Elanna, in the Park Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got myself ready this time, so with a condom in place and lube in hand, I stepped behind Elanna and proceeded to lubricate her entrance. I think her vagina was pretty well lubricated by this point, but a little more never hurts.

"I need to cum." She made sure I knew, and I wasn't about to disappoint her.

One hand on a bare breast, the other working her clit, and my penis pumping in and out steadily. Swapping hands, pausing my thrusts when needed, and paying close attention to how Elanna was responding were my focus.

But I couldn't ignore the scene before me. An amazing painting in front of us, the woman I love beneath me. Her hair flowed over her shoulders. Her flawless back flexed in time with my thrusts. Her butt cheeks spread so that I could watch her cute little butthole as my penis vanished into her vagina and then emerged again in time.

Elanna's breath grew ragged, she couldn't hold her head up. I was getting close too, and I hoped I wouldn't screw up the timing.

I felt Elanna tense up. I withdrew all but the last couple of inches before her orgasm took hold. Her vagina clenched on the tip of my penis a couple of times before my orgasm began. When I pulsed, she clenched. When she clenched, I pulsed. Our bodies fed off of each other until I was drained and too sensitive to stay inside of her. I had to pull out, but her orgasm lasted a while longer.

"Help me to the floor."

She was unsteady, so we sat down on the floor slowly.

"Michael, did we just..."

"At the same time, yeah."

"It was incredible. I've never felt anything like that before."

"I'm glad you liked it. But don't plan on that happening very often. The timing was pretty hard."

"Noted. I'm so glad that it worked out this time though."

"You like being taken from behind while you look at art or scenery of some sort."

"Yeah..."

She looked at me like she was trying to decide whether or not to elaborate.

"Back in school, on days I was feeling naughty when you closed the door to Lisa's classroom, I would imagine you bending her over her desk and taking her from behind. She would look out the window and watch the world go by while you had sex, I imagined. I didn't know about clitoral stimulation until a lot later, or I would have imagined that too."

"I'm not sure how to respond to that."

"I need to ask, but you don't have to answer. Did you and Lisa ever... do it... at school?"

"A gentleman never kisses and tells. But I can assure you, we never had sex while any students were on the premises."

"So, only when there weren't students around." She had a mischievous grin.

"My lips are sealed."

"Well, mine aren't." Her smile became downright wicked. "With you around, none of my lips are sealed."

Oh, my word, what have I gotten myself into!

"And I love the stuffing out of you too. But I think we need to head to the bathroom and clean up. Can you walk?"

She could, and we went about our post-coital cleanup routine.

"You know, as much fun as it is to feel your cum inside of me, condoms make cleanup easier." She wiped herself with her rag as I peed.

"I'm not sure everyone would agree with you, but at least we don't need a mop."

We swapped places and I washed myself off with my rag as she peed.

"Michael, do you have your own office at the college?"

"Yes, why do you ask?"

"I'd like to see it. Do you have space on your office wall for a painting?"

I'm pretty sure I knew where she was going with this. "Like one about the size of the new painting in your studio?"

"Yeah, about that size." She blushed and smiled a bit.

"Ah. Well, I don't have much decoration on the walls, so there's probably room."

"Can we go there now?"

"Well, I don't see why not. We should consider putting on clothes first though."

***

Elanna and I sat in my office and finished the sandwiches we purchased on the way over. Does it seem like we eat a lot? We've been burning more energy than usual lately.

"This is a cozy space, but there is room for the painting on the wall in front of your desk and the wall behind your desk."

"I will have to get Maintenance to hang it up, and I think it will have to go behind my desk. It might be too much of a distraction if it's in front of me when I meet with students."

She chuckled at that. "So, what are the chances of you bending me over this desk and having your way with me?"

"Pretty good, I'd say."

"Then what are we waiting for?"

"Oh! You mean right now! Okay, it's been a while. Let me see if I have the stuff." I set off rifling through a cabinet drawer.

"I have a condom and lube."

"Great!" I continued my rifling. My search produced a handful of napkins and a packet of wet wipes. "I think these have us covered?"

"Okay?" She seemed a bit confused.

