Electra's Mischief

Story Info
When a boarder decides to tease, she gets what's coming.
4.9k words
4.74
12.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Electra dropped her bags at the door, the cab driver having already huffed and puffed her heaviest bag up the walkway. She looked up at the boarding house, if boarding house was even the word. It just looked like your run of the mill nice house, probably had a massive basement in addition to the expansive upstairs. She shrugged, a college scholarship for free off campus housing seemed too good to pass up. Anything to get out of the dorms, especially if it meant she didn't have to fly back home internationally when campus shut down for long breaks. She took a deep breath. Time to meet the pervert who volunteered his house for international students in need, especially women wanting privacy. Her eyes rolled at the thought. She pressed the doorbell and waited. And waited. Panic set in as the minutes dragged on. Is this the right address? Does she have the correct time? As she starts fumbling for her phone to check her email the door opens. She stops, forgetting to breathe, freezing as the hairs on the back of her neck stand up. Instead of a slovenly fat man with glasses, she's greeted by a filled door frame, sweat dripping down along a shaved head, through a trimmed beard, along well-defined shoulders, before tracing its way down a very solid forearm.

Something in the air fizzles and she can breathe again. She looks up at a warm grin wondering why she was suddenly so afraid. "Sorry, I was downstairs in the gym, I had to re-rack the weights before coming up to let you in. I'm James, welcome to the international boarding house." A wry grin twists his mouth at the words. She looks him up and down again. He's definitely not the tallest, or the widest guy she's ever met. Late thirties. Big but not huge. She'd dated a football player or two and they were huge and not scary, so why did she feel like a rabbit caught in headlights when he opened the damn door? She shook her head to clear it, and ruefully went to start dragging the heavy ass suitcase with her books and knickknacks inside the house. As she struggled with it, suddenly the overwhelming scent of man filled her nostrils, and the suitcase was taken from her. Lifted off the ground. She did a double take; he already had her massive toiletry bag in his left hand. She blinked. He was standing with her heaviest suitcase in one hand, casually. She re-evaluated the lines hinted at along his arms and shoulders under his black T-shirt. She looked up and saw dark brown eyes, blushing when she realized she had been caught checking him out. "Your room's upstairs let's go. The other boarder dropped out this semester by the way, so you can pick either room." Alone with him? This semester might not be too bad.

* * * * * *

James headed back downstairs, letting her set up her bedroom and pick which bonus office she wanted. Why do the girls always end up with a heavy ass bag they can't even lift? He shook his head ruefully. Regardless, it seems today is a heavy bag day after lifting. He definitely wasn't expecting to open the door to a flirt skirt and semi-translucent top today. The only thing keeping it decent was the solid white tank-top underneath the blouse. Clearly, she wanted to make an impression, and he was still riding the lifting high just enough to stare, hard. He'd have to watch that. Despite the rumors, he just wanted company in a house that was too big for him, and he didn't care enough to date anymore. After the divorce, the idea of dating left a bad taste in his mouth. He looked down at where the wedding band used to be, and as the rage filled him, his fist slammed into the bag, creating another dent along the middle, the perfect shape of his fist. She wouldn't get half the house he paid for. He was gonna die here to deny her that. He kept slamming into the bag, forgetting his gloves, headless of the blood that dripped down the bag to the concrete floor below, creating another pattern of red and brown droplets across the floor to match the bag's sway.

* * * * * *

Electra giggled to herself. Midterms were done, and that party was a blast. Just what she needed to blow off steam. She staggered a bit, leaning hard on... Tim? Tom? Trent? It was hard to remember, she'd definitely had too much to drink. She even took something, but couldn't remember what. She did know her insides were very warm, and the soft brush of her tiny little dress against her nipples was sending little jolts to her pulsing clit. As she fumbled for her keys on the stoop, Mr. T pulled the dress down and started playing with her exposed breasts. God she was so sensitive, the warmth of his hands a definite improvement over the brush of her dress. She came right then and there on the doorstep. He kept going, roughly.

Mauling rather than teasing, but frat boys are gonna be frat boys. She giggled at the thought, as she slid the key into the lock and opened up the door. "You gotta be quiet. Mr. James sleeps down here." The stage whisper had barely left her mouth before she collapsed in a fit of giggles not even remotely quietly. There was a sensation of movement, it made her head spin. She wasn't being carried, there were no arms. Suddenly a soft embrace of cushions enveloped her. She moaned at how they felt against her inflamed skin. Wait, where was T-man? She hears a "FUCK!" and giggles again. That's the point silly. Where was he? The door slammed shut, that's not good, Mr. James will wake up. She furtively tries to shush, not realizing all that's coming out of her pursed lips is air, rather than noise.

