Electra's Mischief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The laughter echoed behind her as she fled to her room, before shutting and locking the door. She probably expected him to ask nicely to come in. Maybe she thought he would go and grab the spare key. Neither were acceptable options. His blood was up. It was his house. His foot slammed into the door next to the lock. There was a loud crack as the frame split around the lock, followed by the slam of the door hitting the wall behind it. She was wide eyed on the bed. Starting to tremble again, "Sorry daddy, I was only teasing." He didn't say anything, just walked up to her, grabbing her by her hair, and pulling her up to her feet. He strode from the room, his hand never relaxing its grip. She had no choice but to stumble and follow. She wanted to keep it up, fine. Change of plans. When he got to his doorway, he scooped her up and threw her across the room onto the king-sized bed. "Don't. Move." She simply nodded. He reached under the bed, pulling out two sets of manacles. He saw the smirk flit across her face. It wouldn't be there long.

Grabbing a hand, he put the wrist in the manacle before locking it in the place. He passed the chain through the headboard, and instead of grabbing her other hand, he grabbed her leg. "I hope you're flexible." She could only look on with wide eyes as he shackled her wrist to her ankle. After he repeated the process with her left side, she was left bent back, her pussy and ass obscenely on display, legs stretched wide. "Now, I think you owe my dick an apology. It's been far too long since he was in a warm wet hole." With that, he squatted over her, shoving his cock back in her mouth. She sucked dutifully, bobbing her head as best she could. Drenching his dick in saliva. "Are you a good girl?" She nodded around his cock. "Are you sure?" She nodded again. "I don't think so." Pause. "I think you're a teasing slut." The sucking continued. "Bent over like this, my cock in your mouth, you are definitely a teasing slut, aren't you?" The intensity of the blowjob quickly ratcheted up, answering the question.

He pulled his dick out of her mouth. Watching amused as she tried to follow it with her tongue. He slid back, on his knees. His cock smacking against her clit. Watching as her eyes went glassy again. "You know what you need to do." He shifted from smacking to grinding. Sliding his shaft along her lips, over her clit and back down again.

"Please fuck me daddy." He ignored her, continuing to tease her. "Please fuck my slutty pussy daddy. I've been a whore and I need it so bad." The plaintive whine ended in a gasp as he thrust balls deep. His hips grinding down. He looked down at her face, head thrown back in rapture. She was enjoying this too much. His fingers gripped her throat, ignoring her airway, playing with the arteries in her neck. Waiting for her eyes to start to roll back before letting go. His hips thrusting in and out. Pistoning in and out of her pussy. He snarled. It wasn't enough. He pulled out, undoing her shackles, ignoring her blinks of confusion. Yanking her out of bed, he slammed her face first against the wall. A mirror of how this whole thing started. The only remnant, her tiny skirt, a belt around her waist. She gasped when he grabbed her hips. He might be leaving bruises. He didn't care anymore. He kissed along the side of her neck, listening to her groans as he began fucking her mercilessly again. She spread her hands out on the wall, desperate for balance. His hands drifted up and enveloped hers. At the junction of her neck and shoulder, he bit her. Sucking hard, making sure to mark her for the whore she was. She came around him again as he did. As she spasmed along his cock, her orgasm triggered his. With a roar he erupted inside of her.

* * * * * *

She felt him step away, her legs threatening to give way beneath her. She hadn't cum so hard in her life. A massive masculine frame, now gentle, pulled her hip against his, her arm going behind her and around his neck. She stumbled along, finding herself in her room. He laid her on her bed, grabbing a shirt from the closet and wiping the worst of the fluids off of her. Her mind was blank, just letting him do it. He laid her down, covering her with her sheet. Her eyes found his in the light coming in from the hallway. "Sluts get punished babygirl. You have to behave if you wanna stay." Her eyes closed and she drifted off into slumber.

The next morning, she awoke to the smell of coffee. She sat up and grunted from the pain. Her body complained about last night's activities. She got out of bed and walked over to the mirror, twisting and turning. Her ass was mostly normal now, although there was a clear purple and yellow handprint on each of her thighs. She tsked when she saw the hickey on her neck. Scarves for a while then. As she turned over last night in her head, the last words echoed in her head. She looked down at the sweat and cum-stained shirt he used to wipe her off. It was a belly shirt, just a little tight to highlight her boobs, and to show off her stomach. She put it on, twisting and turning, admiring how it made her lack of bottoms even more obscene. She opened the door, calling as she stepped out, "Smells good daddy, is there any left for me?" She grinned to herself. This semester just got infinitely more interesting.

12