Electra Complex Ch. 01: Tied Up for Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, no. Please let it not be true" She pleaded with God, the Universe, to anyone who might be listening.

Though part of her mind fought it, she could not stop herself. She had to have confirmation.

Her eyes opened slowly and took in the face she most feared would be there. A face that was all too familiar.

"Daddy?" If not for the hood, which garbled the word as is slipped off her tongue, Lilly knew he would have heard her. Fortunately for her it seemed not to register in her father's stern grey eyes.

Strangely, the thought that came to the front of her mind was not about how her own father had just fingered her to orgasm, or that she was now so close to the head of his cock that she could lick it, if not for the zipper over her mouth.

In her mind she kept repeating, "Mom and dad are getting a divorce?!" And then, further back in her mind, but equally insistent, "Mom is fucking uncle Roger? But she hates uncle Roger.". It was all too extreme to take in all at once. Lilly needed to breath, but the hood seemed to be making that impossible.

Tied up and paralysed with indecision as to what to do next, she watched in horror as her father ran a hand over her breasts and down her belly before dipping once more into her still sopping pussy. He drew the fingers out and admired how they glistened in the light. The he put them in his mouth and sucked on them, savoring her taste with his eyes closed.

"Ambrosia," he said hoarsley, "Sweet nectar. God you are driving me wild!" His other hand still held her chin and he was now gazing deep into her pale blue eyes, the only part of her visible in her hood. When he tilted his head slightly as if he had noticed something curious, her heart nearly beat out of her chest.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck! My dad just tasted my pussy!" her mind was screaming at her. The safe word "Pineapple daiquiri" burned on her tongue. She wanted to yell it out, bring in Samson, and get the hell out of here. When she got home she would climb into her shower and not get out of it for a week.

But how could she do it without revealing herself? Not only would he know it was her he had been pleasuring, whose taste he still had on his tongue, but he would know his daughter was a whore, willing to have sex with strangers for money. Any possibility of reconciling their relationship surely would be wrecked after that.

She tried to draw up list of her options, but there really weren't any, it was either, "Hi dad, sorry about the mix up, but did you enjoy the taste of my pussy? Oh well, have to run. Call me sometime." Or she stayed silent and bore through this as best she could. Neither option appealed to her in the least.

As she spun mentally every which way in the cunning trap Amber had set for her, Lilly became increasingly aware of her father's erect penis now filling virtually the entirety of her vision, looming as it was just inches from her face. He was running a hand over her body again, caressing her curves, shamelessly fondling her pendulous breasts. She had to fight back the urge to shudder. All the while he stroked the length of his cock slowly with his other hand. Her eyes were inexorably drawn to the tip, where she began to fear it might erupt at any moment.

Even if she had wanted to speak out her throat seemed constricted shut. The hood she was in was suddenly stifling. She wondered if she might faint. Maybe she should faint? No, then he might take the hood off in an effort to revive her.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

"I am going to kill that bitch Amber when I get out of here," was about the only thought that gave her any pleasure. But Amber had never met her dad, aside from, as a client, apparently. So how could she have planned this? Was this just a grotesque bit of cosmic irony, or was Amber really such a twisted evil bitch that her idea of revenge was to trick Lilly into incest?

Lilly's dad had stepped even closer now. Involuntarily she recoiled, all thoughts concerning Amber fluttering from her mind. She could not help the reflex to turn her head away from his cock, the very instrument of her creation.

This was wrong on so many levels.

But she remained caught in Amber's sick web, literally and figuratively, unable to see a way to extricate herself. All she could do in this moment was hang there, very still, and hope it would all end soon.

Her father's hands snaked around her, between the open kimono and her skin, and unclasped her bra, which fell to the floor. Her heavy breasts bobbed slightly, freed as they were from all support. Then he was gripping them, one in each hand, sandwiching them together. She was uncertain of his intention at first, her mind in such a spin.

The fondling was already the least of her worries, she was beginning to think she could actually handle that. But then he thrust his hips out and forced his cock into the pillowy gap between her compressed tits, and her level of discomfort spiked dramatically.

