Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ERossAltoERossAltoover 5 years ago
Wow!

Justin needs to get into an incestuous affair with Astrid and we need to see every detail. Great writing, riveting story. Looking forward to more.

RhulayneRhulayneover 5 years ago
Wow. That’s it?

Dude arranges his ‘friend’ to basically rape his sister, and just gets punched? You have no idea how to write. You fail. I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.

ManoBlueManoBlueover 5 years ago
Man if he don't find Tim

This was so enraging

ManoBlueManoBlueover 5 years ago
Wow

This was terrible

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Different

I agree with the first guy. Good story. Rape? Not hardly. Should Tim get the Crap kicked out of him? Hmmmmmm. Astrid made over $5k? She didn't seem missed at Justin on his wedding day so be it. Love to read more of those 2. Good job.

3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cruel

How can he continue working for Tim?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story!

I love your writing style! Feeling the characters emotions works! When is the next chapter?

Rifraff123Rifraff123over 3 years ago
Please continue!

Loved both stories in this short series, I hope you continue. Great potential for mom/daughter, teacher/student etc.!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Poor ending, and the Big Bad Wolf send Tim to his grave.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Life isn't always fair But. These two stories need REVENGE!! Without revenge these stories are nothing and leave the reader wondering why they wasted their time reading them!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQSQuinn@QSQuinn
Hi all, Many people have asked when I will get back to writing, the truth is I am not sure right now. I have some other projects on the go that are consuming all my time and this area is suffering as a result. I hope to be back and doing some more writing soon, but I can't ma...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES