Eleanor Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eleanor was lost to the feel of him, every touch, every kiss was adding to the inferno of sensation burning deep within her, she arched into every caress, wanting more, needing more as his fingers moved between them at her belly, then lower; Eleanor gasped, nerves flooding her as she felt his fingers brush through her curls, curving between her parted thighs beneath them, she felt them stroke her, teasing, moving further over her sex between her legs, playing over the silky fluid that flooded her.

The sensations were beautiful, a relaxing caress, that left her aching for more, aching for the assault of pleasure he had given her in the grass before they had made it back to the boat.

His fingers moved away from her core, and Eleanor groaned against Bruni's lips as the sensations ceased, and Bruni stood from her. His fingers worked at the laces that held the leather of his trousers together, pulling almost violently at the sinew, pushing the material from his legs in one swift movement, before he stepped back to the cot.

"Do not be afraid of me Eleanor." Bruni asked quietly when her quiet gasp caught his attention as he knelt back in front of her. Her wide eyes did not know where to look as he took her face in his hands and kissed her once more.

Bruni followed Eleanor to her back, never loosing contact with her mouth, bestowing kisses on her swollen lips as he fought hard to control himself. Bringing one hand between their bodies, Bruni felt her silky wetness, felt her lightly arch up to meet the finger that was running teasing paths along the slit of her sex, coating itself before moving up to caress the hardening bud that could make her scream so beautifully.

Eleanor could not think, her body was assaulted with too many sensations of pleasure as Bruni kissed her mouth, and his finger played between her thighs; she jumped when he caressed her and she felt sparks ignite in her body, the tremor making her arch painfully and gasp when he completed a small circle and came back to touch that same spot again.

This time the touch was hard, his finger focused directly over that spot like it had in the grass, rubbing back and forth with such hard and delicious friction that Eleanor thought she would faint from the pleasure and the pain of the stimulation.

She felt her hips move towards his torment, pressing herself more firmly against the toying digit as the tightening feeling in her body grew fierce, her hips bucked, needing more than he was giving her, as she felt herself just within the reach of the heaven he had given her before, but she was now unable to fall from that last ledge.

Groaning out her anguish, her body desperate for the completion Bruni could give her, Eleanor broke her mouth away from his, barely able to speak but for a strangled whisper against his chin and neck as she found it impossible not to kiss and lick his skin.

"Bruni...please..."

It was all Bruni needed to hear as her hands wandered over his skin; his cock throbbed against her hip, straining and purple with his fierce arousal. Settling between her legs, Bruni held her head in his hands, kissing her swollen lips before pulling away from her kisses.

"This will hurt a little Eleanor." Bruni said, hating the fact that he was about to hurt her, even slightly as he looked into eyes that held nothing but trust in him. No fear lay in those green pools of her eyes, only the violent swirl of desire for him, and a beautiful silken wetness against the head of him as he rested lightly against her folds and moved his hips forward.

Leaning on one elbow, Bruni smoothed his hand down to her leg, and lifted it over his hip as he fought to go slow and not surge into her scorching heat like he wanted to.

She was beautiful lying beneath him, her golden hair lay in waves around them, her skin flushed with her arms behind his, running smooth hands over his back as he moved another inch into her tight heat; the slight pain of his movement lay in a tense frown on her face as he slid back out a little and moved forward once more.

Burying his head in the hollow of her neck, Bruni knew he would have to tear her fast; he was only a little more than an inch inside her, and his determination to stay his completion was dwindling as her virgin sex drew tighter against his invasion. Kissing her neck, Bruni remained still until he felt her loosen her grip on him, before holding her close and whispering into her neck.

"I am sorry Eleanor."

Surging forwards, Bruni felt the tear of her purity as he swallowed her gasp of pain with his kiss, staying completely still in her tight sheath while her body protested against the pain of his presence.

Looking down on her, Bruni saw the few tears that had escaped from the sting of his entry, catching them on his finger as he kissed her trembling lips once more before emitting a groan of his own as Eleanor's hips lifted from the cot towards him, impaling herself further up to the hilt of his straining cock.

"Bruni...take me."

Bruni felt his cock obey as it twitched inside her, as desperate for the coupling as he was as he drew back from her slowly, careful of her now tender passage, before moving forwards just as gently.

Bruni was driving himself mad, his cock twitched, and grew harder, and he felt his balls tighten painfully as he wanted to let go, wanted so badly to climax that it hurt throughout his entire body with the effort of restraining himself. He kept his rhythm slow, steady, gentle as he moved forward into the tight and welcoming heat that was Eleanor, watching her as her eyes closed and her breathing became erratic, her arms drew him closer to her body when she began to rock harder against his thrusts, hitting back at him with ferocious hunger as her lithe body grew slick with passion.

Eleanor thought she would die, the coiling was getting tighter, the sensations in her body were delicious and terrifying all at the same time as she felt every inch of Bruni thrust within her, his powerful body dwarfing her in the cot as she used the end of the cot to give her leverage to meet his wicked thrusts, sending violent tremors of pleasure through her from the tips of her toes, right to her hair, she was buzzing, and in desperate agony as she strived for the climax of pleasure Bruni had brought her too earlier.

With each thrust he made, he was edging her closer, each kiss to her throat, every caress of her hand over her breasts and nipples brought her closer, it felt as though his entire being was pulsating against her, cranking her higher.

She felt Bruni lift her other leg up and around his waist as his pace quickened, his hips driving into her own, his manhood bottoming out within her as his breath expelled in harsh bursts against her skin; his body as slick with perspiration as her own as she felt him more in this position, touching her deep, in places she could feel intense pleasure radiating out from each stroke.

She pulled him closer, arched up harder, and harder until she felt herself fall from that ledge, white hot searing pleasure moving as pinpricks across each inch of her skin. She felt herself tighten painfully around him as she screamed his name, felt his thrusts speed and the growl from his chest get louder as he pinned her hands to the bed and rammed into her, over and over.

Gods she was tight, encasing him in scorching silk as he thrust even deeper, even harder inside her welcoming body; he felt her grow close again, her body frantic in its search for completion until he drove harder into her and felt every part of her splinter apart.

Bruni fought to last until he could watch her take every ounce of pleasure from him, but as she tightened painfully around him, the soft velvet crush of her depths called to him, scorched him as he felt his climax boil within him.

Pinning her to the cot, he rose up and pounded her willing body, grinding against her as her sex milked at him, bringing him closer, and driving him into madness. With one final thrust, Bruni felt the rush of his climax race up his spine; burying himself deep inside her he erupted, his cock twitching as he ejaculated jet after jet of his seed into her warmth.

Bruni couldn't move. Held immobile in the cradle of Eleanor's thighs, he was replete, sated. Loved. She lay beneath him, holding him close to her as his body shuddered in the aftermath of their lovemaking; her long legs still wrapped around his hips.

Kissing her, Bruni could not find words for the beauty beneath him. Eleanor found them for him.

"Thank you my love." She whispered against his temple. "Thank you."

12