Elara The Enchantress Ch. 02

Story Info
Elara getting caught speeding.
3.4k words
3.71
2.7k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/14/2024
Created 06/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now golden, rosily-tinged morning light bathed the city in the invigorating flood of a new day. Elara the enchantress to whom won and uninvited or enemy gave her facile power through artful potentiating charm opened eyes. More an opposite to a luxury it stood her modest small apartment as away could be, but served as a perfect hideaway, where she could scheme her next move in shadows.

She rose from the bed, an old and plain mattress on the floor there, and stretched grace like all her movements had some fluid grace at the fullness. The mirror gave off a reflection of deceit - a woman of stunning visually attractive beauty and suggestive threat implied in every line of her outline. Elara admired the reflection, most especially the curves emphasized by the attire she had chosen for that day. Well, she definitely knew her physical charm and how to use it to her stride.

Her outfit was thoroughly chosen ― close-fitting black dress, modest in its length quite suggestive in form and deducing about her body. The fabric clung to her like a second skin, bringing into focus her bouncy figure. With it, she matched a pair of high heels whose click resonated with power and confidence. Her long dark hair fell in waves over her shoulders to line her face with an elegant drape that promised a world of secretive allure.

Elara stepped out of her apartment, the cool of the morning air playing against her skin. She moved in a certain grace that seemed to command attention from the quiet elegance as she walked by. Her destination was a simple nondescript nearby parked car - a vehicle that belied the true nature of its owner.

The car, not ostentatious or new, but rather of some older model sort, was well-kept and clean. Not a symbol of wealth, but certainly a symbol of freedom. Elara smiled broadly as she slipped behind the wheel. The car responded to her touch like an extension of her own will. She switched the engine on, its sound low but steady, and slid out into lonely streets. Today, she had a plan - a plan that would take her unique combination of seduction and power.

On another side of the city, Officer Max and his partner, Officer Jake, started their morning patrol. Max embodied physical strength and discipline - tall, muscular as he went through years of training. His uniform fits his broad shoulders perfectly, with a posture that spelled power.

Officer Jake, just as muffled up but with a relaxed face, chatted to Max when they were driving their black and white patrol car up and down the streets of their precinct. They talked about mundane things like sports, weather, the usual suspects in the area. But under Max's focused exterior lied a hidden layer of unfulfilled desires and yearnings. Despite his tough exterior, deep inside Max had a soft spot for women with their prominent curves as he hid it under his stoic facade.

As the morning continued it won its daily busiest image, the hustle and the bustle of city life. Max sharp eyes scanned the surrounding ever alert, ever watchful. That was when he noticed a car moving at a speed that was undeniably over the limit. His experienced eyes had noticed the driver - some woman with a figure impossible to forget, her hair falling down to her back.

"Looks like we've got a speeder," his partner muttered, voice a mix of duty and an unspoken interest. He nudged the patrol car to life, signified Jake that they had a job to do.

Jake caught a flash of the woman as the speeding car passed them and grinned. "This should be interesting," he said with an air of excited anticipation in his voice.

Max felt a strange pull as they followed the car -- an almost explainable attraction to the woman with whom he was about to exchange words. Little did he know this average stop would lead to an encounter that would shatter everything he thought he knew about the issues of control and desire.

--

Max pressed the accelerator and drove fast, his patrol car's engine roared as it moved closer to the speeding car. The streets were still empty, and sound of their pursuit was echoing through them. Max had a hard grip around the wheel, muscles strained as he gave it all to steer the car. Beside him, Jake watched the scene before him with a palpable eagerness.

It wasn't high-speed or dangerous, but there was an intensity to it, an edginess in its anticipation of what no one seemed to know. Max's eyes locked onto the car. He kept a note of each turn and manoeuvre the driver made. The woman was driving skillful, almost teasing as if she knew they followed, and enjoyed the knowledge.

As they were following, an unusual excitement to him was coming, one that felt foreign and exhilarating. He tried concentrating to his duty, yet the image of the woman's silhouette was visible through the rear window of her car and very captivating to him. Beside him, Jake was affected the same way, only he retained a rigid posture full of a mix of professional alertness and personal intrigue.