Arms pick her up, cradling her, the smell of man in her nose. She liked that smell. Her hands traced along his chest as she enjoyed it. Mr. T must have taken off his jacket. She giggled again at the thought of James seeing a random jacket in the middle of his living-room. The world spins pleasantly as she gets carried up the stairs. As her back hits the bed, her hands grip hard on the shirt, bringing the frat boy down with her. Her body is hot, and her lips are greedy for a kiss. Suddenly a mouth is on hers. Hard. Possessive. A tongue forcing into her mouth. Why was her face prickly? It didn't matter, eyes were too hard to open right now, and she really needed this kiss. Hands passed over her exposed breasts, teasing, tweaking, caressing. Mmm, that's nice. But she's too hot, the softness of her cotton sheets caressing her back is enough to turn her on. What was that little pill T-boy gave her? With a frustrated grunt she grabs a wrist and attempts to push it down. It doesn't move. She pushes again, this time with a whine, and the hand slides down to the juncture between her thighs. Ooohhh, those are good fingers. They play her like an instrument, again and again. Teasing along her labia, sliding deep inside to rub against her g-spot, the palm managing to grind into her clit in a pleasant rocking motion. Cresting wave after wave of bliss as she groans into the kiss she was so very hungry for. The lips hers and she feels them slide down, tracing along her neck and collar. Down the slopes of her breasts, teeth teasing along a turgid nipple. The first time he bites down she comes again. The lips slide along to her other breast, and the dance begins again. Later, as she finally starts to come down from her high, exhaustion hits her. The fingers leave. The lips that had been tracing every inch of her upper skin vanish. T should definitely get another round in the morning with those fingers. Maybe her number. She drifts off to sleep as the door closes.

* * * * * *

James closes the basement door, thankful again for the soundproofing. He starts up the Bluetooth speakers, blasting music so loud he can't think. As he slides the weights onto the barbell, getting ready to deadlift, he finds himself licking his fingers. This won't do. Sleeping with a boarder in his house? Not a good idea. Time to move weight until he quits thinking about going back upstairs. Exhaustion will do it eventually. Four plates now on each side, he removes his shirt, widens his stance, and starts pulling. The weights and his thoughts synchronize.

That dress pulled down to her waist. Slam. Her nipples between his lips. Slam. The sweetness of her. Slam. This is a bad train of thought. Anger. He needed anger. That fucking jock. Slam. Really thought a few inches of height meant the world in his own damn house. Slam. The armbar. Slam. Pulling entirely too far until that unmistakable pop. Slam. Sucks for him. Slam. Guess it's now an off season. Drop. Crash. As he gasped for air and wiped the sweat from his brow, he snarled as the speakers intruded on his thoughts. Hinder was NOT what he needed right now. The fact that ladies come first was still on his mind.

"OFF," was the curt growl for the voice activated system. The cut from the speaker was immediate. He sighed, dropping his pants and underwear heedlessly where he stood. The corner shower behind the stairs was his immediate goal. As he lathered the sweat away, the thought drifted across his mind, maybe he should sleep on the couch down here tonight.

* * * * * *

Two weeks since that mind-blowing orgasm, and she was pissed. Todd's arm was still in a sling, so it definitely wasn't him. That left one person, but he was ignoring her. It didn't matter how short her workout shorts got, he never glanced her way while doing his stupid compound lifts. The last pair she ordered left her cheeks hanging out when she put the treadmill on an incline. His neck didn't so much as turn! She fumed as she adjusted her eyeshadow. She wasn't used to being ignored. Going downstairs in just a long sleepshirt and tiny panties didn't get a rise out of him either. Not even when she bent over to get something out of the bottom drawer of the fridge. Wiggling her cute ass at him. He just kept working away on his laptop. Doing whatever work-from-home job that kept this place up and running and ignoring the half-naked ass in front of him.

Well screw it, and screw his stupid rules. He had told her that she wasn't supposed to bring anyone into the house. Fuck him. She was going to bring a boy home from the party tonight anyway. She was so fucking horny she'd probably let him do whatever he wanted to her anyway. Her eyes glassed over for a minute as she remembered that night two weeks ago. With a deep breath she refocused on her make up. None of that. Save it for whatever boy she finds at the party and make his whole year. She giggled at the thought. After getting dressed, she twisted and turned in the full-length mirror. She was definitely going to get the attention she wanted with this outfit. Her push-up bra made her already big tits look massive, especially in the low-cut crop top she was wearing. Her flirty little skirt flared out just a tiny bit every time she spun around, just barely revealing the bottom cheeks of her ass. If she bent over at all, anyone would be able to tell she was wearing a cute little purple thong. Forget him, she's getting laid tonight.

