Daddy

Story Info
Woman finds her a job and a how good Daddy is.
2.9k words
4.47
42.7k
99

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Samantha. I just turned 19. My mom raised me alone. I knew who my father was, but according to my mom, he has no clue I exist. He is a rich playboy. Even at 45, he is an incredible specimen of the male species. He has dark brown eyes, dark brown hair although it is speckled with some grey here and there. His body is firm and trim. He is tattooed heavily on his arms. He has a beard. He is all around a very hot and handsome man. He has made the list of sexiest man alive by People magazine almost every year, always in the top five. I started at his company today. He is married and has two daughters.

"So, Samantha what do you hope to accomplish here at Madison Tech?" the man showing me around asked.

"I'm not sure how to answer that." Samantha said. My goal was to get my father to see me. "I just want to help save the world." she said sounding a bit lame.

The man smiled at her. "We all have to start somewhere." he said.

He led her into a room. "What are we doing here?" she asked.

The man looked at her. "Oh, well your application was flagged. Mr. Madison wants to ask you some questions."

First day and she was already having a meeting with him. She was instructed to sit and wait. The man didn't keep her waiting long. He walked in. He was dressed in a pair of coal grey slacks, a white t-shirt, and blue tennis shoes. "Hello Samantha." he said sitting down. She smiled at him. "I noticed that you didn't put down any college on your application." he said.

"Yeah, I don't have the funds to go, and don't qualify for assistance." she said. He shook his head.

"I'm sorry to hear that. Your high school transcripts look very promising." he sat back. He looked her over. "Maybe we can work something out." he said. She lifted and eyebrow at him. "As long as you take at least 4 classes a semester, you will have a job here, and I will pay for your schooling." he said.

Samantha looked at him. "Are you serious?" she asked.

Her father nodded. "We will work around your class schedule, and make sure you have time to do your homework."

Samantha smiled. "But classes start next week, and I didn't submit and application." she said.

He smiled. "don't you stress about that. I will pull a few strings. That is if you want to go to college."

Samantha smiled. "Oh, I do." she said.

He picked up his phone. He dialed a number. "Roger, it's Max." her father laughed. "I have a favor to ask. I have a young woman, who is promising. She's nineteen. Doesn't qualify for aid. I want to get her enrolled this semester." He stopped talking. "Oh I know. I'm willing to foot the bill." he said with a smile. "Just four basic freshmen courses." Max looked at her. "Tomorrow would be great. Thank you." He hung up the phone. "Be here tomorrow morning at 7 am. We will get you enrolled in school, get you some work attire. You cannot be seen working in MY office like that." he said. He stood up and smiled at her. "So, we will get you enrolled, get your books, and then take you shopping for clothes." he said.

Samantha smiled at him. "Thank you." she said and left.

Max Madison.

I watched her walk into the building. "Who is that?" I asked the man walking past me.

"That would be Samantha, she is a new hire." he said.

"Folder." He handed me her file. She was a high school graduate, no college, worked two jobs prior. However, she passed the aptitude test with flying colors. "I want to see her." he said allowing the man to do his job.

His pants got tight, her body was slender, her hair dark, her eyes were emerald, green. Her tits were a d cup, but firm. Her ass was a handful. She was nineteen according to her file. He returned to his office. He stepped into his private bathroom with his tablet. He locked the door, and his pants were quickly around his ankles. He watched her as his employee showed her around. He stroked his cock until he hit the fevered pitch and cum shot across the room. He put his now flaccid cock away. He got up and went to the room she was waiting for him in. "Get Lori in here to clean up the bathroom." he said to his secretary.

Max walked into the room. He wanted to reach out, snatch her up, force her jeans off, bend her over the table and fuck her until he came again.

Samantha

She woke at five am and was in the shower. She had been up late trying to decide what four classes she wanted to take. She decided the four basics right now. English, math, science, and cryptograph. She got out of the shower and dressed nicely. She was excited about being to work with her father, as he paid for her college.

Samantha walked up to the building to see Mr. Madison standing waiting on her she was 15 minutes early. "Good morning." she said with a smile.

"Ah Samantha. Good morning. Are we ready to get our day started?" he asked with a smile.

"Yes sir." she answered.

He seemed a little more friendly today. He led her to his car. "Have you had breakfast?" he asked as he opened the car door.

Samantha gave him a sheepish look. "No, sir." she said as she got in the car. Max walked around to the other side of the car. He drove them the ten minutes to the university.

They exited the car and went inside. She followed her father to the Dean's office. "Roger," Max greeted his friend warmly. "Samantha wait outside of me please." he said. She sat in the chair outside the office.

