Elea's First Adventure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, Elea's knees were doomed to fail in their mission. While she wasn't frail, she was lean and even if she wasn't, even if she was athletic and as muscular as some of the other women in the Bloodshrouds, Chrysus would always dwarf her. He'd dwarf anyone in her guild or adventuring party. For a moment, her eyes flared open, staring hazily at the shadows flickering on the ceiling, led in a wild dance by the fire lighting the cave. Her moans built towards a crescendo, her body screaming it's coming, it's coming, warning her of what would soon occur. But Elea's thoughts distanced themselves from her reality and turned more towards the other Bloodshrouds.

If one of the stronger, more experienced women in the Guild had been captured by Chrysus, would this be happening with them? Would he have stripped them bare and put his cock in their pussy and then their ass? If he had, would they have reacted any differently than her, screaming in pleasure and passing out with a grinther's sperm filling both their holes? Would they have managed to wake up in the night and sneak out, or would he eventually pin them down like this and torture them with his tongue? It had to be torture. She couldn't wrap her mind around it being anything else.

She wanted to say no. The older women in the Bloodshrouds were heroes to Elea, and had been from some time. They were what inspired her to want to prove herself stronger than how she appeared; there was no reason she couldn't be graceful, beautiful and powerful. But... the thought of anyone resisting this sweet, wonderful torture was impossible for her to imagine. Once again, Elea cried out, her voice echoing through the caves. Her hand slapped down on the stone beneath her, the other reaching out blindly for Chrysus, but her fingers couldn't quite leave him.

Frustrated, her fingers fell to her breast and squeezed out her sexual agitation on it, sending a shiver through her body. It reminded her of the attention that Chrysus paid to her breasts last night, and how good it felt. She began to fondle herself, trying to imagine that her fingers were even half the size of his, but her focus quickly waned. It's here, she realized, groaning out and biting down roughly on her bottom lip once more, trying to quiet herself. Her slim belly tensed up powerfully in anticipation, her thighs following suit as she squeezed her eyes shut again. I'm--

Right on the cusp of her second orgasm, Chrysus pulled his tongue away from her. Elea's body began to quiver, the swell of her bottom lip once more released from the cruel capture of her teeth as she cried out beseechingly, cumming once again thanks to the devious and malicious machinations of her abductor. She cummed, at least until she realized she wasn't cumming at all, and that she had been robbed of the glorious pleasure he had been giving her. Slowly, her eyes opened and her head lifted, sheer wanton need on her flushed face as she stared at him with her mouth agape, breathing hard and fast. "Wh--what?" she groaned at him. "I... I was, I was almost..."

"Do you understand yet, little woman?" the boar-man chuffed, lowering her legs and releasing her knees. The moment he did, her body reacted on its own accord once more, her legs trying to close around him and drag him into her. It might have worked on a human, a weaker man, or someone with less willpower. It might have led to him spearing her pussy with his cock once more and giving her what she so desperately desired, the thing she couldn't possibly give words to. Unfortunately for Elea's stoked lust, Chrysus was none of those things. He chuffed, simply pushing them down and half-crawling on his knees over her until he straddled his stomach. "Do you see why you should stay?"

"Mister Chrysus," Elea whined, digging her nails into her breast, her other hand slapping irately at the stone floor as her head dropped back. "That's not--"

She couldn't make herself finish the sentence. She couldn't bring herself to tell him that's not fair. Instead, she groaned out and closed her eyes, barely stirring until she felt his fur and his weight come to rest lightly against her naked skin. That made her eyes flicker open again. That, and something else. She gasped at the feeling of something fleshy hitting her skin and craned her neck to see what it was. What she saw made her eyes flare wide open again. "That's-- that's not--" she started to ramble, before clamping her lips closed to shut herself up, realizing she was saying nothing at all.

Just because she was intimately familiar with Chrysus' cock didn't mean she had seen it during last night's events, and now it was plopped down on her chest, between her breasts, its proud crown pointed right at her face. Further down, she could see and feel two warm and wrinkled lumps pressing against her skin, far larger than the balls on any boy back in the village. They didn't hold her attention, though -- if his balls were far larger than any she had ever seen before, his cock made every other penis she had seen (caught a glimpse of, really) seem tiny. It looked longer than her forearm. It looked wider than her forearm. And that was inside her last night? Inside her pussy and her ass? If the memory wasn't already stoking her piqued and frustrated lust, it would have made her feel faint. Her mouth fell open.

