Elantia

Story Info
A Roman general takes what’s (reluctantly) offered to him.
2.3k words
4.53
7.8k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aloysius wasn't a cruel man.

Ok, well, maybe a little bit cruel, he thought to himself as he walked through the impressive marble corridor of his ancestral home. He was a general in his forties. Thus, he'd killed his fair share of barbaric Gauls in an attempt to acquire their land for Rome.

A 19 year old Gaullic redhead named Elantia stood in the foyer, head bowed as the two men discussed her sale.

The whole thing was somewhat of a formality. He hadn't wanted any implication that he'd taken advantage of his countrymen by simply seizing the girl as his rightful property.

He paid the price the man asked- a pittance to Aloysius, whose personal fortunes had massively increased since he'd been on campaign. Now was the time to reap the rewards.

One of his favorite rewards would certainly be Elantia, who was now his property. She kept her auburn lashes lowered as the money was exchanged.

Aloysius smirked at the contrast between this moment, and the one where she'd managed to catch his attention.

---

A village burned in the background as the beautiful maidens were rounded up by his men. Even wearing dirty war torn rags, Elantia had stood out to him. She was a slip of a girl, with pale, with smooth, perfect skin, and wavy red-gold hair down to her waist. There were some other ones that he wouldn't have minded having in his bed, but she was by far the most lovely.

To add to this, rather than sobbing hysterically like the other women, she was merely thoughtfully observing the circumstances she'd found herself in.

He immediately crossed the thought from his mind. After all, taking one, or a few, young beauties to his tent to amuse him would only breed discontent among his men. They were under strict orders not to bother this group of women. Doing so would ruin their potential value as future slaves in Rome.

Still... it had been a long time since he'd been with a woman. He'd been considered at least not repulsive, prior to an incident involving a Gaul hiding in wait, and a spear to his face. The warrior had been promptly crucified as an example to his people, but not before he'd almost lost an eye to the filthy creature. There was now a cavernous scar across half of his face.

His Roman wife had been acceptable prior to this incident, but upon returning home (and her disgust at his new appearance,) she had taken comfort in the arms of gladiators and lesser ranking soldiers. When she fell pregnant, Aloysius knew it wasn't his child, as they hadn't lain together recently. He'd been forced to divorce the wretch to protect his own legacy. The whole affair was quite distasteful. He found himself disliking her entire gender.

Aloysius had no desire for a wife or heir afterwards. It was easy to just find paid company instead. Beautiful, glamorous whores that would look away from his scarred face to focus on pleasing his cock instead. Skillful mouths and warm cunts.

War was another issue, however. The guaranteed supply of Roman whores dwindled down to a small band of ones who followed his men.

His men hadn't openly teased him about his shaven head halfway through the campaign when he'd broken down and fucked one. She'd been reasonably pretty, but the crabs she'd left in her wake had resulted in shaving every inch of hair on his body. Aloysius was left stroking his own cock for the duration of every campaign since. He was quite used to it, if a bit frustrated without any sex for almost a year.

The redhead now standing outside his tent was thus, quite a shock. She boldly let herself in.

Aloysius had immediately put a knife to her throat. "I've had stronger assailants than you, little girl," he growled in her ear.

To his surprise, the girl spoke passable, if heavily accented, Latin. "I slipped away from your men to run to you. Please listen to me," She asked calmly.

What is there to say, even? I've conquered your pathetic tribe, and now you will be sold as a slave to benefit the state. There will be thousands more like you by the time I'm in my grave, Aloysius thought mirthfully.

"I cannot bear to be left out there with your men. I will take my own life if I am taken by soldier after soldier," the strange young woman stated. It was not said with any sort of sadness or anger, just a statement of fact. "I'd prefer to offer myself to you instead. But only you."

Aloysius smiled wider and put down his quill. He fixed his face to be more neutral before turning to the captive.

"What do you mean, offer yourself, girl?" There was a pause. He waited for her to retreat or to attempt to explain in a manner that would make humiliating her easier, but her quiet, vulnerable stare spoke volumes when words weren't needed.

"Do demonstrate," he said, in a way that allowed no room for argument. His tone terse and eyebrows knitted to suggest that there was no room for argument.

Of course, his men were loyal and would never go against his orders- especially since they had the right to help themselves anyone else they'd captured. Happy men are loyal men, after all. But that hardly mattered as she dropped her filthy woolen garments to the floor. Aloysius raised a patrician eyebrow.

"My, my, what a clever girl you are." His cock was stirring at the sight of perfect, young tits and a tight ass. He wanted to spread her legs and taste her in a way that was frowned upon in Roman society. But he controlled his urges, despite his long hiatus from sexual release. After all, he was a respectable man.

She nodded, kneeling before him, rubbing her small hands over the outline of his cock. "If you promise you won't let your men touch me, I can please you every night. I saw the way you looked at me earlier."

His throat suddenly felt dry. She continued touching him, looking directly in his eyes as she stroked him. After all, her effect on him was obvious.

It was all the self control Aloysius could muster not to pump himself down the young lovely's throat as she leisurely kissed the tip of his prick. She licked up a droplet of precum as if it was a fine wine.

"Mmmm," he groaned as her velvety mouth encased him. "I suppose I'm interested in seeing how you can make yourself useful."

He mused for a moment as she tried to suck as much of him down her throat as possible.

She probably didn't have much experience, but her quiet desperation to please him was working its magic. Aloysius found this distressing.

He slapped the little savage across the face when she accidentally let her teeth touch his cock. "Careful with your teeth, bitch." His cock throbbed harder as she nursed her cheek.