"No, no, no," Lilly wanted to wail. "This can't be happening!"

Clearly not feeling it was quite right, her father released her tits, and reached down between her legs again. She tried to twist out of the way, but her leg restraints held her. All she got was another curious look from her dad.

"Fuck! Be cool. Don't give it away. Just get let him get it over with and then get out of here and forget this ever happened." She told herself.

Then his fingers were inside her again, only this time they did not stay long, only long enough to scoop out some of her slippery wetness.

"Christ," She cried internally, "I'm still fucking wet!" Worse than that, when his hands roughly brushed past her clit again, she felt it stir once more. Clearly not listening to her raging mind, it was responding only to the stimulus.

But then, if that was true, why had it awaked so quickly, and so ravenously?

He smeared her lubrication up and down the length of his shaft. Smiling at her, saying, "You got so wet for me, baby."

She fought back the wail that beat against the prison of her ribcage.

Then he placed his cock between her breasts, before closing them around it again. He hissed out a breath. Then, seemingly satisfied, he gave a testing thrust. After several more, finding the lubrication adequate, he began to fuck her tits in earnest. While he did this his hands squeezed and plucked at her breasts. It was a little rough at first, but soon became uncomfortable for another reason. Like her traitorous clitoris, her nipples began to respond to his touch, hardening and sending unwanted sensations to other parts of her body. She gritted her teeth and willed her nerve endings to shut down, to rise above their base animal instinct.

This was so incredibly fucked up.

Her only hope was that now he would finish off quickly and this would all be over soon.

But, as with everything else on this night, it seemed that luck was not in her favor. With couple of rapid, hard pumps, which sent her mounds quivering, he paused, then released her and took a step back.

"Incredible," He marveled as he lightly fingered the rigid point that adorned one wide, puffy nipple. "Makes me wonder what that mouth feels like. He brushed a thumb over her leather covered cheek, trying to look into her eyes again, but she immediately dropped her gaze.

"This has to end soon. Please let it end soon. 'Pineapple Daquari," She reminded herself, "I just have to shout it and this will all end. Maybe I should do it before this goes any further. I don't think I can go any further."

While her mind worked like a bird trapped in a cage, her father had walked over to the wall. He gripped the small wheel Amber had used to get her into this position. For a moment Lilly prayed he was going to let her go But, it was a foolish and desperate thought.

As he turned the wheel she felt the chain go slack, and her upper body bent as the weight she bore with her arms shifted down. When her upper body was almost parallel to the ground he stopped. Then he walked back to her.

A hand was on her mouth now, gripping the zipper tag at the corner of her mouth. Sickening dread writhed in her gut. Her right arm twisted and flexed involuntarily in a reflex to reach out and stop him. But she was immobile. Her only way out of this was her voice, and that, she felt sure, he would recognise.

The zipper felt cold as it slid over her lips. The fresh, cool air she breathed in through her mouth was actually welcome after the time she had spent in the hood. She had to fight back the urge again to cry out for help.

"Do you think you can take it?" He asked.

Lilly could not help herself stealing another glance at his member. It really was impressive. Thick and perfectly rigid, the mushroom head did look like it might not fit in her mouth, now that she thought about it.

Why was she thinking about it?!

Not able to stop herself, Lilly shook her head. She could not have her father's cock in her mouth, it was too revolting to contemplate. Even if it was a particularly beautiful cock.

"Come on," He teased, "Don't play coy with me."

He brought the tip up to her mouth and she twisted away. Perhaps a little too violently, because he seemed a little taken aback, saying, "Look, if you don't want to, that's okay. I'm not going to force you to do anything you don't want to do. Mimi told me your safe word. Just say it and this all stops."

Her green eyes looked up at him pleadingly. If only he knew that this needed to stop. It had to stop. It had already gone too far, but it still could get a lot worse, and that fear gnawed at her.

"It won't be as fun, but there are other things we can do," He continued, his eyes moving over her body, down her back, to where her bottom was thrust out in what, she knew, had to be a most inviting manner.