She had been in college now two months, thanks to her unbeknownst father. Her classes were just the right amount of challenge for her, while her father kept her busy on her school days off.

Samantha was looking forward to going home to a warm bath, it had been a long day. "Samantha!" Max called.

She stepped into his office. "Yes sir?" she said. Please don't let it be anything too long to do, I'm off in five minutes she thought to herself.

"I need you to cancel whatever plans you have tonight. I have a merger that is happening Monday. I need you to stay and help." he said. He looked up at her. He saw the look on her face. "Is there a problem?" he asked.

"No, sir." she said. He was being kind about the job, and college. He bought her clothes. She had no business telling him she couldn't stay just because she wanted to soak in the tub. "How late are we going to be?" she asked.

He looked at her. His cock was swelling. "I don't know." he said. "Get the takeout menus." he said to her.

He sat down and rubbed his hard cock through his pants. It was going to be a long night. He was kicking himself for buying the tight skirt and slinky blouse she was wearing. His wife was away on a vacation with the girls. She had been for almost a month. He needed to be balls deep in a pussy soon.

Samantha grabbed the menus. "Late night?" Davis asked seeing her. She shook her head. "Need help, I'll stay." he said.

"Let Max know." she said. "I just know he has a merger on Monday and needs it all worked out." she said.

"Ah." Davis said. "He's finalizing. He doesn't need any one to stay but his trusty little protégé." he said.

Samantha looked at him. "Excuse me?" she said.

Davis looked at her. "Sorry. It was a joke; it was just a bad one. It's been noticed that since you started working here, that he values your opinion a lot more than anyone else's. Including his advisors."

Samantha looked at him. "Really?" she asked.

"Of course, it might have something to do with the fact there are only two people who have passed the aptitude test with no mistakes. You and him." he said. "Have a good night, Samantha." he said and left.

"SAMANTHA!" Max bellowed. She rushed to his office. "What took so long?" he asked.

"Oh, Davis asked if you needed more help. But when I said you were finalizing the merger, he said never mind all you needed was your Protégé."

"What the hell does that mean?" he asked a little irritated.

"Apparently people have noticed that you trust my opinion over everyone else's. They think it stems from the fact you and I are the only two people to pass the aptitude test with no wrong answers." she said.

Max looked at her. He rolled his eyes and shook his head. "Whatever. What do you want for dinner? You have to stay late you get to choose." he said.

Samantha looked at the menus and chose one. She ordered them dinner. They were heavy into the papers, when the food arrived. They were the only people there minus two security guards. One of which delivered the food to the office.

She was leaned over looking at something, when he spilled his barbequed rib sauce on her blouse. "Shit, I am so sorry." he said. He grabbed a napkin and tried to brush the excess off, not realizing he was rubbing her breast.

Samantha caught his hand. "I'm just going to go rise it with seltzer water in the bathroom. Is that ok?" she asked pointing at his bathroom.

"Yeah." he said, his hand was still on her breast.

Samantha grabbed the bottle of seltzer water and went into the bathroom. She took off her blouse and scrubbed the stain. It was no use, it wasn't coming out. She stood there for a moment. "It's just a blouse Sam." she said to herself. She turned to leave the bathroom, to find Max standing in the doorway.

"It didn't come out." he said. She shook her head no. "I'll replace it." he said.

Samantha smiled at him. "Let's get the merger finalization done."

They went back out to his office. She noticed the time on the clock read 9 pm. She cleaned up the leftover food, while he went over more papers. He looked up to see her working hard. He smiled. Samantha stood up straight and stretched. His gaze started at her calves and followed her body up. His cock was hard seeing her plump ass, and it began to throb seeing her tits in the flimsy silk undershirt she was wearing. She turned and smiled. "Come here." he said to her.

Sam walked over to him, was rather shocked when he pulled her down onto his lap. "Max?" she said as his hand touched her face.

His eyes were blazing with desire. In a single movement his arm swept across his desk, and everything went flying to the floor. He picked her up and placed her ass on his desk. "Do you know how beautiful you are." he asked and kissed her lips.

"Max we can't do this." she said. So many things were running through her head. He unzipped her skirt. "Please Max." she whispered against his lips that never really left hers. She was pushing on his chest.

"I've seen the way you look at me." he growled pulling her skirt from her body. His hands were now pushing up her thighs toward her hips. "The way you smile at me." he said panting heavy then his mouth took hers again.

She was a twisted lover; she liked the rough and force treatment. Her body was aching to be taken, but this was insane, this was her father. His hands forced her legs apart. She gasped. "You want me to take you." he said then bit her lower lip. His hand, now between the valley of her thighs, touched her hot wet cunt. "UGH!" he moaned finding she wore no panties.