"Sorry, sir," her big green eyes looked towards the dirt floor.

Aloysius fucked his way back into the young woman's throat, forcing a gag from her. Her plush lips were shapely, even when distended as she sucked down his invading cock.

"Maybe I will throw you to my men when I'm done with you," he said threateningly, hand around her slender neck. "They probably don't mind a little bit of teeth."

Tears streamed down her normally stoic face. "I hope your honor as a patrician will prevent that, sir," she said between gags and gulps.

He cocked an eyebrow again, surprised by her intellect. She'd ascertained his true nature immediately, and planned a course of action as if she was a military man herself. She hadn't run back towards her burning village, as there was nothing left for her there. She hadn't run for the wilderness, full of hungry beasts and little food in the late fall season. Aloysius narrowed his eyes and tightened his grip on the young woman's throat. He didn't want her to believe that she'd earned herself any advantage. He also found his attraction to her upsetting, so it was easy to redirect his anger to her.

He pulled her up into a brutal kiss. Hands roamed over her tits, ass, and finally her little flower, which was sopping wet, much to his delight.

"Let's see if this cunni of yours is worth keeping around, girl," he growled. Aloysius laid on the bed and gestured for her to approach him.

"Shouldn't I lie on the bed, sir?" Elantia asked. He chuckled.

"I have something very specific in mind, darling. Come here." Not waiting for a reply, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer to him on the bed.

"I want you to split your cunni wide open on your captors cock."

She looked at him blankly. "But sir, I'm a virgin."

"Even better," he grinned. The thought of her struggling to get him inside of her for the first time was making him twitch.

She seemed to hesitate, her thoughtful look from when he'd first seen her reappearing.

"Ride me now, or I'll change my mind about this whole arrangement." She stumbled forward as he pulled her on top of him with a yank.

Truth to be told, he wouldn't ever be throwing this tasty morsel to his soldiers. If she had refused, he'd still be balls deep inside her regardless in the next few moments. But his bold little slave girl continued to impress, albeit it with a few tears and a little sob as she attempted to work her tight cunni open on him, despite the pain of first penetration.

It was torment to him, not to pull her almost virgin cunt down the length of his cock. She struggled as if against the pain and pleasure she was experiencing as she raped herself on his cock. Each little movement was pleasure and torment, her velvety sheath teasing him with the promise of a sensual fuck. Finally, she was fully seated, and she started an attempt to bounce herself up and down, despite a few more sobs from her throat.

It was too much. Her firm tits bouncing and the tears streaming down her perfect face as she looked into his disfigured one, her cunt moving on him, soaking wet despite herself (or perhaps because she secretly liked his humiliation?,) and her little sobs of pain and moans of pleasure as she initiated herself into a world of debauchery. "Good slut," he groaned as she moved faster. Aloysius couldn't take any more of this teasing. His mask slipped. He flipped her on her stomach and plunged back into her abused cunt with a groan, pulling her red-gold hair back hard. "I suppose you've earned a load of patrician cum in this tight barbarian cunt," he murmured with mock disinterest as he fucked her stupid into his spartan bedroll. The little thing grasped for anything to hold onto. "Please don't cum in me," her normally calm voice now held a note of fear that made his dick twitch.

"You'll take my seed. Your pretty flower is all mine now, remember?" Besides, the poor little thing had little choice at this point. She couldn't exactly fight him off, and he wouldn't be pulling out. He didn't even listen to any protests or assents, just pushed her face into the bedroll. As he held her slender arms back like a toy, he reached an ecstatic peak, pumping a huge load into her with a roar.

He hadn't cum in weeks, preferring to spend his time thinking about strategy or reading letters from home. The orgasm seemed to peak forever, and he hadn't even realized that he'd started half heartedly stroking her little clit as he came, until he heard the wail of the young woman beneath him as she came too.

"That's it, sweetheart," he crooned, feeling much more gentle in his post orgasmic state as she came hard. He didn't even mind the over sensitivity. She was experiencing the kind of pleasure that would make her a more devoted plaything. "Cum all over your new master, darling." His own cock started to stir again as she drenched the bedding. Apparently, he wasn't done with his new slave girl.

They fucked twice more before he had his scribe fetch a bath for the now filthy and cum-filled little barbarian slave girl.

"I suppose I may as well know your name, now that I've cum in you thrice," he said mirthfully, watching her sink into the water without any reservations about its chill.

"Elantia, sir."

He smiled at her, his guard lowering more and more. "A pretty name. I think I'll let you keep it."

---

His thoughts wandered back to the present day now, observing Elantia dress in the typical class of attire worn by a slave serving in a wealthy home. Albeit, a somewhat pampered one. Any comments about the beauty of his new wine bearer would be met with polite laughter.

He felt her rounded belly through the cloth, close enough to kiss her lips if he'd like to. "I'm not willing to free you, my dear girl, but I'll hide you away from any visitors once you're in the final months. My heir won't be born into slavery. Let them speculate about who the mother is all they want. I won't enlighten them."

Her eyes lit up at the realization that her child would not be a slave, even if she was. In fact, they'd be his heir, at least unless he remarried and bore a legitimate one. The thought of marrying an age appropriate Roman matron was appalling to him. He'd much rather secure his legacy this way. "Thank you, dominus!" Elantia leaned up and kissed him, wrapping her arms around his neck as she did. "I will not forget such magnanimity. You have my undying loyalty."

He couldn't help but grin wider at Elantia's happiness. "Feel free to tell me how appreciative you are with your actions, darling." He pulled her closer in an embrace, pulling her with him to his bedroom.

The soldier's needs were simple, after all.

---