Elea's First Adventure Ch. 03

Story Info
An alternative continuation. Elea's captor makes a choice.
7.8k words
4.28
3.3k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
niteynyx
niteynyx
161 Followers

But, what if...

It was a herculean effort for Elea to dismiss all the carnal thoughts that came to her mind as she felt the proud grinther's pride swell beneath her, a shiver working its way through her slim body. His offer was so, so tempting to her. Nothing in her life had ever made her feel like that before, so... good. That was the only word for it, even though everything that led up to it was inarguably bad. No, inarguably terrible. There was nothing right about him cornering her, bullying her, ripping her clothes off of her and then taking the rookie adventurer's first time from her, no matter how kindly his tongue had soothed her pains and anxiety.

And then, if that wasn't bad enough, he took it and put it in her... in her asshole, of all things. As inexperienced and naive as Elea may have been, even she knew that wasn't where a man was supposed to put his cock. It absolutely should not have made her body explode the way it did, even compared to when it was where it was supposed to go. Even now, her ass was still sore from his rough penetration, almost as sore as he had left her womanhood after fucking it a second time with his cock.

With his cock; she didn't even think of it as a penis anymore, his insistence on making her call it that crude word, crying it out and shouting it as he fucked her, managing to erase the far more precise and polite word from her vocabulary, at least in his presence. Despite that soreness, she could feel herself wet, and she could feel herself still dripping his cum, dried and drying streaks of it running down her thighs. Yes, his offer for her to stay was tempting, but she knew it was wrong.

Absolutely nothing that had happened in the last day was really good, no matter how it made her feel. It couldn't be. It went against everything she had learned.

Elea bit roughly on her bottom lip, cheeks flushed, then gathered her resolve. For all her effort, she knew pushing aside those carnal thoughts was a temporary thing. It was clear that she needed to make a decision here and now. Even hesitating a moment longer in Chrysus' lap could prove fatal to her willpower, to her ability to stand strong beside the decision she knew she should make. Her eyes searched the cave for a clue of what she should do. Surprisingly, she quickly found it on the floor, amongst her ruined clothes.

The slim brunette carefully rose despite how her hips ached and her weak-kneed legs protested any strenuous movement, taking a wobbling step towards the pile of shredded fabric. A part of her regretted leaving the safety of his lap and the temptation of his hardened cock, but she kept it pushed down while she could. Groaning quietly at the simple strain of it after her ordeal, Elea lowered herself into a squat and picked up one of her daggers, still unused, its immaculate and unbloodied blade so well-polished she could see her own warped reflection in the firelight that lit up the mirror sheen.

Slowly, Elea turned back towards Chrysus and rose back to her wobbling full height, one hand reaching back to gather up the long fall of her brown hair and bring it over her shoulder. In her home village of Fain, they had a simple tradition to prove one's sincerity when making an oath. She swallowed softly and hesitated for a moment as she lifted the blade. While she was not a particularly vain young woman, she knew she would miss however much of her hair she cut off. Even when she was a child, she wore it long, sometimes a little past the middle of her back and sometimes a little before it, but never much shorter than that.

To prove herself in both his eyes and hers, she would finally change that. The blade lifted.

Chrysus simply watched, unconcerned, his almost beady little eyes betraying only a mild curiosity as to what Elea would say and do next. Even if she left him today, he knew that he had left his mark on her. Wherever she went and whatever she did with the rest of her life, she would never forget him. She would always be his; she'd always remember her first. She belonged to him now, after all, and always would, even if they never met again.

Elea hesitated. Chrysus' eyes lifted and ticked slightly to the side, his interest in her suddenly dwindling, caught by something that Elea was far too distracted to notice. And then, right as the rookie adventurer was about to bring her dagger down and make her commitment to her captor, right as she was about to promise that she wouldn't betray him to the Bloodshrouds if he let her go -- a large hand caught her wrist and suddenly squeezed it with frightening strength, causing her fingers to quickly uncurl in both surprise and fright. The dagger fell from her hand, clattering to the cave's stone floor. At the same time, a shriek left Elea's throat, quickly cut off unlike her hair, the first hand's partner covering her mouth and muffling it.

