the blanket off of the back of the couch and wrapped it around her shoulders. She was inconsolable.

I put on a kettle and returned to take a seat beside her. I put my arms around her. "It's okay, Elanna. Everything will be alright. Just let it all out. I'll be right here for you."

The kettle whistled. "Stay right here. I'll be right back with some tea."

I'm not British, so it wasn't second nature, but I managed to find some teacups and saucers. I set the kettle on a trivet on the coffee table and presented my meager selection of tea options. As an afterthought, I went back to grab some teaspoons and sugar. Should I have grabbed honey too?

I took my seat beside her and held her again. "Let it all out. Everything will be okay."

She was hugging the picture close to her chest with one arm. The other held a damp tissue to her face.

My initial panic subsided enough that I could put two and two together. "Elanna, did you know Lisa?"

She nodded her head.

"Did you know her from school?"

Another yes.

"You didn't know she passed away, did you?"

She shook her head no, started crying even harder, and tucked her face against my shoulder.

Oh, god. I started crying too.

I'm not sure how long we sat and cried, but when we managed to compose ourselves a little and let go of each other, the kettle had to be reheated.

She chose a chamomille tea, and I followed suit. She added some sugar. We sat in silence as we watched the tea steep.

We took out the teabags once we were satisfied with the color.

I took a sip. Still a bit too warm for my liking, so it returned to the table.

"So Lisa was your teacher?"

"No. She taught in a classroom across the hall from me."

"Oh. Did you know her from somewhere else then?"

"No."

"Well, I'm a little confused now. Are you up to talking about it?"

"Maybe."

She sipped her tea and then held the cup as she spoke.

"I was just telling Helen earlier. When we made drinks. I never spoke to the teacher across the hall. I never spoke to Lisa. But she taught me what love is. You both did."

She sat her cup down and leaned against my shoulder. "I would watch you two every day. You always came to eat lunch with her. No matter what the weather. She was always so happy to see you too."

The lump in my throat this time was bigger than ever. "I loved eating lunch with Lisa. It was the highlight of my day, no matter what else was going on."

"That year I decided I wanted to grow up and marry someone like you."

"And now you're grown up."

"Yes. And here you are. Here we are. And I just wish more than anything in the world that Lisa was still with you." We started crying again.

"Elanna, it's not your fault. It's not anyone's fault. Lisa left us six years ago. All we can do is keep moving on, and try to live as good of a life as we can. That's what she said she wanted for me. For us."

We held onto each other long after the tea was gone.

"We should probably get some sleep. I'll turn down the bed for you."

"Wait, where are you going to sleep?"

"Probably here on the couch."

"No, come to bed and hold me."

"If you're sure."

"Yes. I need to be held."

"Okay, let me show you to the bathroom so you can get ready."

This wasn't how either of us expected the night to end. I lent her a t-shirt to wear as a nightgown. I wore pajama bottoms to bed. She was the little spoon, of course. Eventually, we slept.

***

Morning broke and we couldn't stay in bed any longer. We got up and headed to the bathroom together. She brushed her teeth while I peed.

"Elanna, there's a little yellow paint on your butt."

"Oh, I sat in some paint, but I thought I got it all off." She continued brushing, relatively unfazed.

I suggested showering separately, but she wanted help getting the paint off. A bit of soap and water and some vigorous rubbing later, the paint was off. Most of it came off in one rubbery strip.

We spent a while helping each other clean those hard-to-reach places. Both of us were pretty turned on before we stepped out to dry ourselves. But last night still hung over us. We decided to have breakfast before doing much else. Though I did bring towels to protect the chairs from our bare bottoms.

She found dishes and I warmed a little something for breakfast. We shared smiles as we ate. But both of us spent a fair bit of time staring wistfully into the distance.

"You two were what I always thought happily ever after meant."

"Right up until the accident, I would have said so too."

Elanna smiled and continued. "Back then I thought she was the luckiest woman in the world, and you were the luckiest man in the world because no one had ever been that happy before. I think I was right."

The compliment was a bit much, and life was never as perfect as it appeared. But I had to agree, I was lucky to have found Lisa. And I feel lucky to have found Elanna, too.

She stood up and walked over to me. She straddled my lap, sat down, and leaned in. "I love you, Michael." We kissed, and the whole time I was thinking, I love you too Elanna. She can read my mind, so we didn't need to break off the kiss for me to tell her.

