Eleanor Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Well, now,' Eleanor thought, 'her problem has been solved. Correction: their problem has been solved.'

Now that her friend was gone, Justine seemed a lot less nervous. Nervous or not, Eleanor had the serious hots for her and had to continuously drive pictures of the blonde lying on her bed asking her to initiate her into the ways of lesbian lovemaking from her mind. The challenge as Eleanor saw it was to find how serious this girl was about girl-girl sex. She had after all come to a gay-friendly bar with a friend who was a lesbian, but who didn't wish, for whatever reason, to be the one to take her into uncharted territory. Eleanor reckoned that a general question about boyfriends might provide a means to probe the level of this girl's curiosity and ultimately break down her resistance.

'Have you ever been here before?' Eleanor asked. 'With your boyfriend perhaps?'

'No,' Justine replied, apparently happy to talk about personal matters.

After a pause she added, 'I haven't had a boyfriend since my first year. I can't seem to find anyone I like.'

Eleanor sensed she needed to take her time. 'Have you thought about a girlfriend?' would be too direct.

'I was married once,' she confided, aware she was doing it more to win over Justine's trust and draw her closer to her bed than as a form of catharsis or as a genuine attempt to help the girl at a meaningful level with the crisis of identity she was feeling.

'Oh!' responded Justine with animation. 'Didn't it work out?'

Then, touching Eleanor on the arm and causing one of those jolts to shoots through her body again, she added, 'I'm sorry if I'm being too nosey. You don't need to say anything, of course!'

'That's fine,' said Eleanor, letting her own hand find the hand that Justine had left resting on the table beside her drink and covering it lightly, as if in reassurance.

'He was lovely. Too good for me, really. I cheated on him on our wedding night. With his sister.'

Justine sat there (her hand still on Eleanor's arm; Eleanor's hand on her hand) with her mouth open, attempting to take in the potted history of this woman's marriage that she had just heard. Eleanor watched her with kind eyes, and watched as Justine turned her own eyes back on her. Finally, the girl spoke.

'Did you know you were a lesbian when you married him?'

'Yes,' replied Eleanor, applying a little pressure to Justine's lovely hand.

'Ah!' said Justine, almost in a whisper.

Then, after a few seconds' thought, she asked Eleanor, 'Did you ever think of marrying a woman - the sister maybe?'

'I don't really think I'm the marrying type, Justine. I like to take my pleasure where I can find it.'

'That sounds like a sensible philosophy,' replied the blonde, but with difficulty, as if her throat were constricted.

'Generally, there are fewer complications down that road,' Eleanor added. 'And you usually end up being friends with the person you sleep with.'

This was as close to being a classic pick-up line as Eleanor felt she could muster at this point in the conversation. There was no doubt that Justine was interested; it was just a matter of how interested and whether she wanted tonight to be the night she crossed her Rubicon.

'I feel very comfortable with you,' Justine said, moving her hand to Eleanor's and squeezing it.

'Would you like another drink?' asked Eleanor. 'Or would you like to continue the conservation somewhere a little quieter and more private?'

'I have a place just round the corner,' Justine said.

Then, realising that Eleanor must think she lived in student digs with a handful of other students, she added, 'It's really my parents' place. They let me use it. I live there alone. Well, apart from the times when they're visiting. There's no one else there at the moment.'

'That sounds nice,' said Eleanor, her libido by now fully stoked and craving an outlet. 'Would you like to lead the way?'

On the way out, Eleanor waited a minute by the door while Justine said her goodbyes to Theresa, then they were on their way to the student's place. They walked side by side, not holding hands. Neither of them felt the need to talk. In less than ten minutes, they were at the flat, which was positively luxurious by student standards. Justine put the kettle on and made Eleanor a herbal tea and drank a mineral water herself. Neither of them had had too much to drink in the bar and both of them (Justine in particular) were now experiencing that sensation when you move from tipsiness to extreme clarity with extraordinary speed. Happily for Eleanor, Justine felt just as much attraction for the older woman now as she had done almost from the moment she met her in the bar.

'Shall we go through to the sitting room?' she asked softly - a softness that Eleanor felt was born out of the control she was keeping on her heightened excitement rather than out of shyness.