Elea's eyes were left wide, her heart hammering away in the prison of her ribcage, her body beginning to shake. W-what-- oh gosh, what-- Her mind was afire, racing with panic just like her chest. She tried to turn her head to look at whomever grabbed her, but she had little luck, their hand on her mouth exerting pressure and keeping her from turning her head. Even with the sudden surge of adrenaline pumping through her body she didn't even consider trying to struggle in another way. She couldn't have, not with how loose and also sore Chrysus had made her.

"Why would you let this little thing have a sharp object?" a deep, guttural voice asked behind her. Deep, but not as deep as Chrysus'. More husky, throaty. More... feminine? "You know how clumsy humans are." The female Grinther who had all but snuck up behind Elea chuffed. "And how fragile they are. What would you have done if she cut herself? Kiss it better, Chrysus?"

Chrysus snorted, barely budging from where he sat, shameless about his exposure, his meaty cock standing up tall and proud from his lap now that Elea's comparatively scant weight was no longer pinning it down. Confronted with the direct sight of the thing that had taken her virginity made Elea's heart pound faster, her cheeks getting redder. "Enough, Priscilla." He lifted one of his hands and motioned with his fingers. "Give her to me," he demanded, with just the barest hint of a threat backing those words, a sharp edge behind his laziness, his indulgence. It was paired with possessiveness.

Priscilla scoffed, then released Elea's throat and mouth, giving her a sharp shove towards the leader of the grinthers. The panicking girl couldn't help but cry out again, stumbling and almost tumbling right back into Chrysus' lap, made once more to feel the warmth of his cock and its stiffness against her skin. He drew Elea into his lap and wrapped one of his immense arms around her, all but pinning her into that contact and making it resolutely clear to Priscilla (and the other grinther soldiers who came into the cave after her) just who Elea belonged to. For her part, the rookie adventurer laid her hand on his chest and curled her fingers into its hair, shuddering. His other hand manipulated her body gently, subtly, turning her just so, adjusting the way her thighs lay just so.

For Elea, there was little in the way of comfort in the cave's cramped confines; the fire being one of them, and her blanket (well, her cloak) being another. Chrysus' hand slowly stroking along her back surprisingly proved to be another such source. She swallowed, took a deep breath, and forced herself to begin calming, to pay attention to her captors. Something was going on here; the grinther soldiers were grinning, their female leader included.

"You have something to report?" Chrysus asked, continuing to stroke at Elea's skin, coaxing her into a state of relaxation. Each slide of his hand ended with his hand on the delicious curve of her ass, giving it a soft squeeze that made the rookie adventurer give a soft gasp each time, those muscles tensing in a delightful reaction. It was gentle. Gentle enough after everything else he had done to her, at least. If she could see how the two of them looked to the other grinthers in the cave, she may not have been so accepting of it. What was simple comfort to her just looked like a man and his favorite pet to them.

"Yeah," Priscilla said, giving a disdainful look over Elea's equally disgraceful state, her hair a mess and her slim but well-curved body sheening with sweat from the previous night still; the way that the adventurer ended up in Chrysus' lap (particularly after he made all of his little adjustments) hid unsurprisingly little of her body from his subordinates, her pink nipples tight and stiff. Even if there hadn't been grinther seed leaking out of it, her swollen, slick sex stil would have given plenty of evidence as to what happened last night. Priscilla let her eyes hover there just long enough to make it clear what she thought of the young woman's presence, but not quite long enough to give Chrysus an excuse to bark at her.

After a poignant pause, Priscilla smirked. "Everything went according to plan. The 'previous tenants' of the land you picked kindly agreed to vacate the premises and void their claims to it for a bargain price," she said, lifting a hand in a lazy, flat-palmed gesture. "All but the ones you wished to stay behind. We even let them take some of their most prized belongings." The other soldiers, their excitement far less restrained than that of their leader, laughed and made a few comments, speaking fast and crudely. Elea had difficulty following the specifics.

