Elea's First Adventure

Story Info
A rookie adventurer gets cornered in a cave by a beastman.
6.8k words
4.52
17.8k
40

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
niteynyx
niteynyx
161 Followers

"L-let's not," Elea pleaded, reaching out with both of her hands to try and get her small but graceful fingers around some part of her lantern. "Please, if you just let me-- I'll go! I won't tell anyone that you're here," the young woman insisted with increasing worry. She knew that she wasn't in a good situation, but it could have been so much worse. Probably. Right?

Right, she answered her own hypothetical question, trying to find the silver lining in all of this. This could be so much worse. It was very, very optimistic of her, but she wasn't wrong. The Bloodshrouds were responsible for the Grinthers being exiled from the kingdom of Amelur a few years ago. It was reasonable to assume they would hold a grudge, that they would want to take some kind of revenge.

Especially on a member of the Bloodshrouds separated from their party, stumbling across a Grinther lair at the very edges of Amelur's borders. Elea was completely and utterly at this Grinther's mercy. Though she had her daggers, she didn't trust herself to fight him one on one. He was so much bigger than her, and well --

Grinthers could see in the dark. Elea didn't even become aware of the boar-man's presence until he had already snatched her lantern straight out of her hands. "P-please," she tried again with him. Fretful tears gathered at the corners of her eyes, though she did her best to put a brave face on rather than let her fear show.

She knew she should have been worried about how she was going to get out of this alive, but she was more worried about what her party members would think if they showed up and had to rescue a blubbering crybaby instead of a grown woman. There was no way they'd let her stay in the Bloodshrouds if that happened, and she was intent on proving herself to be a capable adventurer.

The Grinther made a noise that had Elea flinching and stumbling back a step from him. "Do you know who I am, little girl?" he wondered, his nostrils flaring with a snort. It took Elea a good second to realize that snort was a laugh. "Take a guess," he said, so low and menacing that it almost sounded like he was growling. She leaned away, unsettled by his beastial visage. Her breathing quickened. Though she was frightened, she couldn't look away from him. She couldn't take her eyes off his features, not lit up as they were by her lantern.

Even though he had her lantern dangling right in front of her, within easy reach, she didn't reach for it. She felt like a rabbit, incapable of fight or flight.

"A-a, um, just a-- I don't-- a Grinther?" Elea stammered out hesitantly. Her heart thumped madly, beating as loud as thunder in her ears. She was in such a bad situation. Had she bitten off more than she could chew in coming here? In joining the Bloodshrouds? Maybe she had, but she couldn't let this be the end. A proper adventurer would stay alert. A proper adventurer would use their quick wits and resourcefulness to get out of this situation. She had to keep him talking. She had to give herself a chance to find her opportunity.

That's what she told herself, but she knew she was panicking. Looking for that opportunity became her one hope. Elea latched onto it like a drowning woman who had found a piece of driftwood.

"Grinthers," the boar-man grunted out, "have names. No Grinther is just a grinther, Bloodshroud. We are people, just the same as elves. As dwarves." He leaned in closer to her, close enough that one of his tusks tickled her face, close enough that she could feel his warm breath on her face and smell it too. "As humans," he growled. It went unsaid that grinthers were far more violent and greedy than any other race on the continent. He knew that. He knew it better than any scared little human girl could.

"I-I, ah, um-- I don't know any Grinthers," Elea tried to sound brave, but her voice came out in a soft squeak. The one right in front of her, taunting and teasing her, was silent in a way that only deepened her fears. She did what she did any other time she messed up or was nervous when addressing someone in a position of power over her. She appealed to that power, that authority. "S-sir?" she squeaked out.

"Chrysus," he growled, almost offended, and rightly so. He expected more from a member of the Bloodshrouds. How could they forget the leader of the Grinthers? Even their rookie members should have known him by the scars on his face, or the unique shape of his broken right tusk. "I am Chrysus, little girl. Your name." He knew he was their bogeyman. He watched them frequently; Elea hadn't stumbled into the wrong cave. She had been lured there, separated from her party.

"Oh," Elea mouthed the word more than she said it and stared at the boar-man, her eyes gradually widening until they were practically the size of small saucers. "Oh. T-that Chrysus. I-- uhm. Hello. It's-- my name is Elea," she replied, almost dumbly.

