Elanna, in the Park Pt. 05

Story Info
Michael and Elanna prepare for a party.
5.4k words
4.69
3.2k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

"Michael, good morning. The usual?" Angelo, the owner of my favorite coffee shop, is a master of the coffee bean, the cocoa bean, and customer service. At least as far as I'm concerned. And Saturday mornings are made for grading with a cup of fine coffee.

"Yes, thank you. Do you have any of those orange cranberry scones today?"

"One orange cranberry scone and one Mocha Latte, coming right up."

I set my satchel on a table, poured myself a glass of water, and took a couple of minutes admiring the artwork on display. Angelo believes in supporting the community. Local artists sell their work here, the coffee beans are roasted locally, pastries are delivered by a local bakery every morning, and I'd bet dollars to donuts that he gets the chocolate from a local artisan too. I need to ask him about that sometime.

Elanna's paintings are always a joy to see, though I quietly wished she enjoyed a higher sales volume. Still, she lives comfortably and loves life, and who could ask for more than that?

"Order up!" Ah, time for breakfast and grading. I swear the class averages have risen ten points since I started doing all of my grading here. A good mood makes a world of difference.

I must have been lost in marking papers for well over an hour before I realized my joints were starting to feel a bit stiff. Time to stretch my legs.

When I exited the restroom, I saw Elanna waiting for her order at the table. She saw me too and we met in the middle where she stood tip-toe for a quick peck on the lips. She is as lovely today as ever, wearing a denim dress with buttons down the front, a white button-down shirt underneath, and her trusty canvas shoes. It's taken a bit of practice, but I'm starting to compose myself much quicker after becoming lost in her eyes again.

"Order up." Elanna's drink is ready so she set off for the counter and I made my way back to the table. She sat down a minute later smiling and whispering to look over at the paintings.

"Angelo says they've been here looking at my paintings before. This is the third time this week!"

"Congratulations, Elanna! There are people with excellent taste in fine art in this little coffee shop."

"I'm going to go see what they're saying."

"Elanna, eavesdropping?" I said playfully.

"Hmph!"

I watched from a distance as she struck up a conversation with the couple. There was talking, laughter, studying paintings, and chatting with each other. I took it as a good sign when they seemed to exchange contact information.

Elanna practically floated back to the table. "Guess who has just been commissioned for a painting?"

"Congratulations! I could tell they are people of taste and sophistication."

"They liked elements from a couple of different abstracts and wanted to know if I could put those elements into a single painting. Also, they wanted to know if I could make their painting bigger - to fill out their space a bit more."

"That's fantastic!" I hoped I didn't look as ignorant as I felt about the whole situation. "So, how do you price a custom painting like that?"

"Oh, they are priced the same as all of my other paintings. It makes the bookkeeping simpler."

I appreciate that she's giving me so much credit for knowing these things already. "How are those priced?"

"It's based on how big of an area the painting covers and the cost of materials."

"Oh, the area? That makes sense." I start thinking away, crunching some numbers, and make a startling realization. "Elanna, did you give me a $1000 painting to hang in my office?!"

She sipped her coffee before responding softly. "No, silly. It's not a $1000 painting at all. Not even close."

Okay, my math must be wrong. But it's a large painting, so I can't be that far off.

"No, that one would be a $2,000 painting. There is a premium charge for the... special print, and the included video of me painting." A naughty grin forms before she takes another sip.

My eyes must be as big as saucers. The abstract painting hanging in my office, which somewhat resembles a sunset over a lake, is worth how much?!?! I thought back to the video of her producing the two yellow orbs in the center. She slathered yellow paint on her tiny bare-naked butt and pressed it against the canvas. It took several tries to get it just right, and she had to scrape off the paint and reapply the base coat every time.

In the end, she was so happy once the butt print was perfect. The video had a great shot of her paint-covered backside as she picked up the canvas from the tarp on the floor and set it on the easel. When she turned toward the camera, she had a look of satisfaction and relief on her face. At least on the third viewing when I remembered to look at her face instead of her petite naked body. How is every inch of this woman such a pleasure to watch? Feet, legs, pussy. Tummy, tits. Neck, chin, lips. Nose, eyes, hair. And those were just where my eyes stopped on one journey up!