It continued for blocks which became several blocks - each turn a dance between the pursued and the pursuers. Finally, as if deciding the game had gone on long enough, the woman's car slowed, pulling over to the side of the road. Max came to a stop behind her, his heart pounding almost as much from the chase as it did from the idea of facing her at one of these crimes.

Elara stepped out of her car, and the morning light seemed to caress over her form. The dress clung to her curves, emphasizing the shape of a curvaceous form in the most elegant yet provocative manner. She faced the attending officers, deliberate steps made to appear sultry, each foot fall seemingly tailored at enhancing the appeal of her person.

Max and Jake stepped out of their patrol car trying to hold composure. But looking at Elara was devastatingly disarming. Max felt the tightening in his chest, choking on breathes at the sight of her. He was a man of discipline, but the enchantress before him was challenging every ounce of his self-control.

Jake, too, was feeling the effects. His eyes traveling up and down the cut of Elara's form, shifting in his seat as he rearranged his uniform in a vain attempt to hide an erection forming in his pants. It was futile, however - their desire for one another written out all over them.

Elara's eyes sparkled with the knowing glint as the reactions were taken in. She could see the effect she had upon them, how their bodies tensed, the barely concealed bulges within the trousers. It was just the reaction which she anticipated, the reaction that she baited for.

Max cleared his throat, anxious to sound professional again, "Ma'am, do you know how fast were driving?" he managed to say, but his voice sounded both firm and huskie at the same time.

Elara tilted her head as the corners of her lips curved downward into a little enigmatic smirk. "Oh, was I really going that fast?" she melodiously said, and innocent notes sounded between her words.

The air was heavy with a tension, a magnetic pull towards her that seemed to bring the men closer to her. Max stepped forward one last step, with conflicting thoughts racing through his mind: duty told him to write her a ticket— uphold the law. But desire, a powerful and primitive force compelled him to forget the rules, to succumb to the enchantment she exuded.

Jake too was caught in the same turmoil, his gaze inexplicably lingering on Elara, his professional training in all things human battling against the raw, human attraction he felt.

At that, Elara standing there, the personification of temptation, smiled eagerly and watched them with great amusement and satisfaction. She knew well in her grasp was the power of this moment, of control she held by doing nothing but being into the forward of their attention.

It was over; the chase had ended, but another kind of chase had just begun - a game of love and power in which Elara held all the trumps.

--

The air hung still in the morning as Elara's face turned to the two officers, her placid-looking confidence ringing from every noble feature. Max took a step closer to Elara, the struggle in his voice to maintain professionalism obvious. His voice remained steady but held an inkling of the power she was having over him. "Ma'am, I'm going to have to see your license and registration," he said, trying to hold his eyes on her face.

Elara nodded, there was a small smile playing on her lips. She turned slowly around to get the items from the car, each motion as seeming deliberate and graceful. The officers gazed at her in rapt attention as in minor syncopation with the movements of her frame and - somewhat in tandem to them - the movements of her dress back and forth across the curves of hips and waist. The warm sunlight played upon the surface of her skin, emphasizing its delicacy of texture, the smoothness of her muscles underneath it all.

As she handed off the papers, Elara ensured that her fingers brushed briefly against Max's. The touch was so fleeting, yet it ignited an electric current somewhere deep inside and resonated for quite some time after. Beside him, Jake shifted on his feet, his gaze fixed on Elara, his breathing becoming noticeably heavier.

A dark-haired Elara that leaned forward slightly, the action duly giving the officers sight of considerable cleavage. She could feel their eyes on her, of how she stoked the hunger in them. "Is there something wrong, Officer?" came her voice, soft and velvet.

Max momentarily lost himself in her eyes and shook his head to banish all impure thoughts. "Speeding is a serious offence," he managed to say, trying hard to keep any softness from his voice.

