Elanna, in the Park Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, now there's an idea." She purred in agreement.

"Shhhh." I kissed her neck and massaged her breast a bit longer before my hand drifted towards her pussy. She tensed up and squirmed at my teasing touch, almost imperceptibly at first.

I used my hand to indicate she should spread her legs, and she did, propping one leg up and out of the way. Fingertips danced around her pussy, caressed her outer lips, and eventually caressed her inner lips and clit.

She sometimes tensed, squirmed, and gasped. A gasp would earn a "shhh" but my fingertips kept exploring her most sensitive spots.

In time, two fingers pushed inside her vagina while my palm gently massaged the area around her clit. Massaging, exploring, and sensing her reactions, I was able to bring her to orgasm.

This was the first time spooning with Elanna as she orgasmed. It was incredible feeling her whole body pulsing against me. Her pussy clenched tightly around my fingers, her back pressed into my chest, I watched her beautiful face lost in ecstasy. And she was silent as could be.

When she was done and had a little time to recover, she rolled over and brought my face in for a long kiss. "That was wonderful." More kissing. "I love you."

"I love you too. Let's try to get some sleep." She rolled over and we went back to spooning again.

***

The next morning had a lazy start. Ed and Helen were off to wherever.

I watched Elanna get dressed in the denim dress and white shirt she had on yesterday. "No panties?"

"No, I didn't wear panties." She said nonchalantly, then quickly looked over to see my reaction. Probably not as stunned as I would have been a few weeks ago, to be honest, but there was a big dumb grin on my face.

I got dressed as well, and we set out to start our morning. We stopped off at a bakery. I picked up something called simply Citron, but I think it was some kind of lemon curd on some pastry dough. A very tasty treat in any case. Elanna chose an eclair, as much to taunt me as tempt me with her sultry look when she took the first bite.

"So, did you buy a dress yesterday?"

"I didn't buy a dress. There wasn't one I liked in my price range, so I'll probably just find something in my closet."

"I'm sure you'll look lovely whatever you wear."

She smiled at that. A bit bigger smile than I might have expected...

"We need to stop by my office this morning. As I recall, one of us is due for a tongue-lashing."

"Mmmm, I hope it's me." She said with her customary mischievous smile.

"Elanna, um... Do you like... Do you want me to... Are you saying..."

"That I want you to put me on your desk, lift my dress, and lick my pussy until I cum? Yes."

"I... Wow."

"Does that surprise you?"

"Yes. I've never been with a woman who asked for that."

"Really? Maybe it's just my friends from college, but I thought every woman likes it."

"Not every woman..."

"Michael, are you okay? You don't have to. We can just fuck or you can finger me again if you'd rather."

"No, no. I... I want to make love to you with my tongue... But please be patient, I haven't..."

"Michael, I love you! It's okay, we'll both figure it out together. Besides, given how well you work your fingers, you know most of the important stuff already. I just hope you enjoy the taste of my pussy."

I smiled at that. We held hands on the way to my office. I like holding her hand. We should do it more.

***

The temptation to strip this sex goddess bare, lay her on my desk, and vigorously kiss all of her lips was intense. But it wasn't quite worth the risk.

So, the dress stayed on, but the bottom was lifted high enough for me to vigorously kiss all of her lips. I started at the top and worked my way down.

I kissed her as I caressed her face. "I love you."

Moving down, I cupped both of her breasts through the denim fabric. I couldn't make out much detail but hoped that her nipples reacted positively to the caress.

I made my way down to her shaved pussy. I considered the scene before me, not quite sure how to start.

"Try kissing me on the lips."

I moved in and pressed my lips to her outer lips. It smells good down here.

"Good. More kissing, move around a bit more, and try using your tongue."

I kissed in different areas, grazed my lips across hers, and finally tried using my tongue. This is what pussy tastes like! I tried to bury my tongue into her as far as I could to taste as much of her as I could.

She scooted back from me. "Whoa, slow down! You have to take your time and build up to that. I'm sensitive down there!"

"Oh, sorry. It's just... you taste..."

"Michael, you are about to make me the happiest woman in the world I think. Just relax, take your time, and enjoy."

I nodded and returned to the task at hand. I tried the idea of exploring around her pussy with the tip of my tongue as I did with my fingers before. I paid attention to tensing and squirming and progressed to sliding just the tip of my tongue along the length of her slit.

