Elea's First Adventure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take long for Chrysus to fill Elea, his cock spurting yet another load of its thick, hot white cum right into her waiting womb, making her cry out. Like before, he didn't go soft in the aftermath and didn't tire of her hole, continuing to bounce her atop of him once he had finished inseminating her nubile body. With the wet and the warmth of that inside her, it only took the poor (and easily overwhelmed) rookie adventurer a few more repetitions of bouncing on his cock to suffer through another of her orgasms, once again made into a quivering mess of a woman.

It wasn't much of a punishment.

It wasn't meant to be. It was just finishing what he had started. The punishment began when he threw her down on the bed long, long before she could recover. Elea yelped as she hit its soft sheets and plush mattress, starting to lever herself up to her hands and knees, but Chrysus moved with the surprising quickness he was capable of it, grabbing her hips and giving them a sharp pull, all but yanking her hands out from under her. "M-Mister Chrysus!" she cried out, trying to turn her head to look at him, pressing her cheek to the bed as she did so. She only managed to catch the briefest glance of his face before she felt something that made her squeak in surprise. "W-wait, wait, wait--"

He didn't, of course he didn't. Elea had protested him before when she said his cock wouldn't fit in her ass, and he had proved her quite wrong one hard-earned inch of his dick at a time. This time, it happened far easier -- for all the time he spent simply soaking in his sodden wife, Chrysus' cock was wetter than any whistle, and her body almost seemed to remember him. That didn't make it easy, though. Not for his thrusts and certainly not for her gasping and her howling, her asshole still sore from his previous reaming. The poor little hole burned with pain, just like it did before.

And just like it did before, that pain became the oddest form of pleasure that Elea ever felt before. When he slapped her ass, she shuddered and choked up, and when he cruelly hit her bruised bottom right where it was at its most sore, she let out a near-feral yowl that made the grinther pounding her ass chuff his pleasure at her 'suffering'. Between the way his balls clapped at her pussy whenever he thrusted and how his cock prodded against her walls, paired with those slaps -- well, it was all too much for Elea to bear for long.

She came.

She came again, her thoroughly-fucked cunt leaking her creamy cum and dripping his thicker seed. Elea was once again in tears by the time he seemed anywhere close to being finished with her ass, beyond words, gasping and yelping out, her louder screams bordering on the edge of genuine hysteria. Again she came, the fine sheets beneath her shredded by her fingernails, her hips buckling beneath the three thrusts that pushed him over his edge. Buried deep in her ass, he roared over Elea, shooting his cum deep inside her bottom.

Slowly, he pulled out of her, then Elea slumped against the bed, moaning, on the point of senselessness... but he wasn't done with her. Not for another hour, everything but burning pleasure and his body and her bodily spasms a blur to her. The moment he pulled out of her for the last time, she was out like a light.

Elea didn't sleep soundly, though. Not with how sore she was, her whole body aching, keenly aware of some muscles she had never felt before. More hours had passed since then, and only moonlight lit the room. She looked at Chrysus' slumbering form, then crawled towards it, towards his warmth and the comfort of his scent and flesh. For a moment and just a moment, he -- her husband, she realized -- looked almost human.

Then, exhausted, she slumped atop of him and slumbered through the rest of the night.