She had difficulty wrapping her head around their amusement, too. The grinthers were... acquiring land? Peacefully? That seemed wrong. Good, but wrong. She failed to pick up on the subtext and the lazy sarcasm in Priscilla's voice. The 'bargain price' those poor people received was their lives, and those would have been forfeit if any of them had dragged their heels instead of fleeing after just a few weeks of terror and heckling from the grinther soldiers. Only a handful had died, and only a handful more had been captured -- the ones that Chrysus picked out personally after they spent some time observing their new home.

A lot of them thought that was odd. It would have been a lot easier to chuck them over the conveniently close cliff, but since Chrysus commanded otherwise, they obeyed, and his lieutenants -- grinthers like Priscilla -- ensured no one stepped out of line.

Even before they were driven out of 'polite society', grinthers were inclined to violence and simple, hard labor more than anything else. Even the ones that found themselves working on the 'right' side of the law found themselves doing physically intensive jobs. Their aggressive behavior didn't lend itself to anything that required real study, care or focus. They certainly chafed at the thought of doing anything that didn't result in instant gratification. Not because they were stupid, but because the violence, greed and lust that fueled them were in their blood. Commonly-believed myth put them as once-human conquerors who were punished by the fay, turned into pig-like men for their swinish appetites and actions.

That 'polite society' commonly assumed they were stupid or simple, but it couldn't have been further than the truth. Chrysus wasn't an exception that proved the rule; Priscilla earned her position through her competence and wise decision-making in the heat of the moment, able to tame her urges and narrow her focus when it was necessary. More importantly, her natural leadership skills let her demand the same out of the grinthers she commanded without them complaining. Too much, anyway.

Not a single one of the grinthers in Chrysus' small army could run a farm. Some of them were skilled enough to mend broken pots and pans or repair damaged weapons and armor. Certainly, none of them had any practical experience brewing alcohol, and if there was one thing grinthers enjoyed it was something with a little bite to it -- something that they would later regret drinking and give them plenty to complain about the next morning. All the men and women that they had captured were ones who could, and Chrysus would make sure they would.

Come hell or high water, he'd find a way to make them teach his people those skills too, though that task would demand every iota of his sharp intellect. Few of them valued knowledge and experience the way he did, at least when they didn't apply to the optimal way to get what they wanted.

"Good," Chrysus growled, his chest reverberating with it, making Elea feel so very small and fragile in contrast. She shuddered, then lifted her head a little bit to look at him. Her captor was grinning; plans going par for the course was normal for Chrysus, but he didn't expect they would flee for another week or two. Things were proceeding smoothly and ahead of schedule. "And our preparations to relocate there?"

"Already underway, just as you asked. We'll be ready to go within the hour," Priscilla replied, before lifting her hand and making a very suggestive gesture at Elea, who was the only one that failed to understand what it meant. The other grinthers sniggered; even Chrysus, their leader, was not above a good ribbing. Though she didn't understand the gesture, all their focus on her made Elea realize just how exposed she was to them. She whimpered, turning her face and burying it against his chest, trying to turn on her hip and hide the rest of her body from them too. The leader of the grinthers smiled dryly in his amusement; he would never tire of teasing her, of making her mortified. "Provided you and your doxy don't--"

"Enough," Chrysus' growl pitched even deeper despite his smile, the sheer power of his voice once again striking Elea in that primal way. She closed her eyes and swallowed, her nails curling against his skin. It was increasingly difficult for her to ignore his stiffness. "Go help, all of you. We leave the moment the preparations are complete."

"Of course," Priscilla said, dropping her hands and giving Elea's nude body one more disdainful look. She ticked her head in a gesture to her soldiers, then turned on her paw-like foot and ventured back out of the cave, leaving Chrysus and Elea alone once more.

Having a new home changed things considerably. Chrysus looked down at Elea through his beady little eyes, grunting softly as he adjusted his arm around her. He wanted to keep her, but he never expected her to say yes to his offer -- and of course, she hadn't. It was hard to justify keeping her while the grinthers were a people in exile, on the run. Wife or not, there would be no stability for her. She'd be little more than a distraction. A very welcome one, yes, but a distraction nonetheless. But the town and territory they had just emptied? That provided stability. Safety. It would be defendable. He'd be able to keep her safe from the life of an adventurer, the one that would surely be the death of her if he allowed her to go.