Wordlessly Eleanor followed her, taking a seat next to her on the sofa. It was now a matter of when and not it they kissed, and of who initiated it. Eleanor wanted the younger girl to take the first step, and, crucially, that is what Justine wanted too. Leaning into Eleanor, she brought her hand to her cheek and almost simultaneously kissed her on the mouth.

'God! Your lips are so soft,' she said, learning the ropes very fast and instinctively knowing how to draw out the pleasure and make her partner wait.

She returned to their kiss, but that sobriety she felt informed her every action. Eleanor could hardly believe that this was her first time with a woman, as she let her tongue slip inside her mouth and began familiarising herself with the terrain. Far from teaching or at least leading Justine, Eleanor was playing the role of the willing participant. No, that wasn't true at all. She wasn't playing any role; she was caught up in the intensity of the lovemaking as much (or even more than) her young partner.

And then the 20-year-old placed her free hand on Eleanor's breast. Suddenly, she understood what it was like to be Aidra, such was the effect this fondling was having on her. Justine was actually trying to push her bra off her breast, using her fingers through the twin layers of cotton and lace. She could just as easily have pulled her T-shirt up but it was clear she had her own method.

'Fuck!' Eleanor moaned, as the twin assault on her mouth and her tit continued.

'Am I doing okay?' the little tease said, looking at Eleanor with those big blues eyes.

'Yes!' said Eleanor simply, wondering what had happened to the old Eleanor - the huntress, the one who seduced others, instead of the Eleanor who was prey (easy prey, it seemed) to first-timers and virtual adolescents.

'Surely, Theresa has been with her,' Eleanor thought, as the modern languages student undid the buttons on her jeans.

'Aw, fuck!' she breathed as her hand travelled under her skimpy lace panties.

'No!' Eleanor's voice trailed off as Justine's fingers eased their way one after another into her overflowing receptacle.

'Oh my fucking God!' she cried as with three or four fingers she began to pump her.

'Please! Please!' she begged in a disingenuous effort to get the girl to stop.

'You want my hand on your titty too, don't you?' Justine said, giving Eleanor no opportunity to respond before her hand had shot under her T-shirt, yanked the cup off her right tit and started to rub her soft flesh.

Make that 'maul' the flesh, as she synchronised after a very rough fashion her triple assaults, from which she knew Eleanor had no chance of escape - her tongue prising Eleanor's lips apart and adopting its own fucking motion as deep down her throat as she could manage.

'Oh God!' Eleanor called out as if she had seen a ghost. 'Oh fuck! Oh God!'

Her orgasm was long and devastating, as she rode on Justine's hand like a cowgirl.

'Did I do okay?' said the blonde, revelling in her ability to reduce an experienced lesbian to such a defenceless state, to a state of pure impotency.

'I can see I need to teach you a lesson,' said Eleanor with less severity that she might have wanted to muster. 'Are you ready for that?'

'I am ready for anything,' said the 20-year-old with decision.

FOURTEEN

'First, let's get these clothes off,' said Eleanor, helping Justine pull the hoody over her head.

Underneath, she was wearing a T-shirt and under that a bra. Eleanor could tell that she must be from quite a conservative family. Leaving the white bra on for the moment, she pulled down the joggers, then, realising her trainers were still on, pulled those off first, without untying the laces, and then removed the joggers. She was wearing sensible knickers that matched her bra.

'Probably from Marks and Spencer,' Eleanor thought.

Justine had a really great body under those baggy clothes she wore. Maybe she had to wear such nondescript clothes to keep the men and the women at bay, Eleanor thought. Not for the first time that evening, she told herself how lucky she was to have found this girl in that bar on this night.

'I want to undress you,' Justine said with genuine excitement.

'Go ahead,' said Eleanor. 'You know your way around my body already!'

Justine wasted no time removing Eleanor's T-shirt, reaching around immediately and losing the bra. The jeans, already unbuttoned and partly unzipped, took a bit longer as they were tight fitting, but once they were down below Eleanor's knees, Justine unlaced the Doc Martens, eased these carefully off together with the socks and then tugged the denims clear of the tall woman's body. This left Eleanor a bit of a sitting duck in her lacy lilac panties.

She wasn't inclined to yield to the debutant's will so easily, though. Grabbing hold of Justine's hand as she made for the waistband of her panties, she used her superior strength to hold it by her side while she gave her a good old-fashioned stare.