She balked at the prospect. Of her few options, perhaps the best one, she quickly reasoned, would be to just trying and get this over with as quickly as possible. With her mouth, at least, she had some measure of control. If she took him in there she was pretty sure she could make him come quickly.

She might also find out what he tasted like.

"Woah! Where the fuck did that come from?" Her mind roared back at itself, then added, "Stupid bitch, how did you end up here, where your best case scenario is to have your father, your own flesh and blood, come into your mouth. Cry for help! Get out of here!"

She shook her head, trying to quiet the voices. She had no choice. She knew that, she could not risk her father finding out. The deeper in she got the more important that became, and she was in way over her head now.

He cupped her cheek tenderly, holding her gaze with his unflinching eyes. Eyes she had known her whole life. Slowly, as if reaching out to a timid wild creature, he pushed the tip of his cock closer and closer to the slit in her hood.

She thought she would retch when his bare cock touched her lips, but it was not as unpleasant as she expected. It was surprisingly soft.

She just had to do it and get it over with. It was the only way. She felt tears stinging her eyes, pooling on the lower rim of her eyelids, threatening to spill out. She wondered if her father would notice, but when she looked up his head was tilted up to the ceiling, his eyes closed in private ecstasy.

She swallowed down her tears, and that moment of weakness, hard and told herself the only way out for her was through. She accepted that now.

With considerable deliberation, her lips slowly parted and the tip of his cock eased into her mouth.

She tasted the salt of his precome on her tongue. His body tensed and for a moment she was sure it was all about to end in blessedly premature climax. Then he let out a wracking sigh and began to push himself deeper into the heat of her mouth.

First her lips parted, then her jaw opened. Finally, she had to stretch it to its widest to take in just the head of his cock. It filled her mouth almost entirely. Her breath was coming short and sharp through her nostrils. She blinked once, twice and then a third time to settle her resolve.

"End it quickly," She told herself.

Then she began to move.

Her lips folded themselves around him, she hollowed out her cheeks and began to suck on his glans. Then she began to bob her head. All the while he grunted and she slobbered over his cock, that little voice in her mind kept repeating over and over again, "He's your father. He's your father. You sick little slut, he's your father!"

She wasted no time in getting into a rhythm. Her pace picked up quickly and in only a few short moments she had him writhing, his hips giving little thrusts into her. She felt strangely joyous at this. It would all soon be over. She had him now, and if she could just get through this it would all end.

She began to suck and drool on his cock harder and faster, willing him on. "Come for me daddy, come," She found herself repeating over and over.

All the while an unexpected, and unwanted heat was beginning to sink into her. She was not supposed to feel this way about her own father, but the pleasure she was giving him was written so plainly across his contorted face that she could not stop the returning pulse to her nether regions.

This had to stop, for both their sakes.

She had him on the ropes, she knew it now. His thrusts had become erratic, his stomach muscles were pulled tight. Any second now her mouth would be flooded with his hot seed.

"I wonder if I will be able to swallow it all?"

"Shut the fuck up, you're disgusting," Her mind warred with itself.

Then, just before she was certain he was about to unravel inside her, he pulled back sharply out of her mouth with an audible pop. It took her half a second to realise it, and was still gasping at the air like a landed fish, before she realised what had happened.

"No!" She wailed internally, "I was so close." And then, "I nearly tasted him."

Fuck! Where is this coming from?" She scolded herself.

His chuckle was warm and bore a hint of surprise, "My God, you are going to ruin me for other women. I have never in my life," He simply shook his head after that before continuing, "Ah, but I don't want it to end just yet. There are still so many delights left to sample."

Before she could protest he thrust himself between her lips again. Her thoughts of immediately picking up where she left off where curtailed as he wrapped her protruding ponytail up in one hand and held her head in place. Then slowly, far too slowly, he began to guide himself in and out of her mouth again.

She still tried everything she could to try and tip him over the edge, but he had regained control now. She could only silently curse and pout as he used her mouth to pleasure himself.

"That's right baby," He told her, "You get that cock nice and wet. I want it slick as butter before I stick it inside you. From what I felt earlier, it is going to be a damn tight fit."