That Chrysus, the one clever Grinther, the only Grinther to ever lead victories against the Bloodshrouds. The trickster, the tactician. She was fucked. She had insulted that Chrysus.

But Chrysus wasn't offended. Not at the small, lean young woman who stood before him, so green and wet behind the ears that she was trembling. She wasn't a threat to him, and she certainly wasn't going to be a threat to his people. He made that noise again, another chuff, and took a closer look at Elea.

Though she was slender and wore modest clothes that only hinted at her femininity, he could tell she had the exact curves he was interested in. Her delicate, doll-like face only further enticed him, along with the long and straight fall of her brown hair. And though they were full of fear at the moment? He liked the brightness in her purplish-blue eyes, not yet dulled by a life of adventure. In a word, he found her pleasing.

It had been a long time since the leader of the Grinthers had a human woman. He would change that tonight, and he would make sure that she wouldn't forget him.

"S-sir?" Elea whispered, unnerved by the silence and the way he was looking at her through his beady little eyes.

Instead of replying, Chrysus lifted the lantern and drew in a deep breath. He blew it out at once in a steady stream, making the flame flicker before giving out entirely. Before Elea realized what was happening, she lost the one thing she had going for her in the dark cave: a source of light. Elea gasped in alarm, immediately surprised with herself that she restrained herself from letting out a shrill scream like she often did when she was younger.

She was proud of that. After all, if her guildmates heard that noise, she could kiss adventuring goodbye forever. But she knew that shouldn't be her first priority. If she could just keep him talking, she still had a chance to get out of this situation, or at least buy time for help to arrive. "S-sir! Mister Chrysus, sir, I can't-- I can't see. Could you maybe-- a torch?" she asked, telling herself she wasn't squeaking out every other syllable or embarrassing the tutor that taught her grammar. "Please?"

Sure, she couldn't see anything, but he wasn't attacking her. She had a chance. Right?

"Please... what?" Chrysus growled. She couldn't see him, but she could certainly still feel his hot breath on her face. She could hear the creak of his leather clothing as he moved and how his paw-like feet scuffed the ground as he moved. "A torch, what, please?" he taunted her.

"C-could you light one? S-so I could see a-and, uh... ah?!" Elea yelped her surprise when she felt something else -- one of his broad arms, thick with fat and muscle, looping around her from behind. His forearm had to be wider than her waist. It made her feel tiny. She only felt tinier when he squeezed her into his broad body, her back flattening against his stomach. The shrill tone she was so afraid of her guildmates hearing now colored her voice. "M-Mister Chrysus, what are you--"

Chrysus cut her off with a powerful grunt. She could feel that, too, reverberating in his chest. It quieted her for a moment. "We don't have torches," he explained simply, smiling behind her as he dragged his hand up her sleek body. His thick, sausage-like fingers found the curve of her left breast and squeezed it, slowly feeling over it and acquainting himself with its exact shape.

Elea was shocked into silence by the contact and stood there rigidly while it happened, not making a sound. She had never let anyone grab her like this, and not for lack of anyone trying. Her womanhood had blossomed early; her round and perky breasts were impossible to ignore when she dressed anything less than modest. The curves of her hips and her ass were far more difficult to hide. That was part of why she wanted to become an adventurer; she didn't want to be defined by her beauty.

"C-Chrysus?" she finally managed to squeak out. Never anyone but herself, at any rate, when she couldn't resist the almost shameful urge to masturbate. Not that anyone ever told her it was wrong or impure to pleasure herself, she just couldn't bear the thought of anyone seeing or hearing her do it. In her mind, adventurers were always bold and confident, even when they were being intimate.

The Grinther didn't feel that tension. Not in his hand, not while he was fondling the softness of her full tit. There was only one problem with it; her top was in the way, and she had taped her breasts down with bandages. Not tight enough that they were still fully restrained after a long day of adventuring, but close enough. Chrysus' smile grew a bit crooked. He waited a moment, ignoring Elea saying his name until he could feel her start to squirm. "Yes, Elea," he whispered, low but hardly softer for it.