"Please Max. You have no idea what you are about to do." she said as he unleashed his massive cock. He sank back into his desk chair. His face mere centimeters from her snatch. He grabbed her legs and lifted them over his shoulders. "Please Daddy." she whimpered.

"Oh, Daddy is going to give you exactly what you want baby girl." he said before he plunged into her cunt.

Samantha gasped and cried out as his tongue lashed at her cunt. She hadn't gotten any in weeks. Was it really a bad thing, he didn't know who she was. "OH MAX!" she cried out cumming on her father's face. She held his face to her cunt as her hips bucked against his mouth. His tongue

licking her clit his fingers buried in her snatch. She writhed. "FUCK ME!" she begged him. Samantha caught her lower lip between her teeth, did she really just beg her father to fuck her?

Max pulled her from the desk, on to his lap. "Baby girl you sure that's what you want?" he asked. His fingers rubbing her clit. "You want Daddy's big cock in your tiny tight cunt?"

Samantha was in the throes of another orgasm. Her eyes rolled back into her head. "OH God, you're making me cum again." she moaned in a cry. Max's free handheld her face. His mouth took hers his tongue pushed against her lips. She parted her lips and tasted herself on her father's tongue. "I need to be filled." she moaned.

Max adjusted her and placed the tip of his fat cock at her hole. He held her hips and guided her down on the stiff member. "Oh Samantha." he moaned feeling his cock stretch her cunt open.

"OH Daddy." Sam moaned. He was huge, her cunt was stretched as far as it could go, or so she thought. Max thrusted into her; his cock disappeared into her cunt. "OH God, I have never been so full." she whispered against his lips. "I have never wanted something so bad." she moaned. She began to ride him. He gasped at her tight cunt clutching his cock. "Daddy." she moaned as he lift the flimsy silk material from her body.

Max wrapped his arm around her waist, the other was behind her. His hand holding the middle of her back. His mouth attacked her plump breasts. The fact she kept calling him Daddy, while he fucked her turned him on. She was at an age; she could be his child. "My sweet baby girl. Ride Daddy." he said to her encouraging her.

"I'm so horny Daddy." Sam mewed.

He smiled and kissed her mouth, his hand holding her head to his. "Me too baby." he said. Max held her as he stood up. He placed her ass on the desk. She felt his hands cup her ass cheeks as he began to pound her pussy. "Daddy loved the way your feel on his cock baby. The way you feel in his arms." he said then kissed her neck.

"OH, DADDY MAKE ME CUM AGAIN!" she cried as he fucked her. His hand moved between them and rubbed her clit. "OH YEAH DADDY!" she screamed cumming on his cock again.

"You like Daddy's cock don't you my sweet, sweet baby girl." he moaned as he fucked her.

Sam looked into his eyes. She wanted to him to keep fucking her. She wanted him to take her in so many positions. She decided to keep her little secret for now.

Max pulled from her dripping cunt. She whimpered. "Be patient baby girl, Daddy is far from done with you." He said and pulled her from the desk. He turned her around and bent her over the desk. Max ran his hand over her ass. "Grab the desk baby." he said to her. Sam grabbed the edge of the desk before her, just as Max rammed his thick rod back into her cunt. She screamed in pleasure, cumming instantly. His hand reached around and rolled her clit between his fingers.

Sam moaned again cumming all over his cock. "DADDY." Max kissed her back. His wife use to let him fuck her like this, but after the second child she refused him more than not. He loved his wife; he wasn't looking to replace her but damn it felt good to sink his cock into a wet cunt. He was banging this cunt hard. She grunted with each thrust and was still begging him for more. "Oh, oh Daddy." she cried out. He pulled from her and turned her around. He picked her up and carried her to the couch. He laid her down and forced his cock into her once more. She giggled as he kissed her.

"Daddy wants to fill you with his seed baby." he said in her ear. Sam closed her eyes. "You make Daddy feel sooo good baby." he said and kissed her mouth. He fucked her hard. He raised himself using the arm of the couch and watched his cock disappear into her cunt, "Yeah Baby." he said moaning. "Yeah, take Daddy." he said and thrusted into her yet harder. Max looked at her face, she was cumming again. "Yeah, cum for Daddy." he said then kissed her. "Daddy makes you feel good yeah Baby?" he asked.

Samantha held on to him. Her back arched as she came again. She felt Max lift her hips just a little and then his cock began to swell. "Daddy," she moaned. He thrusted one last time send his seed deep into her belly.