'Everything in its time,' she said, letting go of the hand so she could use both of her own to take off the girl's functional bra and panty set.

The result was dramatic, as this sensational body was revealed the way nature intended it to be enjoyed. Eleanor thought another compliment might be one too many, and she had anyway the fear at the back of her mind that the girl would try and overpower her so that she might enjoy her before she herself had been taken by Eleanor. The upshot was that the older woman got straight down to work on Justine's beautiful pussy, where dark brown lips stood watch over a narrow pink slit. Again, in the interests of taming the beast, Eleanor forewent for the moment the pleasure of licking the labia in favour of a full-frontal attack on her vagina.

'Everything in its time,' Eleanor reminded herself.

It was swiftly becoming the mantra for the evening.

Opening the petals that surrounded the delicate rosebud, Eleanor drove her tongue deep into Justine's exquisite stem and drank the nectar. Eleanor glanced up and around to note with pleasure that the girl's eyes were closed and that her hands had found each side of the sofa cushion and her fingers were clenching it hard. She couldn't wait to get her into her bedroom and continue to fuck her in a more leisurely manner. No, on refection, she thought, she would keep fucking her hard until she had broken her in completely.

Her tongue was working harder than she could ever remember it having done before. It had been a hard week or so - she was pleased to get the workout. Kudos to the kid, though, she was still holding out. Maybe she thought the longer she held the orgasm at bay, the more shattering it would be. Of course, she was right.

Eleanor inserted one finger in Justine's pussy, let it stay there for a few seconds, then withdrew it and fed it into the girl's mouth. She greedily sucked the juices off Eleanor's finger - her own juices. Eleanor fed her a little more and then changed horses in mid-stream. She began to lick her clitoris vigorously, then started to add her hand to her now engorged pussy finger by finger. She had got no further than three when Justine finally succumbed. There was no screaming or yelling; she just repeated the single word 'Yes!' over and over.

Eleanor, by contrast, was in much more of a frenzy and she was in no mood to take a break. Pulling Justine off the sofa, she led her into the master bedroom, which was equipped with a queen's size bed - quite sufficient for the job at hand. Flipping Justine over and telling her to get on her hands and knees, she homed straight in on her anus, licking at her forbidden hole with every bit of strength she was able to call upon.

Once again, there was to be no easy victory. However, this time Justine - completely taken by surprise - was more vocal, spurring Eleanor on with her four-letter words, words she had never used before. Eleanor wasn't to know that, but what she did know was that the 20-year-old was approaching another climax, and that made her happy beyond words. It helped to relax her and it helped to restore her confidence in her ability in the sack, and her ability to take control and keep control. When the inevitable orgasm burst over Justine, Eleanor replaced her tongue with a finger and pushed it as far as it would go into the novice's ass. It had beneficial effects all round: prolonging the girl's orgasm while solidifying her own power base.

She liked this girl all right and she wanted to see her again, but she wanted her on her own terms. It was not like she was an out and out dom, anyway, so she knew that her resolve would weaken over time and the relationship would become more equal. But for now, at any rate, it was dog eat dog, and she would be doing the majority of the eating.

'Wow!' said the newbie. 'Wow!'

'Have I worn you out?' asked Eleanor, cordially enough.

'Me? No. Anyway, you've been doing all the work. I figure it's my turn.'

Eleanor liked the girl's selflessness and admired her pluck. She seemed to have taken it all in her stride, which is more than Eleanor could imagine doing at her tender age. Eleanor noticed Justine eying her panties once again. Flattered though she was, she wasn't going to cave in that easily.

'Not yet,' she said. 'Don't you want to warm me up first?'

Justine laughed (not a girlish giggle, but something with rather more edge) and sidled up Eleanor's body until she reached her ear.

'Do you always hang around bars, preying on defenceless girls?'

As ways of warming her up went, Eleanor had to concede that this was a pretty effective one. She decided not to answer and see where that might lead.

'I hope I haven't disappointed you.'

Still getting no reaction, she probed further.

'I'm not too forward for you, am I? Do you like your kittens to be more submissive?'

'Cat got you tongue?' she added before making the necessary adjustments so she could kiss the older woman.

'Well, I've got it now, haven't I? I think you like that, don't you?'

'God!' said Eleanor finally. 'I didn't realise I'd picked up a smart-fucking-aleck!'

'Huh!' said Justine. 'I'm not sure I can compete with you.'

'Bastard!' said Eleanor.

'Bitch!' replied Justine.

Having worked themselves up to a fever pitch, there was only one way they were going to alleviate it. Justine sucked on Eleanor's tongue, as if it were a popsicle, then plunged her tongue as deep as it would go into the older woman's mouth in what had already become a trademark move of hers. Her hands were working Eleanor's tits hard, so hard that Eleanor thought she was going to slap them. Hoped she was going to slap them. But she didn't.

What she did do, though, was to move down and start to plunder Eleanor's breasts; to be more precise, her nipples. She did this hard too. She seemed to be doing everything hard, Eleanor thought, even as she was slowly but surely being deprived of the ability to think. Her assault on her breasts was bad enough in itself, but when the strawberry blonde's hand started the short journey from her stomach to her pussy, Eleanor wasn't sure she would be able to hold out much longer.

Justine had other ideas for her, though, since she stopped with her fingers tantalisingly close to their target, having just about slipped under the waistband of her panties.

'Oh, I forgot,' she said - the epitome of disingenuousness. 'I'm not allowed to go there, am I?'

Once again, Eleanor remained shtum, not liking the way this young thing was attempting to play with her like a fish on the end of a line.

'Since it's off limits, I must respect that, mustn't I?'

She went back to attending to the older woman's tits, but this time much more gently, as if she didn't really have her heart in it. Meanwhile, her hand remained at the portal to Eleanor's pussy, as if she was challenging her to take it with her own hand and move it the short distance required to bring her satisfaction. It was very much a question of who would blink first, and they both knew who had the upper hand.

The intensity continued to drop further as Justine's mouth came off Eleanor's tits and her spare hand began rather dreamily to massage the shallow mounds, avoiding the nipples entirely. It was something of an unsymmetrical situation, though, as, the drop in intensity of Justine's actions wasn't matched by any corresponding drop in the intensity of Eleanor's feelings. If anything, her yearning was growing stronger with every passing second.

'You only have to say the word,' said Justine. 'Or maybe I no longer please you?'

'Fuck you!' growled Eleanor, knowing she was beaten but refusing to concede defeat.

'Wrong pronoun!' Justine retorted, determined not to continue until that concession had been made.

It was all too much for Eleanor - now hardly being touched but feeling as if she were being buffeted by hurricane force winds.

'Fuck me!' she cried, acknowledging that her defences had been routed.

'That's better,' said Justine, reattaching her tongue to the older woman's bloated nipple and launching another assault on it.

Eleanor was so close to coming, it was painful. Justine could see the pain in her eyes, but it seemed to have no effect on her. But this wasn't strictly speaking true, as she was thinking of the old adage 'No pain, no gain.' And isn't that what Eleanor wanted? To convert her pain into gain, into glorious pleasure. So, she decided, just a little more pain, and then Eleanor could enjoy the pay-off.

In the end, it all proved too much for the older woman. Grabbing Justine's hand, she jammed it over her sex and told her to finish her off. With Eleanor's hand all the while on top of her own, Justine (her tongue still pounding the brunette's nipple) let her middle finger drop into Eleanor's soaking pussy. That was all that was required. Screaming at the top of her voice, Eleanor climaxed violently, bumping Justine about as the release swept through her entire body.

Lying there - her panties still in place - she looked up at the girl, who was smiling down at her angelically.

'Fucking students!' she said. 'Think they know everything.'

FIFTEEN

'I need to taste your pussy,' said Justine, moving quickly to pull down Eleanor's panties.

'Where do you get your energy from?' asked the older woman. 'You're like the Duracell bunny!'

'You could say I work out,' said the blonde, flicking a few strands of hair out of her face.

'I bet you do,' responded Eleanor, preparing herself mentally to receive Justine's soft tongue, although in all honesty there wasn't a lot of preparation involved.

All she had to do was lie back and enjoy the ride. She did, though, wonder what the smart college girl had up her sleeve. As it happened, quite a lot. First off, having taken the panties off, she twirled them about in her fingers as if she were a drum majorette. Eleanor was quite impressed with her work; it looked as if she might be a competent juggler. Presently, she tossed them to one side and eyed up the older woman's pussy as if she was an old hand.