Elea's First Adventure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A small voice in her head worried over what that could mean. Would she get pregnant? Give birth to his litter? But that was the smallest and most inconsequential thing on Elea's mind. She was utterly relaxed from her orgasms and basking in her afterglow, barely recognizing the smug victory on Chrysus' boar-esque face for what it was. Really, she found herself enjoying the feeling of his spilled seed inside her.

The rookie adventurer with big dreams slowly tilted her head up at him, unable to hold back her dreamy smile. She ran her hand up his chest and towards his shoulder. She had told herself over and over again that she couldn't love him. Elea couldn't settle down and be his wife, the mother of his children. As reality set back in and the warmth of her orgasm's afterglow cooled, her smile dimmed.

"Mister Chrysus," she whispered, curling her fingers into the fur on his chest. "I can't stay and be your wife." Her dream was far too important for her to throw it all away so soon -- on her first mission, for the first man she fell for.

The uncomfortable circumstances of her love didn't even cross her mind.

"I know," the grinther replied, slowly stroking his hand through her long brown hair. Even when he spoke softly, even murmuring, his voice was a growl that made her shiver. As much as he would have liked for her to stay, he had gotten what he wanted out of her. Whether or not they ever saw each other again, Elea belonged to him now. "You understand," he continued to her in a low voice, "that whatever they told you about the mission -- the real reason they are here is to hunt me and my people, yes? The Bloodshrouds are not who you think they are."

There was hypocrisy in those words, but Chrysus didn't care. Unlike the adventurer's guild, he was fairly open about his nature. And still, the uncomfortable circumstances around what had happened didn't even occur to Elea.

For a moment, she was silent, troubled by his words. Elea ducked her head and pushed her cheek against his broad chest, unsure of what to do. Even after what Chrysus did to her, she didn't think the grinthers deserved death. Despite his cruelty and how he took advantage of her, she knew it would torture her for the rest of her life if she led the Bloodshroud back here. The rookie adventurer wasn't sure what to do or what to say, her eyes searching the cave's floor hopelessly for an answer, a solution, or just some clue as to the right thing to do.

To her surprise, she found one. Elea shifted, pausing and shivering briefly as she felt Chrysus' cock begin to stiffen beneath her. She found the willpower to push all the carnal thoughts from her mind, then uncurled herself and rose to her feet. Her hips were still sore and her legs were on the verge of shaking, but she moved towards her answer, ignoring how Chrysus' seed began to trickle out of her pussy and along her thigh.

Her clothes were ruined, but one of her daggers still laid on the floor. Elea leaned down to pick it up and drew a soft breath, turning to face Chrysus. If he was alarmed that the human girl now had a weapon, he didn't show it, simply watching her with mild interest and curiosity. In her home village of Fain, they had a simple tradition to prove one's sincerity when making an oath.

Elea drew a soft breath, then reached behind herself and gathered up the long fall of her brown hair, bringing it over her shoulder. She steadied her hand, then slashed several inches of her hair away. Chrysus grunted. Though a few wayward strands drifted to the ground, she was left clutching the shorn locks. Later, when she had access to a mirror and a moment to herself, she would think about fixing the choppy hack job.

Dropping the dagger, Elea stepped back towards the grinther, lowering to her knees before him and presenting him with the handful of hair. "I swear that I won't lead them back here," she whispered to him with a soft vehemence. "I won't even tell them that I met you or even saw a grinther. I'll tell them that I... that I got lost, fell and tore my clothes, and--"

The grinther chuffed, the harsh sound cutting Elea's words off. Though he didn't know why she did it, he understood the significance of her cutting off her hair before making the promise. He reached out and delicately accepted her offering, not sharing his first thoughts with her -- there was no way that the Bloodshrouds would take her words at face value, that she somehow got lost, ruined all her clothes and came back to them naked.

But he could extend her one small kindness. She could figure out the rest herself. The grinther grabbed his cloak from the floor and shook it out, leaning forward to wind it around her shoulders and fasten it for her. "Go," he rumbled out at her, far deeper than he had spoken to her before, and far more threatening, meant to hurry her passage. Now that his people believed they would be a spy, he would pass along an order for them to subtly lead Elea to her party.

"T-thank you," Elea squeaked out, his implicit threat making her shudder and making her remember just how strong he was, and what he was capable of. She stumbled to her feet and started towards the cave's exit, only stopping to collect her dagger. Hugging her cloak close to herself, she departed Chrysus' company. Since entering it, she had lost a great deal -- her clothing, her innocence, her virginity, and all she had gained were some serious questions. The most troubling of those were about the Bloodshrouds themselves.

Chrysus' words rung in her mind.

The Bloodshrouds are not who you think they are.

She could worry about what that meant after she rejoined her party. After she had a warm meal, a bath, and a proper bed to sleep in.