Elea had already said she couldn't stay and that she couldn't be his wife, but it was different now. Now, Elea's choice mattered far less. It mattered as much as her consent to how he had conquered her body. She belonged to Chrysus, after all, and his decision was more important than hers -- and it was in her best interests, too. "Elea," he whispered softly, as softly as someone like him could.

The rookie adventurer opened her eyes and slowly looked up at him, her lips parted slightly, her cheek still pressed against his chest. "Soon," he continued in that same voice, his hand once more running the length of her back, coming to rest possessively on her ass. "You will become my wife."

For a moment, there was silence, and then she whimpered.

***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***

Town was a kind word for the settlement, but village didn't fit it either. Not many villages had stone walls, and few of them had manors or tall churches. It was empty, though, devoid of life when Chrysus and Elea first entered it at the head of the marching grinthers, almost eerily so. Not that the rookie adventurer and bride-to-be had much of an opportunity to drink in the atmosphere of the empty streets, put once more in a situation that left her certain she would die of sheer embarrassment.

At the start of the march to the grinther's new home, Elea had been walking along beside Chrysus. He saw no need to bind her, or even to leash her, though someone had presented him with a collar for that apparent purpose. He didn't see a need to let her wear her cloak either, and her boots were still missing (he'd thrown them into a dark corner of the cave on purpose). Being naked before all of those grinthers was mortifying, but at least they only saw her back and her bare bottom, a few dark bruises left from how hard he had spanked her. She walked as long as she could on her bare feet over the rough terrain, her ordeal made no easier by how frequently Chrysus reached for her breasts or her bruised bottom.

It wasn't very long at all. Elea's feet fit the rest of her body perfectly, petite just like she was in most respects, soft and not made like a grinther's at all. She tried not to complain, but it was impossible for her to hide soft but sharp hisses that left her whenever she stepped, which soon led to her future husband offering to carry her. Reluctantly, Elea accepted Chrysus' offer -- only to find herself shrieking, suddenly slung over his shoulder with all the dignity that Elea herself tended to give a sack of potatoes. If she kept her eyes open, she had to look at the long column of grinthers marching behind them, her breasts on blatant display, swaying as the march continued.

Though one arm of Chrysus' arms had to keep Elea steady up there, the other one took advantage of her state all the while, playing not just with her ass but its hole and her cunt too, rendering the mortified girl into a moaning mess. One of her hands clutched at Chrysus' back to keep herself certain of her steadiness, while the other was constantly splayed over her furiously blushing face, even once they were in the town proper. It didn't take very long for the town to come to life around them, however. Once everyone was into the walls and the gates were secured behind them, Chrysus turned and roared out, "Tonight, we celebrate!"

As a people, Grinthers were considered greedy and vulgar, crude and violent. To be fair, all those things were true to one extent or another. They loved nothing more than the rush of acquiring new loot, no matter where it came from, and their new home was absolutely full of treasures for them to find and lay claim to. They didn't love the sins of the flesh more than that -- but they certainly loved it and violence just as much, and found nothing more humorous than physically or verbally humiliating another person.

While individuals broke away to begin exploring their new home, small groups came together. Some of them fought, their roughhousing as vicious as some of the worst bar fights imaginable. Others indulged themselves, aggressively pawing at each other's bodies in a way that genuinely didn't seem that far off the vicious roughhousing. A very small handful of grinthers, men and women alike, simply allowed it to happen to them -- not that their submissiveness towards their fellows earned them any gentler behavior, and certainly not that they wanted any. A larger band went roving for the settlement's stock of alcohol, not that they had to look long or far.

It had already been set out for them by the advance team, who had prepared a cooking and feasting area in the town square. The grinthers who had work to do -- the cooks -- came together and began to prepare the finest meal they could, which wouldn't have been very fine at all by any other race's conventional understanding of cuisine.

niteynyx
niteynyx
161 Followers