"Fuck!" She would have screamed it if she could, but even that option was gone from her, now that her mouth filled to the back of her throat with her father's dick.

She choked and sputtered on his cock. If not for that her resolve might have finally crumbled and the safe words would have been ripped from her.

She was forced to open her throat and take it as he gripped the back of her head with both hands and fucked her mouth. It seemed to go on an age. Her hopes of a quick finish and escape were dashed. Now she had to grind it out to the end. But why did contemplating that end that that seem a disappointment somehow?

With one final thrust that nearly made her gag, he pulled out in a slop of thick, sticky strands of her saliva.

She sucked in welcome lungfuls of cool air. Her father was taking his pleasure from her and her body was responding.

Her nipples ached to be touched again. She could actually feel her pussy dampening her inner thighs. She felt so conflicted about it. No man had ever made her feel this need to be filled.

"It's so wrong though," she argued, "You should be fighting this harder. Stop it now before it goes any further. He's your dad!" She reminded herself.

But he had already moved behind her, hands kneading the pliant flesh of her ass cheeks, lifting the kimono up and draping it over her lower back. Then he spread her ass cheeks, leaving her more exposed than she had ever been before any man.

She jerked suddenly as the rough pad of a thumb pressed down on the little button of her anus. It toyed with her, seemingly taking great amusement in the tautness of that thin diaphragm of muscle.

No one had ever touched her there. If she could have she would have twisted away but, trapped as she was, she was forced to admit to herself that it felt really good.

She was a little disappointed when the pressure ceased. His fingers had slipped down and were sliding once more into her crease. His whole body had slipped down too, apparently, because, before she realised what was happening, she felt his hot wet tongue on her in place of his thumb.

She squealed as he licked over her asshole, his fingers dipping in and out of her sex again in a exploratory manner. Her vocalisations did not stop him. In fact he lapped at her with more intensity.

He licked her up and down, leaving no part of her untouched from her anus to her vulva. When his progress was blocked by her stretched panties, he had to pause to consider his options. Clearly he could not remove them without removing her leg restraints, and he had no time for that. She felt herself being yanked backwards and he tried to tear them off her. But they remained intact. He gave a grunt of frustration, and then put his mouth close to her again. Only this time he used his teeth to bite through the tough elastic of the underwear and then ripped them off in violent tearing motion. A single loop remained attached to her leg, but soon slipped, forgotten, to her ankle as he returned his ravenous tongue to her.

It felt so luxurious, Lilly was actually moaning. Her mind told her she was disgusting, that this was the most fucked up thing she could ever do, but the more it tried to rally against her the more her body seemed to open itself up to him.

She considered using the opportunity of him being out of sight to imagine he was someone else. John, perhaps. But even though she tried, her mind kept reminding her that it was her dad with his tongue pressed to her quivering little asshole. Worse still, she felt her climax leap forward each time she considered that notion.

He was under her now, sucking at her labia, kissing her, with his tongue slipping deep inside her. She could not stop her hips from wriggling, shoving her raw sparking nerve endings against his inviting mouth.

She should have been doing everything she could to race through this, to get it over with, but her body was trapped in a languid stupor of pleasure.

She was so ready to come again she mewled when he stopped and stood up. She had to halt herself just sort of begging him, "Please daddy!"

Her mind had switched sides. It was working against her. The wrongness of this act was an aphrodisiac, sending her into a state of hyper stimulation. Every part of her he touched, defiled more precisely, seemed to ache for more.

He was standing upright behind her now. She could not see him, but she could feel the weight of his presence. There was a terrible moment of anticipation as she waited to see what he would do to her next.

She was jolted as his fat cock came up from beneath her and rubbed against her swollen pussy lips. The contact was enough to make her arch her back, her belly muscles giving a little spasm.

She no longer felt the numbness in her arms or the ache in her shoulders from hanging there for so long. She was not fighting it now. She wanted his cock. She needed her daddy's cock inside her.

She could feel the tight ring of muscles at her entrance flare, then clench, anticipating his exceptional girth.