Elara stepped a little closer, invading their personal space to do so, her presence somehow not imposing but intoxicating. She tilted her head while letting her hair cascade to one side and exposing the slender curve of her neck. "I am sure we can come to an understanding," she murmured.

His eyes followed the movement of her hair, the exposed skin to her neck. Max swallowed hard feeling a tightness in his uniform as his body reacted to her nearness. Jake was just as mesmerized, a picture of internal struggle between his training as an officer and the primal urges that Elara continued to awaken within him.

Elara reached up, feigning an adjust to her hair but not very well for the movement only drew attention to her figure. Her clothes seemed like it clung to her even more, outlining her voluptuous form. The eyes of the officers found themselves drawn involuntarily to her and their professional facades toppled under the weight of desire.

Max tried to concentrate, to remember why had they stopped her, his thoughts were scattered. Every move of Elara, every shift of her body seemed to draw him in deeper, erasing all of the lines between duty and longing.

Jake who had mostly said nothing till now found his voice though it was hoarse with desire. "Maybe. we could overlook this incident," he suggest, his eyes never leaving Elara's.

Elara stopped smiling, the knowledge of triumph ran through her face. Now it was them who were at her mercy. Her power over them was as complete as their desire was a tool in her hands. She came in even closer for them to feel another scent, as mesmerizing as everything else they could perceive about this gorgeous feminine creature.

His heart raced and warmth spread through him, a heat not connected to the sun above. He could feel Elara's chest, inches close to his own, her soft curves tantalizingly near. His hand, almost of its own accord, reached out, hovering just above her arm, aching to feel the softness of her skin.

Elara looked up to him, her eyes filled with charcoals of enchantments. "I am sure a man of your strength and authority can find way to forgive simple mistake," she whispered, breath a caress against his skin.

And Max's resolve was melted away and replaced with a yearning such as he had never experienced before. He was under her spell, completely and utterly bewitched. Beside him, Jake was no better, his body language echoing the same defeat and surrender.

The pull of the enchantment woven around Elara was out of question. With her mere physical presence and quick actions matched with the enigmatic graceful motions of her body, she had rendered two strong disciplined officers powerless. She held them now, for their desires were the tools in her hand.

Standing there, basking in the control she had, Elara knew that she had achieved her objective. She had avoided retribution for her deeds, not through confrontation or intimidation, but by simply wielding her magic.

--

The sun climbed higher in the sky, casting long shadows on the street where Elara, Max, and Jake were locked in a chilled tableau. Something had shifted between them—a sea change one could almost taste. The officers who had once been sternly empowered and in tightly controlled focus now saw through the eyes of lovestruck men, whose professional plumage had been flustered by the tornado called Elara.

Max's posture, so confident and rigid, was relaxed. His broad shoulders bore the weight of duty and were more muscular than ever, yet something else now rested on them - a bulk of his own wants. It showed in the eyes of his face as a darkening of fire, the conflict seeming to be overwhelming between duty and the pull of the enchantress before him.

Jake too was embroiled in the same conflict. His typically easy expression had been replaced by one that looked like he was struggling to keep it subtle, yet not very successful, as his eyes were locked on Elara with a mix of awe and longing. All the self-disciplined training that defined their lives as officers seemed to crumble away, leaving them exposed to the power Elara now possessed.

Elara stood between them, a triumphant figure who knew how to wield her new ability. Her body was a weapon and her beauty- an instrument that she applied with accuracy. She quickly but steadily walked toward Max. Her eyes locked on his and she reached up slowly her fingers tracing a line down his chest feeling the solid muscle beneath his uniform.

Max's breath hitched, his body reacted instinctively to her touch. The sensation of her fingers on his chest, the warmth of her body so close to his, was overwhelming. He was a man trained to face danger, to confront challenges with stoicism but nothing prepared him on this - the battle against his desires.

Furthermore, Elara turned to Jake giving the same attention. Her hand reached out tracing a soft line along his jaw her touch so light but loaded with intention. Jake closed his eyes briefly lost in the simple sensation, his usually easy-going nature succumbing to the enchantment she wove around him.