Unsurprisingly, my body reacted to this and Elanna didn't let this opportunity pass her by.

She raised up off of me. "Move your butt a little closer to the edge of the chair. But not too close."

As I did that, she wet one hand with saliva and then reached down to find my penis. She lined herself up, started guiding my penis into her vagina, and lowered herself onto me.

I like this! I could use my hands to massage her breasts without falling off of the chair. And we were face-to-face. What a beautiful sight!

She kissed me again and started to rise and fall. The kiss was quickly abandoned, and she took to studying my face as she rode me. I could watch her face, caress her breasts, even look down and watch my penis disappear into that bare pussy before reappearing a moment later.

Elanna's skilled ridership only took a few minutes before she had me ejaculating into her. My hands dropped to grab the seat of the chair for support. She rose up again, leaving only a couple of inches inside of her as I spasmed. Her face was beaming and she moved in to kiss me again.

I finished, then she ended the kiss and lowered herself onto me again. "I could feel it! I could feel your cum with every pulse!" She must really like that!

We sat like that, sharing little kisses and whispering sweet nothings. We giggled a few times. But eventually, my penis went flaccid and dropped out of her. A wet blob followed almost immediately. Thank goodness for the towel protecting the chair. The floor wasn't so lucky, but that's what mops are for.

She stood up in front of me for a few moments, and a small puddle formed beneath her as cum ran down her legs. Her smile was so wide. She disappeared to the bedroom and returned with her overnight bag and some clothes for both of us.

She slipped on her sundress. I put on the t-shirt that she had worn last night and the trousers she brought.

"Alright, let's go back to my apartment and shower."

"Why don't we just shower here?"

"We could. But then I wouldn't get to walk outside with our cum running down my legs." Her look was absolutely wicked! "Plus, I have a gift for you at my place."

I was too shocked to argue. We were out the door and down at the corner shop before I knew it. Elanna guided me around the store and we selected some fruit and a couple of bottles of water. I saw the shopkeep give a knowing smile as they shook their head and went back to straightening the shelves. I'm certain that we will never be able to share a naughty little secret without immediately broadcasting it to the entire world.

***

We dried off after our second shower of the morning and retrieved our fruit and water bottles from the table. Elanna lead me into her studio to show me her newest painting sitting on the easel in the center of the room.

I recognized the colors of a sunset. There were two irregularly shaped yellow blobs mirroring each other at the center, one above the other. Moving out from the center, the colors progressed through orange, red, purple, and indigo.

In the top half, the colors were done in lines or gentle arcs. In the bottom half, the colors were much wavier. The paint there had much more texture too.

"It's beautiful! We're sharing another sunset in the middle of the day. I love you, Elanna."

She beamed at the compliment while I took another bite and continued studying the painting.

The yellow orbs in the center had a texture altogether different from the rest of the painting. Like tiny little mountain ranges of paint. Very different from the brush strokes of the top half of the painting and the waves on the bottom that were made by... is it called a palette knife?

"Elanna, the texture..." I stopped as I suddenly realized what those yellow orbs were. I had seen that tiny mountain range texture before - in the painting she made with her breasts. The yellow paint I had scrubbed off her butt this morning made a lot more sense now. I held a hand up to the painting to make certain.

"You were saying?"

"This painting embodies so much of what I love about you. Your creative spirit. The sunsets we share. And the way your butt fits my hand so perfectly."

The mischief in her smile confirmed my hunch. "So, you like it?"

"It's the best painting I have ever seen."

"Good. It's yours. You'll find a thumb drive taped inside the frame showing the process of painting it. I think you'll get a kick out of how hard it was to get the butt print just right."

She walked over to a nearby stool - a nice one that has a broad range of height adjustment and a very well-padded seat. Perfect for an artist doing detailed work on a large piece for hours at a time.

"There's one thing I want to do before you take ownership. I put the condoms and lube on the nightstand by my bed. Could you go get them?"

I returned to find Elanna adjusting the stool to the right height in front of the painting. The step stool from the kitchen was there too. She climbed up on the step and leaned forward with her arms on the cushioned seat. The height seemed to be to her liking and she had a perfect view of her masterpiece.

12