"W-what are you-- ahh!" The second Elea began to ask her question, Chrysus hooked his small claws into the fabric of her top and ripped it wide open. In an instant, it was ruined beyond the point of being salvaged. That time she did scream, a high-pitched shriek that echoed throughout the cave. The boar-man covered her lush lips with his hand, easily covering the lower half of her face.

Elea's panic resurfaced, her breath quickening. Her cheeks began to burn right away. Quite (un)reasonably, she was worried that one of her guildmates would have heard her scream. When they arrived, her brief career as an adventurer would be over. Of course the Bloodshrouds were nowhere near them; Chrysus' had arranged for his men to lead them elsewhere and ensure he would have the night alone with Elea, uninterrupted.

Another flick of Chrysus' wrist had her bandages ripped away. Elea's naked breasts spilled forth, free from their unjust confinement. Her cheeks weren't the only things that were flushed. It spread down her neck and along her chest. Though she was too stressed out to realize it, her body began reacting to Chrysus' touches immediately. Her nipples were stiff and erect, impossible to ignore. Of course Chrysus went right for one.

Elea cried out in surprise when he pinched and gently tweaked one of the needy little peaks. The electric feeling it shot through her body; the pleasure she felt in her cunt from that brief touch alone shocked her into a fresh state of lucidity. This was rapidly getting out of control. Even though he was so much bigger than her, maybe she should fight? She could bite his hand, she could try and kick behind her, she could...

"Nod if you won't scream," Chyrsus whispered.

The young adventurer closed her eyes at his words, letting out a soft whimper. She had a lot of options available to her but deep down, she felt certain that doing anything but what he wanted her to do would go poorly. But if she could just placate him long enough... maybe.

Elea was lying to herself, but she wouldn't admit that. Just like how she wouldn't admit that the way he continued to play with her breast and roughly tweak her nipples felt amazing. The wake of his hands left goosebumps pebbling over her fair flesh, and her cunt was growing inarguably wetter by the moment. Her knees began to feel wobbly. From fear, she lied to herself, not from sexual stimulation. She swallowed hard, then gingerly nodded her head. Screaming wouldn't help her.

His thick fingers slipped away from her mouth. It was the sweetest breath of damp, cold cave air that Elea had ever sucked in. "Good. You're a good girl," the Grinther rumbled. He could easily keep her pinned to his belly with one arm while fondling her breasts. His other hand slid down to her trousers, casually forcing his way under and past her belt. "And you're going to be particularly good for Chrysus, aren't you? Tell me."

"I--" Elea swallowed again, feeling butterflies in her stomach as the boar man's hand slid lower, tucking under her panties and slowly mapping out her pubic bone. "Y-yes, Mister Chrysus," she said, pressing her lean thighs together tightly as though it might stave off the growing heat she felt between them, or stop him from going too far. "I'll be great, s-so, um... you don't have to--"

"Oh," Chrysus chortled, shoving his hand between her tightly clenched thighs like they were nothing more than wet tissue paper. He ignored her sharp inhalation as his hand found her cunt. "I do." He nudged one of his paw-like feet between hers, forcing her to spread her legs just a bit wider. Again he chortled, spreading his fingers over her cunt's wet outer lips and feeling over them. "You must have known you were coming to visit me today," he teased her; she was smooth, freshly shaven from that very morning. "Went through all the trouble of preparing yourself just the way I like a woman. I do, in fact, have to do this."

That was all wrong, but Elea was panting, her nerves once more getting the best of her.

He paused, saying her name even lower. "Elea." She shivered, then bit down savagely on her bottom lip to try and not just calm herself, but stop herself from crying. Not that she was in any real danger of sobbing; she was lying to herself about the lewd, wanton moans that desperately wanted to spill out of her lips from the Grinther's caressing.

It escaped her in the form of a whining squeal when he pressed his hand flat against her cunt. The palm of his hand rubbed her clit more on accident than on purpose. His thick fore and ring fingers spread her cunt wide, and his middle finger slipped inside her slick but open slit.

Up until that moment, Elea had kept her hands and arms practically frozen, too afraid of making any sudden movements. But that first penetration shattered her concentration and any hopes she had of being obedient, really obedient. Her body betrayed her. Elea reached up, grabbing blindly at his forearms and clutching at them like lifelines. She keened out from her throat long and low and lewd, cut all the rawer with her physical and mental discomfort. It didn't feel right, having his finger inside her, but it didn't feel wrong either.