With time, patience, and attention, I was able to put as much of my tongue inside her as I could, but this presented a bit of a situation. First, the tongue just couldn't get very deep inside her, so she wasn't going to feel much penetration. Second, my nose is pretty lousy for clitoral stimulation.

I brought in a hand for reinforcement and settled on a new arrangement. I could insert a couple of fingers, freeing up my tongue to lick her clit. Now we're getting somewhere.

Elanna's squirming intensified as I slid my two fingers in and out, and continued exploring her clitoral hood with my tongue. I wanted to stimulate her without rubbing her nub completely raw.

When I sensed she was almost there, I reached up with my free hand to grab her leg and hold us together. I love the feel of her vagina clenching on my fingers and wanted to make sure I didn't slip out.

She came, spasming, pulsing, clenching my fingers inside her. I watched her body, and her face, and enjoyed the view.

She finished and lay on the desk as she recovered. I removed my pruney fingers and started licking them off. Delicious.

She looked up at me, smiled, and laid her head back down. "You do like the taste."

"How could anyone not?"

"You might be surprised... Well, maybe you wouldn't be."

I moved up to kiss her. She grabbed my hand, found my two pruney fingers, and sucked them both into her mouth. She removed my hand, pulled me in close, and kissed me.

"Michael, I love you."

"Elanna, I love you."

"We need to put some time into figuring out what kind of sex we want to have. So before we meet up on Tuesday, I have an idea for three lists we should both make."

"You mean like a want, will, won't list? Things you want to do, things you're willing to do, and things you won't do?"

"Um, yes."

"That's a great idea. I'd forgotten about those. Ed told me one time that Helen got the idea from some magazine. He said he thought it was a bunch of bull, but damned if it didn't help."

"Haha. I guess Helen was trying to save me a little of that grief. She said it needed to sound like an idea I came up with."

"Is that so. Do you two have any other conspiracies going, or was that the only one?"

"Maybe." Another mischievous smile. I'm intrigued. "But do you need to cum? I want to take care of you like you've taken care of me."

"Thank you for the offer, but to be honest, I'm sore from everything we've been doing."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know!"

"You didn't know because I didn't tell you. But have you been taken care of to your satisfaction?"

"I'm good for now. Just, get well soon. Fingers are great, but they aren't the same."

"Yes, my love."

"Don't let that tongue of yours sit idly by in the future either."

"Not a chance. I've tasted heaven today, and I can't wait for another nibble."

"Well, we should clean up and get going."

"On the bright side, we don't have so much cleanup to do. No condom and wet wipes can just go in my waste basket."

We stepped out of the office and were surprised to run into Ed and Helen almost immediately.

"Fancy meeting you here on a Sunday," I spoke before assessing the situation.

"Yes, Helen and I grabbed a bite to eat after our meeting this morning and decided to enjoy it in my office." Ed was holding a crumpled bag mostly out of sight.

"Oh. Elanna and I stopped by to relax after breakfast from the bakery. I also wanted to show her that maintenance didn't mangle her painting when they hung it."

"You have one of Elanna's paintings in your office? May I see it?" Helen asked and I couldn't come up with a sensible reason to say no.

The door was opened and Helen set off behind my desk. "Oh, it's wonderful! So bright in the center, and so brooding on the border. Like a beam of sunlight driving away the darkness."

Ed glanced at the wastebasket and then looked straight back at his wife admiring the painting. I knew he knew.

"But Michael, why is it hung behind your desk? Wouldn't you enjoy it more if it were on the other wall?"

"Perhaps, but I thought it might better serve as a mood booster for my students if it's behind me."

"How thoughtful. Perhaps one day you will come into possession of another fine painting for your other wall then. Anyway, thank you for letting me have a look. It's a beautiful painting Elanna, you should be proud. I believe we've kept you too long already though."

"Thank you, Helen, I am very proud of my painting. Michael and I do need to get going, but I'm glad you got to see it."

"I'll see you bright and early in the morning, Michael. With any luck, our student worker will remember to brew a pot of coffee."

We laughed. "See you later Ed and Helen." They started down the hall towards the bathrooms as I locked my office. I turned to see Elanna looking at the bag in Ed's hand, and I swear I heard Helen whisper, "I wish my butt was that small."

I caught Elanna's attention. "Some secrets are best left unspoken." She took my hand and we set off.

12