"Elanna, would it be okay if I moved the painting to my study at home?"

She looked a little hurt. "Why?"

"I'm suddenly much more concerned about something happening to it."

"I'll tell you what. If anything ever happens, just let me know. The artist and I go way back, and I am certain she would replace it at no additional cost to you."

"Is that so? Then clearly my concerns are completely unfounded and I'm sorry for even suggesting such a rash move. Forgive me?"

"Not yet. I think we need to meet in your office tomorrow morning to, shall we say, put this matter to bed." Another naughty smile.

I should redirect some of my stock holdings to include wet wipes and napkins. Demand is skyrocketing locally. "I will brace myself to be chastised properly."

"Good. Anyway, Helen asked me to join her shopping after lunch. She mentioned buying a new dress for the end-of-semester party at their house?"

"Oh, right! I forgot to mention that Ed and Helen usually host a small semi-formal celebration the weekend before final exams. One last chance to have fun before everyone scatters for the summer. You are cordially invited to attend."

"Hmmm. Maybe. I'll have to see if my plus one is available first." She's being playful, she loves the idea.

"Is that so. Well, if he isn't available that evening, then he is a damned fool." A cheesy grin and a cocked eyebrow punctuate my matching playfulness.

"I completely agree. So, what do you say? Will you escort me to the ball, my love?"

"Even if I have to build your horse-drawn carriage with my bare hands, I wouldn't miss it for the world!" I add an absurd dramatic flourish.

She laughed. "Very well, then I graciously accept. I shall tell Helen this afternoon. But for now, I must bid you adieu. I've interrupted your grading long enough... and I need to gather supplies for my new commission!"

"Haha! True enough. And congratulations again, they will love your painting. Love you!"

***

Elanna considered the shorts she was trying on in the changing room mirror. The goal this afternoon is a pair of new dresses suitable for a semi-formal affair, but sometimes cute shorts just can't be passed up.

She decided against them but thought her fans might enjoy a video of the try-on. So, with her phone in hand, she made a video showcasing the shorts, holding up the bottom of her dress to give everyone a good view as she modeled. After giving a good show from all angles, she slipped the shorts off and raised her dress again to show off her cute butt and pussy. "I hope the fans will enjoy it," she thought to herself.

"How's it going in there?" Helen hadn't found anything to her liking yet and was ready to pause for refreshments before hitting more shops.

Elanna stepped out of the changing room. "They looked better on the hanger." She hung the shorts on the nearby rack so a salesperson could return them to the sales floor. "Where to next?"

"Would you like to stop for tea? There's a delightful little place around the corner that serves the best Orange Mint tea. We can strategize while we're there."

Elanna agreed, and in no time they were relaxing at a covered table outside the tea shop.

"So, how are things going with Michael?"

Elanna still hasn't quite adjusted to Helen's occasional forwardness, but she's been growing to appreciate it. "Things are pretty good, I think."

"You think? Am I detecting a hint of trouble in paradise?"

"It's probably nothing, I'm sure I'm just being silly."

"No, no. Let's hear it. Better to nip trouble in the bud."

Elanna took a moment to collect her thoughts. "It's just, we haven't been making love as often as we did. I'm not sure if I've done something or what."

"You only made love for the first time a few weeks ago, yes?"

"Yeah. Usually, a couple of times whenever we'd meet up." Elanna blushed sharing this information.

"Really? My dear, have you considered that you have natural youthful exuberance, whereas Michael may need to... play at a bit slower pace."

"He kept up the pace pretty well for a couple of weeks."

"He was working through six years of pent-up desire. I'm afraid that the reservoir is likely depleted. Perhaps you should feel a touch of pride though, draining it in just two weeks."

"Maybe. But pride isn't necessarily what I want to feel the touch of."

"Have you brought this up with Michael yet?"

"No, I'm scared that I'll hurt his feelings. I don't want it to sound like he's not a good enough lover."

"This is certainly something we should nip in the bud right away. If you remain unsatisfied and insecure for too long, he will pick up on that and his feelings will be hurt just as bad as you fear." Helen let the warning hang in the air for a few moments. "But I have a suggestion if you're interested."

"I'm all ears." Elanna's face switched from worried to determined.