She had explored her body with her own fingers before. They were long and agile, slim and elegant, tipped with short but still feminine nails. It felt nothing like this. His fingers were longer and must have been three times as thick as any of hers. With their size, they should have been slow and oafish, but he moved them with deliberate care and surprising dexterity.

Though she was a virgin, Elea had seen naked boys and men before. That kind of thing was unavoidable in her hometown, a sleepy little rural village called Fain. She knew what a penis looked like, even if she froze up when she saw one and turned beet red in the face. His probing finger was so much bigger than anything she caught a glimpse of back home, and it was -- it was just so much.

This was not the first time she imagined.

Elea's fingers grew white as she tightened her grip around his wrist. It was too much. "P-please stop," she whispered, her hot and heavy tone perhaps the least convincing thing Chrysus had ever heard in his long life. "I-it's too big. You're going to--"

The boar man snorted and chuffed with laughter, cutting Elea off. "That's just the tip of my finger, girl," he told her, his voice rife with dark amusement. He obliged her, though not for her sake. He slowly rubbed at the damp lips of her hairless cunt, smearing her body's natural lubrication into her skin and thoroughly coating his fingers in the virgin's ample wetness. "Do you feel this?" he whispered in a low growl as she groaned and squirmed, running his fingers up to her belly, his other hand slowly squeezing her sensitive breast.

He was experimenting with her, testing her reactions, seeing what she could take and how she would react. As his conquest, he intended to fuck her one way or the other, but he always preferred to make them enjoy it. The sex became so much better for it.

Part of Elea wished she didn't feel the cave's cool, cold air lick at the slick path Chrysus left over her skin. It made her all the more aware of how warm the rest of her body was in comparison. Her face was far darker than any scarlet she had seen on a person before, and her virgin cunt was swollen and flushed with the needs her mind was desperately trying to stave off.

Knowing she couldn't ignore him and given a brief reprieve from the assault between her thighs, Elea bit down all the harder on the swell of her bottom lip and gingerly nodded.

"Good. Do you know what it means?" The Grinther asked, drawing his hand back back down her belly. His other hand left her breasts, leaving them lonely. Distracted and flustered as she was, Elea didn't pay attention to what it did. She only noticed it because she no longer felt the incredible sensations it sent through her body. Elea's tactile senses were rapt on his cunt-slick digits, and her hand simply fell away from his other wrist.

Do I...? Elea didn't think too hard about it. Thinking right now was too much of a challenge. She had to save her wits for her chance to escape. She swallowed, then gave her head a slow shake. Slowly, she willed herself to relax in his clutch as much as she could. Elea had to be ready, and tensing up wouldn't help things. As Chrysus' hands went lower and lower on her body, she rested more and more of her weight back against his torso.

"It means you want more than just the tip of my fingers," he whispered to her, like some grave kind of secret, just as both his hands slipped under the waist of her trousers. Not the front side, but on the outside of her hips. With a soft grunt, a sharp turn of his wrists and a flex of his biceps, he tore her trousers and belt in two pieces, fabric ripping and tight leather snapping. In one fell swoop, he bared the rest of her body, and then tossed the torn garments aside.

Elea shrieked. The noise echoed throughout the cave system for several minutes afterwards, but they were the only two to ever hear it. She didn't even think about what her guildmates would think

If a flame were still flickering in her lantern and her eyes were open, Elea would have been horrified to see all the maps and cartographer's tools in her belt pouches roll free, ink pots breaking and spilling all over the place. As things were, she did open her eyes -- seeing only darkness before her. She went very, very still.

Oh, a small voice said in Elea's mind. This is bad. This was nothing like she expected her first time to be like. Then she felt his hands on her shoulders, slowly sliding over their rounded shape before beginning to press down on them. He wasn't quite gentle but it was certainly firm; no-nonsense, brooking no argument or discussion with her. She sank down under his force, first to her knees, acutely aware of how rough and cold the ground was beneath them. "M-mister Chrysus," she whispered, unsure of what to expect, but he didn't respond to her, at least not with words.

niteynyx
niteynyx
161 Followers
12