Elea's First Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead she felt his hands slide down her back, pushing her down further. Elea bent forward, catching her weight on the palms of her hands. This was nothing at all like she expected her first time to be like. The poor little adventurer blinked her gorgeous eyes as though it might dispel the dark, but of course they didn't. Her breath quickened once more as she heard him-- removing something? Elea was already starting to panic again.

She could barely see the ground before her, or her fingers. Elea always pictured her first time would be on a bed. On a bed with a wonderful mattress and sinfully soft silk sheets, and that she would be laying back, looking into the eyes of someone she loved. That they would kiss and whisper sweet little things to each other, hands exploring each other's bodies before the moment finally happened. It would be warm, of course, both from a warm blaze in the fireplace and their naked skin touching.

And here she was, on her hands and knees in a cold, dark cave. Her first adventure, and she was about to-- my first time is going to be with a Grinther, she finally admitted to herself. Elea groaned softly, closing her eyes tightly. I'm going to lose my maidenhood to a Grinther and-- "--oh," she squeaked, arching her back and rocking her hips forward, trying to squirm away from what she felt. Something not quite soft but not quite firm ran over her dewy cunt, almost spongy in texture. "I-is that...?" she whimpered.

"Now," Chrysus rumbled behind her, placing his hands on the young virgin's back and running his claws lightly down her back until he reached her womanly hips, grabbing hold of them. He formed his firm grip on her and put an end to the squirming, beginning to slowly pull her hips back towards him while pushing his hips forward. "Do you feel that?" he chuffed.

"Y-yes," Elea gasped out girlishly as the Grinther's cock began to spread her previously untouched lips wide. "Oh... oh, gods," she gasped out. His fingers were so big, but this -- this is his penis, oh my gods help me, -- this was so much bigger than that. It was far, far too big to fit inside her, nevermind the fact she thought the same about his digits. Her lips were moving, but she didn't think about what she was saying, spilling out her thoughts as they occurred to her. "H-his penis..."

"Don't call it a penis," Chrysus chuffed as his tip began to press against her maidenhood, smiling in crooked and almost cruel amusement. Elea stiffened as she realized what she had said out loud, her shoulders tensing. She bit down again on her bottom lip and squeezed her eyes all the more tightly shut; she felt dirty for being caught using the word. She knew she shouldn't feel that way. She was being ridiculous. "A girl calls it a penis," the Grinther said, almost conversational, "but you... you're a woman now, Elea."

"A woman calls this a cock."

He tossed any pretense of gentleness aside and thrusted his massive cock forward, ripping through her hymen in an instant. In that instant, her tight tunnel was spread far wider and far more deeply than she would have ever experienced from any human man. Elea's head shot up and she screamed in pain and surprise, even though she had been expecting it. Her fingers curled and almost clawed against the stone beneath her, as though she might be able to crawl away from the thick piece of meat she had been impaled on. With Chrysus' hands gripping her hips, she wasn't going anywhere.

"Oh, no-- ah," she cried out, feeling full in a way she had never felt before, grimacing as the boar man seemed to hit another wall deep inside her. Though she couldn't have possibly known, Chrysus could barely squeeze more than half of his cock into her before its head brushed her cervix. If there was a time for her to begin cussing and saying dirty words, this was it, but no: she stuck with the foulest word she dared utter. "Oh, frick!"

Chrysus stared at the back of the naive, unworldly girl's head for several seconds, then howled with laughter, brief and bright for one of his race. "Frick," he repeated teasingly. "Frick. Yes, we're fricking," he told her, though she could barely hear him. He began to pull himself out of her tight, previously virgin cunt. Though Elea was incredibly wet, her cunt still hugged and clung to him as though it didn't want to let the intruder go. Her body reflexively twitched and clenched around him in a way Grinther women didn't.

"Oh gods, this is--" Elea whispered to herself between little pants that verged on hyperventilation. Her alarm outscaled the pain and the first hints of pleasure she felt. "Oh my gods, I-I'm bleeding... oh gosh, I'm bleeding... oh no..."

Chrysus stared at the back of her head again, though this time he snorted. It took him a second to understand and then appreciate the irony at play. Elea, a member of the Bloodshrouds, was afraid of blood. He wouldn't enjoy this if she was sobbing through the whole experience. At least it would be an easy fix. Pulling himself free of her twat, Chrysus shuffled back on his knees and bent down, touching the long and broad flat of his tongue to her thigh.

Elea's breath hitched, but she still continued to pant and 'cuss', almost completely unaware of what the Grinther was about to do. He licked his way to her despoiled cunt and lapped at her lips, unabashed to taste the cunt of his conquest and equally unabashed to taste her blood. That, and feeling the wet warmth of his tongue on her clit, made her shut up. As he both cleaned her and pleasured her, Elea's hyperventilation slowed and turned from panicked breathing to soft moans.

And for her part, Elea gave up on trying to think through what would happen. She put aside the blood with the Bloodshrouds and that she had just lost her virginity to a Grinther. What she felt now felt good, and she latched on to that with everything in her being.