After a moment of slack-jawed staring and wonderment, Elea glanced up at Chrysus, her hazy bluish-purple eyes full of confusion she couldn't voice. He seemed to be grinning down at her again. Leaning forward and over her body, the grinther grabbed one of her wrists and then the other before sitting back. He moved either of her hands to the sides of her round and perky breasts. "Squeeze them together," he growled down at her. "Press them against my cock. Slide them up and down, little woman, and perhaps I'll give you what you want."

Something in his tone set Elea on edge. She knew that a stronger, more confident adventurer would put up a fight here -- they would disobey him and find a way to turn the situation on its head, finding the upper hand. That was the adventurer that Elea longed to be -- but once again, the pent-up pressure and wetness she felt in her pussy won. Of course it won. It always did when it came to Chrysus. She pressed her cleavage around him, closing her eyes and shivering at how stiff and warm he felt against her soft skin. It felt perverse -- almost as wrong as having his cock in her ass had felt, but... she couldn't deny liking i a little bit. As she began to massage his cock with her tits, Chrysus let out a softer grunt that she found strangely... endearing?

The boar-man watched her conflicted expression with a crooked grin, watching her frustration sedate itself, lulled to sleep by the pleasures of submission. His attention couldn't stay on her for long, though. Hearing footsteps, he lifted his head and looked towards the cave's entrance.

Elea herself didn't hear them, unaware of the two new presences until they began to speak in the common tongue. Her eyes popped wide open, hands moving of their own accord as she looked towards their source. A pair of grinthers in worn-down leather armor had joined them, both smaller and younger than Chrysus, lacking his scars. Once again, her face turned beet red. They seemed to be focusing on Chrysus until she squeaked out her mortification, ready to die of apoplexy on the spot.

"The Bloodshrouds are following the expected route," one of Chrysus' soldiers reported, "but two of their rangers is doubling back to look for the cartographer. They aren't aware of our stalkers," he said in his guttural voice, as his eyes fell down to Elea and her body. He cracked a crooked grin. "We can ambush them at any time."

Chrysus grunted, thrusting himself a few times into the tunnel Elea's breasts formed around his cock. "Which rangers?" he asked, glancing between his subordinates as though fucking a young human woman's tits was a completely normal thing to do while receiving a report. He knew the Bloodshrouds' old guard almost as well as their quartermaster did. It was how he and his band had survived this long, and why they would survive the Bloodshrouds' current outing.

"The female archer with hair like flame," the other soldier replied smartly, avoiding a direct look at Elea. Chrysus grunted. She had put more than one arrow in him -- and many more through his people. "And an unfamiliar face. Black hair. A few years older than her," he said, pointing at Elea without a direct look, "but about as comely. What should we do?"

Chrysus grunted again, slowing his thrusts just as he began them. He considered the question, glancing back down at Elea.

Poor Elea, who couldn't take her eyes off the clear erection the first guard was beginning to sport. The second guard wasn't far behind him, slowly stiffening. When he pointed at her, she closed her eyes and whimpered, her hands sliding up and ceasing their work to cover her breasts while she tried to squeeze her thighs together and hide the wet proof of her arousal. "D-don't look," she pleaded.

Chrysus laughed with cruel delight, and the other grinthers joined him a moment later. The leader eased off his conquest, sitting down alongside her and drawing his little woman into his lap. For a moment, Elea was certain that he was going to shield her, comfort her, and not let him see her in her vulnerable nudity. She started to curl and turn in towards him, her hand going to his chest, conflicted but grateful.

"Just watch them for now," Chrysus told his grinthers, grabbing Elea's body and turning it, turning her the way he wanted her. His intentions were the furthest thing from her fantasy of the savage turning noble. He ignored her gasp of surprise and the way she wiggled against him -- the way he wiggled against his cock, as tempting as it was to spear her pussy with his men watching on. His hands slipped under her thighs, grabbing her under her knees and lifting her legs, bending them back and spreading them wide open.