"Oh, I almost forgot." I dug through the trash and pulled out the paper bag our sandwiches came in.

She was still just as confused. "We need all of this, because..."

"Because we probably aren't the only people in the building, and we can't just walk to the bathroom naked to clean up."

"Oh!"

"We should be as quiet as possible."

"This feels so naughty. I love it!"

"That's because it is naughty." I gave my own mischievous smile.

I double-checked that the door was locked before I bent her over the desk and hiked up the bottom of her dress. It was a denim dress, so the fabric was a bit stiffer than the sundress, but still easily managed. Her black thong panties were waiting underneath.

I unzipped my trousers, adjusted my underwear, and fed my penis out the hole. She looked back, "you aren't pulling your trousers down?"

"Nope. If we're interrupted, it's faster to put my penis away and zip."

I applied lube and a condom then reached to slide the gusset of her panties out of the way and applied a bit of lube to her opening as well.

"I guess if we're interrupted, it's better not to have a pair of panties lying around."

"You've got it. Are you ready?"

"Yes."

"Okay, remember - we have to be quiet."

Elanna and I have practiced this position enough that we settled into the usual rhythm again. But the risk of being caught added a new thrill. There was more fabric to contend with, but that didn't matter much.

Neither of us was over-the-top loud when we made love, but the need for absolute silence was very strange. If I made a noise, she'd give a quiet "shhh!" If she made a noise, I'd give her a gentle swat on her butt. That was probably not my best decision, but it would suffice for now.

We were well into doing the deed when she moaned, I swatted harder than I meant to, and she looked back at me with a naughty grin. Did she like it? Well, that's not how it's supposed to work - better change strategies. I switched to saying "shhh!"

She had a remarkably quiet orgasm. The desk made more noise shifting under her as she spasmed.

A few minutes later I managed my silent orgasm. When I finished, we decoupled.

I pulled out a wet wipe for each of us. She cleaned herself off before sliding her panty gusset back in place and straightening her dress.

I slid the condom off with one hand while the other hand followed immediately behind with the wipe. The wipes went into the bag, the condom was tied before following soon after. I took another wipe to finish cleaning myself before tossing that one in as well and reassembling my trousers and underwear.

The paper bag was soaking through, so I rolled it up and set out to toss it in the bathroom trash can. "I'll be right back."

I returned to a very happy Elanna.

"And just like that, the evidence is gone. My office smells like wet wipes, but it doesn't smell of sex."

"From now on, when you're here all alone, I think you'll remember the sex."

"Oh, absolutely. It will be a struggle to get any work done, but I can probably manage. How about you? Did you enjoy being bent over the professor's desk, fucked until you came, and then fucked some more until he was satisfied?"

She scowled at my vulgar pornographic description. "I will reframe it as making love to the man I love in a place I now love. I enjoyed it immensely. We'll have to do it again sometime."

***

"Good morning, Dr... good morning, Ed."

"Good morning, Michael. I just wanted to thank you and Elanna for coming over Saturday. We had a wonderful time, and Elanna is a terrific woman."

"Thank you for having us. We both had a blast. I think I'd like to do it again in a couple of weeks if you and Helen are up for it."

"Of course! Helen adored Elanna, and I think she would appreciate some girl time with her. Did you two enjoy the rest of your weekend?"

"Mostly. We went back to my place after dinner and found out that Elanna knew Lisa from school. I'll have to tell you the story later."

"Damn, I bet that sent both of you for a loop. Hey, is that one of Elanna's paintings?"

"Yeah, she gave it to me yesterday."

"It's fantastic! It reminds me of a sunrise over the ocean. But the sun is shaped a little weird." A knowing smile formed across his face as he shook his head and looked down. "It's a really good painting, Michael. She puts a lot of herself into her work."

"She'll be pleased to know you like it."

"But if anyone else ever figures it out, you'll have to remove it immediately and it can never be seen on this campus again. Got it?"

"Yes sir. Thank you. Have a good morning."

Yeah, I don't think we will ever be able to keep a naughty little secret. I picked up the painting to set it aside and felt the thumb drive still taped to the frame. "That's coming home with me," I said to myself as I zipped it into a pocket on my satchel.

12