"Oh... Mister Chrysus," she whispered, her lust and want for more evident in her voice. Her arms were beginning to get tired. They couldn't keep supporting her like they were. Slowly she shifted herself, folding her arms on the ground before her and resting her chin atop her forearms. The tension began to bleed back out of her body, and by instinct she shifted her knees wider, opening herself up all the more for Chrysus.

But he wasn't there to make her cum on his tongue. He was there to conquer this girl, this Bloodshroud. By the end of their time together, she would be his for the rest of her life, whether or not he kept her, an increasingly tempting prospect. She would never forget the first time she came -- on violent, 'barbaric' Grinther cock. He laved over her clit one more time, then got back into position behind her.

Wetter than before and far more relaxed, Elea's body took Chrysus' cock with far more ease, even if her belly tensed as he entered her again. "Oh," she groaned, unconsciously rocking her hips back against his thrust. The tunnel of her cunt remembered his shape well; it was the only shape it had ever known, after all. Her muscles almost pulsed in rhythm around him, twitching and reacting perfectly for his pleasure.

He reached her depths again, his cock just shy of her cervix once more. Taking a hand from her hip, he ran his hand down her back, not unlike a human petting their favorite pet. She shivered from his touch. "Tell me what you have inside you, woman," he growled. After all, she wasn't a girl anymore.

"Y-your penis," Elea moaned out. Question or not, she still clung to pleasure, not even bothering to think. She yelped a second later when he drew his hand back and it came cracking down on the delicious curve of her ass, rocking with the force of it. The whole area tensed just wonderfully for Chrysus with it; her cunt probably hugged his cock harder than she had ever hugged anyone with her arms. "I-I.. oh, your-- your pecker," she tried again a second later, only to be spanked again on the other side of her ass. She never said anything foul.

And she never would have thought she would enjoy being spanked, so maybe there was a first time for everything. Elea bit down hard on her bottom lip and arched her back, groaning through her teeth before whispering what she knew he wanted to hear. "Your cock, Mister Chrysus. I've got your cock in me."

He chortled, then grabbed her hips again and got to work. Her cunt was constantly milking him, and the way her body reacted to his spanking was just what he needed to get him just shy of cumming. Up until that point, the Grinther had been slow but forceful in how he used his conquest's body. He began to properly fuck her, his thrusts short and brutal, keeping her deliciously full the entire time.

By then, Elea was a far cry from the girl who was worried about her guildmates hearing her shrieks and squeals, moaning and gasping without any hint of reserve as Chrysus plowed her cunt. Her fingers curled so hard that her nails threatened to scratch her palms raw, and her toes curled tightly in her boots, the only shred of clothing she still wore. "Oh, gods," she gasped out, feeling something begin to build in her body. If she realized how loud she was being, she would have been mortified. But she didn't, and instead she screamed out what she was enjoying so much.

"Mister Chrysus, your cock! Oh gods, your cock!"

He would have laughed at her if she didn't cry those words out the exact moment he grunted in savage pleasure. Stopping just short of her cervix again, he did what any good farmer would do after such a ploughing, filling her womb with a flood of hot white cum, virtually indistinguishable from a human's sperm except in its sheer volume. Beneath him, Elea breathed in hard pants, moaning when she had the breath to properly voice how much she enjoyed the feeling. That pressure she felt began to die away when he stopped pounding her cunt, but it was so good while it lasted.

She lapsed into a warm afterglow as he finally began to pull out of her, a few more sprays of cum leaving his cock on the way and coating her walls. Some dripped out of her spread cunt as he pulled out of her; her previous pure cunt was now a wet and sloppy mess. Chrysus leaned back for a moment, surveying his handiwork. He could see her clearly in the dark and appreciate the sight of her cunt. The sweat she had worked up outlined the soft muscles and generous curves of her slender body.

"I... I just had sex," Elea whispered to herself, feeling oddly jubilant for it -- unaware of how someone could almost get high on a good fuck. "Oh, gosh, gods," she moaned, closing her eyes and basking in the feeling of her stretched cunt and the thick liquids Chrysus left there.

And that was it, right? He cummed, so they were finished.

Of course not. Elea understood the basic -- primal, really -- mechanics of sex, but she had no understanding of a refractory period, of the time a man needed before they could go again. Cumming once made sense. If she had gossiped more with other girls her age or had felt brave enough to read a scholarly text (that probably would have ruined sex for her, to be fair)? She would understand why.

And she would probably know that certain beast races didn't have refractory periods. Grinthers were one of them, and their leader wasn't done with poor little Elea. She gasped when she felt him rub the head of his cock all over her sodden pussy and half-lifted her head from her arms, looking over her shoulder. By now her eyes had gotten somewhat acclimated to the darkness, but she could only make out the faintest outline of his body. "M-Mister Chrysus?" she asked, squealing between the two words when his cock brushed over her sensitive, wound-up clit.

"We're not quite done yet," he chuffed back at her. "You're still a virgin. A half-woman," he added as he dragged his cock back up along her cunt.

