Electra Complex Ch. 01: Tied Up for Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QSQuinn
QSQuinn
1,830 Followers

"Are you ready for me baby?"

Lilly nodded. It went against everything she knew, every moral fiber on her body, but she wanted it more than she had ever wanted anything.

"I want to hear you ask for it."

She was too far gone to worry about being discovered any more.

"Please," she whined, "Fuck me." She was still biting back words, but not her safe words. The word that went unspoken was "Daddy," and even as she inserted it mentally her pussy clenched like a closing fist then spasmed open.

His engorged head was nosing her entrance. Her skin stretched and resisted.

Her daddy couldn't be too big to fit it her. That wasn't fair.

Relentlessly he pushed into her, spreading her uncomfortably wide, easing past the constricting muscles. Perhaps if she was not oozing so much thick lubricant that it was dribbling in small rivulets down her legs he would not have been able to fit.

With a final grunt from him and a small whimper from her, he pierced the final barrier to her molten interior.

Lilly had to bite down on her tongue. So many conflicting emotions and sensations were coursing through her body she couldn't be sure what might come out of her mouth.

Her daddy was buried snugly inside her, right up to the hilt. She could feel her soft body fighting to accommodate his iron hardness.

It ought to have revolted her, sent her over the edge of panic that had first arisen in her when she realised that it was her own father's hands on her naked body. But she seemed to conform to him so perfectly, her nerve endings were so far beyond the sensitivity that she had ever experienced that she could not will herself to even try and stop this violation of her moral being.

He drew out, almost breaking contact with her. The chasm he left inside her ached, crying out to be filled once more. With equal deliberation he slid back in. Her body hugged him, drawing him in, begging him not to leave her again.

Her father began a slow thrust in and out of her. His fingers traced feather light patterns across her skin, over her bottom, up her sides, her breasts and, finally, flicking over her hardened, up-tilted nipples. They moved the kimono out of the way, the thin, barely existent garment shifted easily to allow him access to any part of her body he wanted to touch.

It was tortuous in what it promised, but just failed to deliver. Worst of all was that she wanted to call out, beg him to let her reach the climax that was already looming large just below the surface of her self control. But she dared not speak again for fear it might give her away and end this divine connection. Being muted in this way seemed to bottle up the sensations, trapping them and forcing them to fold back on themselves as more and more flooded in, driving up the pressure until she was sure she had to burst at any moment.

He had her hips in his hands now, and he pumped himself in and out of his daughter's welcoming body. The room echoed with the jangling chains that she hung from, the soft slap as their bodies met, and the little panting breaths they were both now taking.

Then his left hand, a hand, she had noted earlier, which still wore the ring that betrothed him to her mother, snaked around over the skin covering her tightened stomach muscles, to where her skin split to reveal the tender flesh beneath.

As those thick fingers dug into her, unearthing the delicate pearl hidden there, it was as if he had pressed the release valve. She could not stop her yelp this time as pleasure was suddenly and unexpectedly jettisoned out of her in a wracking torrent.

He had to still his body as he rode out the contractions from her sudden climax.

She hung from her chain afterwards, her breaths coming heavy and wet, her breasts bouncing with each heave of her chest as she tried to fill her lungs.

Her body was so depleted after the unexpected discharge she wanted to tell him to stop when he very gently began to guide himself in and out her still quivering conduit. But she didn't. She wanted him to feel what she was feeling, she wanted to feel him spill his seed inside her, knowing it was wrong. Possibly wanting it all the more because she knew it was so very wrong.

"The way your body responds to mine is incredible," He said, a touch of awe in his voice, "I've never felt this way before."

"Not even with mom?" Somewhere deep down that thought thrilled her.

Aware enough to know she would be too sensitive where he had just triggered her orgasm, his hands were on her breasts again. They weighed each one, massaging their almost therapeutic firmness. Deft fingers conspired to tweak and tug her already erect nipples.

"No," she thought.

Tug.

"Not again, I couldn't possibly,"

Pull.

The part of her nervous system which served her lower regions had temporarily gone into hibernation while it dealt with the previous system overload. But now, through his wickedly clever hands and way his body seemed to be swelling to fill her, almost past the point of comfort, it was all being rebooted.

Network online. Password accepted. System heading into overdrive.

Her father soon gave up all pretense of being the gentleman lover. He had brought her to orgasm twice, it was surely his turn. He turned animalistic, his hands now gripped her flesh, using her own body as an anchoring point by which he could maximise the way he punched the head of his cock through the narrow gap between her delicate tissues.

He drove at her body like a battering ram. She hardly noticed the way her wrists chaffed as she was throw forward against her restraints again and again. Lilly's mind seemed disengaged from her body. She could almost image herself floating above the two of them, watching the muscles bunching on her father's back, his clenched buttocks as he fucked her harder than she ever had been fucked in her life.

She gave herself over to the moment, wanting him to find his release, hoping her body could make his feel as good as he made her feel.

As she hung on, battered by the storm of his rising lust, the signals from her body were getting stronger and more insistent. They were puncturing the protection of her dissociative state, sending her in a sharp downward spiral back to reality.