She thought he was going to keep them from looking at her, so of course he showed her to them, giving them a clear look at her little wet pussy. Elea only tried to fight it for a moment, her body recognizing how futile it was. Moaning with embarrassment, her hands flew up to cover her face.

"Just watch them?" one of the soldiers asked, skeptical but distracted. "It's not like you're about to share this one," he said, openly rude to the infamous grinther. If Elea wasn't so wrapped up in her own problems, she probably would have been more embarrassed for him than herself in that moment -- but their cultures were far different, and that sort of lip was simply expected amongst the grinthers. As things stood, she barely had the time to comprehend what they were discussing. If she had, she would have worried for her party members.

"Elea," Chrysus growled in her ear, speaking the common tongue again. "I want one of your hands on your breast, playing with your nipple. The other hand is going between your thighs. Rub the little nub," he added. When she froze up and hesitated, he snarled into her ear, having no patience for her willfulness while his men watched on. "Now."

She shivered but obeyed with trembling fingers, beginning to play with her nipple like he had the other day while she found her clit. Her first touch had her gasping out, and though she was utterly mortified to be displayed like this and watched touching herself... it almost made her forget that they were there.

Keeping her eyes tightly squeezed shut, she began playing with herself in earnest, her toes soon curling, her increasingly breathy moans giving way to sharp little cries as she worked herself towards the orgasm Chrysus had denied her earlier. She had only masturbated a few times before, but Chrysus' directions made it easy, and her carnal instincts made up for her inexperience.

For Chrysus, it was all according to plan. He had to be certain she knew how to pleasure herself without him, after all -- that his men were watching her learn was simply him adapting his plan in the moment. "I won't be sharing her because we won't be keeping her," Chrysus growled, withholding pieces of the truth. "As you can see, she's obedient. Broken. My little spy and traitor in their ranks," he told them, almost wishing Elea was more focused so he could observe her reaction to what he was claiming.

There, he wasn't withholding the truth -- he was just lying. His band of grinthers didn't need to know he was going to let this wet (and most likely willing) woman go. "Unless push comes to shove, we let the Bloodshrouds go untouched today. The stalkers only have my permission to capture the rangers if they're discovered."

"That quickly?" one of the soldiers snorted, shaking his head and leering at Elea. "Humans," he scoffed derisively. "We'll pass it on." Though he said that, he didn't move his feet, instead reaching down to begin openly stroking himself as he watched the show. He didn't notice Chrysus' sudden stare or the danger in the leader's eye.

Fortunately, his less horny brother-in-arms did, grabbing him by the elbow. "Come on, you idiot," he muttered, dragging him out and away from the woman Chrysus had claimed.

Elea was getting close again, about to push herself over the edge, but once again Chrysus moved her body into the position he wanted her in, careless of her pleasure. As he put her on her back beside the fire and then grabbed her wrist, she let out a feminine and agitated whine, eyes opening and fixing up at his face, as upset by the denial as she was embarrassed and horny. He seemed to smile back, softening her frustration in spite of its cruel edge at denying her again and the mean glean in his eyes.

"Hold your legs back for me," he growled at her, and once again she shivered. It was impossible not to. Something about his power and how primal he was struck a chord in her. Chrysus released Elea's wrist and she moved to obey him, almost trembling in anticipation. Her body knew where this was going, even if her mind was still denying it. She pulled her legs back and wide open for him; being so exposed and vulnerable for him alone was far more palpable, though in her state she probably wouldn't have even minded if he fucked her in front of the others.

Her belly tensed as she felt his crown probing her pussy's lips. Elea closed her eyes and sucked in a breath, more than ready to take him -- more than ready for him to make her orgasm a second time, this time with his cock in her pussy instead of her ass. But the thrust she waited for never came. "Do you understand now, little woman?" he growled. "Do you understand why you need me?"

Elea bit down on her cheek and furrowed her brow with consternation. His point, his 'argument', finally clicked with her. And though she didn't want to say it, she didn't hesitate to breathlessly whimper the words Chrysus clearly wanted her to say, her pleasure once again the clear victor over everything else she knew. "Yes," she told him, quiet as a mouse, the words throaty with desperate need after being edged off her orgam twice. "I need your... I need your cock, Mister Chrysus. Please."