"First and foremost, you need to frame it as curiosity, wanting to explore your joint sexuality. Something like that. But you must use your own words and be creative. If it sounds like an idea you got from a magazine at the grocery checkout, it will be a tougher sell."

"Okay. Just what am I supposed to be framing."

"An activity. You will both need to do it separately, and then compare notes when you are done. Speaking of notes." Helen retrieved a pen and small notepad from her purse. "In case you want to write any of this down. Any notes should be in your handwriting in case Michael ever finds them."

"Okay..."

"Each of you will need to make three lists. The first is a list of activities you would like to engage in. This is all about things that will give you pleasure. Whether it's something you want on the regular, or it's something you want to try one time, this is where it goes."

"Got it. Stuff we want to do."

"Right. The second list will be things that may not give you pleasure, but you would engage in to give Michael pleasure. Perhaps a better way to put it, things that you would only try if Michael will enjoy it."

"Okay. Things we would be willing to do to please each other."

"The final list is for the boundaries you refuse to cross. Things that you would not consider doing under any circumstances."

"That's an important one. So we make these lists, then compare them side-by-side?"

"Essentially, that's it. I will say that these lists should be in pencil. You are human, after all, and you can change your mind on anything at any time for any reason."

"Have you ever tried this with Ed?"

Helen smirked. "My dear, that's how I know to use a pencil."

They both chuckled at that.

"And Elanna, make sure to include plenty of activities that don't require Michael to orgasm. I can assure you that his spirit is willing, but his flesh is a bit weaker than it would have been twenty years ago." Helen offered a sly smile but became serious at Elanna's reaction. "What is it, dear?"

"Twenty years ago I was a toddler. He was grown and happily married to Lisa."

"In the twenty years since, you have grown into an incredible woman, Elanna. Lisa isn't with us anymore, god rest her soul. You aren't competing with her, and you aren't taking her place in any way. Right here, right now, you are head-over-heels in love with Michael, and Michael is head-over-heels in love with you. All of us have fond memories of Lisa, but that should never stop us from making brand new memories with each other."

Elanna hopped up to hug Helen. "Thank you. I needed to hear that."

Helen began to choke up. "There, there. Everything is right in the world, and we have more shopping to do. Preferably before we ruin our mascara."

Elanna released Helen, and they set about the rest of their afternoon.

***

"Helen, you look gorgeous in that dress!"

Helen was modeling a lovely chiffon evening gown, burgundy in color, with a scoop neck and flowing skirt. The material of the shoulders and sleeves was sheer with some excellent detail. The built-in bra supports her breasts well, permitting a sheer back for the top of the gown. "I think my tailor can tweak the top to fit just a bit better. Do you genuinely like it?"

"Absolutely. Though I suppose the real question is whether or not Ed will like it."

"Well, if he doesn't, he can just remove it and set it aside." Helen chuckled.

"My guess is that's the plan even if he does like it."

"Well, that isn't necessarily plan A if he likes it. Thankfully I know a fantastic dry-cleaner."

Elanna blushed at the implication and made a mental note to get the address for the cleaners later.

"This hostess has found the perfect gown, and now the party can go on. I'll get changed, and you should try on your dress."

A few minutes later, Elanna stepped out of her changing room to meet Helen's glowing look of approval. "My dear, look at you! You look exquisite!"

Elanna is wearing a form-fitting purple cocktail dress. The fabric is shiny with a distinctive ripple texture to it. The long sleeves are a sharp contrast to the short skirt. The back is completely open, save for a clasp at the neck. Not every dress can express a sense of conservative shyness and scream skilled seductress at the same time. This one is special.

"Make certain that the first time Michael sees you in that dress is when he picks you up. The effect will be worth it, I can assure you."

"Well, I guess that's settled then, this is the gown. Does it need adjusting, do you think?"

"Not at all. It fits you like a glove."

"Alright then. Let me get changed and we can checkout."

Elanna stepped out of the changing room, hung the dress on the restocking rack, and hurried over to Helen, whispering. "It's way over my budget. We need to try someplace else."

"Is that so." Helen stepped over to check the price. "This is a bit much for one night. Tell me, do you honestly think you would only wear it once?"

"No, I think I would wear a dress like that every chance I got. Even if those opportunities are a bit rare these days."

"Very well." Helen took the gown from the rack and started toward the counter.