As she flounced down the stairs she was surprised to find him sitting in the armchair, a glass of something amber in his left hand. Was she imagining things or was the room darker? No, the living room light was still on. All the same, the air around James didn't seem quite bright enough for the amount of light coming from the ceiling. "Did you get tired of trying to tease me so you decided to go torture some frat boy?" The tone was jovial, but there was a definite edge to it.

"Why not, you obviously don't care. What are you? Gay?" In frustration she turned around and touched her toes, "Only an idiot or a homosexual would ignore this." As she straightened up, a familiar electricity filled the air. Her neck hair stood up on end, fear from an unknown source started running down her spine.

"Just keep it limited to the frat. I don't tolerate strange men in my house. You're an adult, you can do whatever you want. Just not here." The tone was flat, and the swirling of the glass stopped. Wait, weren't his eyes brown? Not black? She must have been imagining things. She blinked again. No his eyes definitely looked black right now.

She turned on her low heels and started for the door. Flipping him off over her shoulder as she went. "Fuck you, I'll bring him here if I want. Frat houses suck there's no privacy. Hell, maybe I'll blow him right here in the foyer where you can come out and watch..." Suddenly she couldn't finish the sentence anymore, there was no air in her lungs to speak with. It had all come out in an explosive gasp when some force shoved her. Her right arm was somehow behind her back, and she was stuck between a very warm body and the wall.

A voice growled in her ear as her arm started to be pulled higher, turning discomfort in her shoulder into pain. "I think you've done enough teasing missy. I have been patient, trying to let you get it out of your system, since you have no idea what you are getting into. But I am still male, and I do have my limits. You are about to learn that I don't need to dose you up on E to have my way with you. And it will not be a pleasant lesson. In fact, I bet..." his left hand forced its way between her hips and the wall, sliding under the skirt, under her thong. "Soaked, exactly as I thought. You won't need these any longer tonight either." The hand quit teasing her clit and twists the side of her thong, she felt pressure on her opposite hip before the unmistakable sound of cloth tearing reached her.

Fear, shame, arousal. She didn't know what she was feeling. Suddenly no longer frozen she started struggling against him. She thought she might be winning when he shifted, until she realized that with every wiggle she could feel something hard rubbing up against her ass. Anger now. He was treating her trying to escape as if they were bumping and grinding on the dance floor. She took a deep breath to scream, and suddenly her head hit the wall, an impossibly immobile forearm pinning her in place. "If you want to scream, you can, the house is soundproof. Of course, I find it as annoying as shit, so you'll be getting these panties shoved into your mouth to stop it." Fear and arousal were back. Who the hell had a soundproof house?! Suddenly she was spun around, and shoved down onto her knees. "Now I believe you mentioned a blowjob in the foyer. Seems like a good place to start. You know what to do."

* * * * * *

James stared down at her, he knew the look on his face wasn't a pleasant one. Her hands were trembling as she reached for his zipper. Fuck it. Let her be afraid. She was going to learn that actions have consequences, and teasing little sluts get fucked. It's not like she would report him. She would be homeless with a month and half left in the fall semester, not to mention spring. No, she was going to behave, and they both knew it. It became even more apparent when she fished his hard cock out of his jeans and slowly started pumping it. Her eyes glassed over, and her mouth parted slightly, her faint panting incredibly obvious and incredibly arousing. His dick twitched, and she dutifully opened her mouth for him. He slid the head and the thicker part of the shaft past her lips before she tried to pull back, forgetting the wall was there. As her head hit the back of the wall, he looked her in the eyes. His hips shot forward until her nose was firmly in his pubic hair, his balls on her chin. Fuck, she had a nice throat. It felt even better when she started to swallow, trying to clear the blockage he was making with the head of his cock. When the pounding on his thighs started to lose their energy, he withdrew watching her gasp for air. Drool around her lips, and her mascara smeared from her eyes watering. After she caught her breath, she sat back up with her head against the wall and opened her mouth. Oh yah, this little slut is in it for the long haul. He grinned as he took her up on her invitation, and shoved his dick back into that warm wet hole, fucking her face until, with a groan, he was blowing a load down her throat.