Then she stepped back, her eyes dancing with the power of her conquest. "Gentlemen," she said, in a voice that was like a melody resonating within their very souls, "it seems that we understand each other now."

Max and Jake looked at her, their looks were some defeat and adoration mixed. They weren't executors of the law, they were subjects under the command, captivated with her charm.

Elara leaned close to Max, her lips brushing within an inch of his face. The space between them was electric with promises and unspoken desires, forbidden by some law he could not name but still unable to squash. She whispered something he didn't hear, a secret meant only for him, and nuzzled against his face before placing her lips delicately on his.

The kiss was the seal of her enchantment-mark and a symbol of her victory. The very last remnants of resistance in Max faded away, replaced by a blank slate of devotion to Elara that would not question. Jake, seeing only the wisps of Elara's beckoning that caressed the both of them, felt a similar surrender - his own will bending like bowing pampas grass to her desires.

As Elara pulled away she looked at the two men who were now her willing thralls. She had turned the tables around completely who became from pursuers to followers, from officers of the law to servants of her will.

And in that moment, under the morning sun, Elara the Enchantress solidified her power -- by slave hearts of they who dared challenge her. She had won, then, without force but by the undeniable might of her enchantment.

--

The air itself seemed to pulse with the aftermath of Elara's enchanting, and she took a step back from the two stunned officers. The morning sun, now fully risen, bathed the scene and there was a light that felt almost ethereal about it. Elara looked at Max and Jake's eyes sparkling a triumph. Without any word, she was turning back to her auto gracefully.

Max and Jake were in the state of freezing, looking towards her retreating into distance. Their minds merged into a fog of confusion and spell hidden thoughts. They tried to piece together what just happened, but the memory was shattered, elusive. The strong, disciplined officers who had initiated the traffic stop were gone, replaced by men whose wills were inextricably entwined with Elara's desires.

Max touched his lips and felt the weight of Elara's kiss even after she was already gone. He felt like he was losing part of himself with her leaving, and suddenly wanted to run along behind the car in effort not to be left behind. Beside him, Jake was affected just as deeply, his more laid back personality taking a back seat while he fell into complete loyalty for the woman.

They stayed by their patrol car, the reality of their surroundings and their actuality slowly returning, but who they were at the core, at their essence, had changed. They were now forever under her control, their loyalty transferred from the badge on their chest to the mysterious woman who held them prisoner.

Elara complimented herself again in the car and smiled to herself. Not only was the morning off to a great start, not getting away scot-free from what could have been a speeding ticket, but she picked up two new followers. The power of her bewitchment had once more realized itself, the ability to bend other's wills to hers a source of continued satisfaction.

Driving, Elara mused over that encounter. She reveled in the control one had over others, how easy it was to manipulate those around one. It wasn't about evading consequences only but it was a demonstration of power, a game she played with finesse and delight.

But even as she bathed in her victories, ambitions kept growing. It didn't take long for Elara to start plotting the next one in her mind. The city was her playground and she its unchallenged ruler. Her aspiration for the power insatiable, her ambitions knew no bounds. And with each one roped in by her, her influence spread, her network of thralls spreading like a web across the bowels of the city.

Elara's mind went on to the next target, to the next challenge. Influential people governed the city, holding posts of power and prestige, yet unknowing of the sorceress that resides amongst their people. To them she will turn, to bend their minds and twist it into her own.

Elara's eyes glinted with anticipation as they drove through the city streets. Her appetite to control bared fangs of insatiable and endless possibility. With every turn of the wheel, with every mile behind her that she put, the Enchantress Elara approached its ultimate goal — complete domination over the city and people living here.

Her car seamlessly merged with the traffic, just another car on busy streets yet driven by a man far from ordinary. Elara, he of flowing dark hair and keen with a mind sharp of schemes, was one to look out for, a vile villainess whose name would spill in whispered reverence and terror across the spires.

Elara's mouth quirked in a smile of dark promise, the cityscape unfurling beneath her. The game was afoot, but she always played several moves ahead.

(to be continued)