"Wait, I can't let you buy it for me!"

"On the contrary, you have no power to stop me."

"Please don't. It would take ages to repay you."

"You will do nothing of the sort. It is a gift, and that's final. Do you understand?"

"No, wait..." Her voice trailed off as Helen turned and hastened her walk to the register.

Elanna made one final attempt at the register. "Helen..."

"Elanna, do you think I'm buying you this dress out of pity? I can assure you that's not the case. You look absolutely stunning in this dress, and the world deserves to see that. Besides, it's impolite to deny an old woman the chance to grease the wheels of young love."

Elanna was speechless long enough for the transaction to be completed. "Thank you, Helen. I'm sorry."

"Oh, don't apologize. You've done nothing wrong, you just encountered my stubborn streak. Let's get going, we need to stop by your place to stash your gown before we meet the boys for dinner." Helen's conspiratorial smile earned a chuckle from Elanna.

***

"So Michael, what are your thoughts on renting a pool table for the party? I'd have to clean out the garage, but I think it could be fun." Ed is good about offering plenty of food at the parties, but I suppose they could do with another activity.

"I didn't know you could rent a pool table for a party. I think it's a great idea, but you should probably get insurance if they offer it. Spilled drinks are kind of a given with enough people."

"Oh sure, yeah. They only rent out tables with the high-end spill-proof felt. But a little extra protection doesn't hurt. Do you think we should go with the 7-foot or 8-foot table?"

"In the garage? The 7-footer. It'll give people a bit more space to hang out and move around if they want."

"Good call. I'll go ahead and make the arrangements next week."

"Speaking of arrangements, we might want to get the grill lit before the girls get back from shopping."

"Right. Could you grab a bag of charcoal from the garage?"

"Sure thing."

In short order, the grill was heating up.

"So, how are things going with you and Elanna? Still rocking each other's worlds?"

"Well, I might need to take you up on getting your doctor's info. After the first couple of weeks, it's been tough keeping up the pace."

"Hehe, yeah. I'll write that down for you before you leave. So you two are really into each other, huh?"

"Yeah, we can't keep our hands off each other."

"Ah, to be young, dumb, and full of cum once again."

I chuckled. "I'm not the one full of cum, she has me running on empty most of the time."

"Michael, I feel it's my duty as a responsible adult to remind you of something you might have forgotten."

"Oh?"

"Women tend to have a higher capacity for orgasms than men. You should explore ways of getting her there besides fucking. Little blue pills can get you up, but if you're empty and sore, you won't have a good time."

"I never said anything about being sore."

Ed looked incredulous. "Elanna keeps you running on empty, and you aren't sore from it? Well then, I'm the King of England."

Touche.

Sometime later, Elanna and Helen returned from their shopping trip. Another delicious meal was cooked and consumed. Conversation on the back deck carried on late into the night.

"Oh goodness, look at the time!" Helen seemed a bit surprised and surprised the rest of us in turn. "Ed and I have someplace to be in the morning, so we need to turn in."

"Right, it slipped my mind." Ed chimed in. "You've had a few drinks. If you need to stay, the guest room is available. Michael, you still have the key so you can lock up when you leave?"

"Thanks, Ed, yeah. I have it with me. You two go ahead. Elanna and I will clean up and then turn in."

"Thanks, sweetie. Just put away the food and set the dishes in the sink. I'll take care of the rest tomorrow." Helen rose and hugged Elanna and me in turn.

Ed followed suit and joined Helen in their bedroom.

After cleaning up, Elanna and I made our way to the guest bedroom.

***

"I didn't drink that much. I felt a little buzzed earlier, but not now." Elanna was slipping out of her shoes and taking off her jewelry.

"Yeah, I finished my last drink about three hours ago. But the guest room sounded much more appealing than heading home at this hour."

Elanna and I visited the guest bathroom separately. When I returned to the room, she was naked under the covers. I stripped down to my underwear and joined her.

"Aw, you didn't get naked for me."

"We are in the guest bedroom at my boss' house. Maybe waking up to the most beautiful woman I've ever met riding my morning wood should wait for another time."

"I guess." She sounded over dramatic with her disappointment.

I spooned in behind her, massaged a breast, and gently kissed her neck. "It might be a good time to practice your silent orgasms though."

12