She was so sensitive to his touch now she could feel the final swell and stiffening at the head of his cock, she could track the arrhythmia of his thrusts. He was going to come, she just prayed she could hold back until he did.

"I'm so close!" She knew he meant it as a warning, but she was beyond caring.

"Come inside me," It was more of an order than a request.

"Sure?" He gasped out between breaths.

"I want to feel your come inside me. Come for me daddy. Come for me." Her little slip did not seem to register with either of them, lost in their mutual abandon. Lilly really was beyond caring.

Once, twice, and then a third time and shoved himself into her, slow and deep as he could. With the final stroke he was pushed up against her, their flesh virtually one. She was stretched as far as she could go, the chains that held her pulled tight as bowstrings.

Then a first jet of hot liquid lashed her insides, making them clench even tighter against him. She actually felt the moment afterwards where his body let go. He shook in spasmodic arpeggios as his muscles bunched, then released again. More hot liquid sprayed into her, she could not be sure if she was imagining the pressure of it on her cervix. It washed over the ridged contours of her inner flesh and, in blast after blast, it filled in what little spaces there were between their two bodies.

As she felt his heat flooding into her, every sensation she had had so far seemed to crash back down to Earth. As her flesh began to try and shake itself free of her bones she realised the first two climaxes were just the tremors before the real earthquake. This last orgasm tore through her, her pussy gasing around his cock as it it were starved for air, her muscles in her lower abdomen locking down into a spasm so tight she knew she would feel the stiffness down there even days later.

"Daddy!" She screamed as she came. It was completely out of her control, her voice tied into the same short-circuiting network as the rest of her body.

As she came down from the heights she found herself shamelessly sobbing from the intensity of the sensation, actual tears were running over her cheeks behind her mask. She sniffed back at her running nose and tried to will air into lungs which no longer seemed to have the capacity to serve her body.

They stayed like that a long while. He had leaned over her, putting more of his weight on her than was comfortable, his cock still buried inside her as it very gradually grew flaccid.

He moved only when he realised the strain he must have been putting on her body, which had already undergone an extensive trial. She whimpered a little as she felt him slip out of her. Then she hung her head low.

She could feel, as well as see, the thick globules of his semen that were now leaving her body, deceding, it seemed, on thin lines to form a viscous white pool on the cold cement between her feet. It saddened her to have this last vestige of him leaving her body too.

Then she felt the chain holding up her arms go loose. He had obviously moved over to the wall and had turned the wheel to release her. Suddenly the feeling of being stretched that had been lodged below her shoulder blades left and was replaced with a stab of pain.

She gasped and stumbled as her legs took her full weight for the first time in long while. She would have fallen if he had not been there to catch her. Her daddy held her in steady hands then. She had not noticed until then that both her arms and legs had gone to sleep sometime during the previous events. She became painfully aware of it as sensation came rushing back with a prickling heat.

Once she could stand a little, albeit uncomfortably due to her leg restraints, he moved swiftly to undo the cuffs that secured her there too. When he had unsecured the last of them she fell heavily against him, and he enfolded her in warm, strong arms. Her father was holding her now, pulling her in close and covering the top of her head, despite the mask, with kisses.

Together they sank down to the floor, her slipping easily into a cradled position on his lap. Overwrought, she was still sobbing silently, his only response was to wrap his arms more tightly around her. Despite everything, and the depthless shame she expected had to come soon, she felt better than she could remember, her body completely sated and now secure in the arms of her daddy, finally getting the attention from him she had always craved.

She had no idea how long they lay like that, naked and intertwined. Eventually, they seemed to realise it was time to move around the same time. He helped her up, helped her find her bra and pull her kimono close, and apologised with a sudden sweet shyness for the torn panties.

She waved it away, knowing she could not speak now when they were both lucid. He would surely know it was her. With considerable reluctance, she pushed away from him and made for the door. She could get Samson now, and he could be the one dismiss her dad. Her job was done, he could hardly complain. She could go to Mimi, get paid, and get out of here. Amber had told her Mimi would get her safely to a taxi.

She squeaked when he suddenly seized her arm and whirled her around, back into his arms. He held her tight and gazed hard into her eyes before saying, "I really want to see you again. Tonight was the most incredible experience of my life."

Lilly wanted to grin, but reminded herself it could never ever happen. Whatever pleasure she had got out of this, it was irrevocably wrong. She decided not to make any indication one way or the other though, in case he wanted to argue the point. Best just to leave it open and get out of here.

"I'll talk to Amber. Maybe she can set this up again." Then, a thought seemed to occur to him. He added, "Speaking of her, she was very insistent that at the end of our time together I give you a message."

Lilly halted in her efforts to pull away and listened as he said, "This is for John." He gave her a puzzled look, saying, "She said you would know what that meant?"

Fury boiled over in Lilly's heart. She had a lot to deal with after tonight, she would probably have to start going back to her psychiatrist again, but she would get out of here and she would not let her father find out what had just occurred.

Above all else, she would track down that evil bitch Amber and make her pay for this.

QSQuinn
QSQuinn
1,830 Followers