He looked down into soft little doe eyes. Cute, but hardly convincing considering her skirt was bunched around her waist at this point from being shoved down the wall, and her tits practically hanging out of her top. "Are we done now? Can I go to my room please?" He let some softness creep into his voice. As he began rubbing his still semi-hard cock all over her face and across her lips. "I'm afraid not babygirl. You've been very, very bad. And remember, your continued presence in this house is dependent on my goodwill." He watched as her eyes widened in shock at the threat. He chuckled to himself, maybe she wasn't aware of that after all. Looks like she had initially complied to the blowjob because she was a slut through and through.

The meek "Yes daddy." Sent a massive rush of blood to his dick. He was going to pay her back for every pair of skimpy shorts. Every time she bent over in front of him with her ass on display. With or without the panties. In-fact she was entirely too covered. He hauled her to her feet.

"Lose the top." He snarled, and she hastily complied, revealing a purple pushup bra to match the shredded thong on the floor. "The bra too." Suddenly she was hesitant, moving slowly until she looked in his eyes, and then hastily finished her task. He decided a reward was in order. "Good girl." He leaned forward and kissed along her shoulder, gently thumbing her nipples with his hands. She started to moan, reaching for his dick as he teased her: caressing, teasing, pinching her nipples. His right hand slid down along her curves and across her hip to play with her clit. As her moans got frantic, and her hips started bucking involuntarily, he stepped away. Denying her orgasm. He watched as confusion, frustration, and arousal warred on her face as the cold hit her. He grinned at her while stripping off his shirt. "This is a punishment."

"Please daddy." The plaintive whine left her mouth. From the shock on her face, it wasn't supposed to. He idly stroked his cock as he looked at her, watching as her eyes dropped to watch.

"Bend over the couch. You get your one and only choice tonight. I'm claiming every slut hole you have, so do you want me to start with your ass, or end with it?"

Her eyes widened, before she stuttered out. "St-start, daddy."

He nodded to the couch. "Then bend over that and tell me exactly what you want." His hands fishing some lube out of the end table she had never bothered to look into.

She bent over the couch, presenting her spectacular ass to him, "Please use my ass first." CRACK! He slapped her ass, watching it jiggle and turn red. "Ask properly, slut." His tone was flat.

She reached back and spread her cheeks, "Please fuck my slut ass with your hard cock, daddy."

"Good girl" and he thrust into her, his hand rubbing her clit as he shoved himself violently into her ass. She screamed, the pain of the invasive thrust mixing with the pleasure. He teased her clit until that orgasm from earlier erupted. He was ruthless, pounding her ass as she came. Hard. Her moans were turning him on to no end. It was obvious the pleasure of a good fuck was winning. God she was so tight, squeezing him with every stroke. He reached up with his left hand and grabbed her hair, pulling her back. Claiming her ass roughly. As she started to climb to her second orgasm of the night she started pushing back on him. "Fuck my ass, daddy. Fuck my ass hard. I'm a teasing little slut who needs to be punished." He growled his agreement, his right hand leaving her clit to start slapping her ass, making both cheeks redden. She stiffened up again. Cumming again, her muscles convulsed around his cock. This time it's too much. He drives all the way up into her, joining her in orgasm.

Breathing hard, he stepped back. His softening cock slipping from her ass. He let go of her hair and watched as she slumped over the back of the couch, groaning softly. He watched as cum slowly dripped down her leg from her glowing red ass. The tension in his chest. The heat in his belly. He wasn't done yet. He walked around to the front of the couch, putting his half hard cock against her lips. Her mouth opened reflexively. Her eyelid half shut from exhaustion. As he pushed into her mouth, her eyes shot open and she tried to pull back. He grabbed the back of her head and pushed more of his cock in her mouth. "Clean it good babygirl, and make sure to get it good and hard. It's going in your pussy next. You're mine until I'm done with you tonight." He looked down in amusement as she tried to win him over with doe eyes again. The way her tongue lashed at his cock and her hand reaching down her front to play with herself giving away the lie. He groaned, his head rolling back, and pushed deeper into her mouth. Pumping in and out. Enjoying her ministrations as she got him back to full hardness and cleaned every trace of her ass off of him. He pulled his cock out of her mouth, slapping it against her cheek before loosening his grip on her hair. That seemed to be a mistake. She quickly straightened, giggled, and darted up the stairs. His eyes narrowed. This wouldn't do at all.

12