Eleanor Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'It's very enticing,' she told Eleanor, as if she were commenting on a carrot cake at the local coffee shop.

'Don't you ever feel guilty about cheating on your husband?' she added, whether deliberately to douse the flames of her passion or not, Eleanor couldn't tell.

Before she had the chance to respond, the sophomore had yet another question.

'Or even marrying him in the first place when you knew you'd be seeking pleasure elsewhere?'

'God, what is this?' asked Eleanor. 'The Spanish Inquisition?'

'I was just wondering,' continued Justine. 'Now that I've experienced sex with a woman, I'm not sure I'd want to have sex with another man, let alone get married to one.'

'Yes, well, we're all different, aren't we? I like being around men, talking to them. They make me laugh.'

'Just not fucking them, then?'

Eleanor thought of her recent tryst with Bob.

'Well, not as a rule, but I'm all for a bit of diversity.'

'Now,' she went on, as Justine appeared to be deep in thought, 'would you mind getting your mind back on the job?'

The girl laughed and then kissed Eleanor softly on the lips.

'What do you want me to do?' she asked, affecting artlessness.

'How do you say, "I am going to fuck your sweet cunt" in French?'

'"Je vais baiser ta douce chatte". Why?'

'I bet you didn't learn that in Proust.'

'Well, actually Proust's central character is pretty keen on these cycling girls in Deauville, so you never know.'

'I thought he preferred men.'

"Well, he did, but he was living in a different age. You know, pretty conflicted and all that. Hadn't come out of the closet.'

'Okay, enough with the tutorial, and look after my bloody "chatte"!'

Much as Justine was enjoying the repartee, she knew she had a job to do. She had to admit, it wasn't a drudge either, as she took in the sight of Eleanor's gorgeous cleft.

She had never thought having sex with a woman would be so much fun. When she'd thought about it, she'd always seen it in cliched terms, with a dom and a sub. She knew she would never pass for a dom, so thought she'd be pigeonholed as a sub.

But she was dreaming again and Eleanor was getting impatient. She got between the older woman's legs and began to lick her full lips with her trademark languid strokes. Eleanor had in truth gone slightly off the boil and such sensitivity wasn't really doing it for her. But rather than say anything, she let the neophyte work it out for herself. She was a smart kid, after all.

Realising that she wasn't doing it for Eleanor, Justine made herself focus and put her back into the job. Within a minute, she had reaped the first telltale signs of the older woman's arousal. Crisscrossing her quim with her tongue, Justine ensured that the moaning didn't fade away but grew in intensity.

'N' arrête pas,' said Eleanor, drawing on her schooldays, though none too successfully.

Temporarily knocked off her stride by Eleanor's rather comic attempts to speak French, Justine had to stifle a giggle and refocus yet again. She would change tack and go full throttle on the clitoris. This was definitely the best decision she'd yet made, as Eleanor made very encouraging noises - this time, thankfully, in English. Justine thought it would just be seconds before she brought her off, but Eleanor was made of firmer stuff than that. She would have to work for her reward.

'A little finger work is in order,' thought the blonde, rubbing the nub with her index finger while still lavishing the attentions of her tongue on it.

Finally, she had produced the desired effect, as Eleanor evinced the first signs of orgasm. Spurred on by the dividend she had already banked, Justine went for broke, knowing that Eleanor was beyond the place of no return. She didn't change a thing - using the tried and tested combination of tongue and finger to send the brunette to the place she had been longing to revisit.

'I think I'd better be going,' said Eleanor, after she had shared a long embrace with her young lover.

'Love 'em and leave 'em, eh?' said Justine with a grin.

'I don't want to wear you out,' replied Eleanor, returning the grin with interest.