Could she go back to a life without him? Without the sheer pleasure he gave her?

He had already claimed her cherry. He didn't bother asking her to put one on top of her request, thrusting roughly into her pussy the moment the last syllable left her lips. Elea's body still remembered his cock and yielded to it, though not easily. Even with how wet and warmed up she was from all the teasing and foreplay, his cock was enormous and her pussy was tiny and tight as they came. She cried out raggedly as he filled her, working each successive inch inside her until he filled her altogether, and when he was just shy of her bottom her body finally gave in. All the pent-up pressure in Elea's body simply exploded outward.

The novice adventurer didn't cry out as she came on the grinther's cock for a second time. Turned wanton by his machinations, the normally soft-spoken and polite young woman screamed out her pleasure as her body reacted to him. She threw her head from one side to the other and back again, her back arching as her fingers and nails scratched at the back of her trembling thighs. Her poor toes curled so hard that they threatened to lock into place. Elea tried to squirm her hips, tried to wiggle them and move him around inside her on instinct, but she had no leverage. Her scream turned to a long wail, one that no adult in their right mind would mistake as a cry for help.

It only cut off when her lungs ran out of air and when Elea bit down savagely on her bottom lip, her eyes threatening to roll back into her head. Of course, Chrysus didn't slow down to let her enjoy her orgasm and bask in a cozy afterglow. He continued to fuck her as her body went through its spastic, orgasmic frenzy, pumping away with his cock even as her pussy spasmed and shivered around his stiff thickness, matching her screams with a deep, roaring growl to mark his victory over her.

When Elea orgasmed the previous night, she passed out with his cock in his ass, worn out and exhausted from her ordeal. This time, she was rested -- though she would never really be ready or prepared for him. Her orgasm tapered off and slowly, Elea opened her eyes, fixing up on Chrysus with a glassy stare as he pumped and pounded into her, making sure she would never forget him. Her lips parted, taking shallow but desperately needed breaths.

Wasn't there something she needed to tell him? She whispered the words as they came to her. "M-Mister Chrysus... you can-- you can stop now, I g-get your point," she told him. "Please." But they both knew she didn't mean that, and he didn't stop or slow for a moment. Elea closed her eyes, gasping slightly as she felt the pressure begin to build up in her again, rising far quicker and far faster. She tried to ask him to stop again, but all that left her lips was a needy, beseeching cry. It felt like it took her forever to cum before the orgasm she just had, but less than a minute had passed since then and it was happening again. "N-not fair," she managed to gasp out, finally giving voice to the words she didn't dare utter before. Soon, she was crying out again, her pussy squeezing wildly around Chrysus' cock, her relaxed body tensing up powerfully and releasing just as strongly.

And even Chrysus couldn't withstand her body's desperate attempt to give in to him, to give him what he told her he wanted from her. Roaring out one more time, Chrysus bottomed out in Elea's depths and grabbed her hips in his powerful hands. He squeezed her tightly as he shot rope after rope of his seed into her waiting womb, filling it and then overflowing it, his different physiology producing so much more cum than any human man. He began to pull out of her as the spray ended, once more coating her pussy's deepest walls with proof of his passage.

That wet feeling inside of her pushed Elea over the edge one more time, even in the midst of her second orgasm. She couldn't cry or scream out with it, her lungs in desperate need of rest and time to refill themselves. All she could do was spasm and whimper and gasp until the moment passed and until once again, her body threw in the towel and took her out of the game, the argument, the lovemaking, the fucking -- whatever it was, she couldn't take another moment of it. Inseminated, she passed out.

But she didn't sleep for ten hours like she did the previous night. When consciousness returned to Elea and she slowly cracked open her eyes, she was half-curled up in Chrysus' lap -- cradled, almost, the way she wished he cradled her when his soldiers walked in on them. Her cheek rested against his chest, one of her small and delicate hands laying on his torso. Her other hand slid down her belly, holding it over her abdomen -- just over where her womb was. Where she could still feel all his cum inside her.