Elea parted her sweet lips and stared at him in confusion, though when his cock was aligned with her entrance again she closed her eyes and shuddered, girding herself. If she had ever spoken with anyone about Grinthers and their sexuality, she would have understood the cultural significance of anal sex in their society. Her eyes flared wide open in alarm when she felt his head press against her unspoiled asshole. Unlike her cunt, she had never even thought to touch it for pleasure. "Wait," she squeaked out. "Mister Chrysus, that's the wrong--"

"You'll be fine," he interrupted, grunting as the little rosebud began to bloom, spreading around his incredible girth. His cock was huge, even compared to other members of his race.

Elea's breath caught in her throat. When he took her cunt, she had tried to crawl away at first. But after how good losing her virginity felt? How good his dripping cum felt inside her? The adventurer's instincts had twisted around. She held still, waiting almost eagerly for his penetration, even as her conscious mind went wild. "Mister Chrysus, that's not going to fit in my butt, there's no way!"

He paused for a few seconds, and Elea -- who had just begun to tense up -- relaxed again. "Tell me that in two minutes," he rumbled at her, then robbed his conquest of her other hole's virginity, shoving himself roughly inside of her. After fucking her sodden cunt and smearing his cock over its lips, it was just wet enough to fit and slide in.

"OhhhhhhHHHHH," Elea howled out, her head dropping back down to her arms. "Ahhh!" It once again became her desperate litany as Chrysus thrust himself into her one inch at a time, filling her in an entirely different sort of way. The tight ring of her asshole fought him desperately for every one of those inches, but only lost ground in the fight. It was far more tighter than her cunt, and that tightness made it so much better for him.

And for Elea, who screamed and cried out anew with every inch? It burned. Her ass burned with pain as he claimed it for himself, the unexpected intruder feeling impossibly big inside her. It burned and hurt so much and it felt amazing. His thickness had the walls of her ass jostling the walls of her cunt in a way she could never have considered possible -- and her ass was so much deeper than her cunt. He was nine inches inside her, then ten, then twelve and--

"I-it fits!" Elea cried out without needing to be prompted, well before two minutes had passed. Her body felt warm and electric all over, her cunt almost throbbing in jealousy as Elea's ass took more and more cock just above it. If she was sodden before, her cunt was now truly drenched, and her nipples tightened hard enough that a glass cutter might consider using them. "Oh fricking gods, it fits! Mister Chrysus, your cock, it fits in my b--"

The Grinther spanked her again, and she yowled like a cat in heat; the way her ass squeezed him in response made him almost regret doing it, but he was far too stiff and far too big for her to truly choke his cock with her asshole. "Say the right word," he demanded in cruel whimsy. He almost managed to hilt himself in her before the tightness was simply too much to overcome. "Where's my cock, Elea?" he asked her, beginning to pull out.

"My butth--" Elea cried back. Chrysus timed his thrust back inside her with a spank to the other side of her ass, making her yowl out again and making her once again squeeze up around him. Before he could speak again, she screamed out the words he was looking for, her voice finally beginning to grow raw and hoarse from all the noise she had been making. "My asshole, Mister Chrysus! Your cock is in my asshole!"

"Good woman," he laughed, dark and lusty, before spanking her again anyway and making her jolt with it. Afterwards he grabbed her hips with both hands again and began to fuck her ass just like it was her cunt, the exact way he would fuck any Grinther woman even though there was a world of difference between Grinther ass and human ass. He much preferred Elea's, and already he had decided it was his favorite amongst all the human virgins he had conquered.

"Oh," Elea cried out so much more softly, that previous pressure revisiting her cunt as he used her ass, building rapidly. "Oh gods, oh, Mister Chrysus--" Her voice breathless and her eyes glazing over, Elea felt closer and closer to something with every thrust of his enormous cock. Somehow, the darkness before her began to seem dimmer. Her thighs shook.

Though his victorious roar echoed through the cave, Elea could barely hear it. All she could feel was his cum splash against the walls of her ass. He kept fucking her ass through it, painting her insides more and more with each thrust, but that first splash was all she needed to push her over the edge. Her gasp when her orgasm hit was almost small and ragged, a ridiculous contrast to her previous screaming and squealing throughout their sex. It felt like her whole body shuddered as once, her bones melting away as pleasure took her and sailed away.

Elea went limp, losing consciousness as her gushing cunt experienced true bliss for the first time. One thought crossed her mind right before her mind went completely blank and she passed out, utterly overwhelmed by the strain and the pleasure she felt. Oh gods, I love his cock.

Chrysus snorted out his satisfaction and slowly worked his softening cock out of Elea's dominated ass, his balls left dry. He eyed her for a moment, rather liking the sight of her ravished holes winking back at him as her muscles still shivered and twitched. Cum ran down the crack of her ass, dripping from her asshole to join the mess at her cunt. The conquered newbie adventure was a sight to behold, her face down and her ass swaying in the air behind her.

Fucked into unconsciousness, her legs began to give beneath her until she sank into a limp heap. Chrysus tucked his prodigious cock away and grabbed what was left of her cloak and clothes, tossing them over her like a blanket. He would have to decide what to do with her later, but for now...

Well, it was time to see what her party was up to while he was conquering their cartographer.


12