Electra Complex

Story Info
The story resolves a family getting hard time of moving on.
909 words
3.4
10.5k
9
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been 6 months since my mom and dad got divorced. it's really hard for us, we used to be a fortunate family.

My dad is an IT engineer in an IT solution company. I'm grateful to him even though he is not my real dad he still protects, loves, and takes care of us. he married my mom when I was 5 years old. At that time I don't like him for my mom because as a child I still hope that my mom and my real dad would end up being together. But my mom explained to me that my real dad is a contemptible person, he is the one who doesn't know how to take responsibility. My mom said he abandon me as his daughter and also my mom asks me to give Michael a chance my step-dad. As I grow he been there, I thought I'm going to be abandoned too when they start their new family. But it's not, he treats me like his real daughter, I'm glad that I have a father figure when someone doesn't want to.

He is an independent man even though he looks tough you will see to his gesture and eyes that he is miserable. And I'm afraid it's been 6 months since my mom left still he can't take it. I can't even celebrate my 19th birthday and graduation as a consideration of happening to this family.

Our daily routine is 5 am wake up in the morning prepare for the day, going to work at 8 am coming home around 7. I prepare dinner after that we used to do our own fun time. as mom left I have now take responsibility for the housework, he just drinks his scotch every night but that night was different. When he asks me to sit with him and told me that he needs to speak with me.

"sweetie I'm sorry for seeing me this way." he said

He knows that I'm not used to what routine they have. He doesn't drink frequently he just drinks when we have an occasion.

"It's okay dad, I know it's hard, I just hope you get over it soon." she replies.

"Where do I start? Okay, it's been months since your mom left. I don't know if you still have communication with her but sweetie if you want to leave the house don't hesitate..." he said

Belle is surprised for a moment and she didn't let her dad finish.

"Dad, are you asking me to leave?" She asked

"No, it's not that, I just don't want to burden you, you just got graduated, you have a new start in life." he replies

"And you still be part of it dad, I can't leave you like this." She said

"well, I have my own too. I got a job opportunity on the west coast. I can't ask you to come with me cause I'm not your father anymore. But if you would like I could support you until you get a stable job but not in this house because Fred already bought it." He explained

Belle is in shock still letting it sync it in thinking is this family ruined.

"What if I come with you?" She asked

"Sweetheart you're a young lady you should be enjoying your life. You should not stress yourself with me. And besides, you need to inform your mom if you are going to stay with me." He explained again

"You are not a burden dad, remember when we don't have anyone you took us in. And mom she's the one that causes this mess and I don't even know how to contact her. Please dad let me." She explained

"Maybe we should talk about it tomorrow, I need to think and I can't decide while I'm under influence of alcohol." He said.

"Okay dad." she replied

Later that night

Belle knocks on the door and opens it.

"Dad, can I sleep here with you?" She asked

Michael slightly opens his eyes feeling a headache and dizziness.

"Yeah, of course, come here." he said giving an open space but still tipsy

Belle didn't know that her dad is naked as for Michael he still isn't aware of his surroundings.

"dad, can you cuddle?" while she moves her body closer to his father bumping her ass to his father's groin. Michael put her arms around Belle making a spoon position.

while his father is in deep sleep and snoring, Belle can't still sleep thinking about their conversation earlier. after some time she started to feel something growing and poking her butt. she tried to touch it to inspect it, it's his father's penis. she startled for a moment and get his hand out of it, after a while, Michael started to move his hand crawling to Belle's chest. Belle got nervous and cover her mouth with her hand and Michael started to caress his daughter's firm breast and pinch her nipple. Belle slightly moans while still covering her mouth. when the thing poking her started to grinding her butt. she slightly turns his head around to check out his father and he is still in a deep sleep. after a while started to get faster and faster while his father's hand circling his finger to her areola then suddenly stop and she feels wet on her butt and private part. she tried to close her eyes and fall asleep.